Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House (77622 Views)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Okeyc230: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Akuko
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Greatlee54: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Sapphire on the beat.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Timblaze(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Free....
Op! you are telling lie
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Tareq1105: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Aklee4994:
Don’t you have DOG

Change your accommodation and phone number.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by naikeboy(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
My brother u day enjoy her pussy just fire on bro.... Abi she day point u gun to Bleep her...
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
Na all girls dey get boyfriend even dem no get fly. Just to make people feel that they are not an abandoned project like the ones wey full this country

Hahahahahahahaha... You arsh walahi
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by TruthinAction: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

I blamed myself for letting her know my place
How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.

You just revealed you are weak. What do you mean you will keep having sex with her. You have a will. If you truly want to stop, then stop it and focus on your study. Unless you are telling us that she is raping you. But I know it's not the case. Besides, the pleasures of sin leads to death.

2Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Timothy 5:6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by AutoRedux: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Sniper04:

Bite her breasts very well,she won't come back again aswear

What if she is a masochist? Na im be say you don hit her special spot. grin grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Druss(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Give your life to Christ and start preaching the gospel to her. I suspect the problem is you want to bring in another lady to be sleeping with you and she is cramping your style and moves.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Gointo: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Pls,stop fornicating,the wages of sin is death,repent from your sinful ways now,lord jesus christ will save your soul,if you believe he is the saviour and you call upon him.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Emola12(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2022
So far wey u dey use sex protection just find Cameron pepper Rob am thanks me later
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by manchyme: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2022
Iamicekid:
U be mumu, or ur story na staged, u see girl wey unna go just dey Bleep no strings attached, no neeed to spend money or be caring and all and u said u are tired of her, if it’s true anytime she wan come and u ain’t feeling it then tell her u went to your friends place and u will be staying late, and anytime u feeling it u tell her u are around, na free pussy wey no require any money sweet pass

You're the mumu here...
Free things like pussy actually gets boring with time.
Why do you think some married men go outside? Wait until you get a free pussycat your disposal you're realize how boring.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Kajaard: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Bill her angry

You shouldn't be cheap wink

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

I support this statement comrade cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by stawarts(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2022
There is time for everything. Is your turn she will get over you and move on soon, just make sure you do justice to her pussy so you won't feel dissatisfied when she move on to the next person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by chatinent: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2022
To be a fool is not a day's job.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Emdebby2: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2022
You started what you could not finish. She visited you and opened your door. How then do you want her to stop coming. Don't open the door for her. Am also thinking you gave her the key to your apartment. And you are complaining.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Digitalcrypt: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Bro locate a living church around your area, go and give your life to christ and let the pastor pray for you. Then tell the girl you can no longer continue such a sinful lifestyle with her as you are now a new creature.
Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Henz81: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

If you don't have sense go and buy one or better still you can borrow. You see, joy cometh forth in the morning, but weeping may endure for a night(
Not psalm 30). Use your tongue to count the number of your teeth.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Aguilar(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Be grateful for your pain; it means you're still alive.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by redirect(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2022
ANY TIME SHE COME TAKE HER TO OPEN PLACE DONT STAY INSIDE THE ROOM !
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by a2d3rew(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Rub a mixture of Aboniki and Cameroon pepper on your toools

Use it to Barbecue her when she comes, thank me later cool
hahsha , u wicked ooo
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by 989900: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Dey chop am dey go, you never chop am Wella.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
Just tell her you can't continue . And if she still persists, become harsh and aggressive (but don't beat her o). With time she'll get the message and leave you alone .

If he makes the mistake of beating her up after sex, he just sent himself to jail for rape, because he just handed her all the evidence she needs.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by TheSociopath(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

If you let that pussy go, you will regret it later when Konji wants to finish you
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by OkuFaba(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Person serious date..

One idiøt go dey somewhere dey plan surprise engagement
VAWULENCE ALL THE WAY

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Whatshallido: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2022
That means you dey sanctify the girl on bed. Enjoy nacking!
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Micahsamuel: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

wooos give me her number let me continue the race for you if you want to be free.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Tulsaguy: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Dude you are in for a long thing unless you take these steps quickly.

1. Amend your ways and ask God for forgiveness. You committed sin of sexual immorality. I have been there.

2. Sell off that house of yours & go squat in the hostel. I don't mean you should sell someone house oh... Rent it out to new students or anyone or student who needs accommodation badly. Move in with any of your good efiwe friends in the hostel for your peace of mind.

Difficult right? You will thank me later.

3. Tell her you are done with her and that you have move out from that place because you really need to face your study squarely.

4. Giver her no room to see you on campus and enjoy your rest of mind.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by mrox4d(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2022
to cut d matter short, just look for a particular day and tell her u have a confession to make and also make sure u act very well. Then tell her that u want to join yahoo plus and u want to use her pussy 4 d sacrifice. She will run far away!
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by begge: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Tell her you have aids or hiv
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by saintnegroid(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

we know you love it... Keep it up... But please don't disrespect her.... She has not committed any crime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / 13 Advantages Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.