Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House (77616 Views)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2022
You nor go run now, until you go chop dog wife.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2022
If you were a girl, that’s how you’ll also be opening your legs anyhow because one thing keeps leading to another.

Having an erection doesn’t mean you must bed a girl. To be honest with you, that girl is using you and knows you’re like her LovePeddler; soon you’ll get the memo, she’ll surely give it to you, Cos you’re her b!tch

Act now! You know what to do
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

NAH UR MAMA VAGINA PIC I BORROWED NO VEX.
Yo stupidity stinks....why would u mention his mother here
U really lack essential home training...or u are probably a cursed child....tueh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

I blamed myself for letting her know my place
How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.
Which School be dat?? grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by zinaunreal(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Just tell her you're packing to the hostel and see speed she go use disappear
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by shedy03(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.
Fortunately for both of you, you did not mention you have girlfriend. So,Na easy p*ssy for you. Enjoy while it last. lol.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Honchoslim16(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Dem don give you EFO chop
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Tell her you have repented, that seeing her is like seeing the devil coming to tempt you to commit sin. Chai, na so Onome take discharge me that year
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by beejay85: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.
This obote is now searching for advice...
Lent fasting period started and ended (40dayz)...u ddnt use it to discharge her...d Toto dey sweet you? Ok
Ramadan came and it's almost concluded...u were busy bleeping d girl... grin grin
Na now u want advice? Bros no let me tear u slap ooo
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Jeon(f): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Yo stupidity stinks....why would u mention his mother here
U really lack essential home training...or u are probably a cursed child....tueh

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Dbrave1(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

This is happening to me at the moment I have been hiding for her I swear to God this girl own worst in a day if we are together we would want like 4 times
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2022
BabaAgba79:

You chop, now you want run. Na babalawo's daughter she be ooo. You cannot reject Ifa's daughter.

Lol, you don meet one babalawo daughter before ni
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by MNDY(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
I fear who no fear Nigeria girls oo.. Some of them get 5,6 boyfriends and dem go dey play scripts as if nothing dey happen.

Naija girls are smart. Na we the guys be mumu, always acting desperately horn.y . They love sex as much as guys if not even more but they know how to manipulate, pretend, be subtle and smartly beat guys with it. But if you are able to master their game and operate like them, you have an edge over them.

A certain guy on Twitter told his girl to forget about coming when she demanded money for transport telling him she can't transport herself and give him "free" pus.sy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Jmichael1:

wats useless abt the topic?

1. It's clearly misogynistic.
2. It's narcissistic.
3. Likely false or over exaggerated.
4. Uninspiring and non educative.
5. Completely meaningless in scope, discussion, etc.

...I can go on and on!

There are numerous topics that should have this slot. Why waste front page space for trash?!? Makes no sense!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Westernequinox: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2022
No allow fornication destroy you
Solofresh2:

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Broomstick01: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Op doesn't really mean He wants her to stop coming. He only wants them to reduce the number of times they have sex. If He wants it stopped totally , he could have discontinued conversations with her. For the girl, she's good with the frequency. All of you making mouths, if you ever jam girl that loves sex too much you go run. Them no dey tire..

Op. As a guy too much sex is not good for you. You lose body nutrition and strength. Feign sickness , form unavailability , spiritual exercise or just use hands and don't penetrate.
You wouldn't want her to go cos you'll need her, use sense to save your body and keep her close.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by plataea(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2022
this is serious
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by sirsugar(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2022
That's the immature girl for u, I believe she doesn't know anything masturbate yet,so she decides to calm her sexual pleasure with sex always, keep giving her, she will get tired soon, or u teach her masturbating that's the only way to reduce her coming,she probably just taste sex
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by shedy03(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Rub a mixture of Aboniki and Cameroon pepper on your toools

Use it to Barbecue her when she comes, thank me later cool
Dude say he use rubber o, lol.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Misterone: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Dude, don't ever discard those that give it to you free. days will come when you will need that hole soooo..... much that you will be one bent down knees begging her to come and she will say no. you will miss that gbeje that anything on skirt is a GO. just find a way to ration the sex.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by rimijoshua(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Upload her pictures to save our glorious future from doom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Maddestdp(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2022
if I am not mistaken. This is in Kaduna right.
Solofresh2:

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Toktee(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Just send her number to me.... Ah de find this kind of pizza girl.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Slymonster(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Get your self a gf. Tell her this is your gf and you want to be serious with her since she has her own bf. I have been in such situation before, when I was in school way back. We both live in the same hostel.
Trust me you are even lucky you are not in the same hostel. I remember mine comes during exam period and says she wants to read with me. Hmmm na sex dey end am. When I saw my result that semesters.hmmmm
It ended by getting a gf which comes once in awhile.

One of the reason I never dated a university girl when I left. This babe even have bf that provides everything lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Thebigheart: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2022
You are complaining of a lady giving you too much sex now, when you eventually meet the one who don't like sex you will start wailing that upon everything you're doing for her she still starve you of sex.

Moral: In life, you can't get it on your way always.

E get why.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by fotadmowmend(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Send me her number
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by sirsugar(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Broomstick01:
Op doesn't really mean He wants her to stop coming. He only wants them to reduce the number of times they have sex. If He wants it stopped totally , he could have discontinued conversations with her. For the girl, she's good with the frequency. All of you making mouths, if you ever jam girl that loves sex too much you go run. Them no dey tire..
honestly you go tire o, have com across two girls like that,but they are always newbies, they haven't get much reasonable sense, ur preek go wrecked bcuz this girl's it's sweeten them, they are the one enjoying sex, mature ladies also like random sex but they reason well and shy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Georgejeez: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Niggas always claim sex lords till they jam a banny with coordinate energy , them be like "Sex na food? ".

I get one for my hand when I still de try pursue since last year , she still de stalk me on a stead , de lash me sometimes, I vex go get new girlfriend , flaunt her pictures for her face , think say she go de offended and avoid me for ever , for where , she still de message me back to back.

Funny enough such girls have boyfriends as well as many good and well to do guys begging them for relationship and sex but even them no go fit explain why dem just de hooked up on you even after you don pursue them tire .

grin grin There's power in the odogwu

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by JayPeeOham: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
.Clean Toyota Camry LE 2012 FOR SALE!!!

CHECK MY SIGGY FOR CONTACT DETAILS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / 13 Advantages Of Virginity / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.