Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

- Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53443 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by dayokanu(m): 3:18am On Jul 19, 2011
Tpia this way you are flirting with Richvcunt I consider it cheating already
Re: by kandiikane(m): 3:24am On Jul 19, 2011
Richvkunt:

^^^
Why not post under your alter ego Kandiikane?
Besides I was not talking to you FREAK-A-ZOID!
Richvkunt:

^^^
I know you are trying to get this thread locked,so am gonna try to ignore you.
If you get me pissed,I swear I will open a thread for cheating bruthas to exchange notes.
Just push me .I am begging you.
Please just push me.
And if you dare come back as Kandiikane,I promise you I will do it!
SPLIT PERSONALITY!

I ignored this thread because I got bored and because it is full of immature and useless men who are yet to lose their virg[i]i[/i]nity.

Open a thread and compare notes? Fool!!. .Grow up, rubbish!
Re: by tpia5: 4:22am On Jul 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Tpia this way you are flirting with Richvcunt I consider it cheating already

he obviously wants me but i dont date black guys.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 5:39am On Jul 19, 2011
@Richvkunt i like all what you wrote up there and those points you mention above that could lead everyman to not cheating but if there are some available chance all married men will cheat and like ikooko said in his post i'll quote it below

ikooko:

Bashy, do you know why i stopped responding to this thread? because i have made my point and most posters disagreed on the use of the word ALL. Well, let them stick to their guns, I just hope they will not be too shocked to recover when the truth crystallized.

In strict adherence to this topic; WILL ALL MARRIED MEN CHEAT? I will say YES, but most posters are actually condemning the act ''cheating'' rather than sticking to the topic with reality based facts.

Really, I belief all men cheat, but in my opinion TIME is the only differentiating factor as to whether a man would cheat or not. In reality, ALL men are committed to non cheating habits when they take their marital vows, this in my opinion bring us to the 3 categories of cheaters:
a) Those that start in the early years of marriage (Early starters usually below 15 years)
b) Those that start to cheat at some points btw 15 to 30 years of marriage (Middle starters)
c) Those that start to cheat from 30 years of marital life and above. (Late starters)
In my opinion, late starters are most dangerous because when they do, they take up 2nd wife straight-up. Middle starters are likely to have a love child because of inexperience, while early starters are usually very smart, they've master the artistry over years. Note that we are not discussing consequences of cheating though, they are numerous.

bashy_demy; hilli666, richvkunt; tunnytox and others who share same tot on this issue. I truly commend you guys not because you are promoting the act of cheating, (we all agree it's bad) but for saying the realistic truth.
If anyone is too passionate about the act to be disillusioned, let them be; perhaps it high time we open another thread for cheaters so that we can compare notes.

You are allowed to criticize my stance on this but first think about it critically while you must have excel in the 3 categories as enumerated above.

i believe with all the point you mention above one of those men will fall between one of the 3 categories of cheater that my own believe.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2011
@tpia you dont need to sound like this to Richvkunt like he said if someone finally create the thread for the cheater some guy will come on here and said they have been married for zillion years and have never cheat its all a blatant lie like a guy Timmi on this thread check post #15 he said he has never cheat for 3oyrs of marriage and when i or someone said its a lie he has never commented again i urge any guy that come on this thread or any other thread about cheating and say they have never cheated and married for unknown year should swear by any religion they believe how could someone just come on here and feed us with lie in order to take glory and people will be praising them and you want us to believe in such a man? i believe those are the kind of people there wife have access to there e-mails or this forum and will be coming on here with big lies and when there wife see she will feel relax bullshit
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2011
tpia@:

you know I want you too and infact I'm looking forward to lipsrsealed
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2011
Dayokanu and tpia what a great couple you guys would be
Re: by DaDoctor: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2011
@bash
For being irresponsible and un repentant, MY LAST POST TO YOU HOLDS tongue

Mind you, one day you would discover you have few children out of your wedlock ,so watch it!!!!! HE GOAT!

Dont forget to teach your children of your excesses and good lifestyle and false philosophy of 'I DONT WANT HER TO BE AGED'

Orisirisi ni eko! SHIOOOOOO
Re: by bashydemy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
@Da Doctor God punish that your finger wey you take type those rubbish so what is your problem with how i manage my life abi na you create me or marry for me? did my wife ever complain to you? he be like say God won punish i don ever beg your papa money to run my family or to give my concubine? beside i don have concubine i have girls that i play away match with what is your problem with that,  God punish you,  if you are girl can you count how many guys have Zap. your p.u.s.s.sy before taking that left over to your husband? bastard.
Re: by DaDoctor: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
So u dey fear like this, yet you dey mess around for hotels and charlets! SHAMELESS GOAT
No need to cry, watch the curses come upon you. Mind you i am a man like you, but you are a SHAMELESS RANDY HE GOAT!
SHIOOOOOOOO
Re: by bashydemy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2011
Feat for what? am sorry i dint get you fear of your you be God i just hate people bashing me up and down trying to be blame me for what i will never regret doing? and mind you i just just one of my girl and will be here soon so i never regret doing it so if he dey pain you make your papa go hug transformer make God punish you
Re: by DaDoctor: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
MUMU
go back and modify your grammar. remove all the unwanted mistake
ODE OSHI, U DEY RUSH TO GO CLIMB WOMAN ,WHILE UR WIFE DEY UNDER ANODA MAN NOW.
When u correct your grammar, then tell me
MAY YOU DIE OUT OF 'MAGUN' ATTACK IN UR NEXT ENDEAVOUR cheesy cheesy

OKPONU OSHI
Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
Maybe all your papa die of Magun may your brothers die of Magun you this unfortunate being na me say make your papa no fit drop 500 for food for house not talk of going out with other woman Make God punish your generation to come idiot i am normal guy and financially ok to sponsor my wife and my girl friend so what your problem with stupid idiot you think say na everybody go be like your papa wey come here dey lie say him don marry your mama for 30yrs and he never cheat once make your papa swear him no fit swear bastard Child.
Re: by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2011
tpia@:

Tpia@MALE,what makes you conclude I am Black,Brown yellow or green?
Your posts are always amusing and your alter ego Kandiikane is a joke.
I would have replied you Male/female earlier but some of us have other lifes out of this forum,yeah,I have to work OK?
Understand one thing I am not here to look for women unlike some sanctimonious f.ools here.
If I want a woman I know where to go out and get one.It is as simple as ABC to me.
I am going to open that thread on  the family forum.
Just let me have my supper,then you can join me.
Re: by kandiikane(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2011
^Useless!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2011
Passing by
Re: by slymm(f): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2011
seriously, just stop with the ALL MARRIED MEN CHEAT argument. Its so stupid. How do you go from saying only 10 out of a men will not cheat to arguing again that all will cheat? You need to take a chill pill @Bashy, you are acting like your life depends on this whole argument. most married men will cheat, 98% most likely, but will you and you fellow creepers stop the blind and ignorant argument like you know every single man. Jeez!
Re: by slymm(f): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2011
@Bashy, you are under the illusion that you respect your wife, from the way you post, you are obviously a very sexist and chauvinistic male, you say you could have told her about your girls. You are so funny, and i see a bit of a complex hovering somewhere. I believe you have made your point, and maybe you and whatshisname can open the creepers thread so you guys can compare notes. Just keep playing safe.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2011
@slymm as you i am a devoted Husband i love my wife and kids so much that i can give up anything for them my way of life does not matter well i believe i have so much defend my act and the reason why i do it and that does not mean i dint love my Family off course i do but,
Re: by slymm(f): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2011
@Bashy, lol! Dude i understand oh. you just sounded a bit callous when you said, you could have told your wife about your girls. Anyway, Its cool, as i said, play safe. i guess its a two way road, if those whoring women you call girlfriends had any morals and upbringing, they will not open their legs to you abi? After all from your posts, you always make sure they know you are married. If the dirty ho single girls just said no to married men who can not keep it in their pants, then i guess you will have no option than to do your fellow man abi? Just kidding!
Re: by DaDoctor: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2011
@BASHY, Just mark my words to you. It will come to pass in ur life. AMINNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy

LOLLLLL. Lov u wife and can do anything for her you said? WHY NOT GIVE UP PROSTITUTING FOR SAME SAKE?
Re: by slymm(f): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2011
@dadoctor, lol! Are you male or female? I will take a guess and say female. I believe @Bashy will only stop cheating when he wants to, and from all indication, that day will never come as long as there are shameless public toilets for him to scre.w. Shame, but it is what it is. So leave him to his ways oh.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2011
@Slymm i always play safe if not i wont be honest with them about my status and you said they shold have said no to married men lol how you want them to survive do you think its all girl that are furtunate am not talking about monetary aspect here but some gilrs need someone to grease there p***y and also some need money to maintain there and with the rate of girls out there now if no cheating men like me some ladies na candle them for they use lol and mind you they are not dirty girls as you call them and i have stop fucking call girls cos am a big boy myself and i've got all it take to get some nice cool chick attention,

@Da doctor am i the one that make you so unfortunate? why are you been so stupid to blame someone for his mistake wish he said he never regret doing, and beside its no mistake i cheat willingly tell me wish court will prosecute me for that, May all your curse backfire on you i guess you dont know who you are dealing with and when the time comes the burden of your curse will be too heavy for you and you can share them with your siblings Shikena
Re: by DaDoctor: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2011
cheiiii, kaiiii
i am pi'ing in my panties oh!!!!

NATIVE DOCTOR BASH HAS WARNED!

MUMU, I TOT AS MUCH, ITS YOUR JUJU THAT IS AFFECTING YOUR BEHAVIOUR, GO FOR CELESTIAL CLEANSING!

Make i free you. I DON GIVE U ENOF NIGHT MARE! BUT NO MAKE ME VEX AT ALL. MUTI-TIMING HUSBAND
Re: by slymm(f): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2011
@Bashy, thank God you have stopped picking call girls, hopefully someday you will be faithfull to the woman you claim to love. I do not care for what reasons thos hos are dating you as a married man. They are dirty, low life pigs who are nothing but 2nd best, and pls stop making excuses for them. You can defend yourself, no need defending the public toilets too.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2011
@slymm i found you as the most responsible opposition on this topic the rest are i.d.i.o.t well i know am gonna stop but not sure when @da doctor i reserve ma comment
Re: by DaDoctor: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
U JUST HAVE TO STOP NOW OR MAGUN WILL STOP YOU!!!!

LMAO!
Re: by tpia5: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2011
By the time he develops multiple boils on his p***nis he will stop.
Re: by DaDoctor: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
Tell him jare.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
@Da doctor and tpia if una like make una go die nothing concern me
Re: by armyofone(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
grin multiple boils on his phenis grin grin

make him show us too grin
Re: by bashydemy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^ make who show una wetin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.