Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

- Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53446 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by armyofone(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
boils wsey full the place nah
Re: by tunnytox(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
tpia@:

By the time he develops multiple boils on his p***nis h will stop.

Olopa ewon n tepe? amuni n je amuni ewo ni pe o nii bo n be?
  grin grin
Re: by tpia5: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^ if you spent as much time working on your yoruba (or whatever language that's supposed to be) as you do on nairaland, nigeria for don better by now.

awon alaininkanse afi kan ma le iranu kakiri.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ Bashy, nobody is saying you should not cheat on your wife, please do by all means and have fun, and don't insult people just because they are telling you their mind and how they feel about men that cheat on their wives, since you openly accepted, what do you think?, people will hail you for being the 'best cheat'. what is bad is bad, and there is no way you can justify or beautify your reasons for cheating on your wife.   The person being paid is a prostitute (whether it is secondary/tertiary form of prostitution) and the person paying, is a PROSTITUTE, so it is not all about the single ladies that is opening their legs.
Re: by coogar: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Bashy, nobody is saying you should not cheat on your wife, please do by all means and have fun, and don't insult people just because they are telling you their mind and how they feel about men that cheat on their wives, since you openly accepted, what do you think?, people will hail you for being the 'best cheat'. what is bad is bad, and there is no way you can justify or beautify your reasons for cheating on your wife.   The person being paid is a LovePeddler (whether it is secondary/tertiary form of prostitution) and the person paying, is a LovePeddler, so it is not all about the single ladies that is opening their legs.

you guys are still here? goodness gracious!
Re: by tunnytox(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
tpia@:

^^ if you spent as much time working on your yoruba (or whatever language that's supposed to be) as you do on nairaland, nigeria for don better by now.

awon alaininkanse afi kan ma le iranu kakiri.

sesere n da gonbu onika meji n mu sibi, ti won ba n soro nipa eni ti o gbo Yoruba o da mi loju pe gbogbo ogbon ti alabahun re ba gbon eyin ni o ma fi to igbin mi cheesy cheesy
Re: by tpia5: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
^irugbon to nwa, se o ti wa ri?
Re: by tunnytox(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2011
ha ha ha alawada gba ni tpia grin grin grin fi irugbon mi sile iyawo mi fe be cheesy cheesy
Re: by slymm(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
lol! thread keeps getting funnier.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Bashy, nobody is saying you should not cheat on your wife, please do by all means and have fun, and don't insult people just because they are telling you their mind and how they feel about men that cheat on their wives, since you openly accepted, what do you think?, people will hail you for being the 'best cheat'. what is bad is bad, and there is no way you can justify or beautify your reasons for cheating on your wife.   The person being paid is a LovePeddler (whether it is secondary/tertiary form of prostitution) and the person paying, is a LovePeddler, so it is not all about the single ladies that is opening their legs.
so why are you guys always after me for saying the truth, so the people you want on here are those that will say they dont cheat and you will start praising them but someone who is honest you will not praise him for his honesty instead you throw insult on him that bad of you guys, abi why will someone call me and insult me cos am saying the truth, and if i make love with lovepedlers that is my cup of tea and i will always say the truth about my life and dont care what any of you say,

ALARA NI ARA KORO OHUN EYIN NI EKU AISUN EKU AIWO
Re: by slymm(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
@Bashy. You are so funny. You are right, you are telling the truth about your life, and should not be attacked for it, but remember its the truth about your own life and the life of every man in your circle of family and friends. Its your life, your wife, your d.i.ck and you can do with it whatever you will.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
@slymm you funny i will like to be friend with you if you dont mind maybe on facebook or yahoo messenger hope you wont tell my wife about what i do outside cos if you do you are not helping her
Re: by armyofone(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2011
you be really akuna o, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

bashy_demy:

@slymm you funny i will like to be friend with you if you dont mind maybe on facebook or yahoo messenger hope you wont tell my wife about what i do outside cos if you do you are not helping her
a married guy solicting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed uwa sef!! aiye yi!
Re: by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2011
[size=25pt]And now let the lame cheating excuses begin. . . grin grin

I bet this isn't even their first time of cheating. . .
[/size]
Re: by kandiikane(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2011
The lame cheating excuses started about 5pages or so ago. .You are late grin
Re: by kindla(f): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2011
Re: Will All Married Men Cheat If They Have The Oppourtunity - Lets Hear From Men
« #2 on: July 10, 2011, 04:41 PM »

Quote from: chaircover on July 10, 2011, 03:42 PM
Well folks, I am curious.

There have been a number of heart pulling threads here in the past week where the main issue has been men cheating. One man cheated on his wife of 3 months and another his wife of 8 months. The one cheating in his 8 month marriage went a step forward and got another woman pregnant

From the responses to these threads, it seems that cheating is kind of expected and no big deal. There was even a poster who said that All men cheat and cheating is in their genes and any women who says her husband doesn't cheat is in denial . . . . . .although I disagree.

What happened to integrity I ask? Are men really that weak? So I will like to hear from the men; what do you think?

Would you really havee sex with the girl from office if your wife was out of town for the weekend?
Is cheating really worth it?
Do you feel guilty afterwards or does it make you feel better about yourself/ego knowing that you can still pull girls?
Do you try and hide your cheating from your wife because you are scared of her reaction or is it because you feel ashamed of what you have done?

BTW for the record, my personal opinion is that I feel that there are a number of men out there who will remain faithful to ther spouses regardless of whether they have an opportunity or not.

I am the poster who made this point and i stand by it!
As I have said times without number,Men will cheat on their wives or girlfriends if they get the opportunity because men are polygamous by nature.
It is quite easy for a man to have series of affairs with various women apart from their wives or girlfriends but in reality that does not mean they love their wives/girlfriends less.On the other hand women find it harder to have extra marital affairs because they are different from men emotionally,however in certain cases when pushed to the wall,women could engage in extra marital affairs to get back at their husbands.
Lots of times in nigeria I have seen instances where a man dies and at his funeral two or three women appear with children for this man that the wife knew nothing about.I am quite sure you have witnessed events like this.
Women know these facts but choose to be in denial:"My husband can not do this or I trust my husband with all my heart and he can not hurt me."
I advise you to wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2011
@mama gee it wasn't my first time oooo
Re: by DaDoctor: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2011
@armyofone

bash is a randy he-goat with a daily recycling heat period

get it clear, he will even solicit to sleep with a mad woman.

BASH, I WISH YOU WAKU BY MAGUN if you dont repent immediately

Who knows if his urge has ritual undertones sef

OLODO!!!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2011
God has finally punish you Da doctor and all your wish against me will backfire at you and you will die the way abaniwonda died bastard person
Re: by DaDoctor: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2011
ALAGBERE OKO!

OLOSHI OKO!

YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD, FOOL!

LOLL!

MAY YOUR SONS TAKE AFTER YOU! SAY AMEN
Re: by bashydemy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2011
continue man i like that but no say i no tell u oooo
Re: by tpia5: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
^Having a male organ isnt all there is to being a man.

Try to broaden your mind or else like i pointed out before, you will soon leave the dl lifestyle for a fully gaay one.
Re: by DaDoctor: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
@tpia
tell NATIVE DR BASHY-ASEWO
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2011
@Da doctor and tpia none of your ranting can change me beside i just done with one nice cool chick now so sweet so Aluta continue
Re: by DaDoctor: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
OK, VISA GRANTED YOU! JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON IN YOUR IGBADUN!
BUT MAY YOUR CHILDREN MALE AND FEMALE ALL TAKE AFTER THEIR DAD(YOU)
AMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
check my signature its for you
Re: by armyofone(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
bashy mon, i hope you no be this poster man oooo shocked
poster said her man is on NL shocked same xter as you, i hope not oo shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-717381.0.html
Re: by bashydemy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2011
not at all ooo
Re: by armyofone(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2011
i hope so oo
Re: by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
armyofone:

i hope so oo

Sweetheart bawo ni
Re: by armyofone(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2011
booooooooooooooooo tongue
Re: by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hey sweerieee

Where have you been, I'm missing you seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Scammed Me / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.