Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

- Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53447 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Cuddlemii: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

another desperate f.ool:

Desperate because I write poetry that you are not even sure if its facts or fiction. Well when a sex addict with her buttocks out there passes comments, you ignore their comments, that's the only pride they have left to regain their respect. Its ok to wanna use me as bait, I'm that important. I advised you not to embarrass yourself with the thread u created, you insulted me and got your story out here yourself. Tomorrow is Sunday, go with God.
Re: by tpia5: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^sweetie, what's with the stalking.

respect yourself because at your age you really shouldnt be yarning trash all over nl for whatever reason.

yes, tomorrow is sunday, if you like meet me anywhere you deem fit and lets see who survives the encounter.
Re: by tpia5: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
coogar:

tpia, you need to relax. dayokanu is just joking with you. you shouldn't read any meaning to whatever he says to you. he persists because you overreact a lot. when you start ignoring him, he will find another member to haunt. i dunno anything about videos or adding your name. people come here to read stuffs and have fun. no grudges! now smile. grin

please keep your gaay relationship with dayokanu out of people's faces.

haba, na ba force to show your attraction for him everywhere?

everything na dayokanu dayokanu.

it gets tiring abeg.

be original occasionally and also, stop describing your mother and grandfather's v.aginas here.

who is the wife and who is the husband between the two of you sef. Enlighten us plz.
Re: by coogar: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

please keep your gaay relationship with dayokanu out of people's faces.
haba, na ba force to show your attraction for him everywhere?
everything na dayokanu dayokanu.

roflmao. . . . .whoever accursed you with your affliction is wicked. . . .it's not humanly possible for tpia@ to act like an adult.
i will leave you to your misery.

it gets tiring abeg.

what is getting tiring? your homoerotic rants? wondering how you can sit thousands of miles away and sniff who is gaay and who isn't? the rate at which you ptyalise homoerotic comments is staggering. yet, you are the chic posing as a man to score with nairaland chics. perhaps, tpia has some chlamydia to distribute to her fellow nigerian females. grin cheesy

be original occasionally and stop describing your mother and grandfather's v.aginas here.

your grandfather has a va[i]g[/i]ina? tpia, tell us your family compound so we can get bbc to do a comprehensive documentary about your hermaphorditic lineage. grin cheesy is this the reason you have been advertising yourself as a man?

who is the wife and who is the husband between the two of you sef. Enlighten us plz.

you are the wife, i am your husband! you sad coffee-shop slut!
Re: by denzel2009: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2011
This tpia is a one man army. How many people can one fight with at the same time? I can't wait to see the public encounter with cuddlemii cheesy
Re: by coogar: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2011
denzel2009:

This tpia is a one man army. How many people can one fight with at the same time? I can't wait to see the public encounter with cuddlemii cheesy

i am putting £500 on cuddlemii to blow tpia's head off with a ball. . . .

[img]http://chzgifs.files./2011/04/1103a5d1-e064-43fd-a9b3-d1c15ccb3027.gif[/img]
Re: by tpia5: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
coogar:

i am putting £500 on cuddlemii to blow my mother's head off with a ball. . . .

[img]http://chzgifs.files./2011/04/1103a5d1-e064-43fd-a9b3-d1c15ccb3027.gif[/img]
Re: by tpia5: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ coogar

love your profile picture.

so obvious you're of gorilla lineage and ancestry.

but seriously, take your gaay romance with dayokanu to dating and sexuality section instead of disturbing us with it here and ruining an interesting thread. undecided
Re: by Cuddlemii: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^sweetie, what's with the stalking.

respect yourself because at your age you really shouldnt be yarning trash all over nl for whatever reason.

yes, tomorrow is sunday, if you like meet me anywhere you deem fit and lets see who survives the encounter.

Lol do u know my age, nah u don't. I don't need to be old, Im just blessed with a wide knowledge base. As for surviving an encounter with you, that's easy for even a 2 years old to survive. You have showed your weakness today. A warrior attacks its opponent's weak points & capitalizes on its weaknesses. I will just stand back and allow my 6 years old niece demolish you. If you are that strong, how did you become a prey for blackmailers.

If I meet you anywhere, I will just ignore u, I detest insecure women who refuse to correct their wrongs but drown in self destruct. I believe no matter the issue, always retain your pride. If you act stupid, take some hours off or a day off to cool off and come back stronger that was what I expected you to do with that Kuru guy or just ignore him & continue doing ur thing on here. But instead you started like 4 threads, then started warning babes about Nl men and sex videos, you even came to my thread to insult me called me a baboon, gay & a break up song writer all because your fling went wrong & I advised you not to make a big deal out of these so you don't end up embarrassing yourself.

I can never stalk you , I'm only replying your comments cos I have nothing to hide or loose. I'm done with replying now cos i see u have more than enough to deal with so i will be a minus one.
Re: by denzel2009: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
coogar:

i am putting £500 on cuddlemii to blow tpia's head off with a ball. . . .

cuddlemii doesn't fight ija igboro grin
Re: by tpia5: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
cuddlemii

kindly stop embarassing yourself here.

find something to do.
Re: by tpia5: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2011
coogar:

i am awarding myself £500 to blow denzel2009's head off with a ball. . . .

Re: by coogar: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

@ coogar
love your profile picture.
so obvious you're of gorilla lineage and ancestry.

to be honest, i got that picture from your family compound. legend has it that the gorilla is your grandfather after he was cursed for stealing the chief priest's yams in the village barn.  grin

but seriously, take your gaay romance with dayokanu to dating and sexuality section instead of disturbing us with it here and ruining an interesting thread. undecided

if anything, you are the one that is homoerotically involved with aloy/emeka aka hotfunmi. a quick search convicted you as a flaming lez. aloyemeka got tired of you and changed to male. . . . .in return, you followed suit. i really hope you find help. it's been more than a decade and it seems there's no end to your erratic mental state.
Re: by Cuddlemii: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

cuddlemii

kindly stop embarassing yourself here.

find something to do.

Get ur video destroyed & then u can lecture me about embarrassment.
Re: by tpia5: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
hey you two, you obviously havent noticed you've been abandoned by your crew.

mad people do not feel shame but others feel it on their behalf.
Re: by kandiikane(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2011
Cuddlemi, how are you so sure its her?
Re: by tpia5: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2011
my dating white men seems to have really disturbed his/her mental stability.

all these shims sef.

geez, just go get your own white boyfriend nah abi what exactly is stopping you cheesy

sharing time!!
Re: by Cuddlemii: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2011
kandiikane:

Cuddlemi, how are you so sure its her?

Are you asking me a question or you are here to defend your friend?

She started a thread about rumors, I was even advising her to ex the whole thing then she started insulting me. She went to my poetry zones and violated me sacred place. So I decided to make her ish my biz then.

If you read through without sentiments Im sure the ans to ur ques lies in all her post today.
Re: by coogar: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

if yall like make more videos and add my name. I have said my own.

i just got the drift of this comment. . . .

oh yea, there was a video of your hairy fat Bottom bouncing and vibrating around one of the male members of this forum some months back. legend has it the babe is you. dang it. . . . .you were born to s[i]h[/i]ag but you really need to shed some weight. . . .otherwise, you might drop dead in the next few years. . . .you are 40+ already. tread with care with the junk foods.
Re: by kandiikane(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2011
Ah, I am not defending anybody, just asking a simple question. . .

I mean how many people has tpia had fights with on here(including myself)? How many of those people won't mind making up things about her? After all its a free forum anything goes. .
Re: by tpia5: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^abeg dont start acting like pleep jare.

that f.ool is just too irritating.

they've all contacted themselves privately to arrange the "big showdown" to embarass themselves, not me.

child's play, really.

i could have given them a few tips sef.

just ignore the f.ools and their videos. Let me play with them directly.

useless lives have nothing better to do. Give a tout internet access and of course s/he'll become oversabi.

probably similar videos to the ones making the rounds on facebook and which if you click on them, your entire info gets downloaded somewhere.

anybody watching p.orn because they want to see tpia getting a groove on, my hand no dey there oh.

you're on your own and had better accept responsibility for your actions. These crooks are very street smart and know how to cloak themselves while tricking you.

magas and mumus.
Re: by tpia5: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
one of these days names will be named oh, and as yall know, i no dey look people's face when i do my stuff.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
Tpia, You have mentioned my name here more than anyone alive has ever done.

Lets just phock ourselves and get over with this fronting
Re: by bashydemy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
You guys have finally derail the thread
Re: by slymm(f): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2011
@Bashy, exactly. Have no idea where this thread is going. So many strange/dirty talk going on, maybe we should just sit back and watch.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2011
@slymm Exactly what am doing you see i hardly comment
Re: by nike4luv(f): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2011
I dont know how much i have to say this! But could you guys PLEASE PLEASE keep all the insults away from my section please.

Thank You smiley
Re: by tpia5: 4:26am On Jul 25, 2011
Hmm, thats a plea.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2011
Tpia you have been warn
Re: by tpia5: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2011
^^i'm sure you've been studying this space for a while, waiting for my post.

just cant get enough of me can you.

btw what are your other ids.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2011
na so i get your time reach?
Re: by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2011
See them, una don pursue CC comot for her own thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Scammed Me / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son