Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,427 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

- Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53448 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by tpia5: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2011
armyofone:

bashy mon, i hope you no be this poster man oooo shocked
poster said her man is on NL shocked same xter as you, i hope not oo shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-717381.0.html

sounds like the woman married the likes of dayokanu, fstranger or bash-himself.

eyah.

I pray God gives her a proper man.

and may God save innocent girls from marrying such people. They'll say they're too good for the ashewos they frequent, and instead will start stalking a naive lady until they brainwash her into marrying them.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
@armyofone i feel for the lady ooo that man is a stupid man.

@tpia u dey kolo i treat my wife with love and care
Re: by tpia5: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
^i'm sure you do.

use bar soap, not laundry detergent, when washing her.

detergent is too harsh on plastic.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
na you sabi i get one girl wey i wan give you self
Re: by coogar: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
bashy_demy:

na you sabi i get one girl wey i wan give you self

the babe has to be a les[i]b[/i]ian to sync with tpia.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
Why tpia is a guy now abi tpia come defend your self here ooo
Re: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2011
Tpia@MALE,
How are you?
Re: by slymm(f): 2:11am On Jul 22, 2011
@Bashy, lol! You are so funny. Yes, we can be friends here on nairaland, and why in heavens name will i tell your wife about your dirty public toilet girlfriends na? what is my own in the matter? And besides, from all indication your wife allready knows.
Re: by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Hey sweerieee

Where have you been, I'm missing you seriously
Dayokanu, you need to be checked. grin grin grin

I'm serious. . .
Re: by dayokanu(m): 2:21am On Jul 22, 2011
tpia@:

sounds like the woman married the likes of dayokanu, fstranger or bash-himself.

eyah.

I pray God gives her a proper man.

and may God save innocent girls from marrying such people. They'll say they're too good for the ashewos they frequent, and instead will start stalking a naive lady until they brainwash her into marrying them.

You know I am stuck to you
Re: by dayokanu(m): 2:23am On Jul 22, 2011
mama-gee:

Dayokanu, you need to be checked. grin grin grin

I'm serious. . .

YUou wanna check my deeeek? When would you be 18 so I can bust nut on your sweet bosom
Re: by bashydemy(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2011
@slymm am only kidding jare how are you doing @dayokanu take am easy man
Re: by coogar: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2011
bashy_demy:

Why[b] tpia is a guy now[/b] abi tpia come defend your self here ooo

tpia is an owner of 2 mammary glands and a mushroom looking p[i]u[/i]ssy. . . . .don't be deceived.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2011
LOL no wonder she dey she always mad at me
Re: by kandiikane(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
Dayokanu, did that face not turn you off? shocked shocked My God, you need help!!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
I fear the face self
Re: by slymm(f): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
@Bashy, i am good. Thanks for asking. How are u? Wifey?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2011
am doing great and my wife she is fine and kids too how about yours? Hubby
Re: by tpia5: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2011
coogar, that was extremely crass and vulgar.

quite unnecessary and uncalled for.

i really detest uncouth mannerisms like that.

i dont think you lose anything by keeping your language civil in this context.

i do hope you werent raised that way.
Re: by tpia5: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2011
@ topic

see the gaay brethren and their gaay lapdogs:

kurus:

tpia@

didn't you sleep with some guy on NL who ended up blackmailing you for money? shocked Keep shut in this matter!

kurus:

Be careful this ugly fat gurl. Your Bottom is so starved you pick guys up on NL abi? that you picked up a blackmailer, who recorded your sorry Bottom on video shows how bad you wanted to get laid and didnt think to be wary of a one night stand!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718874.msg8770950.html
Re: by tpia5: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2011
another desperate f.ool:

Cuddlemii:

That's what y'all get for your non sense virginity, why not stay a virgin, marry a virgin bull crap. Bunch of hypocrites who can not admit they poke. I don't know why chicks like forming holier than thou here. Its only few that r real here.

Re: by tpia5: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2011
and this extremely irritating thing:

pleep:

Yea I saw the video, it really was tpia. the guy posted it a few mins ago but it was deleted.
Re: by tpia5: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2011
dayokanu and the other gaay male/female baboons

no be una self una dey do?

see your lives for ground.

not to late for you to turn to Jesus though!!!

time is not on your side.
Re: by tpia5: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2011
anyway!!!!

like i said before, the pro-cheaters all sound very gaay and extremely downlow.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2011
Tpia leave story, I am yours dont let anyone spoil our runs
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2011
@Dayokanu and tpia you guys r gonna be make a great couple
Re: by coogar: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

coogar, that was extremely crass and vulgar.

quite unnecessary and uncalled for.

i really detest uncouth mannerisms like that

i dont think you lose anything by keeping your language civil in this context.

i do hope you werent raised that way.

crass? uncouth mannerisms? vulgar?

tpia@:

da a si iya e lenu.

tpia@:

^^idi iya e ni ko enter

tpia@:

have your iya send me the 411 nipa nkan to nso.

tpia, i love you so much as a chic but errrrrr. . . .try and practise what you preach. cool
Re: by tpia5: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2011
1. My posts were specifically for dayokanu so do not weep louder than the bereaved. He has a keyboard and can answer for himself.

2. I dont like deceptive and sneaky people.

Translate what dayokanu wrote about e.jaculating in public into people's body cavities, etc. My replies were quite mild given the provocation. Too much smut.
Re: by coogar: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

1. My posts were specificaly for dayokanu so do not weep louder than the bereaved. He has a keyboard and can answer for himself.

2. I dont like deceptive and sneaky people.

Translate what dayokanu wrote about ejecting in public into people's body cavities, et. My replies were quite mild given the provocation. Too much smut.

does it matter who you directed the posts to? the issue i am attacking is the statement about crass + uncouth mannerisms + vulgar. . . . .
i am not weeping louder than the bereaved - i am too lazy to even weep for myself - let alone weep for anyone. i am just saying you cannot say i am vulgar when you are the commander-in-chief of orneriness.

dayokanu was just being romantic to you. afterall, what he is asking for is what normal couples do behind closed doors. tongue
Re: by tpia5: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^like i said, you're very vulgar and crass if that's your excuse for what you typed.

i'm very disappointed in you and i advise you to modify what you wrote because that was uncalled for.

i'm not even going to go into what dayokanu wrote since he has a habit of harassing females at will and he refuses to rein in his uncouth habits but insists on engaging in potty talk all the time.

his credibility is firmly in the gutter at this point and nothing will change that.

if yall like make more videos and add my name. I have said my own.

now, do not think i cant reply you in the same manner in which you referred to me.

still biding my time for now because i'll first give you a chance to correct yourself.
Re: by coogar: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^like i said, you're very vulgar and crass if that's your excuse for what you typed.
i'm very disappointed in you and i advise you to modify what you wrote because that was uncalled for.

i'm not even going to go into what dayokanu wrote since he has a habit of harassing females at will and he refuses to rein in his uncouth habits but insists on engaging in potty talk all the time.
his credibility is firmly in the gutter at this point and nothing will change that.
if yall like make more videos and add my name. I have said my own.

tpia, you need to relax. dayokanu is just joking with you. you shouldn't read any meaning to whatever he says to you. he persists because you overreact a lot. when you start ignoring him, he will find another member to haunt. i dunno anything about videos or adding your name. people come here to read stuffs and have fun. no grudges! now smile. grin

now, do not think i cant reply you in the same manner in which you referred to me.

tpia, you wouldn't do that to coogar - i am your biggest fan, remember? wink

still biding my time for now because i'll first give you a chance to correct yourself.

somebody help me. . . . .i am scared. . . .
i think it's time to run for cover

Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
This tpia why do you always take things everyone say personal here is a Forum wish everyone come to learn and also have fun take it easy bro life is simply

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Scammed Me / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.