Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused (48136 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by chigoizie7(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

Read the next post after that reply

Lalasticlala
Seun

Baba don’t mind all these people, don’t unblock her, just move on with your life jeje, those gender? Fear them. No talk say I no tell you. Move on. One big Bros dey ground na why she snub you. Imagine, you invite me to a party and didn’t even care to say hi to me, to hell with you and your meat and drinks. U even try sef stay long, me na immediately I call her to come see me, if I no see that time, I go japa.

Btw, be coming back to update us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Orlu15(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2022
Hezmatosky:
Impatience and insecure you are. Imagine staying just 30mins for a party? You should have waited till end of the party naw, probably help them arrange chairs and canopies if actually you love her. So she should be worshipping you because you came to her cousin's party ba? Ozuai ki bu jor sad

See this one, instead of reasoning with your Big Head rather you're reasoning with your dick!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by SmartyPants(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

My girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

We were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me.

We ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?

If I were you I would have waited till the end of the party to monitor how the party ended. Or pretend to leave or keep someone to monitor her movements. Then you would have your answer because if it was because of another guy, which is likely, there is no way she would not have eventually made a move that would expose her.

Actually, me i don't have time like that. The slightest hint of disrespect will bring full retribution immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by sukkot: 9:09am On May 02, 2022
Uwem2009:
I think you may be overthinking it bro.
This is her cousins party and not a random party.

Hence they maybe a lot of catch up to do with old family friends and relatives not to talk of assisting to ensure the party goes well.

She invited you to a “family members party”, i think thats a plus to you.

Besides are you ready to be introduced to the Dad?

am with this nigga here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by virginchaser(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
i blocked her number instantly... she called my friend who later explained the situation to her.
God knows she needs 2 bouncers to follow her come my house

according to her she said her dad was around, she didn't know how to introduce me to him... because she never planned him to be there.
yes they were some matured men in their table, but I don't believe thats the only reason

I understand bro....but you see I don't think it's an issue of her not wanting to show me off, like shes ashamed of me or something.

She nor fine pass me, this girl don use gragra take know all my own friends finish, same way I knew some of hers.. everywhere I am, she always wants to be there .. hence the reason she had to tell my buddie... cus she know that guy go pull me through for the birthday... because I nor dey too much like crowd....but this scenario when play yesterday na I not understand.

Weda the men when dey with me too rough! I nor know

Bros, free your mind do your things carefully and safely, enjoy yourself, life no be two but remain focus. Water will definitely find its level.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by sukkot: 9:11am On May 02, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Vawulence, how come thou findeth your ways among thorns, briars and Simpsons?

Thou are most wise among men and fairer among nobles, take this cup of grace and drinketh of it favor.

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by bigpicture001: 9:11am On May 02, 2022
Advice to OP, if u don't want to have a HPB.. don't attend your gf's party any kind. Of party...

B it birthday or anything... Other guyz who aadmire her will also showface

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by slimik: 9:12am On May 02, 2022
Guy no dey stress yourself go and make money she owes you no explanation.No go beat person pikin....just dey use her dey upload your akamu normal.......If to say u get money she go show you off to her papa, guy hustle oooo!

KiNg0G:
i blocked her number instantly... she called my friend who later explained the situation to her.
God knows she needs 2 bouncers to follow her come my house

according to her she said her dad was around, she didn't know how to introduce me to him... because she never planned him to be there.
yes they were some matured men in their table, but I don't believe thats the only reason

I understand bro....but you see I don't think it's an issue of her not wanting to show me off, like shes ashamed of me or something.

She nor fine pass me, this girl don use gragra take know all my own friends finish, same way I knew some of hers.. everywhere I am, she always wants to be there .. hence the reason she had to tell my buddie... cus she know that guy go pull me through for the birthday... because I nor dey too much like crowd....but this scenario when play yesterday na I not understand.

Weda the men when dey with me too rough! I nor know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by 07kjb: 9:12am On May 02, 2022
Your girlfriend is from a responsible home, don't lose her over nothing
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by chigoizie7(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2022
Kingsean:

try to find out if her dad was actually there

Even if her papa dey there? Even coming around to hi to her boyfriend? Haba !!! Who de believe that kind lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:13am On May 02, 2022
Why should you care ? Is she supposed to be Your mother? You’re supposed to mingle and feel free whether you’re with a woman or not . you boys need to stop giving women unnecessary hype and Power

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nat404: 9:14am On May 02, 2022
She isn't so proud of you. Do you know many times my girlfriend invited me to their house? They even brought food for me. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Kingpele(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2022
Oga incase you will read this ,I want u to know that the girl is well groomed young lady who is ashame of admitting before her people that she is living in fornication with a man ,because that is what she will be doing if she had associated with you publicly before her relatives..it only a shameless girl from a sick home will do otherwise in this circumstance.i didn't know any of my wife relatives all the years we dated ,I wasn't invited in any thing they do but immediately I propose marriage and started to make plans for marrying her ,boom I was specially invited by her parents and I slept in thier house but in different room..right now am a star boy in that family, they loved me very much and supported me financially during our wedding in 2011.so it no big deal except you don't value decency

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by a2d3rew(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2022
Is she 10 year's or 9 years old girl? That is fear to introduce u to her father?
Oga truth is, there's other guys that she invited also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Hartugrin27(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

My girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

We were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me.

We ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?

Bros pls, always try to b calming down..
Unblock her..
Sit her down n ask her y she snubbed u..
Don't push away someone who loves you cos of one simple mistake..act like a mature man with good instinct n IQ n listen to her too....pls
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by chigoizie7(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2022
Uwem2009:
I think you may be overthinking it bro.
This is her cousins party and not a random party.

Hence they maybe a lot of catch up to do with old family friends and relatives not to talk of assisting to ensure the party goes well.

She invited you to a “family members party”, i think thats a plus to you.

Besides are you ready to be introduced to the Dad?

To come say hi to your boyfriend that you invited? Comon what are you people smoking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nat404: 9:19am On May 02, 2022
Kingpele:
Oga incase you will read this ,I want u to know that the girl is well groomed young lady who is ashame of admitting before her people that she is living in fornication with a man ,because that is what she will be doing if she had associated with you publicly before her relatives..it only a shameless girl from a sick home will do otherwise in this circumstance.i didn't know any of my wife relatives all the years we dated ,I wasn't invited in any thing they do but immediately I propose marriage and started to make plans for marrying her ,boom I was specially invited by her parents and I slept in thier house but in different room..right now am a star boy in that family, they loved me very much and supported me financially during our wedding in 2011.so it no big deal except you don't value decency
Forgot about that. That girl doesn't love OP wholeheartedly. A girl who loves you can still introduce you to her family as a friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by donprinyo(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2022
How much did u give to her for the party? Cos the zaddy is around.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Didi2d(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2022
This kind thing don happen to me before. Same way, I went with my friends too. Lol

Na red flag o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by chigoizie7(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2022
EzePaschal:

She pressed you to come, and even used your guy to pull you over. Do you think if she had other guys coming to the party she would have invited you in the first place? Don't listen to your guys. What they are saying is not logical at all. It lacks proper reasoning and common sense. Her dad was around, and believe me, he is a very strict one. Don't be hard on her

Just as this one no gree come initially, she invited another bobo, so both guys were there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by IbileIfe: 9:21am On May 02, 2022
She invited you to be a spectator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Anny505(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

this na girl when dey flaunt me anyhow for her status.

one sure bobo dey that ground, when be chairman..I observe.

I nor believe that her papa bull crap

She dey flaunt you for status? Status were na only you dey view grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by MNDY(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2022
Faber:

I dey run am 3 babes on whatsApp. I go post this one block other 2, just that way simultaneously day by day. Na so their head dey swell.

E go shock them when they discover na cruise I just dey catch with them grin

Girls are cunning and mischievous without knowing that I was born in Cunningham grin

Na their game be dat. If you master it and operate like dem, it gives you an edge over them. Unfortunately, our 9ja men na mumu dem be, our ladies know it and have continued to do shege.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nat404: 9:23am On May 02, 2022
donprinyo:
How much did u give to her for the party? Cos the zaddy is around.
Shut up. Everything is not about money. Dignity first and it's more important than money.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:23am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

Haha status wey be say only you fit dey view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by samwash(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2022
From all indication the Op & his girlfriend are immature, they have not attain the age of dating from the eyes of their family members.
They just dey do the dating base on coded things.
If am to analysis the whole event both parties are at fault.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by yumlalosti: 9:25am On May 02, 2022
Ha grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Keji1012(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are on the SUBSTITUTE BENCH, while all along thinking that you were the team star player!!!
hope you enjoyed the food...

Mad man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nat404: 9:26am On May 02, 2022
Baawahala:

Haha status wey be say only you fit dey view
Hahahaha.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:27am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

Make we tell am cheesy

Nah only you dey view yourself on her status tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Obagofixxy: 9:28am On May 02, 2022
Do you gerrit, if you don't gerrit forget about it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.