Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up (73258 Views)

Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by UncleJudax(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it? Do you even reason at all?
True. Nobody has ever lied on television.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 02, 2022
this guy was huge and taller than me. He can raise you above the wall. And just imagine that it was every day. Every day, he wanted to do something. That is rape.”

Lool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
tradepunter:

No one is hiding or concealing anything.... You just one fuked up lady

You need help, many many men are fighting against this rape issue... But your job is a to demonize every man .

What kinda person are you??

You need fking help cuz you are seriously mentally messed up..... It's sickening and tiring see you demonize men.

One lone wolf will commit a crime you come in here and demonize men.... Sick and tired of your bullshit
Men are fighting against rape? Wow! Good to know.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by olaarie(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2022
Her puna would be weak and useless by now.... Thuehhh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Jayjay1960: 10:16pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
It's that Nigerian boy attempting to sing. That boy that looked like Mario Balotelli.
Though I detest rape. Any man that rapes or abuse a lady must v his dic k removed. Juliet seems to over like that boy.
I v forgotten his name.
iceberg slim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2022
No prostitute has the right to complain of being raped. Dazol. Your ex-boyfriend left you alive. Thats why you can still talk.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by sniperr007(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2022
Who we go ask if she is lying or not
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Awesomeking: 10:18pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
It's a guess so stop shouting.
na u sabi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
The question now is who is the boyfriend?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2022
Lol

UncleJudax:
True. Nobody has ever lied on television.

1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Toks2008(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-ex-boyfriend-locked-me-up-raped-me-daily-juliet-ibrahim/

So what do we do with this info?

Ladies and their victim card. So freaking annoying.

A boyfriend that sleeps with you at will suddenly becomes a rapist cos he sleeps with you when you are not in the mood.

Just shush abeg.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2022/02/actress-juliet-ibrahim-wonders-why.html

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Wonders Why Everyone Is Playing A Game These Days...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Justiceleague1: 10:30pm On May 02, 2022
A once very beautiful ebony black beauty now an ugly bleached biotech!!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by okoroemeka(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
These animals would rape you regardless.
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us
I just found the video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM
Let's not conceal evil.
let's hear word I beg,it is not possible for a man to single hand rape a woman that does not want to be raped,either he will have an accomplise that will help to hold down the woman or he will be threatening with dangerous weapons,even with dangerous weapons a woman that spites you will refuse and dare you to kill her rather than open her legs,I have survived a robbery attack in my in-laws house in Lagos and the pretty sister to the wife defied all attempts by the robbers to rape her,we are locked in the toilet but this girl simply demanded to be killed rather than surrender to this armed robbers,she dragged gun,knife with them and they beat the shit out of her but she stood her ground shouting and cursing them Stark naked,it is guilliable people that will easily believe this rape story,if a woman submit without struggle to a man is it still rape?no matter how strong you are if a woman decided not to give you pvssy and lock her legs,forget it it's over or less you resort to extreme violence,when I was still a wild bachelor I tried such with a far more small bodied girl but to my surprise turned out to be an impossibility,she even said she will not shout or scream but that I cannot have my way,after serious struggling I gave up sweating,we later became enemies for 6 months but we later reconciled and she was my girlfriend for 2 years till she married
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by VULCAN(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2022
Waiting for the day this OP will drop an intellectually stimulating thread.

Bah, no need to get my hopes up. Lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/julietibrahim/p/Bi1XvxrBmyG/?hl=en

julietibrahim
Verified
In my village when a pastor dies, we pray all night. When a drunkard dies, we drink all night. Yesterday, a prostitute died... we are still waiting for the village elders to decide what we will be doing tonight... ����
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Hightowa: 10:33pm On May 02, 2022
Well I won't believe except I hear from the guy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.qed.ng/asides-sex-a-lot-of-people-have-nothing-to-offer-juliet-ibrahim/

Asides sex a lot of people have nothing to offer – Juliet Ibrahim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by tradepunter: 10:34pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Men are fighting against rape? Wow! Good to know.

Your hate out of your fked up experience have blinded you ..

I have handled 6 cases in the past for friends who knew friends that were victims..

My jurisdiction of work didn't even permit to do such, because it was mainly for the police and other designated agency.

I broke protocols because we had better investigate tools and where more efficient... And this helped in nabbing and bringing offender's to books... 4 cases solved 2 still pending in police jurisdiction...

So it Soo fking annoying when you go on and on and on to demonize men... There are many men with principles that live right and do the right thing...

Let me tell you the psychology of crime, for every person wanting to commit any form of crime there are 2 person's to counter

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Drillminded: 10:35pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Before you quote me to remind me that father,brothers are male genders, I already know it and that doesn't changed the fact that men are rapists.
this sheet is stale already... we know men are beasts ... and then? ....

In your world they are all beast ... that is why you are bitter and cold ... let me tell you, you don't want to be an old bitter woman. It's a self made prison. Get a man in your life and begin to function properly.

I kinda wanna be petty like you and throw low blows by saying I know I got sisters and mother and aunts and sheet! But ALL female people are hoz! Every last one. No matter how high they go in life or low... They all give out the snatch for a catch or cash. Hozzzzz I tell ya. Every goddam last one of em cool

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by seguno2: 10:36pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
If she is very sure that it happened, let her expose his identity. Even if she does not sue him, the public will use mockery to punish him.

Stop using sentiment to interpret things. The part you bolded is neither the first nor the only thing in my comment. You chose that part to possibly make a statement that will appeal to your emotion.

If she exposes him without concrete evidence to nail his silly ass in court, she will be guilty of defamation, and made to pay dearly.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.ghpage.com/men-pay-women-juliet-ibrahim-nothing-free/63590/

Your boyfriend must pay you for sex; nothing is for free – Juliet Ibrahim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by gaspology(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2022
Some of the things I read here piss me off. African women want to inherit white man's culture but still want to retain part of African culture that favours only them. Greedy things! As far as we are subjected to expend our hard earned resources to pay your bride prices and wine carryings, forget the issues of gender equality, marital "rape", and monogamy. You can not leave the foundation intact and be attacking the roof. It's a misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/5302304/juliet-ibrahim-it-harder-break

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With'
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by immortalcrown(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
seguno2:
If she exposes him without concrete evidence to nail his silly ass in court, she will be guilty of defamation, and made to pay dearly.
Please, how can she be possibly helped now? This your point is an eye opener. Females should learn to voice out immediately a rape occurs. Not waiting for years before saying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
gaspology:
Some of the things I read here piss me off. African women want to inherit white man's culture but still want to retain part of African culture that favours only them. Greedy things! As far as we are subjected to expend our hard earned resources to pay your bride prices and wine carryings, forget the issues of gender equality, marital "rape", and monogamy. You can not leave the foundation intact and be attacking the roof. It's a misplaced priority.

Like dyg?...why defame someone when you dont know the full story?...now shes calling on the mods to save her ass
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/4562333/juliet-ibrahim-blasts-nkechi-blessing

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Hearme(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2022
ghettokid1:
the possibility is not low.. hundreds of men are raped on a daily basis but nobody will report it and if reported, no justice will be served.
some ladies will even rape a guy and say otherwise, and everybody will believe them

Even in the olden days, bible records Pontiphar's wife sexual behaviour and how she converted it to a rape case against Joseph.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.qed.ng/i-am-abstaining-from-sex-until-further-notice-juliet-ibrahim/

I am abstaining from sex until further notice – Juliet Ibrahim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin / Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track / Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.