Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up (73213 Views)

Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by 2016easy2017: 10:45pm On May 02, 2022
This one who's life has been shattered now advising to make all women divorcee and wasted like her

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Munzy14(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Before you quote me to remind me that father,brothers are male genders, I already know it and that doesn't changed the fact that men are rapists.
Na damaged PSYCHOLOGY the worry you sha..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Marpol2021(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2022
Last last nah rapist go still marry u shocked tongue
saapphiere:
Before you quote me to remind me that father,brothers are male genders, I already know it and that doesn't changed the fact that men are rapists.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by BullyBullies: 10:54pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it? Do you even reason at all?

Why are you being toxic and disrespecting ppl on here, are you mad?? If dem rape you before must you then transfer the aggression to every male you come across?? You must be a very stupid and uncultured idiot. And some of you didn't have a faulty unbringing o!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Lovelive: 11:04pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
I never said otherwise. But the possibility is very low. Like 1 to 1000000
Low possibility or low percentage, ladies are rapist full stop.

My own cousin (15 years older than me) rape me tire when I was very young, I sure.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Springboot: 11:04pm On May 02, 2022
tishbite41:
iceberg slim
you try o

She dated several men before iceberg slim, why do you assume he's the one?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Springboot: 11:09pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:

I don't kmow you, this is about the first time I'm seeing your comment but please i think you need a break off social media, you need help healing from whatever past you've had with men. May God grant you the needed healing.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by macho44(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
It's that Nigerian boy attempting to sing. That boy that looked like Mario Balotelli.
Though I detest rape. Any man that rapes or abuse a lady must v his dic k removed. Juliet seems to over like that boy.
I v forgotten his name.
IceBerg Slim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by macho44(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2022
Springboot:

I don't kmow you, this is about the first time I'm seeing your comment but please i think you need a break off social media, you need help healing from whatever past you've had with men. May God grant you the needed healing.
AMEN
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 11:11pm On May 02, 2022
Springboot:

If I take a break, who will do the job of exposing rapists?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by baba4thegehs: 11:11pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
She should complete the task by exposing his identity. No gender is better. Some women sex dogs and some women kill innocent babies in the name of abortion. But I will never be stupid to condemn the entire female gender because of the atrocities some women commit. I know some women are not terrible. If you are a woman and you are really sincere in condemning the entire male gender, pray never to marry and pray never to be impregnated by a man. If you are already married, pray for your father and your husband to die and also pray never to have a son. I never intended to turn this argument into a gender war. But since you want to make it a gender war, I am ready for you. My comment does not in any way discriminate against any gender. You purposely and falsely made trouble out of it.

Well her only public relationships is with Ice Berg Slim!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Wande22(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
These animals would rape you regardless.
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us
I just found the video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM
Let's not conceal evil.

May God almighty punish anyone that would ever quote me on this forum. It will not be well with that person and his entire generation.

Can't you air your view without quoting me? God punish you all.
who Released This girl From nairaland kirikiri
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 11:25pm On May 02, 2022
Fashionista01:
Juliet, if you really want to come clean on this issue, report him to any police station close to you with evidence of what he did to you. Instead of coming online to give us half baked story.
How do you get evidence? A video clip or what?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Gee64: 11:26pm On May 02, 2022
I only advice women not to put themselves in a position where men could rape them.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2022
Fashionista01:
Juliet, if you really want to come clean on this issue, report him to any police station close to you with evidence of what he did to you. Instead of coming online to give us half baked story
I wonder why you guys don't believe boyfriends can rape.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2022
Useless and pathetic clout chasing liar... Still hope he fuckkedd it really hard..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us

Let's not conceal evil.

May God almighty punish anyone that would ever quote me on this forum. It will not be well with that person and his entire generation.

Why are you pained??
Can she swear that she wasn't wet and she didn't enjoy it....
Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Michael004: 11:41pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!

God will help us

Let's not conceal evil.

Hope you add your father, your brothers, the person fucking you and your future son if you are lucky to have one as part of the animals. I don't like biased people.

It will surely not be well with you and your entire generation. You shall find it hard to see man in your life.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:41pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
She should expose her rapist to get justice or to get assassinated?
The ones that we have exposed how many justice have we got?

And you no go ever get justice grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by IDIOTmoderators: 11:42pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!

God will help us

Let's not conceal evil.

The animals that your father also belongs to...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by IDIOTmoderators: 11:44pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Chidimma Ojukwu is not different. She has said so many contradicting things concerning what happened to her man. The same government is feeding her. The court is the same for men and for women. Stop trying to imply the court discriminates against women or supports rape.
Una get time to dey explain to this sick lady. ... Someone that has brain problems nothing you say will make here reason so why waste your time?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by apache22b: 11:46pm On May 02, 2022
Barbies can't make babies

saapphiere

She's a Barbie

Maynman:

You forgot to mention your male children if you will
ever have one.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by IDIOTmoderators: 11:47pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
I wonder why you guys don't believe boyfriends can rape.
Yes boyfriends rape.. all men are rapist including your irresponsible rapist father... So Sapphire or what ever the fvck you call yourself do your worst. You can help God to exterminate all of us.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2022
God1000:
I wonder why you have not been banned by the mods for always demonizing men all together

Why banning her oga?
Did she say anything wrong idiot

Okoko
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2022
Just like we men say that "fear women" same as women complain also so me are rapist what's wrong there?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Michael004: 11:49pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Yes include your worthless father.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by IDIOTmoderators: 11:50pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
She should expose her rapist to get justice or to get assassinated?
The ones that we have exposed how many justice have we got?
I thought you are VOLTRON! THE DEFENDER OF RAPE VICTIMS... what are you waiting for?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Michael004: 11:53pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
I wonder why the mods have not banned nl boys for calling Nigerian women prostitutes
Are you not a prostitute. Talking as if you never Bleep before..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by poiZon: 11:53pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!

God will help us

Let's not conceal evil.

Even dogs r raping them...
Goshhhh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Michael004: 11:57pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Thank God for scientists. We can now know the gender of our children before they are born in case we want to do the needful.
Better for you to kill the male child o. Or you will never conceive.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Dskillful(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2022
My friend get away...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.