Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up (73211 Views)

Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by JustforMen: 9:37pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Men sex monitoring lizards don't forget
What is monitoring lizard again, bikonu?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by immortalcrown(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
One acted in self-defense the other lured someone, rape her then killed her
How did you reach this conclusion? She first said he brought a knife to kill her and she managed to use the knife on him first. After sometime, she said she brought the knife and killed him in self-defense because he wanted sex more than she could offer. Later, she said she went out and returned to meet his dead body. Also, a falsified ID was found on her. She booked the apartment with a payment identity that is neither hers nor the man's. So, how did you conclude she killed him in self-defense?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by sixtus3606(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
It's that Nigerian boy attempting to sing. That boy that looked like Mario Balotelli.
Though I detest rape. Any man that rapes or abuse a lady must v his dic k removed. Juliet seems to over like that boy.
I v forgotten his name.

Iceberg slim?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by naija4life247: 9:40pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
These animals would rape you regardless.
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us
I just found the video on YouTube.

Let's not conceal evil.

She was not raped on the street, instead she was fuccked in the guy's house. You are dating a boy and you went to his house, to do what nah? J though you are a Christian, what passage of the Bible advised you to be visiting boys at home?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by kayperry: 9:40pm On May 02, 2022
cococandy:

You should endeavor to speak more on this.
Not only bringing it up when a female victim is narrating her ordeal. It seems like you’re trying to shut her up. Not because you’re actually interested in ending any kind of rape.

So you're convinced a married woman can be raped by a husband that paid her dowry, well you women know what you do and any wife trying to monetize sex deserves whatever she get served.
It is an unsaved fact, most married men are sex starved and it is quite unfortunate men tend to get sex often outside marriage. Rape has no place in marriages so coco rest ijn
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Heavensent01(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Please just go and sir down don't annoy me please

remove sweet from your signature, add mental disorder there

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by yusluvad(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Justice for you. Expose his identity if you are being honest.
Abi ooo...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 02, 2022
sixtus3606:

Iceberg slim?
Yeah. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
Awesomeking:
don't go and say what you don't know, she said the person is much bigger than her and can lift her to the wall, iceberg slim is a very small man, he does not even have muscle, he can't be the one and also.. She didn't even mention name
It's a guess so stop shouting.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by masseratti: 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
It's that Nigerian boy attempting to sing. That boy that looked like Mario Balotelli.
Though I detest rape. Any man that rapes or abuse a lady must v his dic k removed. Juliet seems to over like that boy.
I v forgotten his name.
u too sharp... lolzzzzz..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
jimb:

I sabi the guy.. im get one small hair for head..

the guy prick kalad oo..
lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by niel63(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2022
I'm just tempted to say, WETIN CONCERN ME?

But, I've not read the article yet.

As long as it's Nigeria... I'm no longer surprised. Have you seen the ones that aren't happening on the Internet?? OFFLINE.

People are mad.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by lexy2014: 9:50pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
One acted in self-defense the other lured someone, rape her then killed her

Who acted in self defense?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Most of our rape culprits are always the ones we love and trust so much.

How old was she when it happened?? Cos this is a lady who flaunts all her bfs in public with pda.

Now she's giving us superstory. who did she report the matter to?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by GIdiata(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Before you quote me to remind me that father,brothers are male genders, I already know it and that doesn't changed the fact that men are rapists.

eiyah!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by lexy2014: 9:52pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
I v forgotten his name.

But Juliet really enjoyed that guy. Theres a pix of him squeezing her yansh and she enjoying it and smiling

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by GIdiata(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it? Do you even reason at all?

she's lying. manipulative gender

the way this wicked gender lie n falsely accuse men of raping them makes my wonder what their end goal is.

women are wicked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Nyne: 9:54pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us
I just found the video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM
Let's not conceal evil.

Na male dem no dey rape? Werey.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by lexy2014: 9:54pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Her own case is different.

How's it different?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Dhury: 9:56pm On May 02, 2022
Nukilia:
Report him to herdsmen
yes especially IPOB branch herdmen.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On May 02, 2022
kayperry:

So you're convinced a married woman can be raped by a husband that paid her dowry, well you women know what you do and any wife trying to monetize sex deserves whatever she get served.
It is an unsaved fact, most married men are sex starved and it is quite unfortunate men tend to get sex often outside marriage. Rape has no place in marriages so coco rest ijn

If your wife said and you force her, it’s rape.

You can dance around the topic however you like. Rape is rape

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by lexy2014: 9:56pm On May 02, 2022
cococandy:

You should endeavor to speak more on this.
Not only bringing it up when a female victim is narrating her ordeal. It seems like you’re trying to shut her up. Not because you’re actually interested in ending any kind of rape.

So what is the OP trying to say that we should listen to?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by seanWetchen: 9:57pm On May 02, 2022
Which one con be he rape "DAILY" as per diet abi wetin??!! Clowns!!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

So what is the OP trying to say that we should listen to?

You can ask what yourself or read the post.

My response was to the person who’s talking about male rape

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by tradepunter: 9:58pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!

Let's not conceal evil.

No one is hiding or concealing anything.... You just one fuked up lady

You need help, many many men are fighting against this rape issue... But your job is a to demonize every man .

What kinda person are you??

You need fking help cuz you are seriously mentally messed up..... It's sickening and tiring see you demonize men.

One lone wolf will commit a crime you come in here and demonize men.... Sick and tired of your bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by ZUBY77(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2022
God1000:
I wonder why you have not been banned by the mods for always demonizing men all together

Dont mind the frustrated thing. She thinks she has found a job by coming here to talk thrash about men.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by lexy2014: 10:01pm On May 02, 2022
cococandy:

You can ask what yourself or read the post.

My response was to the person who’s talking about male rape

And u concluded that he is shutting her up. So what is the op saying that he should listen?

From the post that u read, what did the op say? Or didn't u read it?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2022
Sorry ma you need justice fix the rapist out
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Brume001: 10:09pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Please just go and sir down don't annoy me please

According to the your reply, you just proclaimed for yourself that all your kids that would turn ou male will be killed. It could be tons of miscarriages or whatever. It is your desire. You will get it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.