Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! (30192 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by davidmoyes(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
the rate your smelling mouth call simp is alarming.
if you see simp self you go know

Na your papa mouth Dey smell. Your thinking faculty is derailed, so I understand your predicament quite well. God bless you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by biggace(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2022
She is manipulating you by giving your number to her toasters, to give you impression that she is loyal.

But she is not giving your number to her fnck*r.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
minimum a day I get 2 calls from different male voice wanting to speak with the owner of the phone, my girlfriend. offcus it's my phone, but she's the one giving them my contact, the whatsapp messages I get some times it's alarming, have warned her several times for her to stop, she thinks doing that will earn her my trust instead it's making me to have several doubts about our relationship status.
we quarreled some time ago can you imagine she' told me it's like am using charm on her, can't I see the number of guys thats asking her out. yes she's pretty, sometimes I wonder, it's More like she's trying to prove something to me but I need her to stop giving my number out to guys, how do I do that?

Izza simple sturvs, just tell her to stop distributing your contact to her admirers as its a breach of your privacy and lack of respect from her.

Its obvious you didn't set boundaries, thus this non challant behaviour of your girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2022
czarr:
I would be worried too...she could just tell them she has a boyfriend...she doesn't have to give them your number.

It's not every guy she gives your number to.
Lemme leave it there...
she needs them to believe her .. you know some guys don't give up even if you tell them you got a zillion gf.

To me, I'd definitely have no problem with that.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by TheWolfen(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2022
Another wahala cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by HltSong: 12:07pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
Minimum a day I get 2 calls from different male voice wanting to speak with the owner of the phone, my girlfriend. offcus it's my phone, but she's the one giving them my contact, the whatsapp messages I get some times it's alarming, have warned her several times for her to stop, she thinks doing that will earn her my trust instead it's making me to have several doubts about our relationship status.

We quarreled some time ago can you imagine she' told me it's like am using charm on her, can't I see the number of guys thats asking her out. yes she's pretty, sometimes I wonder, it's More like she's trying to prove something to me but I need her to stop giving my number out to guys, how do I do that?

Her way of telling you she is a hot cake and you must marry her soon. Guy use your head na. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Uniquetani1(f): 12:07pm On May 03, 2022
Relationship fit give person side hustle like OP is now a Customer care grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by SmartyPants(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
What is really ur problem? If guys were the ones calling her line, u would complain. Now, she gave them ur number so that they won't be disturbing her, u are still complaining. What do u want?

Logically i imagine he would rather no one called anyone.

No? smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by treatise: 12:09pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
Minimum a day I get 2 calls from different male voice wanting to speak with the owner of the phone, my girlfriend. offcus it's my phone, but she's the one giving them my contact, the whatsapp messages I get some times it's alarming, have warned her several times for her to stop, she thinks doing that will earn her my trust instead it's making me to have several doubts about our relationship status.

We quarreled some time ago can you imagine she' told me it's like am using charm on her, can't I see the number of guys thats asking her out. yes she's pretty, sometimes I wonder, it's More like she's trying to prove something to me but I need her to stop giving my number out to guys, how do I do that?

Any relationship wherein one part is feeling unsecured as in this case is a red flag.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 03, 2022
czarr:
I would be worried too...she could just tell them she has a boyfriend...she doesn't have to give them your number.

Lemme leave it there...

You are wise!!!

No be every man she dey give your number.
This woman is a dangerous manipulator. If we tell this mumu the truth now he will hate us all. Just keep having fun my man. Always use your condom. Better safe than sorry.

From your post I can see your a very weak man. Kai! Na real man suppose handle this girl nah. But why is life like this ehhh. Always pairing weak men with manipulative women and the reverse is true.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by NaijaCover(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by rollywise(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
Your brought your relationship issues here? Consider your relationship over. You'll not find any of these commenters here when you eventually push her to the arms of another who will make her very happy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Fearlez: 12:18pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

from your poor writing skills and prioritisation of mundane things, girlfriends should be far from your mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by EzePaschal(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

65% chances she's cheating. 35% chances she's not
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Dybala11(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
czarr:

Lemme leave it there...
One girl that I wasn't even dating or bonking tried this shit with me during my NYSC to gain my trust, she thought that she could deceive me with her wile. Me that I don't trust people easily. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Honestfrend: 12:24pm On May 03, 2022
Your girl is not been honest with u.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Ola4lead(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
She just want you to know she is a hot chick and so always have a lot of suitors... Lol

Bro start telling every guys that calls you that you're her secretary, that they need to pay before they can book an appointment with her... Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Dybala11(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Relationship fit give person side hustle like OP is now a Customer care grin
Make OP just open online shop now, he fit see better customer from there. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by kelmicheal: 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
After snakes, Girls are the most trickiest being it takes a man with intelligency to counter and control them

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by pennywys(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

she don simp u be that

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Dybala11(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I'm all I'm really all in , in love with all your flaws and sin
Your scars are really gorgeous ,ain't that a weird to give compliment
I'm all I'm really all in
I fell in love with all your flaws and sins ain't that weird way to give compliment
Abeg wetin bring Juice Wrld song into this matter Mr. Mini-Comrade?? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by IrepChrist: 12:31pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni...one word for it

It is called "Manipulation"

The one she wants to cheat on you with

She won't give your number to that one

Be wise niggar....I have them baby girls alot at home....I know their trick
Oh my God damnnn niggar
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by ndukwechinasa: 12:36pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
Minimum a day I get 2 calls from different male voice wanting to speak with the owner of the phone, my girlfriend. offcus it's my phone, but she's the one giving them my contact, the whatsapp messages I get some times it's alarming, have warned her several times for her to stop, she thinks doing that will earn her my trust instead it's making me to have several doubts about our relationship status. If I were to be you i will just pretend as if nothing happened. It is not even an issue. After all men no holy pass.

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Lionking1913(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2022
No allow dat gender dey whine u
Tonero5200:

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Fiscus105(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

My advice, tell her to give u her Facebook password unannounced to her, you will see and read shock of ur life.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by naikeboy(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
Bro she is deceiving u stop her from doing that cus is the once she don't like, the ones she wanna bang she won't bro...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 03, 2022
She done pocket u already man... chai embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:52pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

Female narcissist on the lose grin
This relationship no go reach December
She dey manage you , no rate , no respect
It's the audacity for me
I feel like you're one of those over quiet guys
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by CSTRR: 12:53pm On May 03, 2022
That girl must either have a poor IQ and thinks that is the best way to say NO.

Or she is highly manipulative.

Whatever the case, her behavior is not normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Men Find In Other Women / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.