Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,407 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! (30190 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by bluefilm: 12:54pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
Minimum a day I get 2 calls from different male voice wanting to speak with the owner of the phone, my girlfriend. offcus it's my phone, but she's the one giving them my contact, the whatsapp messages I get some times it's alarming, have warned her several times for her to stop, she thinks doing that will earn her my trust instead it's making me to have several doubts about our relationship status.

We quarreled some time ago can you imagine she' told me it's like am using charm on her, can't I see the number of guys thats asking her out. yes she's pretty, sometimes I wonder, it's More like she's trying to prove something to me but I need her to stop giving my number out to guys, how do I do that?

Yes, she wants to prove something to you.

She wants to prove to you to you are so lucky to have her.

So, it's time you change the game.

Prove to her that you can do without her.

Tell her that next time you get such unwarranted messages that you are ending the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Born2Breed(f): 12:55pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
Minimum a day I get 2 calls from different male voice wanting to speak with the owner of the phone, my girlfriend. offcus it's my phone, but she's the one giving them my contact, the whatsapp messages I get some times it's alarming, have warned her several times for her to stop, she thinks doing that will earn her my trust instead it's making me to have several doubts about our relationship status.

We quarreled some time ago can you imagine she' told me it's like am using charm on her, can't I see the number of guys thats asking her out. yes she's pretty, sometimes I wonder, it's More like she's trying to prove something to me but I need her to stop giving my number out to guys, how do I do that?

The one's she doesn't want.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by tosan245(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2022
It's called "smoke screen" while you are distracted with the ones she give your no to, she would have time to be focused with the ones she actually gives her no to.
That way she makes u feel she is trustworthy!!!!

Tonero5200:

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Imabong80(f): 1:03pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

If she's doing something wrong, she won't need to prove it.
If she's not doing something wrong, there's no point proving it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
She gave you the ugly and broke ones number
Then she gave her number to the handsome and rich guy
Moral lesson fear this gender
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Karlifate: 1:16pm On May 03, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Relationship fit give person side hustle like OP is now a Customer care grin

LMAO! grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

I really don't care whether a girl gives my no to guys to prove a point or doesn't. It means absolutely nothing and there is even no point to prove. Shes not the only girl in the world that gets toasted on a daily. it doesn't mean anything.

And her asking if u used jazz on her seems to make her look manipulative. I'm not buying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by JustPowerApps(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2022
cheesy Omo! Nah old format, don't lose guard, find one chick to dey run too. Nah the number of the broke guys she dey forward to you. The ones wey dey bam her dey her dm cool
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Heavensent01(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2022
is either she has a spare tyre somewhere or she's trying to hold on Ransom emotionally

she wanna do something silly then use the I'm doing you a favour for dating you kind of move to hold you down. imagine your own gf asking if you use charmed on her, she means you don't worth her

just tell her to stop giving your line to anybody to prove anything again, that's if you will trust her, those she's giving your line to won't stop the trust and distrust

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by godofuck231: 2:20pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

you are not matured enough for a relationship or marriage, for you to understand that she's deflecting them by having you ward off the men trying to take her from you and you are venting on her , thats one of a man-child character you bear , you haven't seen a situation where she brings the guy to your house for you to deal with him one on one , just numbers you de cry, end the relationship one of those men would be more matured , you can't even defend your love talk less fight for her , you have failed your first test
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by moneyissweet(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2022
Just to distract you and make u trust her.

Don't be fooled, na this method my girlfriend take cheat the hell out of me 15 years ago.

Tonero5200:

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Tradegood: 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
the rate your smelling mouth call simp is alarming.
if you see simp self you go know

You wan kee person?

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by uptownemmygee(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2022
So finally kayamata Don hold this one, discharge that banny asap
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Andytyx(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2022
She is more brave than you. Be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by tolor: 3:05pm On May 03, 2022
Selective honesty
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by walesoflyf(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2022
It is simple, tell her to stop giving your number to her old customers, because I'm sure she has new ones.. grin grin grin... Please you should also start using condom and then go for a test. You fit don carry gzmxgdhbxgsgdbshzh... If you get what I mean... grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by antibullshit: 3:20pm On May 03, 2022
Honesty ,the people here give terrible advice ! Why are some of you so negative ? Do not listen to losers who tell you to throw away a good relationship over something that can be resolved !
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by delishpot: 3:27pm On May 03, 2022
Now, Imagine the ones she gave her own number
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by okrikaboi: 3:29pm On May 03, 2022
She is still sucking another pecker just go MGTOW bang any one and focus on life changing goals that being credit to humanity.
Mine now is fwb but she doesn't know yet I'm going to break her heart when the time is right I already have all the evidence of her cum guzzling skills cool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni...one word for it

It is called "Manipulation"

The one she wants to cheat on you with

She won't give your number to that one

Be wise niggar....I have them baby girls alot at home....I know their trick
Sharp guy. The one she see say E no get money, na that one she go give your number to grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by efficiencie(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

Sometimes I wonder if there is some gas in the air robbing men of commonsense. Mumu, dump that girl now before you become the latest victim. Avoid her like she is COVID.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by gentleibraheem(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2022
Give other girls her number too
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by Aaay: 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
You want her alone to yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by West2019(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2022
Tonero5200:

she love you
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by bepositive11: 4:36pm On May 03, 2022
Why do you say that that is love?

I think they're not compatible. They can't even communicate well and resolve such an issue

West2019:
she love you
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by bepositive11: 4:36pm On May 03, 2022
What happened? Please tell us more

leomarz007:

Oboi run oh. I've had similar case which didn't end well for her
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by bepositive11: 4:43pm On May 03, 2022
Why is proving that he's lucky to have her a bad thing? Does it say something about her character?

bluefilm:

Yes, she wants to prove something to you.

She wants to prove to you to you are so lucky to have her.

So, it's time you change the game.

Prove to her that you can do without her.

Tell her that next time you get such unwarranted messages that you are ending the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by bepositive11: 4:46pm On May 03, 2022
Doesn't he have better things to do with his life than to be answering calls everyday from men who are pursuing his woman? She should be able to handle it, ateast most of it.

I wonder how they keep getting her number in the first place

godofuck231:
you are not matured enough for a relationship or marriage, for you to understand that she's deflecting them by having you ward off the men trying to take her from you and you are venting on her , thats one of a man-child character you bear , you haven't seen a situation where she brings the guy to your house for you to deal with him one on one , just numbers you de cry, end the relationship one of those men would be more matured , you can't even defend your love talk less fight for her , you have failed your first test
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by bepositive11: 4:47pm On May 03, 2022
Why do you say that?

efficiencie:

Sometimes I wonder if there is some gas in the air robbing men of commonsense. Mumu, dump that girl now before you become the latest victim. Avoid her like she is COVID.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by suffering: 5:28pm On May 03, 2022
Stop her from going out then. The less she ventures on her own the less men will approach her. God, I like how despite many Naija guys not knowing what to do regarding women, a lot still make moves daily. No wonder oyibo women love us.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! by leomarz007: 6:14pm On May 03, 2022
bepositive11:
What happened? Please tell us more

Its not a good story to tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Men Find In Other Women / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.