Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Fat People Chat Zone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat People Chat Zone (1005 Views)

I Believe In Death Sentence For Gluttons And Fat People / Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? / Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat People Chat Zone by Nobody: 11:55am On May 03, 2022
ninetiethcrown7:

Haha… and that’s why you would remain fat because you keep on lying to yourself. Madam, calories in calories out.
The fact that you try so hard to make me feel offended and you failed makes me laugh. Calories is good for the body nah grin
Re: Fat People Chat Zone by Nobody: 11:56am On May 03, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:

Dude she claims She's got numerous fvck mate and bf .. It now has me wondering, since when do niqqaz fvck fatso's..
Busy body...see him gossiping. Shu? Na man you be like this abi NAN?

1 Like

Re: Fat People Chat Zone by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2022
Palema007:
Busy body...see him gossiping. Shu? Na man you be like this abi NAN?

Lol .. why you gon be capping carelessly too .

You gotta always stay true to yourself..

.be for real.

grin
Re: Fat People Chat Zone by 2braithe: 12:13pm On May 03, 2022
Blunttruth:

Using the word fat is offensive. Use plus size.

Who made it offensive?

Even fat people call themselves fat.
Re: Fat People Chat Zone by 2braithe: 12:20pm On May 03, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:

Dude she claims She's got numerous fvck mate and bf .. It now has me wondering, since when do niqqaz fvck fatso's..
Because many of them are not attractive to men,they tend to throw themselves at men and offer themselves on a platter.

And you know some lowlife niggas can fvck anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Hotel Sex Is HOTTTT!! (story) / Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? / Be A Romantic Man Without Sèx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.