Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex (48484 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by seunlizy(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
then I don't think you guys are compatible
This should be about libido
her' is very low
While urs is higher
They is a great possibility of you cheating in your marriage..
So best if you guys separate now
No matter how hard it may seem
It's for the best

U nailed it bro, I see that there's no sex chemistry BTW them, then there can't be sexual compatibility.
There's no way he won't cheat if he goes ahead with the introduction. Truth be told.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Olayetan(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee.

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.

To help her, you need to widen her private part so she won't be feeling that pain anymore, this might sounds crazy but it's the only way, get a small dil*do, let her use that for some period to get used to it, after a while. Get another but a little bigger than the former one and let her use that also, I'm sure after some times, she will be able to take your 3rd leg comfortably.

Get a vibrator dil*do.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by mctons: 12:11pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
Sir, anything that has to do with sex, she just doesn't want to hear it
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters

Did they tie your umbilical cord to her vagina? I dated for 7yrs with the first 2yrs without sex but she was busy fucking men during the period. I continued with her but later summoned the courage to break up. My life continued with someone who loves sex.

Break Bleep up and man up.

I repeat. Break up and she might be from the marine world. Go spiritually too.

QED...
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by 3kay945(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2022
mrgreen4real:
I must ask you this before I contribute. Do you have a very very big or a monster cock?

cheesy I doubt it cos the dude didn't sound that sharp cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Donchieli: 12:11pm On May 03, 2022
Baba your own been de game

Only be say she be no wan mumu again like the previous times

Different situations bro

yanabasee:
I experienced a girl like yours some years ago ..

Infact, she said she can only have sex when we're married.... asked if she was a virgin and she muted me.... and even warned me to not bring any word relating to sex to her...

Dude, I planned and strategized and followed her gradually, no pressure ..

Had a romance session a couple of times with her and she liked it .. I could tell because she would be texting and all loving when she gets home....

I kept it there, I only improved on my level of romance making... I wanted to have her wet to a certain climax... Yes I did it... she was uncontrollably stupid when she begged me to use my fingers... I had to remind her of her vows... she damned it and ask me not to make her hate me....

So op, a clean romance session can lead to a good sex without a trouble .....

Learn to work on how to excite her and bring her I to the mood...
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Olumide2050: 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
estheremma:
Poster,are you aware that some people feel guilty about fornication and get tensed up?Those kind of people were brought up with certain ideologies,it will only take marriage for those kind to relax during sex and enjoy it

LOL, what if after marriage it continues like that, they will eventually get divorced or the man isn't sexually happy which will make him go outside and cheat
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OkoroBufo: 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
8 years relationship, no sex. You still want to go ahead with the introduction. Is something wrong with your head?

-Okoro bufo
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by RedEnergy: 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
OP the color of your problem is definitely rainbow. Marry her quickly since you love to dig your own grave, smh
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Adesina18111(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
This is so serious...but to me I think there is something fishy here...was she a virgin the first time you had sex?...why didn't she show up for gynecology appointment?...why did she dispose the sex supplements you bought for her?...you need to think well before you enter trouble....forget about the years of you guys being together...don't enter wahala because of pity...if she is not ready to oblige to what is seen as solution to the problem then forget about her....don't come to nairaland to wail when things get out of hands ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by syntekelite(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,

Was she a virgin prior to said first invadement?? If she was you have nothing to fear,first check her for infections like candida or staph,they make sex painful for women not sexually active.. your answer to the question above will make me better advice more.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by lomprico(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2022
Munzy14:

It involves a lot bro..Emotionally and psychologically, pampering etc.....The good about it , Is that if you succeed in her building that comfort around you, You will enjoy her as your woman for life.

Again not all women like that quick and rough sex...some prefer slow and calm love making..Of course you will take time to work her in the mood..

Make your intentions and feelings towards her a genuine one..Void of suspicions..Since na babe you want marry, Hide nothing from her..Be as open as expected.

She will gradually open up to you.

After 8 years? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Twoclans(f): 12:14pm On May 03, 2022
Munzy14:

It involves a lot bro..Emotionally and psychologically, pampering etc.....The good about it , Is that if you succeed in her building that comfort around you, You will enjoy her as your woman for life.

Again not all women like that quick and rough sex...some prefer slow and calm love making..Of course you will take time to work her in the mood..

Make your intentions and feelings towards her a genuine one..Void of suspicions..Since na babe you want marry, Hide nothing from her..Be as open as expected.

Chairmaaaaaannnnnn tongue

Odogwu umu nwanyi.

What could not happen in 8 years it's now it will happen.Story.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by RedpillAnalyst: 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I tried explaining to a Doctor friend, he referred me to a Gynecologist, paid 50K for appointment, my babe didn't go

Were you her first?

Was there issue of rape or abuse in her past? Mostly likely an issue from past trauma

She is not revealing something to you.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by bayelsa1son(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
Bro make we no lie give you..na u disvirgin her if so then she might not like sex but if no be u she dey pretend for you...Some ladies during their youthful age don waka their life bend when dem don catch one SIMPLETON especially the one wae like sex na this method dem dae use dey hold the guy down...I'm talking out of experience ooo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Kobojunkie: 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
The problem could be psychological.
▪︎ Was she ever molested?
▪︎ Does she struggle from depression as one of the symptoms of depression is unexplained pain in various areas of the body
She first needs to want to receive treatment for what it is that may be going on with her. It is not your place to demand she change for you. So let her know if sex is important to the relationship or not and allow her make her own decision. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by haslaw(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

You need to have your head examined for considering for considering marraige with such a damaged person.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by viso311: 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Please are you in Abuja?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Honestfrend: 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

If her name is Gift bro.. she is my ex and she doesn't like sex.

The rest is history..
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by drealbenard(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
All these talks are long stories. Your fiance does not find you sexually attractive. If she did, you wouldn't being going through all these hurdles just to have sex with her.

Know this and have peace; it is very difficult, if not virtually impossible for a woman to resist sexual advances from a man that she is genuinely attracted to.

So your solution is simple, rather that forcing yourself on a women that does not find you sexually attractive, go for the women who is genuinely attracted to you. That way, sex wouldn't be an issue in the relationship cos she would also be interested in having it with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Don't marry her yet until you settle this issue.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by samsard(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
estheremma:
Poster,are you aware that some people feel guilty about fornication and get tensed up?Those kind of people were brought up with certain ideologies,it will only take marriage for those kind to relax during sex and enjoy it
Don't deceive this man into a life of regret, please. It's because you're a woman.. a woman who is not interested in sex before marriage and finds intercourse painful will be a nightmare in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by lomprico(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
History555:

Pls for ur sake dump her. Why run away from seeing a gynacologist. Ask her does she want babies if she replies yes, ask her how do you intend to hve babies without sex

Are you asking that in this 21st century?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by samsard(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Don't mind all the people telling you that it's red flag.
Not every lady likes szx
But her refusing to see a gynecologist makes it seems like she is hiding something.
You have to sit her down and talk about it.
A lot of things like infection could make szx painful to her.
Settle every matter before introduction, if it doesn't work then you are free to walk away.
It is a red flag. You're only here saying this because you're a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by grandstar(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR
She has either been circumcised or raped. Cutting off most parts of the clitoris makes sex unpleasant and a chore has it kills all sexual sensation.

If rape, her having sex may trigger the incident like a flashback which can be very traumatic.

It's not your fault she has these issues. If she's been circumcised, her parents are to blame. If raped, the rapist takes the blame

If you're wise, follow the counsel here. (Read Proverbs 27:12)
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Emjace(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2022
Munzy14:

From my experience. I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Johnny147147: 12:20pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Guy na wetin make husbands kee wives later be this o. Kiss Daniel say before i kill person arrest me... Brother quit if u nor go fit bear am o. Read Romeo and Juliet u go understand say u neva even love now. Na tomorrow u go know

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by TONYE001(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2022
She has to see a gynaecologist for review. Depending on the outcome of this consultation, she may also need to see a psychiatrist.

There are varying reasons why this may happen. We once had a case of vaginismus in the clinic. We couldn't perform a VE as a matter of fact, it was that bad. PTSD secondary to other possibilities is also likely.

So, doing a thorough vaginal examination is a good start.

Good luck.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by jagorinho: 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
Bebson007:
Buttom line is she doesn't love you enough. I.e your presence doesn't turn her on. Setting eyes on you alone should make her wet. I had a similar case, the lady couldn't let me enjoy one good round of sex. She said she hatered sex. Now she has 3 children lol.
They are advising you now, you claim the relationship is 8yrs so what?
Tomorrow you'll start having an affair with either your maid, neighbors or colleagues. Soon you will be in a crazy scandal.
Don't mind that guy, seems the lady is a trophy to him, he kept regurgitating 8 years relationship as the reason he can't let go, I pity that guy in advance, he does not know what is sexual frustration, his whole body, spirit and soul won't be in tandem again, he will just be unnecessarily frustrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by samsard(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
simplesearch:
If we check the OP well, he might be an active member of his church or religion, unfortunately saying and teaching what he neither believed nor practiced. Didn't God spoke against fornication? and here you're seeking advice on something you know will end your precious and never dieing soul in the lake of fire. The girl may have had it with you, but probably withdrew her consent due some fear within. She probably want to stay till married to ever engage in such an act again, reason she didn't want to honour the doctor's appointment as there is probably no issue at all. I counsel you therefore to Repent and put your spiritual life in order, ask God for forgiveness over your past sins and seek for grace to live right henceforth. This will turn out to your blessing.
People are talking reality you're bring this garbage. Have you ever seen someone running from a doctor's appointment for couples when they don't have anything to hide? Some of you have your heads in the cloud far from reality.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Kindatheart: 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
Dating 2014, had first sex 2019 OMFG e choke. She not urs bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by medriano: 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
youngsahito:
you are planning introduction when u know that u have a fire on your roof, shey na love make u mumu like this or just want to create problem for yourself? Don't come here to cry like a baby ooo when everything burst.

Even with the signs, he still wants to go ahead with marrying her. Just get ready for hell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.