Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! (21457 Views)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by frozen70(f): 1:10pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

I dated a lady in 2009, despite that she knows I wasn't ready to father a child, she got pregnant and hid it for about 5-6months before she came to my patents through my elder sister....now I hardly sleep,

Well, I started dating another girl (23yr old) early last yr, obviously we started as a sex mate thinking the relationship was heading nowhere so I thought there was no point of being straightforward about having a child before meeting her....

Now I've seen other qualities that I like in her, we love each other and the relationship has taken another face, I don't want to lose her Care and love. I ought to have told her before, now I'm scared, I know she will be heartbroken, I don't know what she could do when I finally tell her, but what I know is that, she will leave me once she found out elsewhere....

We spoke last night and I asked her what can make her break up with me, her reply was, if her mother should reject me or if she herself should find out any of my secrets from another person...how do I tell her Honestly I'm afraid of loosing her...I'm 31yrs old, she's serving rn.

Invite her over to your place as usual and then seat her down and tell her that you want her to know that you have a child and you kept it away because you don't know how far the relationship will go

Stop at that point

Make sure that you are telling her this at night so that it will be impossible for her to leave that night

She will be speechless that moment

All she wants from you is to assure her that, you will make sure that you will always prove to her that you will be with her forever and keep loving her

No matter how angry she will be, don't loose your guard, keep apologising, she will find a way to deal with it
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2022
blinking001:
I don't understand you Op, like are you scared of telling your woman that you have a child elsewhere from another woman becuase you dont want to lose her? you're only 31 years old for crying out loud. There is nothing scarcity mindset cannot do. Taking the redpill is a must for all men. No single strand of masculinity is still left inside of you. Shame on you.

Wonders shall never end.

Bro.. I was so shocked.. a so called man scared of telling a woman that he has a child already.. even scared to loose her... Like da Fuq.. is she a means of livelihood that he should be scared.. that op is a weak ass dude.. so pathetic..
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 03, 2022
Nigga raw nwanne, continue going raw with anybody wey u see. Tell her o!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by rolams(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2022
How did you tell us here?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2022
Tell her,she no carry fire for head now. Last last she go leave you. Don't be ashamed of your mistake and the product. Everyone makes mistake.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Olabode211: 2:43pm On May 03, 2022
just be playing with her children that they have sister outside
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by omobolarinwa1(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2022
It's well just be strong and never relent..be romantic and advance in oral before you bounce the kpekus
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Assumptabeke(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2022
The only way to tell her you have a daughter is to tell her you have a daughter. If she can cope, she will stay ( her parents and other family members will advise her to leave you), if she can't please let her be.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by West2019(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2022
Did she ask you if you have a child . which secret is that . bro continue with her . nothing dey happen
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Oluwaseyi00(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

I dated a lady in 2009, despite that she knows I wasn't ready to father a child, she got pregnant and hid it for about 5-6months before she came to my patents through my elder sister....now I hardly sleep,

Well, I started dating another girl (23yr old) early last yr, obviously we started as a sex mate thinking the relationship was heading nowhere so I thought there was no point of being straightforward about having a child before meeting her....

Now I've seen other qualities that I like in her, we love each other and the relationship has taken another face, I don't want to lose her Care and love. I ought to have told her before, now I'm scared, I know she will be heartbroken, I don't know what she could do when I finally tell her, but what I know is that, she will leave me once she found out elsewhere....

We spoke last night and I asked her what can make her break up with me, her reply was, if her mother should reject me or if she herself should find out any of my secrets from another person...how do I tell her Honestly I'm afraid of loosing her...I'm 31yrs old, she's serving rn.

Is the name of the girl Tosin?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Emmanuel30a: 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Tell her and she'll also tell you her own secrets! angry

E sure me die say that girl has thousands of secrets she would want to share with you too. But she's afraid and doesn't know where to start from.

Telling her would also make her to open up and also tell you her own secrets!
You had sex and still having sex, despite knowing that you don't want to father a child...
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by blinking001(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Bro.. I was so shocked.. a so called man scared of telling a woman that he has a child already.. even scared to loose her... Like da Fuq.. is she a means of livelihood that he should be scared.. that op is a weak ass dude.. so pathetic..
Really pathetic. His likes are the ones making life difficult for other men
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Aaay: 4:24pm On May 03, 2022
Really
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by bepositive11: 4:56pm On May 03, 2022
If you're afraid if losing her over this, maybe you two aren't meant to be together

Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2022
Your mouth spoil?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by cooooooks(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2022
How old are you that you became a father 12 years ago; and are now dating a 23-year-old??

Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Tvoice: 7:05pm On May 03, 2022
Do it b4 it's too late
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by BluntCrazeMan: 7:48pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

So, where is the daughter at the moment?
Does she usually come visiting?
If the daughter usually comes to visit, then you need to tell her immediately.
If the mother took the baby and left, and never bothered about letting you reunite with your daughter,, then assume that you also forgot about the daughter
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Wande22(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2022
Mikirolex:
The child outside is your first fruit, your blood, your pride and as such, you can't hide him or her.
Tell her openly that you never knew you would fall in love considering what you have been through in relationship.Hence, you never told her initially,but now you really want to settle down with her, therefore,the issue must be cleared.
Please if possible bring your child inside your house before the marriage, otherwise,she will become a stranger in her father's house.
Thank you for sharing
Spot on! I'd vowed that i'll never Have anything doing with my step-daughter because my wife claimed it's Not yet time to know her
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Emperor88(m): 12:19am On May 04, 2022
You have to tell her and let her know you mean no harm and also let her know how sorry you her for keeping the secret from her....Nigerians should learn how to be diplomatic. It's either you have someone or not. don't force people to be with you, let them be with you because they want to.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2022
Trojan8:

It depends on the coy's policy. Of course you would start working soon enough, but for some firm you would have to work three or six months on probation before getting access to all the benefits accrued to you.

Thank you for the feedback.

I still await their feedback on resumption.

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would you date an atheist? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos) / Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.