Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) (7552 Views)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) / She Visited Me And This Happened,what Should I Do? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by seanwilliam(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2022
I’ll call him on phone if it’s not important visitation . But if it’s important , oga I go knock . Pussy no Dey finish
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by iRepNaija1: 9:18pm On May 03, 2022
Stop going to your friend's house without calling first. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by EkoErrands: 9:53pm On May 03, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders.

Assuming you went to visit a friend, but on getting there, you find out he is having a family meeting, that is; you met his door like this'

What will you do, will you proceed to knock on his door, or you will just turn back and go?

If na me, i go just kukuma bang on the door.

I go carry 1 leg from each pair as compensation for wasting my transport fare.

3 Likes

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by samwash(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2022
From the pic, that can't be his shoes, common sense will tell you that he has male & female visitor.

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Ladymogana(f): 10:23pm On May 03, 2022
samwash:
From the pic, that can't be his shoes, common sense will tell you that he has male & female visitor.
and common sense won't tell you the visitors are being locked inside while the owner of the single room is flexing outside with the key to the door grin
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by dukekels: 1:01am On May 04, 2022
Amazing
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Jmichael1(m): 2:26am On May 04, 2022
Ladymogana:
you self fit be say na floor you dey sleep.

no mind am,na so dem go dey shw them slf up and down 4 here..
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Jmichael1(m): 2:27am On May 04, 2022
I will wait outside to see the lucky grl...

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2022
Ladymogana:
is it your rape. Don't try that with me o
naso the thing dey always sweet you ..

grin
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Merlinseason7: 7:49am On May 04, 2022
I will just call him to continue that i'm already going back!
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Fakealart930: 7:51am On May 04, 2022
I will knock to know what is going on inside.
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Fakealart930: 7:52am On May 04, 2022
Merlinseason7:
I will just call him to continue that i'm already going back!
cheesy cheesy
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Bashnigga(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2022
Lol, I've experienced something like this b4...I knocked, next thing i know my name guy checked the window, came out & gave me his pressing Iron, say we go see later cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by kingPhidel(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2022
Pack the shoes and go now ! grin
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Kreddy: 8:12am On May 04, 2022
take some steps back and call your friend, her/his response will determine
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2022
Me imagining the look of guilt on the girls face when I'll come into the room grin
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Nyascobar1414: 12:47pm On May 04, 2022
Wanbissaka:
A nigga will codedly pass like it's a holocaust....

Niggalations 4:5

Real nigga
Re: You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) by Nyascobar1414: 12:52pm On May 04, 2022
Girls like prik ehh... Iffu just bash In the way the girl will wana look Innocent ehh..
Give her comfort and security;the toto go tire you..

Shaa person wey belleful dey fvvk anyhow..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? / If You Were A Food, What Would You Be? / Video Shows A Lady Using The Urinal In The Men's Bathroom Inside A Miami Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.