Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" (37620 Views)

Pope Francis Says Ukraine War Fuelled Not Just By 'Russian Empire' / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire. / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by primestreams: 8:23am On May 04, 2022
perez100:
The US "Javelin" had made nonsense of armoured tanks. The tanks are easily blown into pieces like balloons. The Javelin comes with 2 war heads and gives you the opportunity to fire and change position and this makes it so difficult for enemies to track where the attack comes from. Whenever Javelin is involved, the tanks that position in one place are sure for destructions and trying to tactically maneuver, still no escape because whichever way, Javelin the king of destruction will track you. Anytime Javelin is in action, it can't return without delivering its message successfully. What made Russian Commander exclaimed, "tanks are now useless and appears like toys.".

Javelin, a symbol of Ukraine"s resistance.

Don't joke with Javelin.
Russia focuse more in missle strikes now
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Nobody: 8:25am On May 04, 2022
Quelme:
This senile old fool is back into reality.

Get a life and have some sense, you sound like a fool.

How old are you by way?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Benny6944: 8:26am On May 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I agree with your sentiment. To answer your question, he can’t help to solve any of the crises afflicting his nation because he is showing supports for the same kind of corrupt tyrants wreaking havoc across his nation. One would think that people being terrorized by corruption and anarchy in Nigeria would be empathetic to the people uprooted from their homes in Ukraine for the same reasons but they aren’t. Only a select few are able to discern what’s really going on and those few along with others like them are Nigeria’s only hope for improvement. As for the rest?
People who support anarchy and terrorism deserve leaders that foster anarchy, terrorism, and corruption. Not all but some of these Nigerians deserve the bad leaders that they complain about.

Folks of his kind trying to hard to Blame the west in their so called poor decision.. so laughable

The west are so ignorant still the least country in Europe is far much better than your so called nation in every aspect of good life..? How are they doing so wrong? if they do, how were they able to actualize all they have if they don't make good decision?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by primestreams: 8:28am On May 04, 2022
hotwax:
Is that why human lives means nothing to Russia.

Pope does not care about killings..

Satan himself
Automatic enemy as Far he doesn't buy your propangada lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Nobody: 8:30am On May 04, 2022
Benny6944:

Your a FO0L... An emphatic one.

Who's the criminals here? countries joining NATO to buttress their security or Putin Raping, looting, bombing hospitals, Doing their best to take land with best resources in other countries and causing mayhem in Ukr, which they also they did in Syria?

is Ukraine the only the country that share border with Russia? Latvia, Norway, Poland, Estonia etc do why didn't they attack them? oh because they saw an independent country they can easily oppress and intimidate because of their greed and wickedness

You all were deceived with lame excuses on what started the war but it wasn't about NATO but the Rapi$t Russians greed for wealth did. Russia is the most corrupt nation in the world, you can't hear or see it because everything is done secretly.

If your that sensible, why don't you help solve abject penury, insecurity, and terrorism ravishing your stinking nation?

Seek education. Learn to read, and stop gulping down everything you see on media.

From this tale, it shows you don't have idea how the war started. Seek education.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by KaptainAfrika: 8:31am On May 04, 2022
He could have just kept his thoughts to himself.
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Amayabor1: 8:32am On May 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

USA don't give you anything for free the arms is loan to be repaid.

Educate yourself first what foreign aids are.

The foreign aids that Nigeria have been getting from the US and other western countries, how much have we paid back?

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Sunnyski: 8:32am On May 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy Una god has spoken
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by jrusky(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2022
So because dog is barking at your door that is why you have to use bomb to kill the dog baa?

So dog bark at your door that is why you have to destroy entire country?

Dog barking at your door that is why you have to kill everybody baa?

Mr Pope pls too late for all these talks.

Excessive arrogancy and power drunk beclouded the bitch Putin to realised "there are many ways to kill a rat without shedding blood" Putin is a fool that is why he is dying gradually because of his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:37am On May 04, 2022
Benny6944:

Folks of his kind trying to hard to Blame the west in their so called poor decision.. so laughable

The west are so ignorant still the least country in Europe is far much better than your so called nation in every aspect of good life..? How are they doing so wrong? if they do, how were they able to actualize all they have if they don't make good decision?

They blame the West because they have no sense of accountability which halts any real progress.

Yes, the backwards West headed by America which gives over $700 million in aid to Nigeria every year.
Yesterday, someone said on a post that The West is thriving only because most of its operations are performed by Nigerian immigrants in positions of power.

If all of these people have enough acumen to analyze the actions of the West and extract every wrong move made then why can’t the use the same acumen to collectively rise up and become a greater power than the West?
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Tifian: 8:39am On May 04, 2022
The truth is that NATO started this particular war.
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Rugaria: 8:39am On May 04, 2022
Benny6944:

Your a blatant fo0l and ignoramus.

When Ukr made it clear they won't join NATO, what made Russia not to retreat if it was NATO gags made them invade Ukr. So shot your mouth because you know nothing about this war.. call me bastad if I respond to your senseless argument again

It doesn't work that way in international relations.. You know nothing about these things and irrespective of your uncouth disposition, you need to be schooled on some of these things and I will try do so.

When Ukraine voted to join NATO, she breached a very sensitive line in her relationship with her mighty neighbor, The Great Russia!
Ukraine didn't just get up to do so. It started with a series of events, including the mass revolt to remove the pro Russian regime in Kyiv that got there through a proper democratic elections!

It also involved the systematic elimination of pro Russia forces and ethnic Russians in the Donbas region through a very senseless and avoidable war. Tens of thousands of ethnic Russians have been killed by your holy Ukrainian forces as a result of this dumb war.

Before this, Ukraine has allowed all sorts of military exercises with NATO at Russias doorsteps including opening up her territory for all sorts of chemical and biological weapons testings by The US and the west. That to me is a No No..

Now that Russia has Ukraine by the nuts, Russia needs to slice everything off as a strong punishment to the clowns ruling Ukraine and as a strong message to neighboring countries to resist the temptation of joining these NATO marauders..

They will all learn, including you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by TenQ: 8:40am On May 04, 2022
Morphinne:

If that’s Putin’s aim as you just claimed, then a wise leader would have done everything possible to make sure he didn’t give Russia and Putin anything to justify their vile plans against his country. Forming alliance with my enemies and inviting them over to my borders is an act of war and enough justification/excuse to bomb your ass if I have the might even if that had been my plan right from onset. In a nutshell, a wise man (obviously you’re not) avoids anything that could give his stronger enemy justification to kill him. Zelensky should have been left in the circus doing what he knows how to do best because he obviously knows nothing about governance
I asked a question:
What was Putin's excuse for annexing Cremia in 2014?

In the light of your answer, what do use think a wise Ukraine/Zelensky should have done!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by sapele914(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2022
KaptainAfrika:
He could have just kept his thoughts to himself.
Sure, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow, nonsense NATO Almijirin.
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:41am On May 04, 2022
jrusky:
So because dog is barking at your door that is why you have to use bomb to kill the dog baa?

So dog bark at your door that is why you have to destroyed entire country?

Dog barking at your door that is why you have to kill everybody baa?

Mr Pope pls too late fir all these talks.

Yes Sir! According to these people, if a dog is standing in your neighbors yard and barking at you while you’re standing in your own yard, you have the right to rush into your neighbors yard and destroy everything in your path in order to stop the dog from barking.
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by TenQ: 8:43am On May 04, 2022
Rugaria:

If Ukraine didn't refuse to keep to her agreements with Russia, both Crimea and this current war will not have happened. That's the fact you should understand. For me, these issues are very simple but Nigerians like to make it complex. I believe that a huge Super power like Russia deserves some respect and shouldn't be bullied the way the Americans are doing. Obviously, the US is desperate to contain Russia and restrict the level of influence that Russia can exude in international affairs. The world have seen all sorts of wars and carnage and bloodshed because of these "ego wars" being fought by the West in all sorts of places around the world..

The Americans have the prerogative to do so if they chose to, but we also have to understand that the Russians have the right to work against such in the ultimate defence of their national interest. That's what's going on in Ukraine today; Russia fighting off Western attempt to encircle her! Every discerning minds can see this. Trying to make it look like a wayward land grab by Russia doesn't make sense. It wasn't Russia that voted to join NATO, it was Ukraine! NATO is more or else Russias nemesis.... Those beholden to an emotional attachment to western propaganda won't see the facts for what they're; facts!
In 2014 well before Ukraine ever thought of NATO, Russia annexed Cremia

Can you please answer this question:
In 2014 when Russia annex Cremia, was it because Ukraine desired to join NATO?
What was the excuse of Russia?
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by jrusky(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes Sir! According to these people, if a dog is standing in your neighbors yard and barking at you while you’re standing in your own yard, you have the right to rush into your neighbors yard and destroy everything in your path in order to stop the dog from barking.

Bro I'm surprise too at their level of reasoning and judgemental capacity.

So because dog bark you must annihilate everybody around you?

Very crazy statement.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2022
Now that Russia has Ukraine by the nuts, Russia needs to slice everything off as a strong punishment to the clowns ruling Ukraine and as a strong message to neighboring countries to resist the temptation of joining these NATO marauders..

They will all learn, including you...[/quote]

Russia is bordered by Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia which are already NATO countries so who are you suggesting they send the message to resist joining NATO to? Why didn’t Russia do anything about those 3 countries bringing NATO into its backyard?
Sweden and Finland are already taking steps to join NATO so instead of saying that Russia “has Ukraine by the nuts” you should come out of denial and accept that NATO has Russia by the nuts.
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:52am On May 04, 2022
jrusky:

Bro I'm surprise too at their level of reasoning and judgemental capacity.

So because dog bark you must annihilate everybody around you?

Very crazy statement.

Actually, I’m a sis cheesy but just like you, I’m very surprised! What’s even more surprising is that they don’t seem to be cognizant of how crazy their reasoning is!
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by edosignature(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2022
Say No To Way... We want peace not war.

God bless Mother Russia, God bless & protect Vladimir Putin.

Peace.
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Ellasure: 8:55am On May 04, 2022
That is Pope talking truth.

USA president Biden deliberately started the war after loosing all normal political respect at. He needed a foreign war financed by their USA to improve his political standing and he foolishly pick on Russia as opponent. The results are there for everybody with eyes to see.

The USA and Europe social democratic parties have gone mad seeking political power over their people by any means possible.

These social democratic parties people need to create a country somewhere where the LGBT and other deviants can go and leave peaceably and continue in their ungodly practices.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by paramakina202: 8:56am On May 04, 2022
Benny6944:

Ask your stupd self if what Russians are doing in Ukr is part of their mission there? raping, looting and killing of civilians?

What is their mission slowpoke?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by arantess: 8:56am On May 04, 2022
Whazar:
I love war like mad
Oshe God of war
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:57am On May 04, 2022
edosignature:
Say No To Way... We want peace not war.

God bless Mother Russia, God bless & protect Vladimir Putin.

Peace.

On April 28, you said, “Lagos is becoming a hell to live in” and now on May 4 you are asking God to bless and protect Putin, a dictator who has made Ukraine hell for Ukrainians to live in.
Why don’t you also ask God to bless the area boys, thieves, and bandits making Lagos a living hell for you?
But you say you want peace?
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by MDK777: 8:57am On May 04, 2022
Puttin The Bos Of BosSES

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by frog12: 8:58am On May 04, 2022
the main problem many analysts have seen is america and europe are not even making the effort to resolve this peacefully grin shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by suicidesheep: 9:02am On May 04, 2022
I wonder how those Catholics that always call someone a Muslim terrorist whenever we point out the obvious truth would feel about this.

Everyone world leader knows this is the truth, any body with a working brain knows this is the truth, but some retards with their hate for russia( caused by western media and western movies) don't wanna believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Cantonese: 9:03am On May 04, 2022
Whazar:
I love war like mad

Quickly join the military. When you are sent on an assignment in war areas, enjoy yourself there.
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by DeKelz(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2022
Whazar:
I love war like mad

See this mad man.
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Why is pope desperate to trend?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

The matter no concern the vatican.......dem wan loot from the dead bodies again?

connect your brain to your mouth next time u want to talk
Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by jrusky(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Actually, I’m a sis cheesy but just like you, I’m very surprised! What’s even more surprising is that they don’t seem to be cognizant of how crazy their reasoning is!

My apology sis.

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" by Morphinne: 9:13am On May 04, 2022
TenQ:

I asked a question:
What was Putin's excuse for annexing Cremia in 2014?

In the light of your answer, what do use think a wise Ukraine/Zelensky should have done!

Okay brother man and I appreciate this. Let’s argue like the intellects that we are.
I believe the screenshot below should answer your first question. A US-backed protesters toppled the then Ukrainian government (that’s a crime on its own) to install a new government that’s loyal to the West. This, to me, is enough reason to annex not just only Crimea but the whole Ukraine because it’s obvious that the West was up to something sinister right from when they started sponsoring protest in another sovereign country. So Putin is even too gentle and calm for my liking but that’s how a good diplomat should be. Crimea has always been pro-Russia and this have led to them being treated badly by the new Western-puppet government. The role the USA played then was tantamount to “coup” and I’m sure they would never allow Russia to play same role in any of US-allied states, I’m sure you would agree with me on that.
Now to your second question, a wise Zelensky (not the comical one) should have respected the agreement made with the Russians not to accept or propose to join NATO. It is that simple. A wise Zelensky would have tried to learn why even the great NATO and the world captains didn’t have the guts to say anything when Russia annexed the said Crimea. A wise Zelensky would have tried to know why no one had ever tried to get into direct conflict with the modern day Russia. You’re here challenging someone your supposed masters and role models dare not look in the eyes; someone your masters have always been fighting using proxies, it got to your turn, you faced him head on telling him you can’t be bullied. That’s about the greatest foolishness there is.
There’s obviously, at least, one reason why these strong names have been avoiding a direct military confrontation with this old devil. No US president had ever tried it in the past and none will. My brother, Pls don’t be a Zelensky!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.