Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) (39361 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by MorningStar233: 11:05am On May 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You are a true woman..
Your Husband married a good woman.
If the mum wasn't a good woman, the young man wouldn't have bought her a car.
Finding a hood woman these days is very hard. Most women just can't even offer moral support to their husband..
I intentionally said his mum took good care of him that's why he reciprocated the gesture.
Your children will do better for you

No woman who truly loves her husband will allow him shoulder the family burden alone, there will be no happiness in that marriage, because the man will always be thinking of where the next meal will come from instead of having happy moments with his family.. amen to your prayer

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 11:26am On May 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

As expected!

He asked a simple question, instead of answering it, you avoided it and started ranting

"Apart from your over used pussy, what else can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex" ?

Stop ranting and give us the answers to the above question!

Oga, I have a master’s degree, very intelligent and well to do. I don’t need to offer a man nothing because I’m not interested.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Segzy19: 11:46am On May 06, 2022
Let the wife go....

She has probably been looking for a way out of the marriage before the vehicle purchase.
Why rush for divorce at such flimsy instance that can be discussed...

Not like the man cheated on you, abused you or beat you....

Let her go... She will beg to return when her body touch ground
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by nogragra: 11:58am On May 06, 2022
Dollywood:
This is pretty stupid. A husband that is financially buoyant to afford a vehicle for her mother will let his wife carry her pregnancy in pain ? Too many bullshit getting normalised these days. 90% of women around us been pregnant and giving birth with ease and don't own a vehicle but still lived a happy and healthy life.
women has been reprogramed to do satan's will in this generation, that is why they behave badly. It is not space science to know that if he can by for his mother now, no competition you are next. But spirit of fight in women of nowadays never let them get sense. Her being quiet or being ready to quietly protest to her husband is enough to resett his brain to fast forward her own car. The mother should be priority as she has an urgent expiry date unlike the wife.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2022
BigYash:
Make person hear word. The woman carrying the child, is she not the mother? Why not get a car for herself, abi no be them dey preach gender equality again? Nothing kids group and doing shit. A child that is good will always remember his dad and mom. Na useless pikin dey carry only wife matter for head,leaving his parents to suffer. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit ,forget about rit

Same way the mother got a car for herself?
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Plugsk(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2022
In marriage settings, the man should give everybody their place and let them all be aware of their positions so that things like this won't happen. The wife doesn't know her place that's why she is lamenting over what the man did for his mother.
wwwihy:
Is the the wife right or wrong?

Pregnant wife files for divorce simply because husband bought his mom a CAR on her 70th birthday whilst she (the wife) walks around with the pregnancy in pain.. Is the wife right or wrong on her decision.?
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 1:43pm On May 06, 2022
MorningStar233:

No woman who truly loves her husband will allow him shoulder the family burden alone, there will be no happiness in that marriage, because the man will always be thinking of where the next meal will come from instead of having happy moments with his family.. amen to your prayer
These are the kind of replies I was expecting.
In a family everyone has responsibilities, the husband and wife needs to support one another,both financially, morally, emotionally and otherwise.
If you ask and average girl that you want to marry, what is she bringing to the table, she will flare up and some might say they can't feed their husband.
My uncle's wife is my model woman.
She advices, she accommodates, she is friendly and always knows when not to flare up issues.
I could remember when my uncle came back from club when i went for a visit, I could see the anger in her, but na her husband, she even saw me hiding his condom but she had to make sure He was okay, that night she did not sleep.
My uncle personally told me, to make sure I make a good choice before marriage.
Marriage is a life time affair and you dont manage a person with bad character and think that person will change.
Since then, Before I date a girl I look at traits she possesses and if she doesn't have what I want, I will just move to the next one. These days I quit dating because all I see are liabilities.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by bitingcool: 4:27pm On May 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Thunder fire that yeye wife.
Apart from pussy what can a woman offer?
The mother took good care of her son so the son is reciprocating. Let her take good care of her children
So they can buy her a car.
Modified:
Many bitter women, have been quoting me, but non has been able to answer the simple question " what can a woman offer apart from pussy" it's a question and not a statement.
But from the replies I got, I can see most can offer nothing other than pussy.
That's why when there is little issue, they say no sex, if they want something, they offer sex.
Real men knows pussy is very cheap to get these days and cannot be blackmailed with pussy.

Thank God its only pussy your mother offered you and your father. Bastard fool degrading the very womb that bore you
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by achimendy(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2022
wwwihy:

Pregnant wife files for divorce simply because husband bought his mom a CAR on her 70th birthday whilst she (the wife) walks around with the pregnancy in pain.. Is the wife right or wrong on her decision.?

The wife is very wrong, what nonsense.
Instead of her to discuss it with her husband, she's filing for divorce. Mtchewww
All this immatured children getting married this days sef.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by bepositive11: 2:57am On May 07, 2022
The wife was right. It shows how much the man doesn't value her. Imagine? She's pregnant and she treks but bought he bought his mother a car instead. Smh

wwwihy:

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Blaccsam101(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
That man is the most stupid and foolish human being than Vladimir Putiin.
Your pregnant wife should be treated with love, tenderness and affection. She deserves the car first as both necessity and luxury as a matter of fact.
Your mother deserve it not as a necessity but a payback which is luxury. So your wife should come first before your mother.

For divorce, it is not enough reason to do so. Madam go back to your husband.

Anumpama!

Your mumu still dey follow u around. So you mean his mother who labours hard day and night on him shouldn't enjoy the fruits of her labor. Don't think in that manner and what if he was planning something big than what she does for his mum nko?.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:16am On May 07, 2022
Acidosis:

The man did not think it was a wise thing to buy his wife a car. He probably learned from his father who also failed to buy his wife a car.

The desire of most male children to buy cars, houses, etc. for their mothers is a result of their father's failures. By trying to take the role of your father in your mother's life, you're also ruining your own life because when your kids grow up, they'll do the exact thing you did for your mother.

grin

100%

If your father took good care of your mother and showered her with correct love, she won't have your time when you get married.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:20am On May 07, 2022
Assumptabeke:
It seems some persons enjoy recycling this story every 3 Eke market day. Una no dey ever tire?

Three Eke market days grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:25am On May 07, 2022
Acidosis:

Same way the mother got a car for herself?

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2022
bukatyne:

100%

If your father took good care of your mother and showered her with correct love, she won't have your time when you get married.

Accurately stated, my sister
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Assumptabeke(f): 11:20am On May 07, 2022
bukatyne:

Three Eke market days grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I saw what you did... Thanks for the correction. grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by ozoono(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
If I open my mouth and lay a curse on you, you and your generation will done for life. Don't talk to people you don't know anyhow because you find yourself in a faceless forum.

This world is a mysterious place.
Wait wat of if d reverse. Do u no me?
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Babalola0920: 12:35pm On May 10, 2022
Didn't get you

Microwhy:

Ròpo! Because your mum is not loving and you do not value doesn't mean that's how mom is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mothers I Need Ur Advice / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.