Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) (39365 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 2:47am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:
I guess the wife is still been naive.
The husband buying a car for his mom is not my problem neither will i be angry about it.
How he takes care of me both in my condition of being pregnant is what matters to me.
This is how you know you got married to a wise,responsible and caring husband.

Now this is a post that makes sense
.. But the question is, does he discuss his plans with his wife? And in this case, does he have to?

In other words, does a man need to discuss or take approval from his wife to buy something for or give money to his mother?
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51am On May 06, 2022
saintnegroid:
you are just making mouth

Considering the extent of the knowledge you have of me, I would say your write up is very irrelevant undecided...

Good morning sir undecided...
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by ozoono(m): 2:52am On May 06, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
That man is the most stupid and foolish human being than Vladimir Putiin.
Your pregnant wife should be treated with love, tenderness and affection. She deserves the car first as both necessity and luxury as a matter of fact.
Your mother deserve it not as a necessity but a payback which is luxury. So your wife should come first before your mother.

For divorce, it is not enough reason to do so. Madam go back to your husband.

Anumpama!
God punish you
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by DanEmakoji(m): 3:03am On May 06, 2022
Stupid post!
Any man who can buy car for his mom for birthday must have owned his own car. How can such a man's wife be walking with pregnancy in pains?

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by oilmane(m): 3:10am On May 06, 2022
wwwihy:
Is the the wife right or wrong?

Pregnant wife files for divorce simply because husband bought his mom a CAR on her 70th birthday whilst she (the wife) walks around with the pregnancy in pain.. Is the wife right or wrong on her decision.?

Don't they have a car at home or is it cause it is in the husbands name that made it not to be her own? She's sick in the head, na this type go be pain for daughter in-law neck, happy divorce to her.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by tradepunter: 3:34am On May 06, 2022
if am to do this I know what my mum will do..

She will be glad and happy I bought her a car but she will tell me to give the car to my wife instead.

Especially when she sees how progressive the son has been since he married.

Mother's know love from their kids is everlasting and no material things can equal it. They will even bless you because they know the wife will be the one to take care of their son for the rest of their lives.

Secondly why would you let your pregnant wife move without easy mobility? Mother's will always be number 1 but my wife will be taken care of equally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48am On May 06, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
ogun kee her
U na dey vex oooo
Make uh na take am easy naa grin grin grin grin
The story looks like a Fiction.
Though it's still a possibility.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 3:55am On May 06, 2022
Walking around with pregnancy in pain got me grin... Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Ten06(m): 4:11am On May 06, 2022
Let her file for the divorce it will save both of them some headache
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Oburu202: 4:44am On May 06, 2022
You guys should stop this nonsense talk. Very uncivilized set of people.

Have you done some research about women inventors? Do you know how many companies are owned by women? We have a lot of women doctors, engineers, pilots. Etc. They make good money. Supporting thier families. Etc.

Shameful comments.!!

Kingpin1000:
Thunder fire that yeye wife.
Apart from pussy what can a woman offer?
The mother took good care of her son so the son is reciprocating. Let her take good care of her children
So they can buy her a car.

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by WondaBeauty(f): 4:52am On May 06, 2022
EaglesT:

I read your comment, it led me to check your profile. Found out it’s your birthday. Happy birthday to you! Cheers to a new year! smiley

Thanks.

so were is my gift na
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Funflipper: 5:08am On May 06, 2022
People should stip commenting on topics like these because they are fabricated.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by phemmyfour: 5:14am On May 06, 2022
wwwihy:
Is the the wife right or wrong?

Pregnant wife files for divorce simply because husband bought his mom a CAR on her 70th birthday whilst she (the wife) walks around with the pregnancy in pain.. Is the wife right or wrong on her decision.?
She is wrong. She can use the husband's car
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by phemmyfour: 5:15am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

The husband buying a car for his mom is not my problem neither will i be angry about it.

How he takes care of me both in my condition of being pregnant is what matters to me.

nice jugs
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 5:18am On May 06, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
That man is the most stupid and foolish human being than Vladimir Putiin.
Your pregnant wife should be treated with love, tenderness and affection. She deserves the car first as both necessity and luxury as a matter of fact.
Your mother deserve it not as a necessity but a payback which is luxury. So your wife should come first before your mother.

For divorce, it is not enough reason to do so. Madam go back to your husband.

Anumpama!

Some day you will get old and i hope you will be ok if your son puts his wife first before you

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by seguno2: 5:25am On May 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The mother took good care of her son so the son is reciprocating. Let her take good care of her children

How did someone who can only offer pussy also take care of the husband’s children?
What is your confusion about please

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 5:28am On May 06, 2022
seguno2:

How did someone who can only offer pussy also take care of the husband’s children?
What is your confusion about please
Husband children?
Not her children abi?
What can a woman offer, apart from pussy?
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by seguno2: 5:30am On May 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Husband children?
Not her children abi?
What can a woman offer, apart from pussy?

Are you talking about all women, or you have excluded people who are related to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by blackedwin: 5:36am On May 06, 2022
What intrigues me in this whole wife and mother issues is that the very mother that is adored today by the male gender was once despised as a wife by the same male gender.

Men love the female gender that bore them but despise the female gender that gives them pleasure in quote.

The question is why don't we love them both because wife transient to mother.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 5:48am On May 06, 2022
Women and wahala
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 5:50am On May 06, 2022
seguno2:

Are you talking about all women, or you have excluded people who are related to you
Madam, did I say some women?
What can a woman offer apart from pussy?
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Eagba(m): 5:58am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

hmmm, you have a even skin tone, but obviously that's not you.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Parisian: 6:00am On May 06, 2022
Look at this fool....

What can you idiots offer apart from money which most of you don't have anyways.

Keep telling us your lineage is cursed.
Kingpin1000:
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 6:05am On May 06, 2022
uuzba:

When she was minding her business before, is it not the man that carry his prick to go and toast the woman?
She dey her own, the man say NO, we must marry .
Once married, no abstinence.
The prick cannot rest, we must f*ck.
Now she carried belle, wear slippers dey Waka for road.

Na now, you say she should go to hell?

Wicked f*cking bastard!
Eyaaaa, don't be too emotional on women mattter
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by WondaBeauty(f): 6:09am On May 06, 2022
Eagba:

hmmm, you have a even skin tone, but obviously that's not you.

Lol, you can say that as this is a faceless forum.

You have the right to ur opinion and what you want to believe.

I don't need to try proving anything.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by eki2000(m): 6:10am On May 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Modified:
Many bitter women, have been quoting me, but non has been able to answer the simple question " what can a woman offer apart from pussy" it's a question and not a statement.
But from the replies I got, I can see most can offer nothing other than pussy.
That's why when there is little issue, they say no sex, if they want something, they offer sex.
Real men knows pussy is very cheap to get these days and cannot be blackmailed with pussy.
Bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Uzorinco: 6:11am On May 06, 2022
obinna58:
Your mama huby no buy her car? Na him responsibility not you.

Doing all his struggles the wife wasn't there but mama was. Men go through a lot to be successful. Mama will do everything to see his son make it.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Uzorinco: 6:13am On May 06, 2022
He's right because doing the time of his struggles the wife wasn't there but mama was.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Taigaban: 6:18am On May 06, 2022
anthonyuncle:
the husband deserve slap
Wow! Some women are something else very jealous and selfish. Unknown to her the hubby may have bought two cars and decided to give his mom first. Women and selfishness is like 5&6.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by AMGBoss(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2022
I find it is surprising how people come together online and have debate over an issue that didn't even happen in real life. Like fabricating a story and people falling for the lie. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mothers I Need Ur Advice / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.