Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) (39358 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by cymbal24: 6:30am On May 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Thunder fire that yeye wife.
Apart from pussy what can a woman offer?
The mother took good care of her son so the son is reciprocating. Let her take good care of her children
So they can buy her a car.
Modified:
Many bitter women, have been quoting me, but non has been able to answer the simple question " what can a woman offer apart from pussy" it's a question and not a statement.
But from the replies I got, I can see most can offer nothing other than pussy.
That's why when there is little issue, they say no sex, if they want something, they offer sex.
Real men knows pussy is very cheap to get these days and cannot be blackmailed with pussy.
Yes thunder may fire the wife, but what do you mean by what can a woman offer? Have you asked your mum what she offered your dad? Your honest answer will tell how dumb you're.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by aklion: 6:30am On May 06, 2022
When it's said that maturity for marriage no be by age or not just for anybody.... The man is wrong to get a car first for her aged mom before his wife and even under such condition. The woman is also wrong and immature to just into divorce because hubby no buy her car but bought for his mom. If the hubby bought it for her own mom would divorce him?... That's why never bring in your immediate family into your ultimate family...
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
This story is a figment of someone's imagination and the picture is a random internet picture.

God bless you
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by nesgeeek(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2022
That's a very bad decision from the wife.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by franchasofficia: 6:43am On May 06, 2022
The husband is an asshole!

So he have money enough to buy his mom a car on her 70th birthday and his pregnant wife is still trekking? Who does that?

This is made up story, can never happen.

The pride of every man is to take care of his family, wife, kids, parents, and even struggling siblings and relatives included.

In reality, the wife of a man that could afford a car for his mom at 70 owns a car already or she drives her husband's car whenever she needs it, if not, the man ought not to have married
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:

Mumu man You are a native fowl

you be agric co-ck
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 6:50am On May 06, 2022
bmdmix13:
immaturity dey worry u

water brain dey do you
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2022
Taigaban:
Wow! Some women are something else very jealous and selfish. Unknown to her the hubby may have bought two cars and decided to give his mom first. Women and selfishness is like 5&6.

i doubt
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2022
simplepee:
Fake story. No man will do that.
What if he does in anticipation that the mother to be may need a big or small car when she deliver

Born first let see waiting you carry
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2022
Favfables1:

Considering the extent of the knowledge you have of me, I would say your write up is very irrelevant undecided...

Good morning sir undecided...
smiles.... Good morning too
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Chris2chris: 7:16am On May 06, 2022
This is a simple test, and the wife failed it. I know the hubby has a better plan for her. He have the two women in mind. He surprised his mother on her birthday and will also surprise his wife with a better one after giving birth. The problem is that the wife is not patient enough.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by codesngr(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2022
There is a family car , which her husbands drives to carry her around. but obviously she want her personal own,
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2022
Sometime I just feel men are on earth as a slave. I pity men alot ahaha.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Babalola0920: 8:00am On May 06, 2022
She's 100% RIGHT there are stance you give your wife and there are stance you give your mother sometime mother can be stylishly jealous but that one na whining but you see your wife especially if she's a good one do 110% good for her he get why
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Microwhy: 8:12am On May 06, 2022
Dollywood:
This is pretty stupid. A husband that is financially buoyant to afford a vehicle for her mother will let his wife carry her pregnancy in pain ? Too many bullshit getting normalised these days. 90% of women around us been pregnant and giving birth with ease and don't own a vehicle but still lived a happy and healthy life.
Carry her pregnancy in pain to where? Did they tell you that the husband dont have a car?
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by luluman: 8:14am On May 06, 2022
anthonyuncle:
the husband deserve slap
Go slap am now
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Microwhy: 8:14am On May 06, 2022
Babalola0920:
She's 100% RIGHT there are stance you give your wife and there are stance you give your mother sometime mother can be stylishly jealous but that one na whining but you see your wife especially if she's a good one do 110% good for her he get why
Ròpo! Because your mum is not loving and you do not value doesn't mean that's how mom is.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by fluffybaby(f): 8:16am On May 06, 2022
Mama car at 70 yrs old? While person that needs car is trecking? Some men are confused but it doesn't warrant a divorce unless he has been doing shiii for long and this one is just the last straw that broke the Carmel's back.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Lizzy23: 8:22am On May 06, 2022
The man is married to her wife not her mother, his wife comes first followed by his children, it's not bad to buy car for one's mother but why is ur pregnant wife not driving?? If not for anything for the fact that she's carrying your child, the woman is simply sad and hurt hence the divorce, pls men understand this marriage well before going into it, family first!!!
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Owologbo(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2022
Malory:
The wife is wrong. Does she know if the husband will buy car for her after buying for his mother. Both still have a long way to go in life
I'm sure before the man bought that for his mom, they have a car they are using in the family (husband and wife).
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by obinna58(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2022
Uzorinco:

Doing all his struggles the wife wasn't there but mama was. Men go through a lot to be successful. Mama will do everything to see his son make it.
Yes you're right, using your mentality as well then he shouldn't have married, secure your mom first before marriage if you really do love her so much, doing things for your wife is more like doing things for yourself when it involves marriage, even when she doesn't deserve it at all.

That's why my marriage age line is 50-70, baby mama sure pass but first we go for the bag.
Women are not worth it.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by obinna58(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2022
Mosesvic11:
Really? Don't forget one day you will become a mother.
I'm no woman, I favor no gender
What they teach here is black pill not red pill, red pill is accepting the core realities of life while preserving the general love we have for ourselves.
Reality says you do things right no matter how difficult it seems.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by adolfHitler1934: 8:41am On May 06, 2022
ozoono:

God punish you
If I open my mouth and lay a curse on you, you and your generation will done for life. Don't talk to people you don't know anyhow because you find yourself in a faceless forum.

This world is a mysterious place.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by GooodHardDick: 8:53am On May 06, 2022
[s]
fullnetwork:
The man is mad.
If you don't understand that your wife gets considered before anyone, then settle for a baby mama.
[/s]

You stupidity is extra ordinary!

What a simp man you are!

Your types can do anything to please and impress a girl. You better swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by GooodHardDick: 8:58am On May 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Did you not come out from your mama pussy? The same pussy wey give your papa dick pleasure?

As expected!

He asked a simple question, instead of answering it, you avoided it and started ranting

"Apart from your over used pussy, what else can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex" ?

Stop ranting and give us the answers to the above question!
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Kriss216: 9:00am On May 06, 2022
maureensylvia:
Is she in a competition with her mother in-law?

If that car was bought for her own mother by now she would have been the happiest woman.

Let's leave our husbands to do what pleases them for there mothers because we don't know what they went through.

Onye na way ya

Check my signature for Agro commodities from North
Correct.

You're one of the 6 sensible ladies on Nairaland.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by vannessa7(f): 9:15am On May 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The mother took good care of her son so the son is reciprocating. Let her take good care of her children
Modified:
Many bitter women, have been quoting me, but non has been able to answer the simple question " what can a woman offer apart from pussy" it's a question and not a statement.
That's why when there is little issue, they say no sex, if they want something, they offer sex.
Real men knows pussy is very cheap to get these days and cannot be blackmailed with pussy.

Try and use your brain sometime, the mother of that man also have pussy so also your mother and they gave birth to the man and you, I think that is a worthwhile achievement of women apart from being able to "offer" all those things you think are exclusive to men such as earn a living, build wealth, give love to their children and husbands, think rationally and proffer solutions to life problems, even get a good education to the highest level, I don't know where you come from or why you think in such a warped manner because I'm sure there is no tribe of people on earth where women only "offer" pussy like you said maybe you weren't raised by a woman or nuture at her bossom but you need to realise that women have much more to offer than a pussy. Hope I've answered your questions. Smh

Meanwhile I thing that wife is an ijiot, she needs to learn the meaning of patience, that mother waited for long to get that car and she is even in her twilight years and should enjoy the fruit of her labour at least before her demise. It's the same way that wife is carrying her pregnancy that the husbands mother carried the husband before delivering him for her to marry. I'm sure she will regret her actions
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by ackifemmy(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by ledaman: 10:03am On May 06, 2022
simplepee:
Fake story. No man will do that.
farm tool
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by MorningStar233: 10:31am On May 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Modified:

Mr bitter man. I am a woman and I offer financial support to my husband, I give money to his younger ones when they ask from me, I support in paying bills at home, so if all the females In your life only has private part to offer don't generalize, na your luck say you meet your type. You said the mom took good care of her son and yet you say women only have their private parts to offer, how complicating.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by MsCassano(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2022
First of all, She is wrong

Secondly, If the husband has such Money to buy this kinda car that means he could also afford a less expensive one times 2. So why didn't he buy for his wife as well.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 10:55am On May 06, 2022
MorningStar233:

Mr bitter man. I am a woman and I offer financial support to my husband, I give money to his younger ones when they ask from me, I support in paying bills at home, so if all the females In your life only has private part to offer don't generalize, na your luck say you meet your type. You said the mom took good care of her son and yet you say women only have their private parts to offer, how complicating.
You are a true woman..
Your Husband married a good woman.
If the mum wasn't a good woman, the young man wouldn't have bought her a car.
Finding a hood woman these days is very hard. Most women just can't even offer moral support to their husband..
I intentionally said his mum took good care of him that's why he reciprocated the gesture.
Your children will do better for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents / Mothers I Need Ur Advice / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.