Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) (39335 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by jospepper(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2022
F
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by VillagePipu: 10:10pm On May 05, 2022
Let her go. If she doesn't go, she's a bastard.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Edcene2010(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2022
wwwihy:
Is the the wife right or wrong?

Pregnant wife files for divorce simply because husband bought his mom a CAR on her 70th birthday whilst she (the wife) walks around with the pregnancy in pain.. Is the wife right or wrong on her decision.?

That is not a good ground for divorce, thanks to God she is already pregnant, she will soon realise what her mother inlaw went through that qualified her for an SUV from her son.

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:10pm On May 05, 2022
Hope she knows the husband can marry another woman without hesitations?

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by pek(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2022
Both of them are wrong but the husband is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
Her decision was not only hasty but heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by kasim155: 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
Women problems nor dey finish ooooo

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by temielects(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
Acidosis:

The man did not think it was a wise thing to buy his wife a car. He probably learned from his father who also failed to buy his wife a car.

The desire of most male children to buy cars, houses, etc. for their mothers is a result of their father's failures. By trying to take the role of your father in your mother's life, you're also ruining your own life because when your kids grow up, they'll do the exact thing you did for your mother.

grin
most senseless so far

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Offixialsecret(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2022
The Board of Trustees collection is an #Nft collection aiming at business minded individual.

Once launch each holder will automatically be included into our private chat where we discuss/vote on what to invest 80% of the money we made from selling out the Nft collection into. With each holder having an entitlement to the profit accord to the numbers of shares his/her #Nft #BOT character carry.

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2022
The heart of women no pure @ all.. Bad thoughts 24/7...
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 10:14pm On May 05, 2022
The nonsense I'm seeing on page 1 is evidence that the daughters of most men on page 1 will be dealt the same hand.

Sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by naijainform: 10:16pm On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:
This is pretty stupid. A husband that is financially buoyant to afford a vehicle for her mother will let his wife carry her pregnancy in pain ? Too many bullshit getting normalised these days. 90% of women around us been pregnant and giving birth with ease and don't own a vehicle but still lived a happy and healthy life.
Your a woman i guess, try Reason with your brain not your an*us, for the man to buy the mother a car means they already have there own car as a family, of which the man would be driving the wife, which one is carrying pregnancy in pain?

The wife is only angry because she wasn't given a car gift in her name, which the husband might have plans for, that woman is definitely not wife to be with.

4 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2022
temielects:
most senseless so far

A mentally deficient person cannot understand the post you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by olasquare: 10:17pm On May 05, 2022
I sa know the ONLY woman who has TRUE LOVE for me is my MUM. Every other woman can die if they want cos I will try my best for them. But if my best is trash to them, they can go to hell for all I care. However the man chose to reason is his problem cos he alone knows why he did what he did, and the kind of woman he marries

3 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by meeketta: 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
I have said it before; "any married man who shower his mother more love than the wife, he is creating a marital war that he might not live to see the end".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
Most of the stories here are made up but even if true, the wife is stúpid, 70 yrs is a milestone age for any Nigerian as at today where our mortality is roughly 52 yrs, he has a right to celebrate his mother even if it means buying a car for her. If he can buy a car for his mother, he definitely has a car of his own and she has access to it or Uber I can bet a pretty penny, he planned to buy a car for his wife when she puts to bed as a gift but like I said, this story is bullshít

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by mcdokwe(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2022
simplepee:
Fake story. No man will do that.

I would buy a car for my mum if I so desire. She only lacked patience and understanding, otherwise, why not keep calm and observe what he might have in stock for you?

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2022
Can't blame her 100 percent however, she could have been more patient and oga too could have gotten her buy in. Whatever the case is, they should reach for a better settlement however, should they stay together, oga needs watch his back.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by allwayx: 10:33pm On May 05, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
I’ll revive your dead phones and laptops

Location is computer village ikeja

Check sigggy for more info

Please your phone no.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Thunder fire that yeye wife.
Apart from pussy what can a woman offer?
The mother took good care of her son so the son is reciprocating. Let her take good care of her children
So they can buy her a car.
don't be pained because of few failed relationship.... We still have very good and interesting women out there... Try again and stop hating all the women because of what one or two of them did to you

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by JovialJune(f): 10:36pm On May 05, 2022
Acidosis:

The man did not think it was a wise thing to buy his wife a car. He probably learned from his father who also failed to buy his wife a car.

The desire of most male children to buy cars, houses, etc. for their mothers is a result of their father's failures. By trying to take the role of your father in your mother's life, you're also ruining your own life because when your kids grow up, they'll do the exact thing you did for your mother.

grin

grin They are too daft to comprehend this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2022
This matter make una never still solve since the beginning of the world una don carry am come again

Mother in-law vs daughter In-law matter no be here o.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2022
efficiencie:

So she married him for a car. Good riddance then. She should find the man who will buy her a car.
so her 70year old mum will be able to be driving her self? Buying a car for someone who has finished enjoying life and is waiting for God's calling? And your very own wife is trekking with pregnancy? How do you guys reason? Anyway this is a fake story

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by JovialJune(f): 10:40pm On May 05, 2022
olasquare:
I sa know the ONLY woman who has TRUE LOVE for me is my MUM. Every other woman can die if they want cos I will try my best for them. But if my best is trash to them, they can go to hell for all I care. However the man chose to reason is his problem cos he alone knows why he did what he did, and the kind of woman he marries

Ok now, don't be mad if your daughter's husband treats her same way you treat your wife, or your children neglect you and buy the whole world for their mother your wife, and the circle continues abi....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2022
Favfables1:

Good riddance!!!!!
Let her go!!!
If the man bought a car for her own mother, will she divorce him?

Yes it's understandable to feel a certain way on account of this, but to get so mad to the extent that she divorced him is the height of foolishness!!

Omorrr....
The day my wife will stand as a stumbling block when I want to do something for my mum is the day she will go back to her father's house angry

Because I know for certainty that if my parents didn't put the effort to raising me to the level they did, I wouldn't even be "good enough" for her, so abeg, women rest eh undecided...
you are just making mouth

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Jalaw: 10:50pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by fullnetwork: 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
The man is mad.
If you don't understand that your wife gets considered before anyone, then settle for a baby mama.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person ( Woman 91) / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.