Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) (39357 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Amuluonyenaego: 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
anthonyuncle:
the husband deserve slap
Mumu man You are a native fowl
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by bmdmix13: 10:55pm On May 05, 2022
anthonyuncle:
the husband deserve slap
immaturity dey worry u
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by uche393: 10:57pm On May 05, 2022
I don't believe the topic.
but in reality, for me to be able to buy a car for my mom means I'm already rich and I have my own car. then if I own a car and buy a car for my 70year old mum for her to enjoy before she dies and my wife complains and chooses divorce.....I will let her go.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by bmdmix13: 10:58pm On May 05, 2022
fullnetwork:
The man is mad.
If you don't understand that your wife gets considered before anyone, then settle for a baby mama.
soo being pregnant means she can't give birth without a car or u think there isn't a car already in the house.

Guy reason well abeg, d woman nah gold digger

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:
This is pretty stupid. A husband that is financially buoyant to afford a vehicle for her mother will let his wife carry her pregnancy in pain ? Too many bullshit getting normalised these days. 90% of women around us been pregnant and giving birth with ease and don't own a vehicle but still lived a happy and healthy life.

Couldn't see any sense in your post.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by kenzo25(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2022
Let her go! Let her go !! Let her go!!!!
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Collyti19: 11:04pm On May 05, 2022
Yes she's wrong

Keke don finish?
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by danity5love: 11:09pm On May 05, 2022
Definitely he must have gotten at least two to three car for himself before thinking of buying for his mum so if the car belongs to him definitely it belongs to his wife the idea of the wife being angry doesn't call for ..

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Sunnyja: 11:14pm On May 05, 2022
wwwihy:
Is the the wife right or wrong?

Pregnant wife files for divorce simply because husband bought his mom a CAR on her 70th birthday whilst she (the wife) walks around with the pregnancy in pain.. Is the wife right or wrong on her decision.?
If the man had bought the said car for the woman's mother would she had file for a divorce?

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Lightened: 11:15pm On May 05, 2022
So many heartless men on NL...spits!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Assumptabeke(f): 11:18pm On May 05, 2022
It seems some persons enjoy recycling this story every 3 Eke market day. Una no dey ever tire?

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
That man is the most stupid and foolish human being than Vladimir Putiin.
Your pregnant wife should be treated with love, tenderness and affection. She deserves the car first as both necessity and luxury as a matter of fact.
Your mother deserve it not as a necessity but a payback which is luxury. So your wife should come first before your mother.

For divorce, it is not enough reason to do so. Madam go back to your husband.

Anumpama!

Why would a wife come first before a mother in this instance?

70yrs old Mama's dream of having a car is now but a wife in her late 20(probably) wants to show herself because she's pregnant. The hate is just on the grandma not because the wife is trekking anything. Who even said that trekking isn't good for a pregnant woman. Some of these pregnant women and their warped yearnings.

What is wife doing for hubby that mother has not done for son? Let's start from there.

Abeg, let her divorce and go. Marriage she no go dey, Car she no get, simple.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by BigYash: 11:26pm On May 05, 2022
Acidosis:

The man did not think it was a wise thing to buy his wife a car. He probably learned from his father who also failed to buy his wife a car.

The desire of most male children to buy cars, houses, etc. for their mothers is a result of their father's failures. By trying to take the role of your father in your mother's life, you're also ruining your own life because when your kids grow up, they'll do the exact thing you did for your mother.

grin
Make person hear word. The woman carrying the child, is she not the mother? Why not get a car for herself, abi no be them dey preach gender equality again? Nothing kids group and doing shit. A child that is good will always remember his dad and mom. Na useless pikin dey carry only wife matter for head,leaving his parents to suffer. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit ,forget about rit

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:27pm On May 05, 2022
Fake Story.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2022
She's wrong, just because of a car that she won't take to the grave.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Opirlo: 11:37pm On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:
This is pretty stupid. A husband that is financially buoyant to afford a vehicle for her mother will let his wife carry her pregnancy in pain ? Too many bullshit getting normalised these days. 90% of women around us been pregnant and giving birth with ease and don't own a vehicle but still lived a happy and healthy life.
reason b4 u yan trash, when d husband mama carry am for belly she ride any car? Inpatient go kill some women. Who told u if d man can buy car for his mother, why won't he buy for u? D man should hurily signed d divorce joor.I hate nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by 2elliot: 11:45pm On May 05, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
That man is the most stupid and foolish human being than Vladimir Putiin.
Your pregnant wife should be treated with love, tenderness and affection. She deserves the car first as both necessity and luxury as a matter of fact.
Your mother deserve it not as a necessity but a payback which is luxury. So your wife should come first before your mother.

For divorce, it is not enough reason to do so. Madam go back to your husband.

Anumpama!
You think too highly of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 05, 2022
allwayx:

Please your phone no.

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by 2elliot: 11:53pm On May 05, 2022
fullnetwork:
The man is mad.
If you don't understand that your wife gets considered before anyone, then settle for a baby mama.
Na you be the mumu, guy.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Tobest94: 11:56pm On May 05, 2022
Acidosis:

The man did not think it was a wise thing to buy his wife a car. He probably learned from his father who also failed to buy his wife a car.

The desire of most male children to buy cars, houses, etc. for their mothers is a result of their father's failures. By trying to take the role of your father in your mother's life, you're also ruining your own life because when your kids grow up, they'll do the exact thing you did for your mother.
Rubbish assumptions…

grin
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Chickensoup: 12:10am On May 06, 2022
Self entitlement. So she can't buy herself a car. What happened to feminism and women working hard together with their man. If she doesn't have enough money, ask your husband to add into what you have. My mom and dad bought theirs with my dad adding to hers.

She doesn't really care about the family but the money and fancy living however I pity the child. A child leaving separate from the mother or father is a good way to spoil a child's upbringing.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by EaglesT(m): 12:20am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:
I guess the wife is still been naive.

The husband buying a car for his mom is not my problem neither will i be angry about it.

How he takes care of me both in my condition of being pregnant is what matters to me.

This is how you know you got married to a wise,responsible and caring husband.

I read your comment, it led me to check your profile. Found out it’s your birthday. Happy birthday to you! Cheers to a new year! smiley
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 12:26am On May 06, 2022
If your hubby has a car, I see nothing wrong in buying the parents (mom or dad) a car... And you must not have your personal car to feel loved.

I ask again, if your husband has a car?
If he does... Then I fault him in the light of the claim you made of going about distressingly with your protruded belly.

Although is still a form of exercise if not frequently done.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by uuzba(m): 12:41am On May 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Guy man deserves accolades. D wife can fuckingly go to hell, once u put to bed, na straight to your papa house.
When she was minding her business before, is it not the man that carry his prick to go and toast the woman?
She dey her own, the man say NO, we must marry .
Once married, no abstinence.
The prick cannot rest, we must f*ck.
Now she carried belle, wear slippers dey Waka for road.

Na now, you say she should go to hell?

Wicked f*cking bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Mooh247: 1:01am On May 06, 2022
Is she so useless she can't afford a car of her own
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:01am On May 06, 2022
if he didnt provide any transportation whatsoever for his pregnant wife then i understand how she felt...but the more important question IS: WILL SHE NOW GET TRANSPORTATION BY BEING NEWLY SINGLE?!

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by tunwumi: 1:16am On May 06, 2022
simplepee:
Fake story. No man will do that.

I will buy my mum a thousand cars and will not buy one for myself not to talk of wife.

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by martin1994(m): 1:46am On May 06, 2022
I blame the wife for taking it that far but the man dey stupid. Wetin 70 year old woman wan do with car. You go still find her driver as well

1 Like

Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by Mosesvic11(m): 2:40am On May 06, 2022
obinna58:
Your mama huby no buy her car? Na him responsibility not you.

Really? Don't forget one day you will become a mother.
Re: Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) by 9japride(m): 2:45am On May 06, 2022
The story does not make any sense. It's a normal gist to make people argue. Why can't he divide the money into two and buy a good and affordable car to make both wife and mother happy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents / Mothers I Need Ur Advice / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.