Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God (41462 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Help me thank God for my family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by 2braithe: 12:01pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk all of an addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

It's difficult to save money or plan if you drinks every night and hang out.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

I know how much I spend a night for normal paging even on a low key.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.

Thank God I'm an introvert.I don't hangout.I only drink alcohol on festive season or if someone buys it for me.

But you see olosho,I can sell my papa house to carry olosho.
I don bring olosho from Ghana before....The most expensive shiit I've ever done.

19 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nyascobar1414: 12:37pm On May 05, 2022
2braithe:

Thank God I'm an introvert.I don't hangout.I only drink alcohol on festive season or if someone buys it for me.

I don bring olosho from Ghana before....The most expensive shiit I've ever done.

chaii.. Pple dey suffer addiction oo...

5 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by hily070: 12:43pm On May 05, 2022
Replace it with good books,and church shocked thank me later

3 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by jrobbins: 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc

Everybody with him demon

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by bikefab(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
Poverty talk
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Anansa0003: 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
Bro..I'm trying to stop this alcohol but can't.Omo e be things..I don't hangout ooo. Na me dae buy d drink d drink am myself ooo..

2 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

It's difficult to save money or plan if you drink every night and hang out.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.
It's your spiritual problem
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

Your kinda honesty is rare, unfortunately some will still not agree.

3 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Anaerobi(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmmmm.

I don't do those stuff, but sometimes I wish I do... Mostly when am bored.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Justinlean02(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
Already relaxing with my MJ for the cool weather in Aba, after a blissful rainfy noon. What a sit @ home day it's been grin

NB: enjoying MTV Base Made in Naija

2 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by babaalagbo11(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2022
Self control is the most important thing.... either you drink,smoke or womanize,I don't judge,self control is very key

2 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:29pm On May 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc
Lol Chai sorry oh! You can still pray your way out.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Zico5(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2022
I just thank God for my life. I don't even know how much a bottle of star beer is not to talk of drinking it. How could someone be drinking in a joint every night. No be juju be that

5 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by HomoSapiien: 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
Oblivionz5:

1 Colorado > 100 bottles of beer
1 Colorado is 1k -2k plus you get incomparable joy and insane laughter for about 2 hours
Dm for more saving tips

Until you run ment grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by blue01(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
I don't, I don't even fancy too much outing.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by casppyjay: 4:33pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:

walahi u be kill joy ambassador lol u go make me come dey think again nawwww every night d boy is �
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by finalboss(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2022
Just tell us you don't have money
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by BabaIbo: 4:33pm On May 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
You're right. In my nysc days, my roommates used to spend at least N3k on shayo first thing after receiving their Alawee while I will just buy MTN N500 recharged card and face front

How many houses you don build abi how many cars, investments etc., do you have?

I drink occasionally but I know people who do frequently and they have achieved a lot in life.
Had it been they drink irresponsibly, it would have been a different thing.

My point is leave people with their way of life as long as it is not sinful OR illegal.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by seanwilliam(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2022
DSC7:
Once you are made you will change these poor men mentality..

Abi u dey drink expensive drinks pass Cubana Chief priest? undecided

are they making same amount of money ? Must everyone has money like cubana?

No entertainer in Nigeria history has had the kind of money mike Tyson had. He went broke frolicking with women ..
He’s simply talking about effect of addiction .

Regardless on how rich you’re , addiction , if worst , can send you back to square one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Mogajunior(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2022
Wizywiz:
What's even the gain in taking alcohol...it's been two years now I stoped taking alcohol...I must tell you...no gain in alcohol
So what do you use to unwind? Marijuana I guess.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2022
Broke people always think they have an opinion

My friend, go and make money
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Deltatoto: 4:35pm On May 05, 2022
Kaysnow:

At least we have good livers and kidney.
go to mortuary and see ppl with better lovers and kidneys.na small pikin Dey worry u

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by phemmyfour: 4:36pm On May 05, 2022
BabaIbo:

How many houses you don build abi how many cars, investments etc., do you have?

I drink occasionally but I know people who do frequently and they have achieved a lot in life.
You don't want to know what I have achieved in the last decade

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by lexy2014: 4:36pm On May 05, 2022
DSC7:
Once you are made you will change these poor men mentality..

Abi u dey drink expensive drinks pass Cubana Chief priest? undecided

Wow...it seems u are made. So which expensive drinks cubana chief priest drinks do u drink?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Deltatoto: 4:37pm On May 05, 2022
Kaysnow:

Something must kill a man doesn’t mean we should kill ourself.
u kill yourself u no kill yourslef death will come so why not kill your self.

2 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by mastermaestro(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2022
2braithe:

Come let me cast out that demon!

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Proflere: 4:37pm On May 05, 2022
If you don't play sportbet, be grateful

3 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by 07kjb: 4:37pm On May 05, 2022
What is your gain if you don't drink chilled HERO BEER,plates of nkwobi and catfish pepper soup

3 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by lexy2014: 4:38pm On May 05, 2022
2braithe:

Why dont you just discipline yourself and get yourself a woman that will want to be with u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.