Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God (41449 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Help me thank God for my family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by kelspinall(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2022
omoh betting and unknown billings are making me suffer to save this year.lord help me
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Sebgajere(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2022
Poverty na bastard, for ordinary #250 drinks wey u dey buy?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by PastorFire: 7:34pm On May 05, 2022
I thank God o
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by inikamoze(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

It's difficult to save money or plan if you drink every night and hang out.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

I know how much I spend a night for normal paging even on a low key.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.

Poor man thinking...the bottles of beer you buy in a month is not equivalent to a bottle of a mid prized spirit big boiz drink.
Besides you must be a drunk if you have to gulp bottles every night...shayo no dey tire u?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nadeol: 7:38pm On May 05, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
and who is spending 4k per night, which nairalander even under Jonathan leadership would dare spend such talkless this current hardship. On am average most don't go more than 1k pee night. So do that andnu have 30k. What that booze cures is worth more than that. For instance I smoke cigarettes coz it keeps me sharp during work, it can even keep me up extra hours doing more than is supposed to. I know smoking ain't healthy but I prefer that than being sluggish and messy up jobs. Everyone has something that gives them an edge.

I get your point, but real alcohol addicts don't spend N1K per night. The average cost of a bottle of beer is N500. An addict will take at least 4 bottles and even buy for friends. Peppersoup, grilled fish or other stuffs to go with the beer have no been included. If you did the calculation for a year, you will be shocked to realize that over N1million has been spent on drinking.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by cenaman(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.
Do you know you are indirectly talking to me?

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Myke99: 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

Bro” I drink on a steady,Na u to get budget on how to spend.
No big deal in drinking if u get extra sense
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by IMASTEX: 7:50pm On May 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if Dangote start to play virtual for bet9jq, he go wreck"
grin grin grin grin grin Anything that you do and suddenly you start feeling uncomfortable when you don't do & get it even if it is food. Just know it's time to punish yourself of it so that it won't become an addiction. The key is knowing when to draw the line.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Bimpe29: 7:57pm On May 05, 2022
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by freddie009(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
Successful businessmen go to joint, that is where sometimes they get business opportunities. If you are a real businessman, don't joke with parties. I remember my boss then went to a club blow 250k one night there he met Ayiri to get a contract.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Peskid: 8:07pm On May 05, 2022
Well I thank God for his mercy over my life I don't drink smoke or party am just dis cool type of person mind my own business bt I wish to get married to a lady that party small so as to make me more social cus people sometime say am to boring but I like it just that it makes me socially awkward.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Hahjascho(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
DSC7:
Once you are made you will change these poor men mentality..

Abi u dey drink expensive drinks pass Cubana Chief priest? undecided

People always twisting things.

The truth is clear and simple...na u sabi wink
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Foodlovers: 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
Makes sense
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by asobo1: 8:29pm On May 05, 2022
Edyice:

And Asobo1 should

check out the game

Rangers vs leipzig

Rangers will win firsthalf corner (1half corner)

After 1half just quote me
More corner kicks than RB ?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by 3kay945(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2022
Kaysnow:

Buy a red meat and get an alcoholic drink, pour the alcohol on the meat then you will see for yourself what those drinks do to the system.

Bros, forget that one, my senior colleagues are medical doctors and they drink too. Na excess drinking bad
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Starcy(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
shaggy007:
All of una wey no dey drink, how many cars do you have now?

How many houses?

How much money have you saved?

Forget all this talk, live your life to the fullest.

Drink, smoke, sex and enjoy.
Oh satan get thee behind me for i am d temple of God get thee behind me
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Starcy(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2022
omaclarry:
I drink and hangout excessively and I thank God everyday for that, cos I have never lacked beer money since over twenty years I started binging. It shows that God is faithful in my pursuit for finance and happiness.
Isorit continue. U go soon give gods praise 4 sending u to six feet
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Starcy(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2022
shaggy007:

All the people that died in car crash today didn't have good livers and kidneys?

The girl that her leg was crushed by a Lebanese driver in Lagos didn't have good liver and kidneys?

Mr man, live your life to the fullest.

If you drink, drink well.

If you smoke, smoke well.

If you fvck, fvck well.

If you make money, make money well.

If you don't do any of the above, then what's the point of living?
Na devil pikin u b or wat
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Waterlilly: 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if Dangote start to play virtual for bet9jq, he go wreck"
lol
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
DSC7:
Once you are made you will change these poor men mentality..

Abi u dey drink expensive drinks pass Cubana Chief priest? undecided

Swears my bro
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by NaijaCars4sale: 9:03pm On May 05, 2022
This is very true
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by omaclarry(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2022
Starcy:

Isorit continue. U go soon give gods praise 4 sending u to six feet

Not like u will live forever, and I know you are not living more comfortable than I am. So u will die miserable and I will die happy.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Triangles1(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
zexy2030:
The cravings cannot end with sex, smoke and alcohol but behold a solution that will fill the empty space in your heart seeking happiness.

It's in making the lives of the less privileged more beautiful like yours. Blessing those who can't bless you in return especially without announcing it to the public.

Let the fruits of your good deeds manifest. Come and see the outburst of joy that is more than orgasm in sex, highness in smokes and drinking. Finding true happiness is in making other lives meaningful and happy..but never feel like a god when you start seeing those helped worship you like one.

Doing it anonymously is even the best and expect nothing in return. Give help to those, who need it even without them asking. It's sweet, my friend, it's euphoric.

May God bless you with more wisdom, this is exactly what Jesus/Isah preach, he said what your left hand is doing don't let the right hand know about it.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Naijatask: 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
2braithe:

Thank God I'm an introvert.I don't hangout.I only drink alcohol on festive season or if someone buys it for me.

But you see olosho,I can sell my papa house to carry olosho.
I don bring olosho from Ghana before....The most expensive shiit I've ever done.

Introverts that I know, don't carry olosho, but will rather masturbate.

Alaye, I don't think you're one of us oooo
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Edyice: 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
asobo1:
More corner kicks than RB ?

Yes ..

Firsthalf is over and we have won ...

Winner cool
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Oblivionz5(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:

What are the side effects of Colorado?
Lol na highness na
Same as alcohol right ? Highness…
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Oblivionz5(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
HomoSapiien:

Until you run ment grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Naijatask: 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
justscorchone:
Been there done that, this days I get my red wine and blunt and solo dolo over a great anime

Never knew otaku's take blunt too?.

Well, You may just be a seasonal anime lover
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by ibinaboonline: 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
You’re right on point. I have only the Holy Spirit to thank for my life. Some years ago, I and my brother traveled to a certain state for his visa issues. We had to stay for a few days before returning home. As the eldest, our funds was in my care such that my brother had no money on him. Just two days into our trip, my brother was like, “ abeg make we go get some beer before I die. Even if it’s one bottle.” Addiction is not always obvious.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by ibinaboonline: 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
You’re right on point. I have only the Holy Spirit to thank for my life. Some years ago, I and my brother traveled to a certain state for his visa issues. We had to stay for a few days before returning home. As the eldest, our funds was in my care such that my brother had no money on him. Just two days into our trip, my brother was like, “ abeg make we go get some beer before I die. Even if it’s one bottle.” Addiction is not always obvious. Get God, get sense.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by asobo1: 9:37pm On May 05, 2022
Edyice:

Yes ..

Firsthalf is over and we have won ...

Winner cool
You tried. Next one
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nehyooh(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2022
omaclarry:
I drink and hangout excessively and I thank God everyday for that, cos I have never lacked beer money since over twenty years I started binging. It shows that God is faithful in my pursuit for finance and happiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.