Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God (41461 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Help me thank God for my family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
Deltatoto:
go to mortuary and see ppl with better lovers and kidneys.na small pikin Dey worry u

Buy a red meat and get an alcoholic drink, pour the alcohol on the meat then you will see for yourself what those drinks do to the system.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by BabaIbo: 4:56pm On May 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
You don't want to know what I have achieved in the last decade

Your achievements at your age might even be what boys in their 20s and 30s have achieved in multiple fold and still breaking more ground.

It doesn't matter because those that also drinks have their own achievements.

In a nutshell, face front, mind your business and let others live their lives.
Everyone is answerable OR responsible for the kind of lives they choose to live.

4 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Bakrabas: 4:56pm On May 05, 2022
Lol... But same Jesus turned water to wine. And the type of wine is not stated abi which wine are you talking about grin grin grin

ojiedave:
Ephesians 5:18 KJV
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Until a man/woman derives his joy from Jesus, that person will keep seeking other earthly things to derive pleasure from, and these things will even lead to more problems or even depression.

Surrender all to God and seek to follow God's plan for your life.
That is living life at its very best.

Search and Listen to this gospel song by Paul Enenche - Let me want what You want.

God bless you.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Saint1960: 4:57pm On May 05, 2022
masturbation addict still dey top chart grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by ibechris(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc

U are already on the high way to Burkina Faso.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by BabaIbo: 4:59pm On May 05, 2022
Kaysnow:

Buy a red meat and get an alcoholic drink, pour the alcohol on the meat then you will see for yourself what those drinks do to the system.

LOL, Mr man the no of years one spend on earth is independent of drinking(responsible drinking, even if it is daily or frequently).

Longblife no be by not drinking or drinking.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Forgodsgrace: 5:02pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

It's difficult to save money or plan if you drink every night and hang out.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

I know how much I spend a night for normal paging even on a low key.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.

You are absolutely right.I was complaining about my drinking habit to a friend earlier today.Even if you make millions ,you can hardly give account of the money.If you don’t drink alcohol ,give thanks to God,no gain,so far it’s been regret ,you can imagine making over 40m and you cant give tangible account of how the money is being spent .

7 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Executive729: 5:04pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.

This is what young people do which we all did stop being a Hippocrates, when their time comes they will slow down.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by asobo1: 5:06pm On May 05, 2022
Edyice:

Why you dey play virtual

A well programme activities

Better to play real game and don't be greedy , play only one game at a time ( Real Madrid vs Manchester United ) and a particular amount to play for every games

And only play sure game ....
Sure game shocked
Liverpool vs Real Madrid ?
I am waiting for your sure odd
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by KingMack(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2022
You dunno what you missing grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Kingjames(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2022
please I have been trying to download the app
help a brother ..i want to be cashing out as people noised it
Izprince:
Bro virtual bet9ja pass drinking oooo... Shebi drinking u go hang around with friends and at least money go still dey ur hand after much flenjor... I wish I can trade my addiction with you.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Alexxyz: 5:08pm On May 05, 2022
He is making a lot of sense.Until you are made spend wisely..
DSC7:
Once you are made you will change these poor men mentality..

Abi u dey drink expensive drinks pass Cubana Chief priest? undecided

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Valuables(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc

Nawa oo.
This life no gree balance at all grin grin
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Orpe7(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2022
You fit be codes womaniser na
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Burgerlomo: 5:12pm On May 05, 2022
I do drink occasionally and the drink(s) has to be awoof grin
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Medianna(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2022
2braithe:

Thank God I'm an introvert.I don't hangout.I only drink alcohol on festive season or if someone buys it for me.

But you see olosho,I can sell my papa house to carry olosho.
I don bring olosho from Ghana before....The most expensive shiit I've ever done.

Close your eyes lemme prayer for you brother
May God forgive this son of Solomon cool cool cool
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Burgerlomo: 5:13pm On May 05, 2022
I do drink occasionally and the drink(s) has to be awoof from give them round grin

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by BigRocky: 5:13pm On May 05, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
wetin we come gain for this life if we no hang out and take few bottles. Life shouldn't be taken too seriously. One must spend and spend wisely. Spend your spare money and enjoy yourself and when it finish you go home and rest.

Lol no be lie sha.
Just that alcohol do mess me up most times
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Polynek(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
Edyice:

Why you dey play virtual

A well programme activities

Better to play real game and don't be greedy , play only one game at a time ( Real Madrid vs Manchester United ) and a particular amount to play for every games

And only play sure game ....
Point of correction, as far as bet9ja is concerned there is nothing like SURE GAME

4 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
Na people wer no get high mentality no de drink alcohol

for instance if you want to get a male child take like 3glass at night then Bleep your wife you will see the solution

only for people under 30 to 40year can do it, it improve high sperm cord and sharp eye

if you know u know
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by moshuur(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2022
Kingjames:
please I have been trying to download the app
help a brother ..i want to be cashing out as people noised it
bro...,I'll advise u not to go tru that route

3 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by omaclarry(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2022
Fatbam003:
No God is not responsible for this, spirits are responsible for servicing appetites .meanwhile it's an addiction and there are rewards on the long run
cheesy grin grin grin it's not an addiction, addiction is when you can't live without something, but I can go months without it when I'm at work. But whenever I return I make up for lost times. And my dear the only reward is my happiness.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Polynek(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
I think anybody doing dox tinx mentioned by OP is financial okay a bit, someone like me dat is schooling and learning a skill, dat I operate on 011, 110, 001 feeding code, how I won get Moni go de play bet9ja, drink, and dox tinx? I really wish I hv enough money to do dox tinx am seeing here.
But is well

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by blasterman(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:

Tell us ur age 1st.

back then we hang out because of boredom.

But going to work coming back where u wan see time to hang out.

Friday night
Saturday /Sunday is all that is available

anything else na my house

I dont even drink beer any more. i can drink couple of shots of hennsey mix and with soda water. End of story
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Addiction na yawa itself
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by 96ACE: 5:27pm On May 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

Hope you know that some people hangout and drinking on daily basis and yet not responsible for the bills?

Go to palm wine and ogogoro joints and see them.

Yeah, drinking is not the problem but you see those cheap and free drinks ehh can change your destiny.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Plugsk(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Addiction na yawa itself
Brokeness sef na addiction, the highest.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Dangrace01: 5:28pm On May 05, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Na people wer no get high mentality no de drink alcohol

for instance if you want to get a male child take like 3glass at night then Bleep your wife you will see the solution

only for people under 30 to 40year can do it, it improve high sperm cord and sharp eye

if you know u know

What type of alcohol beer or ?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by hardon1(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2022
Dangrace01:

What type of alcohol beer or ?

So you believe the crap he is saying. Na wa for you
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Edyice: 5:35pm On May 05, 2022
Polynek:

Point of correction, as far as bet9ja is concerned there is nothing like SURE GAME

And Asobo1 should

check out the game

Rangers vs leipzig

Rangers will win firsthalf corner (1half corner)

After 1half just quote me
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by obinoral1179(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2022
Izprince:
Bro virtual bet9ja pass drinking oooo... Shebi drinking u go hang around with friends and at least money go still dey ur hand after much flenjor... I wish I can trade my addiction with you.
You have the choice to stop it, just be determined and be accountable to someone especially a Bible believing church.... Your case is not that bad..
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2022
You will always think there's no life without doing any of those

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.