Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God (41463 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Help me thank God for my family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2022
2braithe:

Thank God I'm an introvert.I don't hangout.I only drink alcohol on festive season or if someone buys it for me.

But you see olosho,I can sell my papa house to carry olosho.
I don bring olosho from Ghana before....The most expensive shiit I've ever done.

Hahaha
Abeg repent brother
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by geelite(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2022
its a lie... i dont drink but i gamble alot.... drunkard are better than us

6 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Eagba(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2022
omaclarry:
I drink and hangout excessively and I thank God everyday for that, cos I have never lacked beer money since over twenty years I started binging. It shows that God is faithful in my pursuit for finance and happiness.
This is a thread for extroverts. I'm out of here.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Enumerator(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy
DSC7:
Once you are made you will change these poor men mentality..

Abi u dey drink expensive drinks pass Cubana Chief priest? undecided

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by REALretep(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2022
WondaBeauty:
Being addicted is not the main problem but what you are addicted to is the issue to solve.
Whatever you are addicted to, you become a slave to it.

Addiction, in whatever form, is not good.

You should be in full control of yourself

5 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Enumerator(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2022
Something must kill a man
Lalami3232:
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Lastmessenger2: 4:41pm On May 05, 2022
BigRocky:
I already stopped drinking alcohol,no going out to flex or whatsoever.

Just vibes and breathing
wetin we come gain for this life if we no hang out and take few bottles. Life shouldn't be taken too seriously. One must spend and spend wisely. Spend your spare money and enjoy yourself and when it finish you go home and rest.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by sparko1(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

It's difficult to save money or plan if you drink every night and hang out.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

I know how much I spend a night for normal paging even on a low key.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.

I want to learn, how do you learn to drink
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Allisgud: 4:42pm On May 05, 2022
DSC7:
Once you are made you will change these poor men mentality..

Abi u dey drink expensive drinks pass Cubana Chief priest? undecided

forget if u be addict as a poor man drinking low budget alcohol if u rich u go get worst
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Starboytwo(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2022
Addicted to Loud, and he cost small.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by seanwilliam(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2022
I always thank God that I don’t have any money draining habit. I used to womanize back then ehn
Atleast I go carry woman atleast 2 times per week and I go spend atleast 40k
( hotel 5-10k, her charges 5-12k, miscellaneous 10k) X 2
It got to a point that the two hotels wey I Dey use regularly I get the manager number . So before I go go, I go call him for phone to be sure say vacant room Dey .. mind u, is not that I don’t have girlfriend this time o.. I just love fhucking different pussy ni ..

Most of my spending now goes to normal bills , data and fuel ..

My only addiction now is masturbation and funnily enough I have more than enough women now self ..

Omo I thank God

9 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by DSC7: 4:43pm On May 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Wow...it seems u are made. So which expensive drinks cubana chief priest drinks do u drink?

Am not a fan of Alcohol...

Moreover everybody with him poison..

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Bigchristo: 4:43pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.
Drinking shouldn’t be on a daily basis, there’s time for everything

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by ajademola2000(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2022
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Emmanuel909090: 4:44pm On May 05, 2022
True talk.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2022
But this thought na broke man thought

Me I have fridge were I store all this for relaxation

Drinking can't make u poor, is ur thought that will make u poor coz many of my frds do hangout out alot and we all have houses of our own built with our personal money,

But don't abuse alcohol coz anything too much is not good
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by shantti(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2022
It's better to be addicted to drinks than to be addicted to garri and sugar. Garri and sugar won't let me save. It has finished my money.

Another one nah biscuits, but that the story for another day.

Another one nah egg roll.................

4 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by beazie(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2022
hmmmm brotherly, you never gamble yet.. u for know say to hang out and drink is holy..... yak ndi grin

8 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Evidenx(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:

I don't drink
I don't smoke
I don't womanize
I don't watch or play football
I don't play baba ijebu
I don't sag trousers
I don't do so many things guys do.
Why?
Am not of this world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by seanwilliam(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2022
geelite:
its a lie... i dont drink but i gamble alot.... drunkard are better than us

hardest addiction ever
1. Masturbation
2. Gambling
3. Drug
4. Drink/smoking

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Saint1960: 4:48pm On May 05, 2022
shantti:
It's better to be addicted to drinks than to be addicted to garri and sugar. Garri and sugar won't let me save. It has finished my money.

Another one nah biscuits, but that the story for another day.

This one cracked me up grin
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Fatbam003: 4:48pm On May 05, 2022
omaclarry:
I drink and hangout excessively and I thank God everyday for that, cos I have never lacked beer money since over twenty years I started binging. It shows that God is faithful in my pursuit for finance and happiness.
No God is not responsible for this, spirits are responsible for servicing appetites .meanwhile it's an addiction and there are rewards on the long run
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by ojiedave: 4:50pm On May 05, 2022
Ephesians 5:18 KJV
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Until a man/woman derives his joy from Jesus, that person will keep seeking other earthly things to derive pleasure from, and these things will even lead to more problems or even depression.

Surrender all to God and seek to follow God's plan for your life.
That is living life at its very best.

Search and Listen to this gospel song by Paul Enenche - Let me want what You want.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by ajayiopy: 4:50pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:

AM IN NORTH EAST NIGERIA, I DONT HANG OUT BUT I DRINK IN MY ROOM OCCASIONALLY.
CONTROL YOUR APPETITE.
GO AND READ THIS BOOK BY OYEDEPO CONQUERING THE CONTROLLING POWER.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Bakrabas: 4:52pm On May 05, 2022
Alhamdulilah... I don't drink, I don't gamble, I don't womanize, I don't clubbing, I don't smoke,I don't hangout...

Truly which of the favors of my Rabb will I deny? Walahi non.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Allisgud: 4:52pm On May 05, 2022
shaggy007:
All of una wey no dey drink, how many cars do you have now?

How many houses?

How much money have you saved?

Forget all this talk, live your life to the fullest.

Drink, smoke, sex and enjoy.
make I enlight ur mentality u see person wey him ability na to buy bicycle but because him dey addicted to something he no go fit gather money,even if he gather something he will like to go and take from it,drug addict is the worst they don't mind selling their car to sniff something

3 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by HITsquad: 4:53pm On May 05, 2022
And people wey no dey carry Ashawo too

3 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Allisgud: 4:53pm On May 05, 2022
I thank GOD for my life
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Hdhdhd(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2022
Guys wey no o dey drink fit poison you. Be careful when hanging out with a friend who doesn't drink

2 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Berankis: 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:

At least you take ya mouth take the drink and eat the food. Go and ask punters who don't even get to enjoy anything but pain. They enjoy lots of pain from losses grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
shaggy007:
All of una wey no dey drink, how many cars do you have now?

How many houses?

How much money have you saved?

Forget all this talk, live your life to the fullest.

Drink, smoke, sex and enjoy.
I've a car. I've a very expensive land in abj. I've money saved up for the raining day. Though I don't have a house yet, but I've enough money to own one. I only just convinced myself within the last one month that I want to own my own house in lagos. By God's Grace that will happen this year.
Although, I spend lots of money monthly, within the bracket of 400k but not on any fuuucking addiction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.