Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God (41460 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Help me thank God for my family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Oblivionz5(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2022
Bobmarie:
No be only fake.

I’ve lived in 3 different neighborhoods in Lagos over the last 1year and gotten from over 20dealers (not exaggerating). They will tell me, there is no good market and it’s expensive. Well, maybe my head don turn rock.

Only snake poison at shrine resembles what Colo used to be.
how long have you been using it ?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by ackifemmy(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by DallasMike77: 10:06am On May 06, 2022
i give glory to God,i dont drink nor smoke but i dey carry babe o.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Bahamas95(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2022
Thank God.

I drink occasionally, I haven't even tasted alcohol for about a month now.....My girlfriend made me lose interest in it because she doesn't like the smell. I take it whenever she isn't with me and if I don't wanna visit her. After taking and she shows up unexpectedly I lie that I was having stomach upset and I drank my neighbour's agbo. cheesy
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by anu3: 10:22am On May 06, 2022
shaggy007:

All the people that died in car crash today didn't have good livers and kidneys?

The girl that her leg was crushed by a Lebanese driver in Lagos didn't have good liver and kidneys?

Mr man, live your life to the fullest.

If you drink, drink well.

If you smoke, smoke well.

If you fvck, fvck well.

If you make money, make money well.

If you don't do any of the above, then what's the point of living?

Friend, the point of living is actually to Find Real Rest when death comes: no fear of death.

I've stopped several addictions for over 11 years now...

Vices are like saying 'Buy now, pay Later'. Now they actually Enjoy now then Pay horribly later in God's Wrath for eternity.

Sorry, but Jesus cannot lie: unlike many pastors and church owners. He said we got to Repent, otherwise we'll Perish in Hellfire for eternity: where their Worms doesn't die, and their fire is not quenched.

So, let's change and live good now, so can reap blessings and not damnation later.

God bless
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by lexy2014: 3:14pm On May 06, 2022
DSC7:

Am not a fan of Alcohol...

Moreover everybody with him poison..

Then how u are now concluding that someone who is complaining of his expenses in drinks has poverty mentality?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by DSC7: 3:55pm On May 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Then how u are now concluding that someone who is complaining of his expenses in drinks has poverty mentality?

Bossman dem send u to me? grin
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by lexy2014: 4:24pm On May 06, 2022
DSC7:

Bossman dem send u to me? grin
It's a simple harmless question:

how u are now concluding that someone who is complaining of his expenses in drinks has poverty mentality?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by DSC7: 4:28pm On May 06, 2022
lexy2014:

It's a simple harmless question:

how u are now concluding that someone who is complaining of his expenses in drinks has poverty mentality?

Because what you consume is not supposed to make you poor..

He is complaining because he is not yet made...
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2022
Oblivionz5:
how long have you been using it ?
2018 I think. The yeah I left UNIBEN.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by lexy2014: 5:15pm On May 06, 2022
DSC7:

Because what you consume is not supposed to make you poor..

He is complaining because he is not yet made...

Good. So how u are now concluding that someone who is complaining of his expenses in drinks has poverty mentality? Are u made?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by DSC7: 5:20pm On May 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Good. So how u are now concluding that someone who is complaining of his expenses in drinks has poverty mentality? Are u made?

Still on the process...

Come show me road...
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by lexy2014: 5:34pm On May 06, 2022
DSC7:

Still on the process...

Come show me road...

I thought u are made since You are saying people have poverty mentality and that they are talking about cost of drinks because they aren't made.

You should be the one showing everyone the since u know a lot about poverty mentality and being made
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by DSC7: 5:40pm On May 06, 2022
lexy2014:

I thought u are made since You are saying people have poverty mentality and that they are talking about cost of drinks because they aren't made.

You should be the one showing everyone the since u know a lot about poverty mentality and being made

Lolssss...

Yea because as a made guy u ain't supposed to lament about how much you spend on frivolities...
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by lexy2014: 5:55pm On May 06, 2022
DSC7:

Lolssss...

Yea because as a made guy u ain't supposed to lament about how much you spend on frivolities...

Still yet u aren't made. Since you aren't made, how did you arrive at your conclusion?

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Oblivionz5(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2022
Bobmarie:
2018 I think. The yeah I left UNIBEN.

I’m pretty sure they’ve been scamming you lol
Colorado humbled everyone nothing like my head strong when it comes to Colos.
Increase the quantity you tie up sha
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by millionboi(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2022
Lalami3232:
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if Dangote start to play virtual for bet9jq, he go wreck"
no pocket weh bet no fit dry
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by millionboi(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2022
geelite:
its a lie... i dont drink but i gamble alot.... drunkard are better than us
lol
You funny ooo
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by millionboi(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I've a car. I've a very expensive land in abj. I've money saved up for the raining day. Though I don't have a house yet, but I've enough money to own one. I only just convinced myself within the last one month that I want to own my own house in lagos. By God's Grace that will happen this year.
Although, I spend lots of money monthly, within the bracket of 400k but not on any fuuucking addiction.
what do you do?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by millionboi(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2022
Dmacqh:
Anytime I want to stop drinking beer and remembered that’s it’s some people means of living ( from production to consumption ), as a kind person with soft heart , I continue .
God created grapes for wine . He created roots for beer . He made drink to be on trees ( palmy and palm wine ). Jesus made water to turn to wine ( beer ) . Apostle Paul admonished brethren to take beer for their stomach health.
Every man should choose his demon . Enjoy what work for you . Addiction isn’t bad . It’s bad when you can’t control it and it’s affecting your standard of living or health.
then it's bad, because you can always metmorphos to uncontrollable level
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 06, 2022
Oblivionz5:

I’m pretty sure they’ve been scamming you lol
Colorado humbled everyone nothing like my head strong when it comes to Colos.
Increase the quantity you tie up sha
LOL.

For four years? I must look like a dunce to you.

Well, maybe you just started smoking yesterday or you aren’t a Lagosian. Even ticket cutters smokes colos with abandon, e don turn loud. The only strong market out there is the one laced with snake venom or black mamba from Fela Shrine. Which is what I strictly smoke right now.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Oblivionz5(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2022
Bobmarie:
LOL.

For four years? I must look like a dunce to you.

Well, maybe you just started smoking yesterday or you aren’t a Lagosian. Even ticket cutters smokes colos with abandon, e don turn loud. The only strong market out there is the one laced with snake venom or black mamba from Fela Shrine. Which is what I strictly smoke right now.

Well quality of drugs tend to come down these days due to the rise of expenses in making them. But the one I take Dey humble me and my squad. For the records I started smoking since I was 9 I’m not a beginner too.
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Well quality of drugs tend to come down these days due to the rise of expenses in making them. But the one I take Dey humble me and my squad. For the records I started smoking since I was 9 I’m not a beginner too.
9?! Goddamn.

Do you live in Lagos? Also can you direct me to your dealer?
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by BegAt40: 5:57pm On May 07, 2022
Bakrabas:
Alhamdulilah... I don't drink, I don't gamble, I don't womanize, I don't clubbing, I don't smoke,I don't hangout...

Truly which of the favors of my Rabb will I deny? Walahi non.
lol
I believe you don't have the opportunity and women are not interested in you
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Bakrabas: 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
BegAt40:

lol
I believe you don't have the opportunity and women are not interested in you

I'm cool and doing fine with one loyal woman
Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by BegAt40: 7:15pm On May 07, 2022
Bakrabas:

I'm cool and doing fine with one loyal woman
that's dope bro. my life got better when I started drinking, smoking, fornicating and when I became unfaithful to women and I am already a god hater. I'm not attributing achievement to those acts but it depends on your personality, it doesn't mean you won't do well in life or you'll.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.