Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. (2215 Views)

I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

Thanks dear, we shall always be there for each other especially where there is prove I will contribute as I have always been
mummy God bless you,I have collected the money and have gotten something to eat God bless you ma
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2022
Nuelzi:

You are kindhearted...may God bless you

I wish him quick recovery
brotherly you na person,I really appreciate your effort to making sure things fall in the right place.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2022
frozen70:
For those of you that have been reading his post about the deep sow in his leg, pls assist with whatever amount

At least let him be able to feed himself till he can go out and hustle

@ op I hope you got my alert
yes mummy,only you fit do agitation for naija.

You really gave me hope and I would always remain grateful.God bless you
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 10:08pm On May 06, 2022
Miraclenoble:
yes mummy,only you fit do agitation for naija.

You really gave me hope and I would always remain grateful.God bless you

You will be fine by God's grace

Thanks for the compliment
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2022
I sent for the injections and pain relief last night so that it would enable me sleep cos of the pain.

I have a nurse friend who injects me free of charge and she has promised to come give me the injections after closure of work.

Most importantly I got myself something to eat ,think I still have some jellof rice left in my pot,you have to imagine the smiles on my face. Thanks to mummy Frozen and nuelzi who made this happen.
Would keep everyone updated,God bless you.

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2022
frozen70:

You will be fine by God's grace

Thanks for the compliment
Amen
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2022
depure:
good point me too I am willing to also give but this little task is cool
hoping to hear from you soon since I have completed get task....
God bless you
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by depure(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2022
Miraclenoble:
hoping to hear from you soon since I have completed get task....
God bless you
I will be sending you something ok I have been offline on this your page this thing is not and English drug thing hope you b
Know
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by silkytouch(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2022
I know food may seem like the most important thing to you right now but it is actually one of your biggest enemies.

Seems you are battling foot ulcer/diabetic foot.

Your legs can heal if you change what you eat and how you eat. It may seem like magic, but the problem is not just your legs, that's just where the symptom has decided to show itself.

You may have Type 2 Diabetes.

I am not a medical doctor but I have read widely on T2D.

Here is what you should do:

1. Cut out Carbohydrates/processed carbohydrates from your diet.

2. Cut out sugar/processed sugar.

(Bread, donuts, biscuits, meat pies, noodles, spaghetti, sugar, honey, carbonated drinks)

3. Practice 1MAD (1 meal a day)

4. Practice autophagy marathon (48hr fasting) for cell recycling and regeneration.

5. Eat Only protein based foods from now on.

6. If you do not heed, your legs may be amputated.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2022
silkytouch:
I know food may seem like the most important thing to you right now but it is actually one of your biggest enemies.

Seems you are battling foot ulcer/diabetic foot.

Your legs can heal if you change what you eat and how you eat. It may seem like magic, but the problem is not just your legs, that's just where the symptom has decided to show itself.

You may have Type 2 Diabetes.

I am not a medical doctor but I have read widely on T2D.

Here is what you should do:

1. Cut out Carbohydrates/processed carbohydrates from your diet.

2. Cut out sugar/processed sugar.

(Bread, donuts, biscuits, meat pies, noodles, spaghetti, sugar, honey, carbonated drinks)

3. Practice 1MAD (1 meal a day)

4. Practice autophagy marathon (48hr fasting) for cell recycling and regeneration.

5. Eat Only protein based foods from now on.

6. If you do not heed, your legs may be amputated.
Thank you very much,I appreciate and I will try to see if I can put a slack to carbohydrates but it's not going to be easy cos I can't really choose what I want but what is available cos of how unfriendly my pocket is.
I would really try to put this into practice, anything to heal this leg is the motive and I would appreciate any opinions.
God bless you.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by signature2012(m): 3:28am On May 09, 2022
Miraclenoble:
Thank you very much,I appreciate and I will try to see if I can put a slack to carbohydrates but it's not going to be easy cos I can't really choose what I want but what is available cos of how unfriendly my pocket is.
I would really try to put this into practice, anything to heal this leg is the motive and I would appreciate any opinions.
God bless you.

Kindly quote me with your bank details please.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2022
signature2012:

Kindly quote me with your bank details please.
acct name:Ekwe Ruth Ijeoma
Acct no:2252032857
Zenith bank
God bless you in abundance and have a wonderful week ahead.
Cheers.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by silkytouch(m): 6:17am On May 09, 2022
Miraclenoble:
God bless you.

Natural food are cheaper than processed food and if I sense that my life may be on the line, I'll do whatever needs to be done to not die.

I won't try, I would absolutely do it.

Protein based foods are cheaper than the exorbitant processed foods.

My diet consists mostly:
Meat
Fish
Eggs
Potatoes
Beans
Soup and swallow.

I use natural animal fat for cooking, I don't use seed oil (vegetable/groundnut oil) for cooking.

Anytime I wanna eat complex carbohydrates (rice, bean, yam, potatoes, I make sure the protein is more than the carbs and I usually eat just once a day.

When you eat food rich in protein, you hardly get hungry every now and then. So it becomes easy to fast for a day or two.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by signature2012(m): 6:17am On May 09, 2022
Miraclenoble:
acct name:Ekwe Ruth Ijeoma
Acct no:2252032857
Zenith bank
God bless you in abundance and have a wonderful week ahead.
Cheers.

Sent you a token.
I pray help keep coming your way and wish you divine healing.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2022
signature2012:

Sent you a token.
I pray help keep coming your way and wish you divine healing.
thank you very much sir,the help I have gotten so far is incredible no matter how small in this hard times.
God bless you boss...
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2022
silkytouch:

Natural food are cheaper than processed food and if I sense that my life may be on the line, I'll do whatever needs to be done to not die.

I won't try, I would absolutely do it.

Protein based foods are cheaper than the exorbitant processed foods.

My diet consists mostly:
Meat
Fish
Eggs
Potatoes
Beans
Soup and swallow.

I use natural animal fat for cooking, I don't use seed oil (vegetable/groundnut oil) for cooking.

Anytime I wanna eat complex carbohydrates (rice, bean, yam, potatoes, I make sure the protein is more than the carbs and I usually eat just once a day.

When you eat food rich in protein, you hardly get hungry every now and then. So it becomes easy to fast for a day or two.
.you are a wonderful soul trying to help with diets.
My only problem is like I said earlier,I can't really be picky when it comes to food but get what my money can afford at that particular point in time.
You do know how much,fish ,meat ,egg and beans cost, I am using stove and half litre goes for 350 :-,how would I cope.
Like I said I would try reducing bthe carbohydrates but practice fully when I recover.
Thank you.
God bless you.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2022
Good morning everyone,I feel like writing something to ease thoughts,God bless you all.pleasevforgive my typos.
When this started few years ago with little itches and disturbing liquid coming out from it,I used to stay at no 10 idowu street Maza Maza ,was doing well but later everything changed after going from one hospital to another spending thousands of naira while my leg was eaten up inside my tied bandage,I was walking with bandages even to work because I needed to feed and yes I am an orphan with two wonderful sisters,ije and oluchi.God bless them for me.

I refused telling them at first what was going on cos I didn't want them to feel bad ,my landlord started disturbing me with paying my bills but I couldn't renew for months cos I was no longer working,they were days I cried my eyes out cos of what I was passing through but I always believed things were gonna get better.

I started selling my things to meet up with the injections and antibiotics of different kinds why both legs were rotting and oozing,few of my friends started giving up on me making my life unbearable,so I had to pack out of my house after selling most of my things and humger dealing with me.

I moved to my aunt's place at tedi close to iyanoba,that place na sinking ground ,almost all the houses have bent one side but thanks to our Igbo brothers that would suck all the swampy muds before erecting a structure there,I am sure you can still find houses of 2,3k there but doing raining season you sleep with one eyes closed if not,you might be waking in a bath tub in your room.

Please hope I ain't bugging anybody and if you would want me to continue please mention me.
I am still open to those who are moved to help me,I need to go boil my native concortion,lol..so that I can have my medication.
Thank you
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 6:43am On May 11, 2022
The first day I went to my aunt's house she bought provisions ,bread ,blood tonic and told me that I have really loosed weight and needed to recover.

My dear I was eating and drinking tea always nit knowing it was just a short period of time,so once in a while when someone sends me money I will still contribute as part of my own for feeding,along the line I didn't know my dad's sister was fed up of taking care of a sick person.

Still having bandages on my leg and always wearing long trousers so that it won't be noticeable,I had to visit a friend of mine asking him to help me with some money to feed and promised to pay back,he lended me the money only for me to come back and meet my things outside but she wasn't at home,it was her neighbors that told me that she said I should go and look for somewhere else to stay,I melted.

I want to do my medication.
I am still hoping for more persons to help support me in any little way you can.
For those who sent me something ,may God bless you in abundance.
Cheers.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2022
Good morning......

Ever grateful....

God bless you all....

Nulzi ndewo nwoke oma....
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2022
I am still hoping to get something from people who promised to help.

God bless you...
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2022
I just wish I was fine.....

Una wey no dey sick....

Make una dey thank God ....
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2022
Good morning my people,really sorry I haven't been updating as promised.

The leg is healing by God's grace and this is the picture of the leg.
God bless you all for helping with the little you did,I am very much grateful.

I am still hoping for more from those who promised me and well wishers.
Thank you.....

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Really sorry I couldn't continue with the update cause of my spoilt phone but it has been repaired.
God has been so faithfull......
It's healing and hopefully in few months I should be alright.
Thanks to mummy Frozen,nuelzi, Mitchell and every nairalander who in one way or the other reached out to me....
God bless you all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl / Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. / Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.