Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! (62938 Views)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Mozenge1: 11:39am On May 06, 2022
neonly:

Do u know d kind of sacrifice yur dad endure to raise you to d point where u can afford a phone common it just a phone
U hurt him but you might no know d kind gravity
He probably showing off indirectly to yur step mum dat my children listen to me etc
Yes if you were staying in yur own place d case wound be different but wait his house his rules
My own dad was still beating with correct slap even though I was staying in my own house till I got d age of 38
Bro's it was just a phone you could have saved again to buy another one
It shows u are rude
U try dat my late papa u are done
What yur did was bad accept and try to build trust and d bridge between you and yur dad back OK

You to talk Rubbish sha.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Segzy19: 11:40am On May 06, 2022
Go back to get your dad accompanied by some elders but don't go sleep in that house tonight for your safety except you so much trust your stepmom. Go back to apologise in the morning.

Make yourself less available at home. Get something legitimate and productive to do..

May God make a way for you.

Please let this not drive you in dirty, shady stuff....
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by dontrulee: 11:42am On May 06, 2022
Fathers hate it when their sons challenge their authority, forgetting that they most likely did the same to their Father's when they were sons. This is just a fragment of the whole picture, so any judgment given will not be valid since we are not personally experiencing the same situation you're currently undergoing. Anyways, my take is, try to get your own apartment. I as a person don't even like staying in my parents house (although it's the biggest in the community and very classy) I don't even involve myself in the family business because I want to start from scratch and build my own empire. It's my life and my decision. For you, constant disagreement between You and Dad will continue to happen because you guys have different mindsets and understanding.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Czario: 11:54am On May 06, 2022
Barims:
Your dad is narcissistic/sociopath

Or he's being Charmed by the new wife...

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by 9jausedauto: 11:55am On May 06, 2022
Oga don't go home, you are man, at 27 ur man siezed ur phone, are u a baby, which kind respect be dat, dem don train u turn mumu, if u want to be respect u have to earn that respect, don't call ur dad beg, bullshit dem for a while and see what is reaction would be, stepmoms are evil if u don't knw, she might even be d reason ur dad is acting dis way toward u bt she will pretend, u really need to grow up coz at ur age u can't be coming to nairaland for dis kind mumu matter wen u go put ur father for him place
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by 9jausedauto: 11:59am On May 06, 2022
neonly:
You are a bad boy
How will feel if yur own child did d same to u
No respect
Karma is waiting
Am sure of you have channeled dat same energy to do some thing surprising for he would has still given u yur phone
But now u have allow phone to break d bridge between and yur father
The money was not d Issie u betray his trust
Goodluck

Bad boy wetin
Respect wetin
Advice the young man to grow up is mates are making it in life, u even had the guts to come here to tell us, ur dad sieze ur phone at the age of 27, for ur mind na u get respect pass, u be big fool
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:06pm On May 06, 2022
TheRealOwner:

After what happened to you, it should be very clear to you how your mother died and the circumstances surrounding her death.

Quick question. Is your father an illiterate?

Yes sir ..
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:12pm On May 06, 2022
fineboynl:
did you still later go home? Or you stayed behind?

I stayed behind
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Flossq: 12:13pm On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I started having conscience on it and asking myself if I’ve messed up.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

I found out some people blamed me for invading his room and getting m my stuff.

Some people told me to return it and never do that again.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I don’t know what to do because it was a luck that nobody was at home that day.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I sensed he was trying to tell me that in order to know what I did was bad.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

He let me leave and said he will try to find it very well later.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

I believed her because she knows I respected her and I knows she likes me.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

Mumu you fit buy iPhone but can’t rent your house. At 27 still living with your dad ���

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:16pm On May 06, 2022
osayuwamwen:
From all the writeup shows you are irresponsible at 27yrs, you even say you smuggle petroleum products to cotonu as a business show high level of irresponsibility.
You staying in your father's house is not the issue, it's abt you been jobless, you can afford an expensive iPhone and monthly subscription and can't even afford to establish a little business for yourself or learn a skill, misplaced priorities.
I was 25yrs when I took my single mom at from rented apartment build a house on her land, I live with her for 2years plus while I was building another house for my self, I will be 30yrs next month, I have a house, a car for myself and also the house i build for my mom, when I started earning small small money i didn't rushout to rent a house like what most people would have done, I was patient to plan my life out. Your daddy loves you that's why he's trying to fix you in the right part, if at 27 you nor get any plan for your life my brother things will not get soft even in your 30s or 40s, by now your dad suppose they enjoy the fruit of his labor

Please can you share me ideas on what you do or if I could come work with you ?
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by samwayne154(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2022
neonly:

Do u know d kind of sacrifice yur dad endure to raise you to d point where u can afford a phone common it just a phone
U hurt him but you might no know d kind gravity
He probably showing off indirectly to yur step mum dat my children listen to me etc
Yes if you were staying in yur own place d case wound be different but wait his house his rules
My own dad was still beating with correct slap even though I was staying in my own house till I got d age of 38
Bro's it was just a phone you could have saved again to buy another one
It shows u are rude
U try dat my late papa u are done
What yur did was bad accept and try to build trust and d bridge between you and yur dad back OK
you no even get shame, see wetin you dey talk, at 38 almost 40, make your papa still dey beat you. Tueh!
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by LINTUNE(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2022
Lol,na u cos am na..u give ur pman chanbce from small...perhaps he's the one providing everything for u ....I swear,my own pman no fit try this shit...at all....even when I was 16 , him no fit...mumsi wey de try am,I let am know as e de go... sometimes u have to be a bit arrogant so they won't take u for granted, Bleep the african mentality of seeing parents as god....omo, I respect my dad and mum so much but them no say this kind thing them no fit try am,even in their house,I go whine them...me no send o...life is too short to allow any fucking person intimidate or fustrate u....Bros,try and leave that house for ur own sanity,or better still if u are still in there,make sure u are the one feeding yourself,make sure u have ur own room too.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by dododawa1: 12:32pm On May 06, 2022
I suspect you are YAHOO YAHOO boy.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by LINTUNE(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2022
neonly:
You are a bad boy
How will feel if yur own child did d same to u
No respect
Karma is waiting
Am sure of you have channeled dat same energy to do some thing surprising for he would has still given u yur phone
But now u have allow phone to break d bridge between and yur father
The money was not d Issie u betray his trust
Goodluck
u are very stupid for this statement... seize the phone of a 27 year old man,like his some child?..are u high?..what kind of barbaric way of parenting is that...if not for how useless this country is,would a 27 yr old still be living under his parent and be obliged to obey his instructions?..nawa o...just STFU if u don't have anything to say.....all those archaic method of parenting that ur kind still think is accurate is quite shocking..
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:38pm On May 06, 2022
Worldlegend:
At 27 you shouldn't be at the family house, I deliberately left family house at the age of 15, I was not having common money to use to buy water and soap that time to bath... But today it's a good testimony I left home that day

You also need to improve your writing skill as a graduate..

Find something to start doing ASAP

Please share me ideas on what to do
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:43pm On May 06, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

Na only you make sense here,apart From the fact that Yahoo boiz have Made it look like if you have an iPhone then you are a Yahoo boy,bro if you like the camera quality,the speed and the shape and you can afford it,nur be to buy am??bro na you Bleep up pass,as long as you were able to buy an iPhone ,rent a self contain in another neighborhood ,abi you dae fear to stay alone.coz I'm a CPA marketer,an indie author with Amazon and several other online biz that keeps me at home.As e begin cause issue with my parents,I jejely move to another state

I will like u to guide me and work with you sir
God bless u
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:45pm On May 06, 2022
akinsmyk:

It’s just so unfortunate how you guys had given other meanings to words. I don’t know to hustle now means yahoo. There are guys that left their village and towns to work as wash men at car wash before they got other things doing.

You should be the one to clean your mindset coz even yahoo doesn’t comes to my mind while typing that. I’m a graduate and I drive on Uber which pays me more than even some bank jobs. So what are you saying exactly? Isn’t what I do hustling?

When I began, I was sleeping in my car for a few months before I saved up to rent an apartment.

I will like you to guide me sir
God bless
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:51pm On May 06, 2022
OvertheTop:

At that Age (27),

You need to be More Responsible.

You need to Respect Your Father and Never Challenge his Authority. (Don't Talk when he is Talking) even if he Accuses You, politely convince him Later that You did not pick it.

Your Solution:
Guy, learn a computer digital Skill / a hand Skill and get Employed....(don't mix up with Fraud or Walk with people (in Fraud))
Then, rent a small Accommodation for yourself (mini flat). (stop all this wasteful behavior: booking Hotels, buying expensive phones etc.)
be Frugal with your Money( learn to start Small)

see...guys...of your Age...A lot of them at Massively into tech!
You can do the Same...and have the potential to Travel Abroad Legitimately and make your Mother/Father Proud!
your family will be so proud of you...they will want to identify with you always.....
You can do this!

Please can you guide me through all these sir
God bless you
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by 1dorzine(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

I don’t know where to start from.

Are you a student or graduate? Do you have a skill? You can try getting a job.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by poik(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

I believe you. There was no missing money. Some parents do it to jolt children to manliness, as they put it.
Dad did something like that once when he felt I was rolling with wrong friends, to drive home his point.
But my issue is that he knows that you were doing something.
Don't go back to the house now, or in at least one week. Even when you do, make it a point of duty to leave the house in the morning even if you have no where to go, and come back late in the evening. And who says after a week or two of that something won't crop up?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by colyx1(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2022
Bro enter street go hustle, hunger nor dey kill person, how ur papa go dey treat u like small piken @ 27. You dey Bleep up. Just don't go there again, with time he will respect u.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 1:06pm On May 06, 2022
1dorzine:

Are you a student or graduate? Do you have a skill? You can try getting a job.

The only skill I think I have is writing articles fluently in Yoruba. I’m a very good basketball player too and I’m a graduate.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by fineboynl(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

I stayed behind
so what is the update? Did you finally return home or communicate with this last night and this morning.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:22pm On May 06, 2022
Better start planning on how to leave that house. Better to go live with a friend or relative. The way your dad is treating a 27yr old man is not correct, but if truly you did Yahoo, than you deserve all he is doing to you. You had money to buy iPhone, yet you couldn't rent a house for yourself, you prefer to live with a wicked* toxic* father. Totally wrong for a so called father to physically attack his son like that.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by BJanta: 1:26pm On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

If you have to leave home, it shouldn't be in circumstances of quarrel verbal violence with your own father. So, you have to go home and allow the matter to be settled and your father sufficiently appeased. Thank GOD you have a selfless step mother who GOD has graciously positioned as a mediator for you. But as some suggested up , don’t go alone, but in the company of people for whom your father has respect and regards. If you you can't find, write a long text of a moving apology to your dad as a forerunner. Then ask sister to go ahead of you and make a personal plea of apology to your dad,after your own message. You can now approach your dad to make apology in company of your sister and your step mom. Dont leave without settling the row.May the curse not cling you , may the good LORD help you ,sll on the Name of JESUS ,amen.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Assumptabeke(f): 1:27pm On May 06, 2022
TheSociopath:

Why are you living with your dad at 27? Go and hustle.

From your English, you seem educated. Have you done a thorough job search?

He stated it in his opening post that he had an export business but things went south due to the border closure. If he had it easy, he wouldn't be in his dad's house.
No young adult enjoys living with their parents..... You are a guy at least you should understand him better.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 1:27pm On May 06, 2022
fineboynl:
so what is the update? Did you finally return home or communicate with this last night and this morning.

I went to see my stepmother last night and she said she had talked to my Dad and all he wants is seeing me working and not idle.

I told her I’m gathering money to start a business soon and I told her to please let him know I don’t know about any Riyadh money.

I then told her I’m leaving and not going to sleep in that house tonight and she agreed cuz I don’t want violence again. Then she let me leave.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Aycol1(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2022
Your narration gives me headache i swear... At 27 your dad is seizing phone from you and you are reporting it on nairaland for suggestions that are not realistic. I think you should have gotten the signal that he wants you to go outside and be a man... Who seize a grown up man's phone, what's that??
i guess you have overstayed in that house.... Reason a legit business you can venture into for survival then you move onto any lucrative business. You need to man up because you are a man....

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Assumptabeke(f): 1:31pm On May 06, 2022
Ten06:
You are 27 and a graduate, please don't go back. Look for a way to kick start your life anyhow.
One of the problems you have in that house is your step mom. She is secretly manipulating your dad against you and couple with the fact that you have graduated and still living with your dad he is seeing you like a lazy son.

Look for a way to settle down somewhere, after some time of not seeing you he will begin to value you by then those curses he laid on you can be revised

How did you know his step mom is manipulating his dad? You did not see his dad to blame you quickly jumped to accusing the woman.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by pongwa(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

ogbeni you are 27 and a graduate. Forge ahead with life. That house is toxic for you. You better run for your dear life before them finally Bury what's left of your glory

Finally, whether you took his money or not, try to return it cos he might spoil your life with curses if yiu don't

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lamasta(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa

It is only a foolish son that stand up to challenge their father face to face.....

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by UCHIHAmask: 1:42pm On May 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

unto the level say you dey do Yahoo.. and you will still use him or your sister for ritual...thats nigerian parent interpretation for you...
Hahaha
The sad tin b say d guy no dey do Yahoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.