Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21617 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 9:28pm On May 05, 2022
Alabihaskillus:
Igbos sha, Una go hear am bcuz Nnamdi Kanu will never leave prison, Igbo presidency will never happen and biafra will never come. If Una like sit at home for 1000yrs, if Una like kill Una selves, when Una tire Una go rest.
...afonja then prepare for war because Lagos will be burnt down. grin
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:29pm On May 05, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Shut up! As if you are not happy with it...All your life you have been supporting these terrorists..

He said he has repented
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:29pm On May 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Op, out of respect for that woman please kindly take down that image.

Not just the woman but respect for the Igbi race. But my sister people have to see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 9:29pm On May 05, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Wike actually created this madness happening here today.

ESN is a direct consequence of the oyigbo massacre
Ipobians must always have someone else to blame, it is Nyesom Wike that caused it, Yet Ohaneze (Your Uncles) have adopted him the slayer of Oyigbo for President?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Christistruth02: 9:30pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Na only wike understand these people formula
a

Send it to the US and Finland Embassy in Abuja and Prosecutor General of Finland so they can arrest and Jail Simon Ekpa and Nelly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2022
Wetin go make me support IPOB/ESN? God forbid bad thing!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:31pm On May 05, 2022
peacekante:
This is the most gory video I have ever seen in my entire life. Painfully this is happening in my own south east Nigeria embarassed

I will recommend that you shouldn't watch that video if you don't have the gut to. Sincerely, how can brothers kill their own brothers. Jesus Christ why did I watch that video?

South east was notable for peace

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...Odi wl get to ur family before igbos . Air ,water and sand who watched the injustice meted on igbos shall answer this request.

Not Odi will get to ESN/Unknown gunmen
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Yujin(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
Ask yourselves how Oyigboupdate is always the first to get videos about senseless killings in the SE. It is simply because he's always close to the crime scene.
Take note of the type of knife used in the killing. It isn't common in the whole southern Nigeria especially in the eastern region. That knife is commonly used in the north especially the far north. The Fulani's think all these killings dey do and accuse IPOB will make Igbos to turn against us. That will never happen. Our people know the trick and will endure it. However, all of those involved in this will pay heavily including you oyigboupdate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...You fulanis are the cause of this nonsense .
But I'm not sure ipob did this!

E get anything una sure?

3 Likes

Miracle2022:
God! Gidigidi and his family generation will never know peace.
Any idiot that say these people are not terrorists should be shut at sight.
This video should be send to the UN,US,UK and all other international communities let me see any devil that will say these ipob are not terrorists.

Gidgiddy is still asking for more evidence even after the phone call

4 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by gidgiddy: 9:33pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

People like gidgiddy is still playing blind game, saying the phone call is not enough he needs more evidence

And Im asking, what is in the phone call that connects IPOB to this?
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:36pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nothing in that phone call mentions IPOB, besides anyone with a phone can make such a call, particularly people who want to frame IPOB.

Anyone with a phone can make such call? Call that was released by the family members? Chai Guy. . Chai...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Fredchisom(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Is he better than your papa or your mother’s brothers?
if u like die ontop igbo matter,it doesn't change the fact the igbos are the children of light.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by gidgiddy: 9:37pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Anyone with a phone can make such call? Call that was released by the family members? Chai Guy. . Chai...

I have asked you 5 times, what was in that phone call that connects IPOB to this?
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:37pm On May 05, 2022
2elliot:
Through out history, men and women have done more evil that what you can imagine, from Hitler, to pharaoh, e.t.c, but where are they? Nothing lasts for ever, but the Final Judge is still on His throne and every evil doer will receive his recompense.

I have replied Isee and I challenge u. I am waiting for your own reply?

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:38pm On May 05, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Mumu!

Sebi these are the UGM you're all supporting, and they're putting it in their fellow Igbos body life and direct.
Why come in my mention to cry.

Go to Aba street 5:00AM I wan check something.

2elliot no go go naw. Unknown gunmen go kill am for not sitting at home them go come blame Fulani DSS

4 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 9:39pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I have replied Isee and I challenge u. I am waiting for your own reply?
Enjoy your thirty pieces of silver largess from the caliphate as the Judas that you are.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:40pm On May 05, 2022
2elliot:
Enjoy your thirty pieces of silver largess from the caliphate as the Judas that you are.

You're an IPOB bingo. I accepted this kind of death If I am the killer or have ever killed as u accused me.
Now accept this same fate if it's your group that did it you're beating around the bush calling me Judas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:41pm On May 05, 2022
Awka360:

Let’s see if you’re a man or spirit...let’s see ur body

Open the profile
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Alabihaskillus: 9:42pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
SisterFire:
...afonja then prepare for war because Lagos will be burnt down. grin
[/s]
Na ur papa be afonja...silly cretin
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Creamypie(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The phone call is everywhere. The next thing IPOB Bingos will tell u is that the fulani learnt Igbo and did surgery to get Igbo tongue.
I pity our children Jamb tomorrow may God save them.
Soludo is still following their emotional blackmail. These IPOB guys Wike dealt with them in just 2-3 months something all south east governors are battling for close to 2 years now.
that y we deltans no dey take ear hear am biafra at all. See as ibos don run full delta state
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:43pm On May 05, 2022
GreenArrow1:

Your problem isn't that evil is being perpetrated in your land, on your own people, by your own kinsmen.
It is that oyigboupdate posts them for the world to see the true nature of your people.
How can a people be so foolish collectively? It defies logic.

Nna err. Me I taya o
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Nnamdi Kanu will die a horrible death.

Yes but virtually all Igbos, at all levels, supported him passionately as the "saviour" when he became prominent. Go and chexk old videos of Igbos hailing him as the messiah wherever he went worldwide.

No land was left out. Not even UK and USA where you'd expect Igbos to have learnt a thing or two about tolerance and the need to reject racial, gender, religious, sectional and ethnic discrimination.

So you might as well be saying "all Igbos will die a horrible death". No sensible person should put the blame on Kanu alone. He is 100% a lunatic hate preacher and supporter of genocide, violent insurrection, anarchy and ethnic cleansing for sure.

The real question to ask is why igbos have always queued behind the likes of Nzeogwu, Ojukwu, Kanu, Ekpa etal their whole post-independence history. If you know the answer then you will understand why virtually all Igbos are responsible for the state of affairs in ala Igbo today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by GreenArrow1(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2022
limeta:
After seeing this am through with all this
This is not right

E don tire you? Why not support them some more. This is the Biafra of your dreams na. God! I remember how most of you clapped back at us in the beginning.
Today, we don't even want you lot in our regions anymore. This video should be shared widely so that people from other places can realize the savage nature of you guys. You people and these animals deserve each other. The original backward savages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Indispensable85(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2022
What's now the whole idea of IPOB if Igbos are slaughtering fellow igbos? Is slaughtering their fellow igbos part of the fight for independence? I can't understand this. Gosh this is heartbreaking.

Nigeria doesn't have a president. Buhari should do and get out of the villa for a proper president to come in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 9:44pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

2elliot no go go naw. Unknown gunmen go kill am for not sitting at home them go come blame Fulani DSS
Mailafia has told the whole world your game plan: to collude to kill, steal and destroy innocent lives to further your agenda. But you all are only doing the devil's bidding. The Bible's tribulations will be carried out by men and women of your kind, to remove peace for the world. We are in the end time and you are nothing but a puppet riding along side the apocalyptic horse of death.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 9:45pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mailafia has told the whole world your game plan: to collude to kill, steal and destroy innocent lives to further your agenda. But you all are only doing the devil's bidding. The Bible's tribulations will be carried out by men and women of your kind, to remove peace for the world. We are in the end time and you are nothing but a puppet riding along side the apocalyptic horse of death. But your judgement is high.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:45pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...You taba21 have never supported igbos nor criticized the activities of Fulani herdsmen.
Unarmed ipob were massacred u cheered the military ,oyigbo citizens were killed for nothing u jubiliated without remembering karma. That which u jubiliated shall come back to u in 100 droves.
Religion made u believe their is no karma but hypocritical rubbish from ur cursed Religion , karma is real , immortals fear it but u tiny creatures don't .

Fyi d god( Yahweh aka satan ) u said shud punish me & my present family is my biological dad .I am RUNÉSH ( serxxxxam )

Unknown gunmen in Rivers state were killed after they that had burnt some soldiers opposite Fidelity market in oyigbo market.
After they had beheaded the DPO
After burning the courts
After burning the police stations.

Stop playing emotional games here. After the Wike treatment are u hearing about them in Rivers state agai

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2022
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it. The threads are here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / Wike Departs Port Harcourt For Abuja, In Preparation For PDP Convention - Pics / FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.