Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? (28780 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by echomanji: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
marriage now no they benefit man, plus to many rule favouring women are adding to the misery , more men are getting exposed , marriage now na thing of the past ,Elon musk get sense , your man use IVF ,born all e pikin, none of en wife go touch his wealth, highest ,he will find them small thing ,but not major chunk ,like bezos and bill, that's the route I am plying, as for loneliness, you will always be alone the sooner you come to accept this fact the better, I better be alone with my children,than be with a wife that will add nothing to my life, besides I have never fancied the idea of being with one woman
alone? I've been married for two years now and more than half of the years i feel alone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by ibechris(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Companionship & Procreation.
Go n read Genesis to know more.
To all who are quoting me. Marriage isn't by force. Don't discourage those who value it.
I wonder how you all train those kids you had anyhow via baby mamas or surrogacy.
What's the value you instill in them. One of the things destroying the world of today is lack of value. And its first gotten from homes.
So who are you all fooling?
I m coming with full force!
Last Drop:

Either you all cooperate jejely or stay out of marriage.
I now found out most people here in support of the op are atheists & men running away from responsibilities.
All of you no get life. Especially those atheists. I dey watch you, Una dey watch me. We dey here. Una go see weeen!

My brother u don't need to waste your time on these jobless guys...they are not happy to spend money that is why u see long writes like this.

They are highly irresponsible.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Helpout12345: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Companionship & Procreation.
Go n read Genesis to know more.
To all who are quoting me. Marriage isn't by force. Don't discourage those who value it.
I wonder how you all train those kids you had anyhow via baby mamas or surrogacy.
What's the value you instill in them. One of the things destroying the world of today is lack of value. And its first gotten from homes.
So who are you all fooling?
I m coming with full force!
Last Drop:

Either you all cooperate jejely or stay out of marriage.
I now found out most people here in support of the op are atheists & men running away from responsibilities.
All of you no get life. Especially those atheists. I dey watch you, Una dey watch me. We dey here. Una go see weeen!

Don't mind them.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Micromaker23: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Gatekeepers:
For the fact that you listed all these points And you still think and talk about marriage, it then means you are seeking for who will advice you against the right thing to do.

Irrespective of wrong advices you will read from this Nairaland, be reminded that God your creator sees marriage as good. He said it's not good that a man should be alone. If God said singleness is not good, and he made it good by providing Eve to Adam as a wife. Are you the one that will now say marriage is not good?

If you find your real wife/husband all these complains you listed will disappear.
let's not go there, read your Bible further and read what eve did to Adam. They world you are seeing today is the craft of eve , the evil and all.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by kodix(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
That means marriage is useless now to both men and women because I don't see anything women also stand to get from it .if she also have source of living, she can have babies and train them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse? / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.