Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? (28822 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Emmanuel30a: 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Companionship & Procreation.
Go n read Genesis to know more.
To all who are quoting me. Marriage isn't by force. Don't discourage those who value it.
I wonder how you all train those kids you had anyhow via baby mamas or surrogacy.
What's the value you instill in them. One of. Thee things destroying the world of today is lack of value. And its first gotten from homes.
So who are you all fooling?
I m coming with full force!
Last Drop:

Either you all cooperate jejely or stay out of marriage.
I now found out most people here in support of the op are atheists & men running away from responsibilities.
All of you no get life. Especially those atheists. I dey watch you, Una dey watch me. We dey here. Una go see weeen!
Children born out of wedlock could or would bring badluck. By wedlock I mean, marriage when you have been disvirgined...It could b any of the partner or both of them. Meanwhile, we have many irresponble husb&wife.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 3:55pm On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

First of all, you don't know anything about will and Jada... absolutely nothing. So stop using their predicament as a yard stick.

If you want to remain single, do it quietly and stop trying to seek validation from anyone.

My prayer for you is that you don't turn out to be a goat r@pist.

Evening newspaper has spoken.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by okrikaboi: 3:59pm On May 06, 2022
hermesprogidy:
LoL.. There is zero benefit, I repeat zero benefit. Marriage is an overated venture and frankly, a waste of resources.
MGTOW for life!
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Gatekeepers: 4:09pm On May 06, 2022
Drella:

Things have changed now.
Is the way Eve acted towards Adam the same way women of nowadays are acting towards their husbands?

In those days,women were super submissive.But now,women are covert and overt feminists.
Adultery was punishable then,but now? It's a thing done in the open.
Back then,people were preserving their bodies and marrying as virgins but now?Even underage are having sex.

Marriage has lost it's relevance abeg!

As you made your bed so shall you lay upon it. Salt is sweet yet the seller never finished selling it at one seating in a market, And All that glitters is not Gold!

He who seeks a Godly woman/man to marry must first be Godly himself. Nothing has changed from the days of Adam, but unless God decides to show you mercy, everyone must reap what he/she sows.

Marriage has not and will NEVER lose its relevance.... Gold is never found easily, and it's never kept carelessly. It takes a lot of hard work to get pure Gold. Moreover, who can operate a sophisticated electronic successfully without the manufacturer manual? God's word is our manual, it tells us how to LOOK BEFORE WE LEAP!
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by dheolexaone(f): 4:13pm On May 06, 2022
For a man that thinks that air is cheap, it will be very difficult to convince such man that marriage is the most beautiful thing.

There's a lot of abnormalities in the society of today and such made 90% of the human race believe that the wrong thing is right.

One of the things that makes a human is responsibilities to purpose of existence.
Because lots of have failed in their marriage does not make the marital life hell to upcoming couples but it is a decision to get married or not

Child bearing is easy to go wt cheap ladies out there, so grab ur copy now and don't bother waiting to be convinced.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:20pm On May 06, 2022
Towncrier247:

Can you answer this, what happens when you grow old and you don't have a family to look after you? Just an honest question ⁉️

How do you know you will get old?

Tomorrow is not assured bro...

Your wife might die and leave you...

Now you get it...

You alone in this cold world...
Tryna be alone..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Gatekeepers: 4:23pm On May 06, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Was it not the same Eve that contributed greatly to the fall of man? What are you saying oga? angry

Is it the same Eve that's contributing to the fall of men today? The people that are suffering in marriage today is it Eve that caused it, what about men and women enjoying marriage today who should we credit it to?

We are quick to always blame someone else for something that's not working right. God created and gave each of us will power, you choose what you want in life, but we forgot that there's always a repercussion for all of our choices.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:28pm On May 06, 2022
EndyAkakwa:
Omoh like this now fear don dey catch me, see as almost everybody dey kick against marriage...
Make i hear anybody mention my name again now for marriage, em go collect

a married man on his wedding has sign his own prison gate...
And he will leave there as a dead man.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Emilokoiyawon: 4:31pm On May 06, 2022
Nazgul:
[s]Marriage became useless to men because we abandoned our culture and tradition and embraced that of the Western world.

When you start sleeping with girls from the age of 16 and have a body count of close to 50 girls by the time you're 30, what usefulness do you expect to get from marriage? Truth is even you the man wouldn't value the marriage and would immediately resume your sexcapade after your honeymoon

The only way to restore decorum in African marriages is to embrace back our culture.

Pre marital sex must be seen as an abomination, those who practice it would be banished from their community.

Virginity test should be one of the requirements a girl must possess before marriage can take place, this will reduce promiscuity in girls.

A law should be passed that ràpists would earn in instant death sentence upon conviction. This would reduce promiscuity in guys cos no one would be willing to risk his life for a few minutes of pleasure.

Also there should be laws governing marriages that would make unfaithful partners risk jail term.

Once this measures can be put in place, I strongly believe that marriages would become as rosy as it was meant to be. And wouldn't be useless to both men and women.[/s]

Absolute unmitigated nonsense.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:31pm On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

Just have it at the back of your mind that the only thing women want from you are kids and money. Society forces them into marriage but these two things I have listed will keep them in.

The earlier you know this, the better. You are not that special.

Evening newspaper don talk...

I can see why old white women in America die of loneliness; always desperate for a man to love them...

Evening newspaper...

Your time is gone,gone 4ever.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:33pm On May 06, 2022
MossLuv:

The reason you should marry is because of procreation and your wife is only person who will stand by you at your old age... Not even your children.

How do you know you will get old...
Stop living in fantasy bro..
Be real.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:35pm On May 06, 2022
gotnel:
If you find a virtuous woman marriage is blissful and sweet.
Marriage is designed to be enjoyed, not to be endured as it has turned out to be.
Both men and women of nowadays have a lot to learn from their parents on how to manage their lives in order to conform with that of the last generation of 80s.

No woman born from 1980 till date is Virtous...

Know this and know peace..
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 4:36pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

[s]Evening newspaper don talk...

I can see why old white women in America die of loneliness; always desperate for a man to love them...

Evening newspaper...

Your time is gone,gone 4ever[/s].

E pain am. grin

A sex starved goat r@pist has spoken.

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 4:37pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Evening newspaper has spoken.

Keep crying. grin

Ndi broke red pillers goat rapists.
Swallow the bitter pill.

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2022
BePrepared:

When a madman is told to catch the music he goes instead to catch the musical instruments.

Read my writeup again

But now slowly..
don't be silly. read your own write up and notice that you emphasized more on sex. you started by talking about sex and ended with sex. as a matter of fact one can see that your only reason for marriage and why you can't wait is because you want sex.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:48pm On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

E pain am. grin
A sex starved goat r@pist has spoken.
I fvk your gender anytime konji dey; and they always be like.. Do you love me? Will you marry me?

I will always beat your femal gender in this game....

Y'all will reach menopause as single women or babymamas...

Kikkkkkiiiiiiikiiiiiii E pain am...
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:51pm On May 06, 2022
chinkelly:
Oga, go and mark my words, you will regret not getting married earlier trust me. At least having your children earlier in life. I've seen dozens of men who wished they had started on time. Notice that the economy is getting worse by the day. It won't get better. Find a supportive lady who cares about raising a family with you. This yanga you making now and spilling your finite seed in so many women will certainly backfire in ways you won't ever realize, except find awareness and do the needful. I wish you all the best.

Simp don tok....

We need children, we dont need women(marriage)...
When will you have sense
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 4:52pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

grin
You are free to marry white grannies. They need sex slaves and houseboys like you. Thats all you offer. grin
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

[s] I fvk your gender anytime konji dey; and they always be like.. Do you love me?
Will you marry me?

I will always beat your femal gender in this game....

Y'all will reach menopause as single women or babymamas...

Kikkkkkiiiiiiikiiiiiii
E pain am[/s]...

You are too 'orgly' and broke to have this wild imagination grin

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
ExcelDBM:

A trained lawyer and you're always on this platform? I laugh. Which year were you called to bar?

You see ashawo for swimming pool.. You still dey guess whether na lawyer be dat...

Why cant y'all decipher h.eos from normal females..
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 4:58pm On May 06, 2022
Gatekeepers:

As you made your bed so shall you lay upon it. Salt is sweet yet the seller never finished selling it at one seating in a market, And All that glitters is not Gold!

He who seeks a Godly woman/man to marry must first be Godly himself. Nothing has changed from the days of Adam, but unless God decides to show you mercy, everyone must reap what he/she sows.

Marriage has not and will NEVER lose its relevance.... Gold is never found easily, and it's never kept carelessly. It takes a lot of hard work to get pure Gold. Moreover, who can operate a sophisticated electronic successfully without the manufacturer manual? God's word is our manual, it tells us how to LOOK BEFORE WE LEAP!

Marriage has lost its relevance in the west and its surely coming here.

Ask people staying in Europe and America how many men and women are single
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

You are too ugly and broke to have this wild imagination grin

Kiiiiikiiiii... E pain am.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

embarassed

It's time to change your diaper and sanitary towel. grin

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 5:05pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

[s]I fvk your gender anytime konji dey; and they always be like.. Do you love me?
Will you marry me?[/s]

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

It's time to change your diaper and sanitary towel. grin

:
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 5:15pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Simp don tok....

We need children, we dont need women(marriage)...
When will you have sense

So why are you pissed I said females only need money and kids?

Block head. grin

Your reverse psychology tactics on women won't work.

Oya cry. grin
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nyascobar1414: 5:17pm On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

So why are you pissed I said females only need money and kids?
Block head. grin
Your reverse psychology tactics on women won't work.
Oya cry. grin

:
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by bouncin04(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2022
After all is said and done , at the end it's still all man for himself .
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:23pm On May 06, 2022
I no get answer but na question i get...

If marriage couples are askinh to renew their certificate like international passport or driver license...

For married oooo.... will u renew in this your present marriage??... for years...!!

Cos this marriage stuff is becoming a scam!!
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Gatekeepers: 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Marriage has lost its relevance in the west and its surely coming here.

Ask people staying in Europe and America how many men and women are single

You may know these celebrities in Europe;

Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson (40 yrs) in marriage

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson married in 1988 and are still together.

Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach married in 1981, about 40 yrs and still in marriage.

Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn married for over 37 yrs, still counting.

Brad Hall and Julia Louis-Dreyfus married in 1987, still together.

Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw (1991) till date

Sting and Trudie Styler (1992) and still together.

Obama's, TD Jakes etc......

In the midst of what you think is not working, there are thousands of examples of it working out there. The way you made your bed is the way you will lay on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by BePrepared: 5:34pm On May 06, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
don't be silly. read your own write up and notice that you emphasized more on sex. you started by talking about sex and ended with sex. as a matter of fact one can see that your only reason for marriage and why you can't wait is because you want sex.

Brother

You have won this contest

Now go celebrate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Missing Person(photos) / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.