Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? (28783 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by ackifemmy(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:58pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll see many more Shiloh's in the name of Jesus, amen. Na you emmanuelbrown26, the 26 year old boy no go see Shiloh again.
Aunty, don't worry since u don't wana accept my wish. Let me wish u another, May u be chairlady of women affairs in every year shiloh.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by EndyAkakwa(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2022
Kriss216:
Remove procreation, a woman is useless to a man.
Lol���
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by BabaIbo: 2:01pm On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

I don't think you have any interest in marriage

So do which ever that suits you

So far you will birth a child/children that will take care of your when you are very very old that you can't help yourself again

Sure, I do and that is why I asked this question here...

Just exploring every option before finally taking the step.

Thank you!
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by teeshet: 2:01pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Useless man. I won't get out and you can't do anything.
bitch get back to the hotel room. don't keep your client is waiting.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by ravensckar(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2022
A man who is his own attorney must have fools for clients. As it seem, there's nothing we'll say that will change your mind as your write up suggests. You're just here trying to waste our precious time.

As much as I would have loved to 'school' you, however, your write up reeks of 'chronic dogmatism' and me, I don't have the time to educate someone who is unwilling to learn. I'll leave you with the words of Abraham Lincoln which says; 'He who knows not but knows not that he knows not, is a fool. Shun him'.

Do have a great day!

PS- I've been married for over 5 years and it's the best thing to have ever happened to me. Yes, there are challenges in marriage but again, which human endeavour is free of any trouble? You anti-marriage advocates should rest biko.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 2:04pm On May 06, 2022
BabaIbo:

I am an uncontrollable perv*rt

Anyway, I have said it.

Just tell everyone the truth and don't use Nairaland to gather sympathy for your predicament.

Stick to your goats and abstain totally from women.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 06, 2022
simplesearch:

So the Bible is fairytale to you?
To anybody with knowledge of mythology.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by BabaIbo: 2:05pm On May 06, 2022
Limassol:
Let me be clear with you on this, you may choose to belive what you like but, marriage has alot of benefits and advantages, and few, if at all, downsides. Infact research suggest married people on average tend to be happier and live longer than the unmarried. However, you tend to be, as it seems, not to be a fan a fan of it, and that's fine and totally acceptable, as marriage itself ain't for everyone (and it dosen't determine ones moral compass). No one should be pressured about it since as with almost everything in life its a matter of choice. Besides, With marriage comes finacial obligation and other responsibilities .

I know what my decision on that is and I will take it when I find someone deserving, I only shared this to know how others see it and also to see if there is/are one or two(more) things to learn or unlearn before taking the step.

You get the point now?

Thank you for your input.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Asianjollof007: 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Nothing bro, i nead a child but i'm not planning to get married
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Treadway: 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
jrusky:
Google the benefit you will know better

Ask iyabo ojo, kemi oluloyo, Genevive, Tonto, Eucharia, Chika Ike etc they will tell the benefit of having husband than still be a side chick at menopause.
the question was what is the benefit to MEN, in today's world. Why the hell are you then giving this long list of women??
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
absolutely nothing

If this(absolutely nothing) were true, it would actually be a good thing. The truth of the matter is that marriage by it's very nature eats men alive. In the days of old, men were compensated with a special status in society. Those days are no more!
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2022
cococandy:
None. Don’t do it

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by BabaIbo: 2:08pm On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:

Just tell everyone the truth and don't use Nairaland to gather sympathy for your predicament.

Stick to your goats and abstain totally from women.

grin cheesy grin
Weyr*y, I have better things to do, I don't have time for your silly social media cruise.

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
Nothing but I'm getting married anyway.

Life sef dey confuse me. Why come at all when it's certain we go still die, yet we do everything possible to live now just to die later. Isn't that more worrisome?
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by EndyAkakwa(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
Omoh like this now fear don dey catch me, see as almost everybody dey kick against marriage...
Make i hear anybody mention my name again now for marriage, em go collect
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by cococandy(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
post=112576592:

Really?
Coco
that OP will certainly not benefit from marriage. So no need for him to try

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by cococandy(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

You can’t please them. I’m agreeing with them and they are still fighting me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by BigBashiru: 2:12pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Let's leave children out of it.
Are children not the ones that ll become adult.
Boda BigBashiru, talk with logic. I don't want to disrespect by saying talk with sense.
What a child knows from childhood is what ll take him/her to adulthood. Survival of most people starts from teen age. If a teen is well guided, he/she ll be of good conduct. The first place to get conduct is from home. It's more sweet if it's from mum & dad.

I agree with you. But you are aware that women initiate the vast majority of divorces often for flimsy reasons....
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by EndyAkakwa(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
Nothing but I'm getting married anyway.

Life sef dey confuse me. Why come at all when it's certain we go still die, yet we do everything possible to live now just to die later. Isn't that more worrisome?
Same question i keep asking people..
Why do we live to die later...?
What is the essence od all these stress, when we still gonna die
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Emjace(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2022
Nazgul:
Marriage became useless to men because we abandoned our culture and tradition and embraced that of the Western world.

When you start sleeping with girls from the age of 16 and have a body count of close to 50 girls by the time you're 30, what usefulness do you expect to get from marriage? Truth is even you the man wouldn't value the marriage and would immediately resume your sexcapade after your honeymoon

The only way to restore decorum in African marriages is to embrace back our culture.

Pre marital sex must be seen as an abomination, those who practice it would be banished from their community.

Virginity test should be one of the requirements a girl must possess before marriage can take place, this will reduce promiscuity in girls.

A law should be passed that ràpists would earn in instant death sentence upon conviction. This would reduce promiscuity in guys cos no one would be willing to risk his life for a few minutes of pleasure.

Also there should be laws governing marriages that would make unfaithful partners risk jail term.

Once this measures can be put in place, I strongly believe that marriages would become as rosy as it was meant to be. And wouldn't be useless to both men and women.
on point
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2022
cococandy:

You can’t please them. I’m agreeing with them and they are still fighting me

I know right cheesy
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Acidbath: 2:16pm On May 06, 2022
BabaIbo:

grin cheesy grin
Weyr*y, I have better things to do, I don't have time for your silly social media cruise.

Just have it at the back of your mind that the only thing women want from you are kids and money. Society forces them into marriage but these two things I have listed will keep them in.

The earlier you know this, the better. You are not that special.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

I agree with you. But you are aware that women initiate the vast majority of divorces often for flimsy reasons....
Well, your stats may be right or wrong. I rep good women society. Let everyone be good and we ll live in a better world.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Sunnyski: 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Apostle Paul that you mentioned also told we women to be submissive to our husbands. This same Paul also said you men should love your wives very well. This is in Ephesians 5:22-33.
So... bros this is about logic. No be do or die. Marriage isn't by force. Let no unfortunate never do well boy come n derail the minds of sane people.
The Goddess has spoken.

cheesy Goddess that knows the Bible so well. cheesy cheesy

Dis kind goddess be as e get o.
Goddess you dey live for water or forest mbok
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 06, 2022
teeshet:
bitch get back to the hotel room. don't keep your client is waiting.
I belong to the sane society. Among the committee of sane people with honour, riches & respect. I m a royal priesthood. From a chosen generation
If you are a seed from the hotel room, brothel, rape, hookup, one night stand, aristo or just sarewagba, there's redemption for you. I can help you. Just quote and state it and we ll pick up from there.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 06, 2022
Sunnyski:

cheesy Goddess that knows the Bible so well. cheesy cheesy

Dis kind goddess be as e get o.
Goddess you dey live for water or forest mbok
I live in the air.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by djon78(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2022
mmsen:
A lot of married men don't like going home after the office, that's why bars and pubs the world over are packed after office hours.

Fact, very true
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 06, 2022
harrend:
Your life is senseless. You can quote properly. Waste of money in education.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by redirect(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2022
CHILDREN
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
BePrepared:

Your words are wise, when kids start having sex by the time marriage ought to be expected and enjoyed you hear these kinds of stuff.

I'm 31 I can't wait to be married, its like everything to me WHY?

I left off premarital sex and focused on building myself and now that I'm ready godly dating and marriage is exciting me.
Marry her finish, we go help you take care of her in the other room.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? by ireneidiva(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2022
BabaIbo:

I touched a nerve with my note?

Ehya sorry, OK I have heard you, you can run along now.
Think about it, why would your getting married touch a nerve? Don't learn nonsense from nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse? / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.