Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee (27049 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by rickdaking(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Before a lady goes into a relationship with a guy,the guy must have ask her out,didn't he know she's poor and wretched before asking her out.
you just dey give useless reasons why U must support nonsense, dem no dey argue with females like you, it’s a lost game
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by rickdaking(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2022
2dice01:
Better he should give her 30k
let him manage 3k grin
since he no wan get sense
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by EduBrazil1991(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2022
How can you be Ezendimmuo and be a simp?

You need Allahkadunna in your life�
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by jrobbins: 10:02am On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

But a broke and wretched girl can be in a relationship?

Love this reply
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Kriss216: 10:17am On May 08, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

Comrade...
If it's about bleeping
The last time I bleeped her..
It was on Feb 14
We had to plan it..
Anytime I wanna bleep her...
She either has a headache or she has stomach issues or she is not in the mood...
She is a student actually...
But she had to guts to bleep another guy..
Yes!
I read the chats she had with the guy...
She even claimed to have gotten pregnant and aborted it in the chat...
When I confronted her about it...
She said she lied about the pregnancy part because she needed "money" from him...
Even when I checked her browser history..
She was browsing about abortion pills
I also read some flirty chats she had with other guys which she also claimed was all for money as well...
Comrade...
It's not like I don't send this girl money...
Even though I do not send it at once...I send over 10k to her in a month (not allowee) excluding data which is an almost everyday affair...
I can't do the normal Lagos hustle I do here in Rivers
Last monthz allowee finished without a trace..
I knew much went to her Sha...
But now...she is demanding I pay her a fixed amount...
Did your girlfriend tell you to give her anything from your allowee??
Comrade...
If it's about bleeping her...
I hardly do because she makes it hard and I can't cheat on her as well...
She has forgotten all i sent to her in the past
Ladies Sha

So comrade.
I never wanted to say all these...
But your comment stood out..
If you don't have all the facts
Don't come here talking about what you don't know
You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'll advice you go back to the school you graduated and request for your money back. You're a disgrace to all graduates!

I spit on your head. You don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Stanley12328: 11:42am On May 08, 2022
Guy u be mugu oo
Give her the whole #33k nah ���
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Witnesstony28: 11:46am On May 08, 2022
bmdmix13:
u need slap

Hot one
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Witnesstony28: 11:49am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.

See foolish talk. You are supporting entitlement mentality. So the gf dont knw where to get her own money. I just blame this guy walahi . If it's me, she will see no shishi to more of 3k. Bros you mumu die I tell you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Witnesstony28: 11:52am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Before a lady goes into a relationship with a guy,the guy must have ask her out,didn't he know she's poor and wretched before asking her out.

This lady, don't make me say you are very stupid for this stupid comments you are making. What nonsense are you saying. So relationship is poverty alleviation program abi. If you don't have any reasonable thing to say just shut the hole on your face or stop typing trash �️
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by afrodoc2: 1:39pm On May 08, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
I am a Corper serving in Rivers state...
My girlfriend has been asking me when we would get paid as of last month...
Well
We got paid on Thursday..
She was asking me when I was going to give her her share...
Mind you..
This Rivers state government doesn't pay corpers..
Even my PPA doesn't pay...
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I have sent her like 3k...
She became upset when I told her we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Don’t be too hard on yourself. You are not selfish.

You are SIMPLY foolish. Otherwise known as a simpleton A.K.A simp.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by REALretep(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
You better save as much money as possible from your allawee during this your service year
Life after NYSC no be child's play

This same babe go laff you tomorrow if you go broke... better to be stingy than to be broke
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Her share of what? Is she serving under the sun and in the rain with you

Learn to stop patronising foolishness from this wicked gender!
I saw this thread, I said Jollof rice don done for kris grin grin

And you milked it.

Anyways, he has an entitled lady around him..It's a pity.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by IAmTobore(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
No. You are simpish
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Puffinjoe(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2022
Uniquetani1:
My gender tho
grin grin
The female gender is surprised
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Uniquetani1(f): 3:09pm On May 08, 2022
Puffinjoe:

grin grin
The female gender is surprised

Very very surprised

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Kriss216: 3:15pm On May 08, 2022
Munzy14:

I saw this thread, I said Jollof rice don done for kris grin grin

And you milked it.

Anyways, he has an entitled lady around him..It's a pity.
Daily these guys keep unlocking new level SIMPism. I'm tired of trying to emancipate them, for real.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Munzy14(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Daily these guys keep unlocking new level SIMPism. I'm tired of trying to emancipate them, for real.
Lol...Kris the emancipator.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Medianna(f): 7:36pm On May 08, 2022
Oyiboman69:
you said that... I only said encouragement,appreciation or reward as the case maybe.

However, you not demanding from your boyfriend should not makes him less appreciative in some ways, even going on surprising you sometimes and that's the beauty of a mutual respect. I find it difficult to believe you're a female to be honest and I believe that's not the topic of discussion for now though....

What she said is actually true.
Since I started being in relationships for like a decade now
I've never asked a guy for money. Till date and I've never received money from a guy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Oyiboman69: 8:39pm On May 08, 2022
Medianna:

What she said is actually true.
Since I started being in relationships for like a decade now
I've never asked a guy for money. Till date and I've never received money from a guy
you may maybe right though. A guy who left his home state to nysc,met a woman while struggling to cope with the surrounding and all,then money arrives... all you have to do is be kind,it might not be money too. and for you not demanding, there are ways he will still appreciate your company most times. Women are bad generally as people are portraying them but a sensible and reasonable men new that what most of them are saying is childish.most guys,particularly some of those youth corp members are trying to play smart with women where they fine themselves....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by chinex11(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2022
sha dont tell her wont give her at all. just tell her you go dea find am small thing then dea press am like 2-3k monthly. still remember to pay tithe and give your mama small thing too oo
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2022
Oyiboman69:
but all this while, she's been with him not giving her money but now the money is here,he should do more than 3k. He should have avoided her.

When money dey,spend a reasonable amount to please the woman who's been with you when there is none. you people should know that in reality, you have to be appreciative in all you do,disregarding what gender may be involves
It's like you don't understand my line of argument, giving the lady money should not be a big issue and should be done willingly and from his heart. It's a huge turn and a big red flag when all the lady does is leech on the little he has and consider every little thing the guys has as her property too. So if your girlfriend calls you every month to DEMAND for her own share of your salary, you'll be comfortable with such a girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2022
moodyguy:
Pls be realistic...if u have a galfriend you should definitely be ready to cater for her needs....SHUO
Cater for her need?
So girlfriends are all needy and poverty ridden right?
Abi she no get father ni??
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 13, 2022
Arizoner:
do you have any bitch number? I wanna fúck?

By the pawa vested in me by me, lemme dash you jegede, stays @ gbagada..07036235622.
Play yur cards well broski.
Adios.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.