Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee (27037 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
I am a Corper serving in Rivers state...
My girlfriend has been asking me when we would get paid as of last month...
Well
We got paid on Thursday..
She was asking me when I was going to give her her share...
Mind you..
This Rivers state government doesn't pay corpers..
Even my PPA doesn't pay...
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I have sent her like 3k...
She became upset when I told her we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Has your girl friend no limbs??

Wike with all the noise he's making does not pay Corpers .. he should hide his face joor
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by GiftedTitty: 8:40pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
What do you expect from a lady who hasn't tasted the good things of life she won't want to take chances,afterall opportunity comes but once.

Like seriously I've been reading all your replies and it shows you are a lady with entitlement mentality... I once had a friend like that, when I was struggling she did nothing to help but when I was becoming financially stable, she was now asking for her own share... I just cut her off I don't have time for rubbish. I hate LEECHES..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by placeofallure(f): 8:42pm On May 07, 2022
Karleb:

At least you should have said this in your earlier post.

You made it seem you were saying your allowance after spending on food and toiletries.

Because I can swear with Buhari's head there's no way you can save a dime from 33k if you don't have a support system.

I would've been able to save all the same. I don't eat. I'm not a fan of food. Then I didn't stay there long enough to exhaust my toiletries. I breeze in, stay for 3/4 days, do my clearance and run off till another clearance is due.

My immediate boss couldn't report me to NYSC, he was hopeful for a relationship. Same for my zonal inspector.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by adekS1(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Her share of what? Is she serving under the sun and in the rain with you

Learn to stop patronising foolishness from this wicked gender!
and this kind of lady exist o,na them u go see on social media pretending..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by adekS1(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2022
Qatar2022:

You're such an idiot , what kind of a human being are you? Struggling and still taking care of liability
I won't be surprise if u wey dey abuse someone is guilty of wat the op situation too.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Karleb(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2022
placeofallure:

I would've been able to save all the same.

I don't eat. I'm not a fan of food. Then I didn't stay there long enough to exhaust my toiletries. I breeze in, stay for 3/4 days, do my clearance and run off till another clearance is due.

My immediate boss couldn't report me to NYSC, he was hopeful for a relationship. Same for my zonal inspector.

You wouldn't. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by adekS1(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.
see ur poor mentality,that means you are one of the ladies with no value that see relationship as source of income.
So its a crime to be in a relationship while still hustling..
Why can't the lady go n do some wrk to take care of herself and the guy too..
I pity guys dating u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Karleb(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2022
GiftedTitty:

Like seriously I've been reading all your replies and it shows you are a lady with entitlement mentality... I once had a friend like that, when I was struggling she did nothing to help but when I was becoming financially stable... I just cut her off I don't. I hate LEECHES..

So women dey bill women too? shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by darkstar6971(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2022
Madam no be marriage dem dey talk about.
virginprincess:
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Toks2008(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

I have not even seen this before I created my new thread.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by abeggnow: 9:20pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
why are you sending her money?? relationship is not poverty alleviation, if she needs money she should get a job
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by hahn(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Mugu undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by GiftedTitty: 9:30pm On May 07, 2022
Karleb:

Some do oooo. And most of the time they are usually toxic with words and very manipulative...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nyascobar1414: 9:31pm On May 07, 2022
GiftedTitty:

Like seriously I've been reading all your replies and it shows you are a lady with entitlement mentality... I once had a friend like that, when I was struggling she did nothing to help but when I was becoming financially stable, she was now asking for her own share... I just cut her off I don't have time for rubbish. I hate LEECHES..

Aunty, are you tryna prove to me that some girls get sense for this life...

I cant believe a female is saying this..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Pascopele: 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
Arizoner:
lag
Where in Lagos?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by lookingfly: 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
I had same experience during my nysc days. I told her that she better remove her eyes from my allowee that she better go and carry blocks at site if she wants money.....be a man and treat her Bleep up, if you send her shishi for your allowee, na swegbe(SIMP) you be.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
I will ignore your last sentence... after all the things you mention that men do in arelationship,instead to get the reward, we're the one rewarding them. the truth is we're the one who go and ask them for relationship and that is the reality which most of you are trying so hard to ignore....
Funny. I was the one who told my present boyfriend I liked him and we’ve been together for years, according to your logic, I should be paying him for accepting my love right? There is no manual to who initiates a relationship. That is the plain truth. It is a lack of self worth and starving eyes for physical attributes that make men sell their pride by humiliating themselves to get a woman any which way, even to the point of paying her to just to keep her. People in developed countries don’t see relationships this way. If Nigerian men would just realize that women aren’t to be worshipped because of breast and ass, women in Nigeria will sit up and stop placing so much importance on themselves. They will actually try to bring something to the table too.

Try it pretend not to care about women in your neighborhood and they will wonder and fall over you, simple human psychology.

Oh well, it’s your opinion. Can’t do anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2022
kushme:

I don't want to quote that effeminate man directly, cos I may end up insulting him.
He has a pvssy worship way of thinking.

What that fvck is free-toto... ? If she's a hoe, then she should say it and get paid. Nigerians have so monetized relationships and it would be reasonable for us to give it an appropriate name in order to help us differentiate relationship and "melationship" or something(the girl wants money in exchange for her pvssy, the guy wants sex or something else).
I just told him I was the one who told my present boyfriend I liked him and we’ve been together for years. According to his logic, I should be paying him for accepting my love. It is a lack of self worth and uncontrolled lust for women that make Nigerian men sell their pride by humiliating themselves to get a woman (undercover prostitutes) any which way, even to the point of paying her to just to keep her. How do you even buy love? Does that not mean a higher bidder will always win?

Like I told him. If Nigerian men would just realize that women aren’t to be worshipped because of breast and ass, women in Nigeria will sit up and stop placing so much annoying importance on themselves. They will actually try to bring something to the table too instead of believing everything should be handed to them.

Try pretending not to care about women in your neighborhood and they will wonder and fall over you, simple human psychology. People will always want what they can’t have. But most Nigerian men cannot even pretend for one second like ladies do, it’s embarrassing. Have some self worth.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by GiftedTitty: 10:11pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Aunty, are you tryna prove to me that some girls get sense for this life...

I cant believe a female is saying this..

what is there to believe?... Any lady with a vision will ultimately find ways to help herself become financially independent.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by dontrulee: 10:11pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

You be simp.
You dey give lady wey no be wife money. It will end in tears grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Makanaki127: 10:19pm On May 07, 2022
Am a serving corper of batch C stream 2,bro I do give my gal 5k every month out of my allawe,make she take manage herself,and manage myself with the reaming one,but I don't send her more than 5k oh,at least make she for still know say I still love her and care for her,the 5k is just for her to buy something for lunch,and pad etc,she has parents when day feed her and take care of normally,but still I just give like pocket make she take day buy card etc.she is a gal and her parents knows she has a boyfriend so their some things she can't ask her parents for now,like maybe wan shop something when hungry her like sweet mouth,na that money she go go collect from use buy. Bro but u day Bleep your gf why to give her money u come here day complain,u should be ashamed of yourself,you are still not matured enough to have a girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Makanaki127: 10:21pm On May 07, 2022
The pussy you are fucking,do you have any part of it before she gave it to you ? U are here complaining,u better man up and see her as yourself,and take care of her the little way you can,no be everything them day complain about.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by kushme: 10:33pm On May 07, 2022
Bobmarie:
I just told him I was the one who told my present boyfriend I liked him and we’ve been together for years. According to his logic, I should be paying him for accepting my love. It is a lack of self worth and uncontrolled lust for women that make Nigerian men sell their pride by humiliating themselves to get a woman (undercover prostitutes) any which way, even to the point of paying her to just to keep her. How do you even buy love? Does that not mean a higher bidder will always win?

Like I told him. If Nigerian men would just realize that women aren’t to be worshipped because of breast and ass, women in Nigeria will sit up and stop placing so much annoying importance on themselves. They will actually try to bring something to the table too instead of believing everything should be handed to them.

Try pretending not to care about women in your neighborhood and they will wonder and fall over you, simple human psychology. People will always want what they can’t have. But most Nigerian men cannot even pretend for one second like ladies do, it’s embarrassing. Have some self worth.

I wholeheartedly agree to every line you dropped. You truly sabi our Naija relationships..

Bobmarie, your points on paying to keep them are spot on, the many naija guys logic.
Just went through a guy's comments above called makanaki,.. He has the same view as the Oyiboguy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by OscarJaden(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2022
Karleb:

E shock you?

E shock me too grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by slinkygomez(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
Na dis kind guys na make wike nor gree pay us for rivers so!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by OscarJaden(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
Makanaki127:
Am a serving corper of batch C stream 2,bro I do give my gal 5k every month out of my allawe,make she take manage herself,and manage myself with the reaming one,but I don't send her more than 5k oh,at least make she for still know say I still love her and care for her,the 5k is just for her to buy something for lunch,and pad etc,she has parents when day feed her and take care of normally,but still I just give like pocket make she take day buy card etc.she is a gal and her parents knows she has a boyfriend so their some things she can't ask her parents for now,like maybe wan shop something when hungry her like sweet mouth,na that money she go go collect from use buy. Bro but u day Bleep your gf why to give her money u come here day complain,u should be ashamed of yourself,you are still not matured enough to have a girlfriend
omo bro am more ashamed of you for typing this
Gosh
I feel like throwing up reading this,it not everything she will ask from her parents because they believe she has a boyfriend
Shame on your girlfriend for not hustling to provide some needed things for herself

You are the type of guys that worship women
Even me me that also receiving the 33k...it usually not even enough for me talkmore of sending 5k to someone every month

When last did you send that kind amount to your father or mother?
Don't you have younger ones?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by dilini(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2022
You mumu, same girl that is selling her puna to some of her customers, I dey pity u
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by CaptainStephen(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
after she's been spending her money and giving him free sex,and now that the money is here,he can't give a reasonable amount to the girl. Let's be honest...is she her fiancée?. what do you mean by what I just quoted cos the last time I checked...it takes finance to run romance and I know fully well you're aware of where the money will be coming from...
I used the word "Demand" for a reason
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by CaptainStephen(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Please, what type of responsibilities in a relationship? You mean, catering for a girlfriend financially? Is her father late or handicapped?

A man is only responsible for a wife, not girlfriend. A girlfriend is the responsibility of her father.
Not everybody understands responsibility properly.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by moodyguy: 10:47pm On May 07, 2022
Dybala11:

So girls are all disabled and should live on the handouts given to them by their boyfriends abi?? grin
Pls be realistic...if u have a galfriend you should definitely be ready to cater for her needs....SHUO
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by wizkidblogger(f): 10:49pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

you dey earn 33k and you dey get gf? are you normal at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.