Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,150 members, 7,957,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee (27391 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by EgunMogaji2: 7:33pm On May 07, 2022
You’re selfish.

Please give it all to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Uniquetani1(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2022
uthlaw:
what is it about the gender....useless or what are you trying to say?

Useless ke
Sometimes I do doubt if they are truly girls like this

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Lastmankc(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Before a lady goes into a relationship with a guy,the guy must have ask her out,didn't he know she's poor and wretched before asking her out.
See this leech mentality.And this is the mentality of most Nigeria girls.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Uniquetani1(f): 7:39pm On May 07, 2022
AjiBussu:
Give her 20k monthly and manage 13k.

Lol
At this point, OP fit die of hunger grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by StarGra: 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
Crazy things are really happening.I hope this is true story before I continue typing..

Men who are on Nairaland are hardly SIMPS,but guy you be mumu man...

Ditch that liability,It's her Audacity,"when would you send her share"..

Let me tell you,if after Service you don't have a job,which I don't pray so for you,that girl would dump your fucking ass somewhere and look for the next Cash out..

Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
I am a Corper serving in Rivers state...
My girlfriend has been asking me when we would get paid as of last month...
Well
We got paid on Thursday..
She was asking me when I was going to give her her share...
Mind you..
This Rivers state government doesn't pay corpers..
Even my PPA doesn't pay...
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I have sent her like 3k...
She became upset when I told her we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by StarGra: 7:41pm On May 07, 2022
A girl tried this with me,I stopped all communication with her straight up,which am greatful I did..

Dootn be a simp bro..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
yes I'm man with children and experience has taught me not once nor twice that men spend money more in a relationship or you could be just lucky with some women not to spend much.

The reason is because a man will want to keep the woman for himself while other men are coming around for her. you will also be lucky to be with some who will love and be giving you some of her money without asking much because they know you might not have at that moment and they are well aware of that and if you're now in a position to help and you did not ,they'll felel betrayed which is natural.

What I'm saying in essence is that one should show gratitude,forget all you hear in this forum that men don't need to give women money in a relationship...
The reality of it all is the opposite of what the say or you can simply abstain from anything relationship just to avoid it.
Let me try to understand you.

Gratitude for what? She is a human being that can also work for her needs, not a child. I pity young boys that pander to such ladies, because nothing is ever enough for them, their eyes will always be outside. This your analogy doesn’t apply here as the lady in the story seems really greedy.

This young man is just starting life for Christ sake. How much is 33,000 naira for one person that he will still have to share a with a fully grown human being that should be able to also provide for herself. He CANNOT AFFORD A LIABILITY RIGHT NOW!

You are lucky you are a married man, you must have married a good lady to have this reasoning. I’m a woman and I know women. This particular lady is only a leech and nothing more if his finances can affect their relationship. He even gave her a little out of it and she still wants more?? Come on! It’s thing like this that make men treat us like 10year old children! We are adults, all adults should contribute towards a relationship in they want to be in one! Pussy is not a valid contribution, neither is it an asset to place on the table.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Damfostopper(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
you are not only selfish but weak since you can't stand your ground and explain things to her,maybe when you get stranded in a strange land you will learn,you are a simp according to nairaland keyboard warriors(redpillers).
what is talking??....and this is the daft biitch the family is looking up to....#spits
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Emmanuel30a: 7:46pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

But a broke and wretched girl can be in a relationship?
This is getting interesting or very interesting...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Oyiboman69: 7:48pm On May 07, 2022
Dybala11:

Nigerian girls spending money on their boyfriends? Possible but rare/difficult.
And you're getting it all wrong, OP is still struggling to earn a living, his monthly income isn't even enough to take care of his monthly expenses. You're making the sex look transactional with that your statement too, or is the girl an olosho?
Also, OP didn't make mention of the girl sending him a dime, he even said he sent 3k to the girl recently. 3k may not be a lot of money to you, but for somebody earning a meagre 33k monthly, that's like 9% of his allowee and not to talk of the person serving in an expensive state.
but all this while, she's been with him not giving her money but now the money is here,he should do more than 3k. He should have avoided her.

When money dey,spend a reasonable amount to please the woman who's been with you when there is none. you people should know that in reality, you have to be appreciative in all you do,disregarding what gender may be involves
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Emmanuel30a: 7:49pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Before a lady goes into a relationship with a guy,the guy must have ask her out,didn't he know she's poor and wretched before asking her out.
She could as well says... I am poor so I can't befriend anyone until I am rich...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by UncutSk(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2022
mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Karleb(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2022
There come a point in one's life where one has to do away with jobless and/or entitled friends, lovers and/or relatives.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Karleb(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2022
Bobmarie:
Let me try to understand you.

Gratitude for what? She is a human being that can also work for her needs, not a child. I pity young boys that pander to such ladies, because nothing is ever enough for them, their eyes will always be outside. This your analogy doesn’t apply here as the lady in the story seems really greedy.

This young man is just starting life for Christ sake. How much is 33,000 naira for one person that he will still have to share a with a fully grown human being that should be able to also provide for herself. He CANNOT AFFORD A LIABILITY RIGHT NOW!

You are lucky you are a married man, you must have married a good lady to have this reasoning. I’m a woman and I know women. This particular lady is only a leech and nothing more if his finances can affect their relationship. He even gave her a little out of it and she still wants more?? Come on! It’s thing like this that make men treat us like 10year old children! We are adults, all adults should contribute towards a relationship in they want to be in one! Pussy is not a valid contribution, neither is it an asset to place on the table.

Na your husband you go marry.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Emmanuel30a: 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

are you claiming that a man asking a babe out, means he must immediately take care of her needs from that moment forth?!
does r/ship to y'all mean begging for handouts?! being in a r/ship has absolutely nothing to do with finances.
Just as there are different types of relationship... Aside, there should be or could be help and assistance; not a compulsory demand... When it is not in a marriage or marriage relationship... Yet, in marriages; not all compulsory demand and requirement are meet...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Oyiboman69: 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
Bobmarie:
Oh boy. What pussy She be ashewo?? No be him dey do all the work?? No be two of them do the thing?! Are you even a man?
I will ignore your last sentence... after all the things you mention that men do in arelationship,instead to get the reward, we're the one rewarding them. the truth is we're the one who go and ask them for relationship and that is the reality which most of you are trying so hard to ignore....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by kushme: 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
Bobmarie:
Oh boy. What pussy She be ashewo?? No be him dey do all the work?? No be two of them do the thing?! Are you even a man?

I don't want to quote that effeminate man directly, cos I may end up insulting him.
He has a pvssy worship way of thinking.

What that fvck is free-toto... ? If she's a hoe, then she should say it and get paid. Nigerians have so monetized relationships and it would be reasonable for us to give it an appropriate name in order to help us differentiate relationship and "melationship" or something(the girl wants money in exchange for her pvssy, the guy wants sex or something else).

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by 360command: 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
You are not selfish but a wuss
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Emmanuel30a: 7:56pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
What do you expect from a lady who hasn't tasted the good things of life she won't want to take chances,afterall opportunity comes but once.
What are the good things of life?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Samuelriano1(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

my brother, am also a Corp member in Akwa Ibom, pls forward part of that money to your younger ones, if u don't know what to do with it. if you don't have younger ones, use that 3k to buy card for ur dad or mom. please let's stop this madness, it's your money. my dad is going for my grandma's burial , I used my allawee n savings to book flight for him, and I sent the link to him, he was just laughing, he asked if I had money left, I said yes, and he said ok. this morning, around 5am, he called me and prayed for me for almost an 20min. the prayer of your parents is more than d thank u that ungrateful lady will tell u. op no make me para for you abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by RandyOku: 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Honestly, you are very FOOLISHgrin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Karleb(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
placeofallure:

He's a good Samaritan. Anybody that you are privileged to help, help them. He's given out and still considering to give more because he can afford it. You may see 33k as meagre but it depends. What if he doesn't have to spend much?

When I served, I had free accommodation. I didn't have to transport myself to anywhere. I was given EVERY household item from spoon to mattress. The only thing I spent money on was food and toiletries. I got to keep my allowee. If OP had enough to spare, why not? The only thing I'd campaign is don't go out of your way (if it's not convenient) to please anyone. Yes, we make sacrifices but it's not going to be a regular thing like salary or something. Just a few occasions that she'd need to be supported.

The truth is if you care for somebody, you won't want to see him or her in a disadvantaged position.

You spend allowance on food and toiletries and you got to keep it?

I don't want to call you a liar but the only way you can keep your allowance is if you people send you money.

Aside that, there's no way you can save your allowance. Be 19,800 or 33k.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Just as there are different types of relationship... Aside, there should be or could be help and assistance; not a compulsory demand... When it is not in a marriage or marriage relationship... Yet, in marriages; not all compulsory demand and requirement are meet...

a one off help/assistance could be understood but a r/ship based on that said help/assistance is a failed r/ship IMHO. sadly, today many 9ja and/or African babes value r/ships upon the help or assistance they may get from it....and sadly, many lost women will swear on this failed mindset. wasnt it this yeye actress yesterday that said "a broke man has no right to talk to her", as if being poor was a disease thats someone has for life and/or that renders a person stoopid to even have a discussion with her...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Maj196(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2022
Oga you go like send for me too o. Cuz he be like say you na Jesus

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Emmanuel30a: 8:09pm On May 07, 2022
Well, it depend on the type of relationship... By the way, you don't need a wife when you and your supposed wife don't have money let alone having girlfriend when you are not ready to get married. What can girlfriend do for you that ordinary male friend cannot do for you? You are having a sex mate not a girlfriend... No girlfriend before marriage and after marriage, except your wife as your girl or woman friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by uthlaw: 8:15pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Useless ke
Sometimes I do doubt if they are truly girls like this
what do I know....I'm just asking!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Bbbw: 8:15pm On May 07, 2022
Dump that bitch take your money to a brothel and fivvvk whoress everyday till you settle
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Maconstruct(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2022
U sure say na Rivers u dey?
Wey u never see new willing chic? shocked
U are very loyal
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Emmanuel30a: 8:22pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a one off help/assistance could be understood but a r/ship based on that said help/assistance is a failed r/ship IMHO. sadly, today many 9ja and/or African babes value r/ships upon the help or assistance they may get from it....and sadly, many lost women will swear on this failed mindset. wasnt it this yeye actress yesterday that said "a broke man has no right to talk to her", as if being poor was a disease thats someone has for life and/or that renders a person stoopid to even have a discussion with her...
That is true... I read about the actress statement too... Unfortunately, in that journey nowadays; when there is no money, there would be no honey. You must have something to get one thing or another thing... They tell you... Nothing goes for nothing... That is why we have a lot of pirate, piracy and fake relationship this days. That is where we are in the world today... Well, JESUS CHRIST is LORD. The best relationship is with HIM.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by placeofallure(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
Karleb:

You spend allowance on food and toiletries and you got to keep it?

I don't want to call you a liar but the only way you can keep your allowance is if you people send you money.

Aside that, there's no way you can save your allowance. Be 19,800 or 33k.

Liar? Don't be quick to judge people when you hardly know them.

My bf then now hubby ensured I lack nothing then.

I had admirers then who were donors too, one being a member of the house of assembly of the state where I served. For politicians, Pepper rested!

I am not a heavy eater, l've never been. A whole day, I might just eat banana in the afternoon, then I'm fine. At times just pepper soup or suya and I'm good, so even if I had no support, I'd still have money to save.

To cap it all, I hardly stayed in the state where I served. Most of the time, I was AWOL running off to my bf. My jar of cream or close-up last for 3 months or more. Where or when will I spend the money na? I got to keep my money!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Karleb(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2022
placeofallure:

Liar? Don't be quick to judge people when you hardly know them.

My bf then now hubby ensured I lack nothing then.

I had admirers then who were donors too, one being a member of the house of assembly of the state where I served. For politicians, Pepper rested!

I am not a heavy eater, l've never been. A whole day, I might just eat banana in the afternoon, then I'm fine. At times just pepper soup or suya and I'm good, so even if I had no support, I'd still have money to save.

To cap it all, I hardly stayed in the state where I served. Most of the time, I was AWOL running off to my bf. My jar of cream or close-up last for 3 months or more. Where or when will I spend the money na? I got to keep my money!

At least you should have said this in your earlier post.

You made it seem you were saying your allowance after spending on food and toiletries.

Because I can swear with Buhari's head there's no way you can save a dime from 33k if you don't have a support system.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by greatfucker: 8:33pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.

so a girl that is not financially stable is also allow to be in a relationship.wat did the girl bring to the the table apart from are overuse pussy

Nigeria girls are useless all of them
I will rather choose a white girl than this useless and selfish Nigerian girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / Many Reasons Why Men Cheat / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.