Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee (27053 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by qtguru(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
I am a Corper serving in Rivers state...
My girlfriend has been asking me when we would get paid as of last month...
Well
We got paid on Thursday..
She was asking me when I was going to give her her share...
Mind you..
This Rivers state government doesn't pay corpers..
Even my PPA doesn't pay...
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I have sent her like 3k...
She became upset when I told her we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

If you are broke avoid a broke babe, that's like holding a knife with bare hands while you bleed, I can't imagine dating a liability or someone who doesn't know much than to collect money from you.

Dump her and move on,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
you are not only selfish but weak since you can't stand your ground and explain things to her,maybe when you get stranded in a strange land you will learn,you are a simp according to nairaland keyboard warriors(redpillers).

See this foolish bitch... She's not even supposed to ask for her share in The first place... What's the financial obligation for? Idiot.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Innobee99(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.
Which kind mentality be this?

Babe can't even ask how he's faring in a strange man's land. All she's concerned about is her share of the national cake?

Haba angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2022
bmdmix13:
u need slap
Tell am... The weyrey even sent 3k ... Person wey you go ghost on the spot.. oponu.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 07, 2022
Innobee99:

Babe can't even ask how he's faring in a strange man's land. All she's concerned about is her share of the national cake?

Haba angry

That geh is just foolish.. idiotic bitch with warped mentality.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2022
Na now 'pesin wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind' deh make sense.

Throughout my service, I ghost relationship o
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by door2(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2022
Hw much do u send to ur parents at home?
If she is s one serving hw much is going to send to u?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by virginprincess(f): 6:07pm On May 07, 2022
Fuckaniza:

i'm a foolish he goat... She's not even supposed to ask for her share in The first place... What's the financial obligation for? I'm an idiot.
fixed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2022
moodyguy:
all these broke ass niggas still keeping girlfriends...i dont blame the galfrnd
So girls are all disabled and should live on the handouts given to them by their boyfriends abi?? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
fixed.

grin grin how did you do this?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by virginprincess(f): 6:09pm On May 07, 2022
Fuckaniza:

I just foolish.. idiotic he goat with warped mentality.
fixed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by qtguru(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2022
Innobee99:

Haba angry

Na the guy fvck up, someone wey suppose leave babe for block. I don't stress over women, because there will always be another man ready to help them
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by YunqTee: 6:11pm On May 07, 2022
Qatar2022:

You're such an idiot , what kind of a human being are you? Struggling and still taking care of liability

You said it all, he is an idiot.. joke apart... No need to go into details, because this one is lost
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2022
prophetfire:
. Are you truely a virgin?
If she is, then my grandmother is also one. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by virginprincess(f): 6:12pm On May 07, 2022
Fuckaniza:

grin grin how did you do this?
grin grin grin,Fool,hope you now know how it feels to be insulted.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Arizoner: 6:12pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
you are a disgrace to manhood
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by AFONAMARO: 6:13pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.

And what's an entitled leech who wants to reap where she did not sow, doing in a relationship? Is relationship a poverty alleviation scheme?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin grin,Fool,hope you now know how it feels to be insulted.

Didn't feel bad jere.. those things wey you yarn no too jell sha... oya pèlé.. come to zaddie wink
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by kushme: 6:14pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess post=112609317 :
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready
for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.

Have you ever asked yourself why relationships should involve resources?

Don't we generally as human beings sustain our earthly lives daily through resources(financial and otherwise)?

The very moment poverty (below 1dollar) became monetized by world bank, many countries found themselves in debts.

Many Nigerians have monetized relationships like the way world bank did poverty. And the outcome would continue to put them in debts ( what we read here daily), like yahoo boy killed his girlfriend for ritual, broke boys like us shouldn't chat Nkechi blessing, sidechic pregnant for billionaire, demanding 2.3mill monthly allowance etc

if not for entitlement mentality, greed and fear of poverty, many relationships would have been less stressful.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by na2016: 6:15pm On May 07, 2022
OP,just leave that babe and focus on yourself. Most Nigerian girls have nothing to offer you aside the hole between Thier legs oo. No allow an entitled idiot to make u lose focus bro
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by AFONAMARO: 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
CaptainStephen:
Purposeful relationships would require responsibilities in action and also funds but it is not her place to demand seeing you are still struggling with the little you have.

Word of advice, you don't need a girlfriend now.

Please, what type of responsibilities in a relationship? You mean, catering for a girlfriend financially? Is her father late or handicapped?

A man is only responsible for a wife, not girlfriend. A girlfriend is the responsibility of her father.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2022
Spherical77:
youths of this generation is truly gone. Why are you keeping romantic relationship at this stage of your life? Having relationship as a guy required financial resources. You don't want to be left out like your peers right? Having a relationship is a sign of success to you guys right? Even a toddler knows finances is key for a young guy to be in a relationship.

Nawa 4 una wink
Meaning that our girls here in Nigeria are up for the highest bidder.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Arizoner: 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
ukaface:
shuuuuu Sistuuuuuur Did you say he is selfish??!!!
ukaface wire me 10k for there
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Sassy256(f): 6:20pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Corper please lighten your load, the journey is still far.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Innobee99(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2022
Fuckaniza:

That geh is just foolish.. idiotic bitch with warped mentality.
I don't know why they think everything revolve around them always at the detriment of ur own comfort.

Is that not FOOLISHNESS?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Innobee99:
I don't know why they think everything revolve around them always at the detriment of ur own comfort.

Is that not FOOLISHNESS?

Comrade, e weak local man.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Sassy256(f): 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
grin grin grin
Corper please lighten your load the journey is still far cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2022
Shebbs:
You See All Of Them Saying You're A SIMP My Brother Fear Them, Na Them Dey Give Woman Everything.
And so?
How does that invalidate their opinion?
Does that change the fact that OP is a simpleton? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by malvisguy212: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
True that. so, why will the lady be in a relationship when she is not financially ready ? ......the answer to this question will determine what would a woman offer in a relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Beautygoddesss: 6:24pm On May 07, 2022
My gender,sometimes eh
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Bekermann(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2022
2dice01:
Better he should give her 30k
let him manage 3k grin

You're here again grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Arizoner: 6:29pm On May 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
all this period before he was paid, he's been enjoying the free packages that comes with being with the girl. why won't he give her a reasonable amount from the money?...

The girl na him wife or fiancee wrn he go dey fork and still dey collect small small money for awaiting wrn dem go pay am?
you are a disgrace to manhood. bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married / How To Propose To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.