Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (98719 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:46am On May 24, 2022
ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME TO ME OOO...
I CAN'T EVEN CHOOSE ONE AND LEAVE THE OTHER FROM THERE.. I CAN CHOOSE ANY OF THEM WITHOUT HAVING ANY PREFERENCE.

I don't mean that I would grab all of them oo.
Some other physical things count as BEAUTY for me.
Neatness, and maintaining cleanly aligning physique is one of them.
(For instance, a very large curvy bum-bum upon very tiny thighs and legs is totally out of shape naa)
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Larrycool1234(m): 1:55am On May 24, 2022
Nobody is even talking abt F….. I love them die . Anytime any day
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by dannyspeejay(m): 2:08am On May 24, 2022
A,G & J
DM ASAP wink grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Billion61(m): 2:20am On May 24, 2022
My guy! Me and you dy the same league
UgoEvans:
F till infinity

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Awesome01(m): 2:29am On May 24, 2022
G for me anyday.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Judybash93(m): 2:59am On May 24, 2022
F
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Babastrong(m): 3:08am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=112612039]I can never dm someone who doesn't see anything good in women except sex,Godforbid i come across someone like you.[ Never marry a guy who hates his mother, he will surely end hating you.]
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Babastrong(m): 3:11am On May 24, 2022
D. When i dey bleep this one, she go feel my rod in her throat.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 3:17am On May 24, 2022
tongue
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:19am On May 24, 2022
NaBanga:
Picture F is not realistic. A woman that big will never have a flat tummy without surgery. In fact most of these bodies are not real. Also where are the black and brown beauties? undecided
look very closely, F tummy is protruding to some extent. It not flat at all.
They are real, they managed to maintain trim figure. These are also young models say under 28years. Though these models are definitely above average in terms of best body attributes of the general population.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by bluefilm: 3:22am On May 24, 2022
I will always Bond with B and Fûck with F.

Oh yeah

I love thick black women

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by toprealman: 3:36am On May 24, 2022
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C
Just for a cartoon angry chai.....it is well
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Pastorsmile: 3:46am On May 24, 2022
F is awesome
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Joe4real1988(m): 3:55am On May 24, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.
Hmmmm i fit see wink wink wink. I dey find wife small small
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by sirsugar(m): 4:02am On May 24, 2022
maureensylvia:
I
wish to know u
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by sirsugar(m): 4:07am On May 24, 2022
yahmohy27:

So you dey monitor am hahaha
See full attack oo
virgin like kris's no cap cool just for kris's to shoot
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by tochifk(m): 4:11am On May 24, 2022
Sisora:
They are all white women
cause in painting, it's easier to paint images light than dark

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Taogbera: 4:25am On May 24, 2022
A,B,J
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Gomez(m): 4:27am On May 24, 2022
I can't really tell o. Buh mine looks H

You have got a great one then. One of the best
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Parisian: 4:28am On May 24, 2022
Bla bla bla bla bla, men that will deny their family including their wife and kids just because of a woman.

Everyday "women are bad women are bad" but it's your gender opening 200 threads about women. Raping everything that crawls including infants in their cradles.

Its even women that don't need your pedophile gender. What can your gender offer exactly?
InfinityFabric:

Without vagina, men will not deal with you at all. You people think you have special power beyond your Instruments. No, you don't!
Men are Hot, women have the hole, men have to get women. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Zaminamina: 4:30am On May 24, 2022
None of the above shocked cool shocked
I couldn't find my spec there
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by arleck(m): 4:36am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
Seriously?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by uncleteeh(m): 4:44am On May 24, 2022
luscioustrish:
F angry
Wow, you are my perfect spec..
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Ajilenu: 4:47am On May 24, 2022
Me. Na D I like pass followed by H and L.

That's why I love Oraimo powerbank. We've not had light for God knows how long yet I'm still on power

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by uncleteeh(m): 4:48am On May 24, 2022
siofra:
P
Hi, how are you?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by uncleteeh(m): 4:52am On May 24, 2022
F is great. I love it.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by 4four(m): 4:57am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
hello in Jesus name
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Godmademan(m): 5:00am On May 24, 2022
G, J, L
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by iderawandex: 5:04am On May 24, 2022
Girls choose your body shape and boys choose the body shape you like☺️......G
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Chicastle: 5:04am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Where you dey ? Moon?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by yusufhaji(m): 5:09am On May 24, 2022
Haha. @adadike, na only u gather like this. Oya send me a dm. Make I come visit u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Biafranodogwu55: 5:09am On May 24, 2022
Omo from A-L na my type o...pucci na pucci so far as say you and the thing neat we are good to gotongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.