Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (98762 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Blakpot: 11:08pm On May 23, 2022
TotoGame:
All these body shapes won't matter in heaven cus we all will be on white extra large garments

Lol
If na so heaven be, I go just convert to islam grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by MilitantAtheist: 11:08pm On May 23, 2022
That F shape are too fat and quick to release juice. Before you satisfy yourself them don release all over the place, the room go dey smell pussy juice which turn me off. I was forced to give in to an F shaped lady in my year 1 as young as I was then, damn Sandra too dey release and smell of the juice dey make me hate sex. Avoid fat girls, every other shape is okay by me

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Danflans001: 11:08pm On May 23, 2022
Type D

3 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Sureblack47: 11:09pm On May 23, 2022
B everly
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
redpillars in the mud...Las Las y'all can't do without a woman

Sex starved redpillars oshi!!!

Swear say u never had sex 3 weeks ago
Women love Penis just like men love vagina
Stop pretending
Oya send me a DM make we reason

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Tyche(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.

Picture or we don't believe it tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:09pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I can never dm someone who doesn't see anything good in women except sex,Godforbid i come across someone like you.
Most women present themselves as sex objects, go to tik-tok and Instagram.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:11pm On May 23, 2022
Candidlady:
F
Orobo... grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by UncleKoboko: 11:11pm On May 23, 2022
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C
You lack good taste...
How old are you?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by PrinceMajestic: 11:11pm On May 23, 2022
Some times I like slim some times I like thim most times I combine and I like them SLICK! NO FAT girls allowed, F shape are all about quick releasing smelling vagina juices like my bro rightly stated up there

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by UncleKoboko: 11:12pm On May 23, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.
But your face is scary angry grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Blakpot: 11:13pm On May 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I have the body structure of C but have the height of H.

Petite shocked

Edit: But sha, in as much as I like petite, na dem I fear pass. Their heart carved out of rock (generally speaking).

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by yahmohy27: 11:17pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought you don't like women,one minute you speak ill of women the next minute you are selling your family property for the same women you speak ill of, you never cease to amaze me.
So you dey monitor am hahaha
See full attack oo
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2022
My shape is letter D but I don't always bone like that girl o grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by dododawa1: 11:25pm On May 23, 2022
When I high (F) and when I no high (c).

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by merits(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join

No be E shape be that.Go for E.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by cardoctor(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2022
Who body shape eppp ............?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by SandyLOVE08(f): 11:27pm On May 23, 2022
D

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by zyzywizzy(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2022
blesskewe:
Am A
can I dm you? cool
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by merits(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I have the body structure of C but have the height of H.
Just tell us you be midgetgrin

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by adams123: 11:28pm On May 23, 2022
D
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by PrinceMajestic: 11:29pm On May 23, 2022
Remove F, the rest are okay

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Trojan8(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2022
A, D, G and I

Anyone of those lots
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Hawkler: 11:30pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought you don't like women,one minute you speak ill of women the next minute you are selling your family property for the same women you speak ill of, you never cease to amaze me.
For devil to choose woman as his planning partner. Don't blame if any man change his ideologies because of V-G species.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by PrinceMajestic: 11:30pm On May 23, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
D
you're right. I know you in real life, surprised to see you are here.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by suratwo62: 11:32pm On May 23, 2022
Miracle2020:
when did you come back from the heaven. Are you the tailor that is sowing the white garment?

Thank you jare!!! Dey yarn like say him dey travel go there come back every day.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by MilitantAtheist: 11:33pm On May 23, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
D
can I dm you?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by suratwo62: 11:33pm On May 23, 2022
Theboy21:
Why is nobody picking E... E is the sweetest cheesy

ehen make you pick am now.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by lalax(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2022
D,H and K
Dat gap between those legs is da bomb...

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by SandyLOVE08(f): 11:38pm On May 23, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you're right. I know you in real life, surprised to see you are here.
lol.... So where mbok
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by meobizy(f): 11:45pm On May 23, 2022
SS1 thread. I'm out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.