Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (98766 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ukaface(f): 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
After choosing, what next?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by sarrshoe: 10:48pm On May 23, 2022
Me I go day H K and even E eat day go. Just the 3
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Ekugbeh(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2022
F
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Blesstar(f): 10:49pm On May 23, 2022
Na E I be o... grin

Proudly Agbani... wink

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Swagbag231(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2022
U go like trouble well well. grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by cerebralniggie1: 10:49pm On May 23, 2022
Mrkcee:
A, B and C, I'm ok.
B in particular tongue
You know ball

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2022
KIA51 which body type are you?

tongue
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
Hiya
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Emmadoxx: 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
I like G
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Swagbag231(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
Candidlady:
F
U go like trouble well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
N is the best
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ohosi4real(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
A
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by successik: 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
F
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Mrkcee(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
cerebralniggie1:

You know ball
Odogwu!
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Eriokanmi: 10:53pm On May 23, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.
Yes, you garrit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Eaglesence: 10:54pm On May 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Girls choose your body shape and boys choose the body shape you like☺️

I think i am B grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by reidkrugger(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2022
Candidlady:
F

Freaky freaky.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by setobaba: 10:55pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought you don't like women,one minute you speak ill of women the next minute you are selling your family property for the same women you speak ill of, you never cease to amaze me.
Lol that’s soo much loaded

Seriously lol
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Georgejeez: 10:55pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:
All of you should select my shape

My dear your shape no de there .
Wait till they start uploading pictures of skeletons

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by pascalm: 10:55pm On May 23, 2022
Leave D for me
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by amodujames(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2022
I love dem F
Chubbies
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by hollandis(f): 10:56pm On May 23, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.

Nigerian girls are too uncouth

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ordovicianonly(f): 10:57pm On May 23, 2022
I give all the money I make to F F F . I love it big big big cos my rod is long

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Emmanueldavis(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2022
luscioustrish:
F angry

Ah like chubby
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by dapolaw(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2022
Can I get to meet you?

blesskewe:
Am A
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by vickydevoka(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought you don't like women,one minute you speak ill of women the next minute you are selling your family property for the same women you speak ill of, you never cease to amaze me.
Everybody love women. Just that people hate women character

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 23, 2022
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C

Lol grin grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:

First of all I appreciate the way God created every woman with something unique, so no time to body shame anyone knowing that at the end of the tunnel there's only one shape for a VAGINA opening but am allowed to choose C till I burn out . Flexibility on any angle
If you know what I mean.
Generally woman is a blessing but not all sha
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Paulianfa(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2022
G and I mehn
Every now and then knack knack
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2022
adadike:

Ada me and you need to talk
wizmj4real@gmail.com is my email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Enumerator(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2022
I can spend my house rent on G & I
officialwdhtv:

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Blakpot: 11:03pm On May 23, 2022
All I see is C C C no matter what grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.