Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (41746 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Connected1: 7:54am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
My dear sister pls if you are in america just look for an american to marry because africa men (nigeria men especially) are the worst set of men to ever get married to(though not all),most of them are only after what they will gain from you like money and free visa abroad,and also nigeria men are very good at cheating so pls if you don't want to get your heart broken avoid africa men(nigeria men) to avoid had i know.
Somehow you keep disgracing yourself.

Little wonder why women who listen to their friends end up crying at the end because you all give advise out of emotions, jealousy and not logic

11 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by virginprincess(f): 8:05am On May 08, 2022
Connected1:

Somehow you keep disgracing yourself.

Little wonder why women who listen to their friends end up crying at the end because you all give advise out of emotions, jealousy and not logic
I don't know why you guys are pained,did i do anything different from what you people do to nigeria women everyday,you guys keep using derogatory words on women but when the table is turned you guys become bitter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Subsaharan: 8:10am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us. Is there an African based dating website?

You'll have to come to the continent. You're choosing a life partner, not a boyfriend.

There are a lot of good men and bad men as it is everywhere in the world.

The cultures are very different of course. There are a lot of things AAs do that would shock an average African and vice versa.

But you have to come to the continent to make that choice when you're ready, this are things of the heart it is imperative you do it with absolute caution and an open mind.
I wish you all the best.

PS: There is also a large African community in America, the easiest place to meet African men is the churches.
So you can explore your options there.

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by kenodrill: 8:10am On May 08, 2022
NnamdiN:
you haven't even seen her picture neither do you know anything about her and you're ready? Omo shocked

It's not about the looks bros.if our values align then I don't mind

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Subsaharan: 8:13am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't know why you guys are pained,did i do anything different from what you people do to nigeria women everyday,you guys keep using derogatory words on women but when the table is turned you guys become bitter.

So it is because some men call women derogatory names, you do the same and generalize?

Is this not hypocrisy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Connected1: 8:19am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
It's alright.

Now I understand, you are around guys with low IQ and that's why you are trying to behave like them.

There are millions of Nigerian Men that don't come online to rant and if you keep being stereotypic then you would assume all men are the same but you have failed to notice that your mentality has always been the same.

Change your league of friends my dear and don't condemn your own to a stranger, that's not wisdom or you trying to help her because you still date these men.

Records has it that Nigerian Men are the best in maintaining women in Africa and Beyond.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Cujo007: 8:24am On May 08, 2022
That's not entirely true. Not every 9ja guy is interested in green card. I've been married for 9yrs now and from the outset I told my wife I wasn't interested in the green card. I haven't made any move to have that changed at all. I'm a professional in my field and if I must relocate, it will be purely on my terms and merit. So, we have a good marriage. She visits and when I can, I go over to say hello. We have 2 lovely sons. US green card isn't everything. The people you meet and forge lasting relationships with is what matters.
okoroemeka:
any African men wanting to marry an African American woman are just doing so for the chance of going to America, marrying a Nigerian girl is a 60/40 chance this days and you are talking about an African American woman that knows how to operate firearm and own it,na die be that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by virginprincess(f): 8:27am On May 08, 2022
Subsaharan:

So it is because some men call women derogatory names, you do the same and generalize?

Is this not hypocrisy?
Why are you people missing the part where i wrote(not all men though),seems you don't know the meaning of "generalize".

6 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by KELVINXY: 8:34am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:

I came across one of your posts where you claimed to be well mannered but being coaxed by men to be a feminist and I almost believed you sad but reverse is the case now,

You are judging Nigerian men like Nigerian women are Saints,
Leave a Nigerian woman this minute and she’s already in a 4 months old relationship in the next minute. undecided
Although there are few loyal ones though embarassed

8 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by captainking(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us. Is there an African based dating website.
Are you a Real lady? There are lots of fake monikers on this platform.
You have heard a lot of truths from folks around here.. In as much as some men date to get visa.. Some date for love too.. Personally. A lot of folks including me are tired of dating Nigerian ladies..
So it's not just about relocating abroad cos of love. Can you also come to Nigeria for a while?? It's a beautiful place to be and an experience of a life time...

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 08, 2022
Lol see this scammer grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:42am On May 08, 2022
grin
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by ednut1(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2022
Unless you are a 500 pounder I don’t believe this shit

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Stevyne: 9:42am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
Sha be very careful!
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Evergreen4(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
There are lots of African men who are upright and genuine. Just be vigilant and do not release money to anybody ." shine your eyes" very well. Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by sucess001(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Are you real?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2022
KELVINXY:
Before you consider dating and marrying an African man,
Are you willing to be submissive?, irrespective of your social and financial status.?

What you guy’s call LOVE over there, is what we African men call RESPECT over here.

Just one of the major things to consider,

Good luck out there!

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by InoGetJoy: 9:44am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
My dear sister pls if you are in america just look for an american to marry because africa men (nigeria men especially) are the worst set of men to ever get married to(though not all),most of them are only after what they will gain from you like money and free visa abroad,and also nigeria men are very good at cheating so pls if you don't want to get your heart broken avoid africa men(nigeria men) to avoid had i know.
Your father, brothers, cousins, spouse and male friends are also in this category

3 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Raph3177(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Come let’s marry so u can have peace of mind
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by wiseone28: 9:44am On May 08, 2022
I'm still single

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by damiloladuke: 9:45am On May 08, 2022
se this one
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TheWolfen(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2022
KELVINXY:
Before you consider dating and marrying an African man,
Are you willing to be submissive?, irrespective of your social and financial status.?

What you guy’s call LOVE over there, is what we African men call RESPECT over here.

Just one of the major things to consider,

Good luck out there!
lol most America ladies aren't willing to be submissive that is why their men are massively marrying Asians and Africans. Americans no longer want to marry themselves anymore

7 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by WhatThen: 9:45am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

SCAM!

3 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by IamMobisola(f): 9:45am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Stay away from Nigerian men.
Many of them are only looking for ways to get an American visa, once they do they run away and marry someone else. A lot of them are always married with children here in Nigeria and they won’t tell you.
Nigerian men are looking for respect and loyalty from their women while they disrespect them and end up marrying more than one wife.

Best bet is to marry an African already there on a valid visa, to avoid long distance relationships.

6 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by womenareapez: 9:46am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
when I was in Canada way back then, (dating 2018) alot of African women are coming my way to the extent of proposing and striking a deal if I put a ring or even date them undecided

Even when refusals them started planning evils way to deal with me undecided

Why will I come to abroad to look for a Africa woman to marry when a lot of Asians, white Latina are all chasing you and want you to date them with overdose of love undecided
Which sense is it for me to follow my wicked female black species with bipolar mental disorders undecided

Don't let anybody decieve you that Africa America women are good! They are way useless and full of depression with special gifts of mental illness undecided

Is only in Nigeria that men are chasing those black piece of shiit of a female, and as soon as them leave this country to abroad! No men will always come there way not talk less of to Strike a convo with that black female species.
THIS IS THE FIRST STAGE OF DEPRESSION.

The second stage is when for more than 8month them wont recognise the world "hi" because no men will come there way and say hi. And once they mistakenly heard the world "hi" them come into panick attack undecided

THIRD STAGE OF DEPRESSION: you start seeing them on YouTube posting rubbish in hope for a contact to contact them or ask for a date. And the good part is that them won see!

FORTH STAGE OF DEPRESSION: careful for this stage is one of the most dangerous stage. They will finally have the courage to approach after they have gotten tired of Thier dildos and intimacy gadget! Them fantasize the torch and smell of men after them haven't seen men approaching them for more than 1yr. Hence developing courage to approach men and when them do, they got a lovely rejection and hence developed the feminist trait. black women of this stage of depression will do everything in their means to implicate you or pull you down just because you reject there approach.

FIFTH AND FINAL STAGE OF DEPRESSION: this is a typical example of the op and what she is facing right now. Them started importing men from there route of origin (Africa especially Nigeria men).
Them will come down to Africa or seek the attention of there family members to look for a simpsgood man for them to marry after they have damage there life. And most of them got a child to whome they have been collecting child support from undecided

Be wise and dont fall prey to those black species.

Is always better to marry a fat white woman than to marry a black woman.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by hopexter(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2022
ogechchukwu:
Yes check Afro introduction

That’s a scam page, you’ll get scammed about 20 times before finding someone serious then later get scammed by him/her undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2022
I'm here single and real

Try me kiss
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by DavidEsq(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2022
NnamdiN:
you haven't even seen her picture neither do you know anything about her and you're ready? Omo shocked
S(he) fit be scam sef. No pictures, made of the hottest careers (Nursing), registered 2021, only post.

6 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Kindatheart: 9:47am On May 08, 2022
Am here for U! Wat kept u
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by DavidEsq(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2022
WhatThen:

SCAM!
Good u noticed
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Greystone: 9:47am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Why would an African American lady want to marry a Nigerian man? You’ve spent your entire life in the US. He has grown up in Nigeria. Different upbringings, cultures and expectations.
The reason why most marriages fail is because those involved married for the wrong reasons.
It will take years of conflict and misunderstandings for the two to understand each other.

I had a female childhood friend who relocated in the early 90s to the States. She was so much in love with me. For almost a decade she
would send me messages and emails claiming to love me. Our mutual friends kept telling me to marry her so I could relocate to the US.
I refused because although she’s a very nice person, I wasn’t in love with her and I didn’t want to cheat her of someone who would truly love her. She’s happily married now (she married an American)

Again, last year, my uncle invited me to his house to discuss a “pressing issue”. Happened that there’s a family from our tribe who have been living in Canada for about 20 years. They hav 3 daughters of marriageable age and their parents wanted them to marry Nigerian guys and preferably from our tribe. I simply told my uncle that I am in a relationship and besides, such was not my thing.

***Be careful or else ur DM will be filled with dms of greencard hungry guys and Scammers.***

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.