Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (41747 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emma4real333(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:

God bless you for me brother.
They are very entitled, lazy and fart themselves up all day doing nothing but collecting unemployment and EBT.

Little wonder the tax in America is over the roof. Your tax goes to them. The more kids they have from different baby daddies, the more the government reward them. They are lazy baby making machines.

How did I know?

Government provide for them and raise their kids.

If you no wan die, run from dem ooooooooooo!

shocked shocked cool

Boss man greetings

I must say your contributions here is an eye opener and sincerely I'm learning.

Link a brother to any cool headed caucasians when dey available?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emma4real333(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2022
zolajpower:

Go omn TikTok , IG and Facebook check on camil_ezege and follow them . Camille is married to Ezege a Nigerian and is from Atlanta Georgia USA. You can comment on her adventures on TikTok and Instagram in Nigeria to her husband Ezege . Later on in 2023 they re planning a program called meets and greets in Lagos Nigeria. So check her up for more information. thanks

Modified / n;b ...... I'm presently involved with an African American girl who I proposed to last year April during her first time to see me . We met the first time at my former employment when she and her mom and some African Americans came to visit Africa for tourism . There are good and genuine men here ..... But visit American African lover ( AAL) OWN by cami_ezege on Facebook or follow them on TikTok and IG as cami_ezege . To help u get ur work cut out easily for u . Thanks

Bro I just checked the page on Instagram and no one seems to be responding. Kindly share a contact if you know any serious AA searching.

One love.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by zolajpower: 1:57pm On May 14, 2022
Emma4real333:

Bro I just checked the page on Instagram and no one seems to be responding. Kindly share a contact if you know any serious AA searching.

One love.
Go to AMERICAN AFRICAN LOVER ( AAL ) On Facebook. There's a program coming up in early 2023 it's called " Meets and greet " organised by them . They re inviting everyone both Africans and Americans . So follow them on Facebook it may take a while but be patient.

Those African American ladies re the best my brother if you have anyone make sure you don't joke with them ....... My experience oo. Dem no dey take man joke and re not urgent 2k .
I have had mines come visit me in Nigeria 3times and 1 time in Ghana .
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emma4real333(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
zolajpower:

Go to AMERICAN AFRICAN LOVER ( AAL ) On Facebook. There's a program coming up in early 2023 it's called " Meets and greet " organised by them . They re inviting everyone both Africans and Americans . So follow them on Facebook it may take a while but be patient.

Those African American ladies re the best my brother if you have anyone make sure you don't joke with them ....... My experience oo. Dem no dey take man joke and re not urgent 2k .
I have had mines come visit me in Nigeria 3times and 1 time in Ghana .

shocked Wow. I envy you seriously.

Hold her very well ooo. She's really into you to have visited so many times.

I will register Facebook immediately and do as you have said.

Thanks a lot brother
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by zolajpower: 12:27pm On May 15, 2022
Emma4real333:

shocked Wow. I envy you seriously.

Hold her very well ooo. She's really into you to have visited so many times.

I will register Facebook immediately and do as you have said.

Thanks a lot brother

Fyi : her love for and interest in me didn't come on a Plata of Gold. I worked hard to get there . Meaning; The Nigerian men mentality of thinking she is a meal ticket or road part to abroad etc . All these were not in my mind , I was truthful , honest and loving , I was protective of her . Don't go with the intention of cashing out or an opportunity to leaving the country. Shalom

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emma4real333(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2022
zolajpower:

Fyi : her love for and interest in me didn't come on a Plata of Gold. I worked hard to get there . Meaning; The Nigerian men mentality of thinking she is a meal ticket or road part to abroad etc . All these were not in my mind , I was truthful , honest and loving , I was protective of her . Don't go with the intention of cashing out or an opportunity to leaving the country. Shalom

Lol, I know how it works bro.

Been dating a South African girl since over one year. She's loving, intelligent and hardworking but her stubbornness is unimaginable, I no wan turn to mugu for Southy.

I deserve the best life can offer.

but all the same I appreciate your guidelines so far.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emma4real333(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2022
Pakwel:

Guy. It's not all of them oh. My fiance nah American. I sent her morter and pistol .last two months. This girl dey cook African food like crazy. She dey do any food you like

Lucky you bro.

Man don reach to settle down but 9ja girls tire me.

Wish I have one like yours.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Alcoron: 11:41pm On May 15, 2022
fykes:

Maybe it's a personal or psyche thing... While I was in secondary school, I witnessed one of my classmates pass on. She was very fair. She was sick, I turned red literally under fever and later became green just before she died
I thinking you took your position from an ideological point. Saying no to inferiority complex of negroid men always chasing after caucasian women. Even though our own women are subjugated.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by AlphaTaikun: 5:53pm On May 16, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
Hey lady of the noble profession,
It's interesting you want an African man who's over 40 and unmarried.
Your specification def exists either in the U.S. or Continental Africa.

What U.S. State are you based
in by the way? East coast... West coast?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Walins: 5:34am On May 24, 2022
There are a lot of dem in Africa is just for you let him love you for who you are not what you her
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by NurseMaryUSA(f): 8:15pm On May 24, 2022
Wow, so many mean and cruel replies. Do they really believe we are so harsh? There has to be 1 African guy out there who would be truly happy to date and possibly marry an African American female. Why the strong negative feelings towards us? Do they believe the media stereotypes of us?

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Evidenx(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
I have someone for you,someone who I have known for over 30 years,he is 40+ Nice guy,cool headed and doesn't get into trouble. . Reach out to me.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Jijuo: 5:46am On May 25, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Wow, so many mean and cruel replies. Do they really believe we are so harsh? There has to be 1 African guy out there who would be truly happy to date and possibly marry an African American female. Why the strong negative feelings towards us? Do they believe the media stereotypes of us?
Hi Mary, how're you doing? I sent an e-mail to you via Nairaland. Reply and let's have a conversation.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by dnawah(m): 5:53am On May 25, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
it is possible, just pray,meself need wife.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by phazotron(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

No. Not at all.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Emma4real333:

shocked shocked cool

Boss man greetings

I must say your contributions here is an eye opener and sincerely I'm learning.

Link a brother to any cool headed caucasians when dey available?

No problem boss, but only if you’re in the states…..now, are you?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emma4real333(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:

No problem boss, but only if you’re in the states…..now, are you?

wink

I appreciate your response.
Applied last year and was denied the American dream so, I'm still in Nigeria.

Will appreciate better if you still do it, distance is never a barrier for them that believe.

One love.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by NurseMaryUSA(f): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
thank you so much
BigDawsNet:

Go to Nigeria Churches in your state of residence..
Be a member and join the choir or any unit..

Speak to the pastor in charge...probably the pastor wife...and let her know what you looking for...

We hav hundreds of Nigerian or African men in those church also looking for a good wife to settle with...

The church will not choose for you, but they can guild you on who to marry with advice and and prayer...

Goodluck
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
thank you so much
Hi dear can we communicate via email
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by NurseMaryUSA(f): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hello, I am getting a lot of emails from interested men. I am very serious about marrying an African man so I have decided to keep my search here on this forum. If you are interested please reply with your information on this thread. I will not reply to emails. I do not use whatsapp.
About Me:
I am a nurse 49yrs old
I live in the US in Louisiana
I have 2 grown sons who are married and have their own homes
I'm a homebody and I also work from home
I love cooking, thrifting, traveling, home diy projects and gardening
I'm seeking someone with similar interests
Ok..the fyi
I will not send any man money etc
I will not travel to Africa at this time
I would prefer someone already living in America but open to someone in Africa
Must be over 40 yrs old, straight, kind and able to do some type of activity to care for himself even if its a driver. I would like someone with business sense as I would like to start a business but I don't know much about that. Maybe open a store etc.
I know there are some good guys out there if you know one send him my way.

We are not all bad. The media paints such a bad picture of African American females but there are so many of us who are good women with great careers, home owners, excellent credit, peaceful and loving. We are not all bad.

thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

How true are you ready and serious to married african man...give me a reason ..May be i might help you..i wait your respond
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Evidenx(m): 5:39am On Aug 12, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Hello, I am getting a lot of emails from interested men. I am very serious about marrying an African man so I have decided to keep my search here on this forum. If you are interested please reply with your information on this thread. I will not reply to emails. I do not use whatsapp.
About Me:
I am a nurse 49yrs old
Ok..the fyi
Must be over 40 yrs old, straight, kind and able to do some type of activity to care for himself even if its a driver. I would like someone with business sense as I would like to start a business but I don't know much about that. Maybe open a store etc.

We are not all bad. The media paints such a bad picture of African American females but there are so many of us who are good women with great careers, home owners, excellent credit, peaceful and loving. We are not all bad.

thanks

I have someone for you. How can he reach you?
And see a pic of you?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Adekot: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
About Me:
I am a nurse 49yrs old
Ok..the fyi

thanks

Hello nurse Mary
How are you doing
I’m interested reach out to me [color=#006600][/color]

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by psamuel618(m): 3:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Is 33years and a single father really interest you. A Nigerian from the Delta side of Nigeria...works too.

NurseMaryUSA:
About Me:
I am a nurse 49yrs old
Ok..the fyi

thanks

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Patriotsleague: 5:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Too much pride, disrespectful and bullshitting. Too much stress for a man.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by kenrisma535(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am Interested in a relationship.. I'm a man of my early 30s.. I reside in Ogun state.. A Pharmacist by discipline.. I'm single and ready to mingle ... My age specs are 19 to 27...She's a university graduate who's educated and has earnings too, well brought up and respectful, loyal, honest, tenacious, caring and supportive.She's a Christian with a good family background and she must be resourceful. My telegram is https:///zubasainz. Or my whatsapp is 09038573566...
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by strongguy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello sis,happy new year. Wishing you the best of God's goodness, mercy and blessings this year in Jesus name. May the Lord perfect all that concerns you this year and gladens your heart .
Just checking my profile on nairaland.com .

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.