Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (41733 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by lasisi69(f): 10:11am On May 08, 2022
kenodrill:

I'm ready if you are also ready.please don't get me wrong,I have a good paying job so don't think I'm a liability.
Lol undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Olam09(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

You fine??
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Bostin(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2022
@Poster , Marriage is an institution of many differences in respect of tribes or colours . I know it might be tough finding your perfect match over there but let me tell you we also have same issues and complications here too. To make a choice , you need to know about what you're choosing , just like the say "caveat ento " let the buyer aware . No rush my dear , I don't have recommendation to your preference but I suggest you take the above advice of joining Nigerian Church in US . Presently , online dating is not safe and also complicated . Best of luck .

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Princedapace(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
My dear sister pls if you are in america just look for an american to marry because africa men (nigeria men especially) are the worst set of men to ever get married to(though not all),most of them are only after what they will gain from you like money and free visa abroad,and also nigeria men are very good at cheating so pls if you don't want to get your heart broken avoid africa men(nigeria men) to avoid had i know.

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy I can see many nairaland males are pained by my comment, why are you guys bitters is it not the same thing you people do to women everyday, when your fellow man say derogatory things about women you cheer him up but when the table is turned you guys start roaring like a lion, if it was an america man that is asking for an africa woman to marry I'm sure you guys would have said worst about africa women, mind you I didn't generalized (not all men), continue barking I don't care afterall truth is bitter.

Cheating rate in America is higher than it is in Nigeria..
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Archworld(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=NurseMaryUSA post=112622758]With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us. [/quote

Though there are a lot of scam out there but it will stil be an assumption to imagine that Africans won't like to marry African American. People are different and have different view on whom they want to marry. On my own side, if I have anything against marrying a foreigner especially European/American is mainly because of divorce. Their rate of divorce is too high . They just do it like a normal thing as if they are changing their clothes grin.
You can easily find an American that has married more than 3 times cheesy. I am from a broken home, I never saw my dad and mum together. I lacked that parental care and I did struggled to survive. I don't want my children to experience such thing in life. My parents marriage didn't work but mine must work . I want to have a beautiful home with my wife and kids and whenever our kids come home they will see dad and mum cuddling

This doesn't mean there are no Americans that do believe in great marriage. Like I said, people have their different view and what they want.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Olam09(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

You fine
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by lasisi69(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2022
Aridunnuoluwa:

I will marry you if you arr serious... i am a divorced single Father of 1.... and i am ready if you are q good woman... i dont need your money or anything and we will both stay and live in Nigeria Lagos to be precise or we go back to my village
lol... Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by lexy2014: 10:13am On May 08, 2022
newdawn2017:
which submissive nonsense talk us that? undecided Dis is d same "submissive " that toxic patriarchal African men re using to cheat, oppress & enslave their wives. That such an unfortunate woman has no say, always fearful looking at her husbands face for signs of rage, intimidation or approval. Its the man that will be submissive dis time. Nonsense! undecided

I don't know where you got what you typed up there, but it has nothing to do with submissiveness. You are crying over something else.
If you think that white women dont practice submissiveness in their marriages, you are strictly on your own
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Ok000john: 10:13am On May 08, 2022
Well I won't blame the writer bcoz over there in America what know is divorce. Marriage is not valued. Here in Africa about 75 to 80 percent still understand what marriage is meant to be.

But I still have a question to ask oo
Why is there so much noise about going to America self where u will be treated like a nobody. See if am not going to America for education purpose, I don't see a reason to go there.

Don't get me wrong, am not saying Nigeria is a good place at all bcoz everything about Nigeria is useless outside Nigeria, not to talk of America. My point is our University certificate is useless to them tho I may have good university cert here in Nigerian but useless is what they call it.

If u go there u will be living in asylum or do u want to go and engage as a sex worker. Once u are a Nigerian and doesn't have anything to offer u are doomed outside there.

If u have a noble school cert u can go there bcoz there is chances u get a job or u have money to spend u can go there and take a view on how things are done.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by freddie009(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

You can if you are ready to open your mind. I have dated one but it didn't work out due to distance. I will send you a mail.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by cocolacec(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
You can PM i can link you up with genuine brothers of mine.Chao.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Roozzaay(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2022
No African man in their right senses would go for an African American ladies except for the financial gains and citizenship shii. Research and statistics shows they are the worst to wife. Even your fellow African Americans guys preferred settling for the real Oyinbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2022
hopefully a lady seacrching will see this my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6977501/want-get-married-year#110067902
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by superCleanworks(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

But he is right. A young man doing as you described, is that the general rule or is it an exception? We are talking percentages here not your feelings.

show me where in his comment that gave way to percentages rather than generalizations.

and what has feelings got to do with anything? we are talking facts here you are talking feelings. now i can see you are reading with your laptop (or phone) upside-down.

your inability to read and comprehend is not my problem. please face your sunday.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Naija4love(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
so that after small issue you will treat me with divorce and take half of my property. If we can agree on no property issues then am ready.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by saintobing: 10:15am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=NurseMaryUSA post=112622758]With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

I'm interested to start a family. Pls � hit me up
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Princeton92(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Well I'm available if you need us to be Nairaland couple home and abroad! cheesy grin cool
Contact me if interested OR hook me up with another of same interest!
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by lexy2014: 10:16am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
My dear sister pls if you are in america just look for an american to marry because africa men (nigeria men especially) are the worst set of men to ever get married to(though not all),most of them are only after what they will gain from you like money and free visa abroad,and also nigeria men are very good at cheating so pls if you don't want to get your heart broken avoid africa men(nigeria men) to avoid had i know.

How did u arrive at the conclusion that "african men (nigeria men especially) are the worst set of men to ever get married to"? In your short time on earth, it seems u have already dated millions of men cutting across different countries in Africa. How did u cope satisfying them?

When it comes to cheating, which men will u recommend for her?

If the men in her country were so good, why is she looking for Africa men?

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by MeetDx(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

so just because a place called AMERICA exists, then we no longer have young men who have good business or family wealth or great paying jobs and travel for business, holidays and visits in africa again that they have all turned to gold diggers? they have all turned to visa scavengers? So young African men can no longer go to the embassy and get a visa for themselves and pay for flight? Oga speak for yourself and quit the stinking generalization.
Just because you are a gold digger that trembles and sweat whenever he hears AMERICA does not make all the same. learn how to use the word called SOME.

You dey weree?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Carlylepneuma: 10:16am On May 08, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:
I don’t blame her. If not for the bad leaders in Africa, why should any African man think of marrying an African American who is probably:

1. Lazy to work and on various government schemes like EBT, unemployment

2. Very rude, impatient and dangerous (could burn ur car, docs or even use a firearm on you)

3. Loves eating only cheese, and other unhealthy “burgers”, they consider our spicy goat/catfish peppersoup as nasty.

4. Can not cook shit.

5. Will call the police on you at will and may land a child support case on your head.

6. Again very rude and have no culture, hence will disrespect your gentle parents.

If u don’t wanna kill your parents, don’t marry an African American.

I’d rather marry from another African country than settle with any African American.

Not sorry!
dude u knw dis folks so well. Your comment made me feel like i'm d 1 talking.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2022
It is amazing how people from overseas find it hard to find love in their country.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by PStacks(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

It's enough you wrote your name as Mary.. you didn't have to add the Nurse Title. Worst s you added USA.

Your moniker uzzes every inch scam written all over, either that or you seem not be able to get it out ur head the USA thing be so shacking u any African Man that marries you is doomed.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Tlyon(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy I can see many nairaland males are pained by my comment, why are you guys bitters is it not the same thing you people do to women everyday, when your fellow man say derogatory things about women you cheer him up but when the table is turned you guys start roaring like a lion, if it was an america man that is asking for an africa woman to marry I'm sure you guys would have said worst about africa women, mind you I didn't generalized (not all men), continue barking I don't care afterall truth is bitter.

Hmmm not all men but we all know these days even 80% ladies are after what you can give them not what they can build together with you.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams ,and thats the only part u saw ,you re not seeing the genuine one getting married and living their dream life.. naturally,we re what we think..there re Africans who migrated to America,so many of them,and those ones aint enough,there re other ones in the uk, Washington ,germany and goodness ,its easier for u to travel any of this countries without stress so what were u initially saying
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by batistutajulio: 10:19am On May 08, 2022
You don't get genuine people who are going to love you from this part of the world called Nigeria.

You better go look for love somewhere else. Nigeria is not the only country with men, you can check other African countries but they are all garbage since they are not even civilized at all and Nigeria is an exception except that the men especially from the South Eastern are into drugs, cultism, ritualism and are bush people.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Blakpot: 10:19am On May 08, 2022
OP u can join Christian dating groups or if possible visit Nigeria, attend events, meet people and such.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 08, 2022
PStacks:

It's enough you wrote your name as Mary.. you didn't have to add the Nurse Title. Worst s you added USA.

Your moniker uzzes every inch scam written all over, either that or you seem not be able to get it out ur head the USA thing be so shacking u any African Man that marries you is doomed.
I swear to God , sometimes i dont even know if its just a thing to get traffic for the site
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by batistutajulio: 10:21am On May 08, 2022
KELVINXY:
Before you consider dating and marrying an African man,
Are you willing to be submissive?, irrespective of your social and financial status.?

What you guy’s call LOVE over there, is what we African men call RESPECT over here.

Just one of the major things to consider,

Good luck out there!

I know you must be from the East, they command respect as if they are gods when they are bush people that was shown civilization by the 100 years ago by Yoruba.

Your culture of respect is called stupidity and is outdated, you better learn to live in the modern world like Yorubas do.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by skylane: 10:21am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
you need to understand each other and sacrifice for each other love these days is just materialistic but anyway along as you interact with the person first you can make your judgement from there,you can pm me if you don't mind interaction
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by fernandoc(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2022
I would actually love to meet and marry an American. However I'm not ready to leave my home country to settle permanently anywhere else.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by batistutajulio: 10:24am On May 08, 2022
KELVINXY:
Before you consider dating and marrying an African man,
Are you willing to be submissive?, irrespective of your social and financial status.?

What you guy’s call LOVE over there, is what we African men call RESPECT over here.

Just one of the major things to consider,

Good luck out there!

Bunch of insecure Nigerians that can't handle and live with women, I know you are from the Eastern Nigeria and are no different from the Fulani who only know how to whip a cow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.