Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? (41194 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Bigfish121(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2022
Elaborate more.

kamez:
Average of 600k per week.....

And yes I make that money right from the comfort of my house..

And it's legit...very very very legit
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Jmichael1(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2022
bonnyhope:
You created this thread for people to lie

i swear...
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by HausaIboYoruba: 10:49pm On May 08, 2022
shocked
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Emmacy001: 10:50pm On May 08, 2022
kamez:
Average of 600k per week.....

And yes I make that money right from the comfort of my house..

And it's legit...very very very legit

Boss... I'm willing to learn from you
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:50pm On May 08, 2022
etinanguy:
If u lie 4 here..........
What's the meaning of vawulence I'm seeing it everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by candygist: 10:55pm On May 08, 2022
Mcslize:

Do you know that some ignorant people still believe one can't make legit money online?

With the mention of online, they will ignorantly term you Yahoo boy. So many persons still believe in the 9-5 job rat race.

So let them know that we have legit online job. You don't have to tell them to pay you before you teach them.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by TheRealOwner(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2022
Investorozay:
100 to 300£ a day
Based on market conditions
undecided
Arbitrage people will understand

Can you teach me

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 123readygo: 10:57pm On May 08, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Farming.... Average of 500 per month.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by rukz: 10:58pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:
Well, I make 2k-3k daily as a bet9ja shop cashier apart from my monthly pay. I'm still aiming higher

Like I said in the other related thread, To achieve greatness and to be counted great in life, don't get addicted to virtual aka baby. It has mercilessly ruined lives and destinies. It has broken homes that were once filled with marital joy. It has brought down men that once managed successful businesses

There is no customer that comes to our shop that virtual has not partially or completely damaged his life.

A guy in our shop told me that his wife was sick and hospitalized. He sought for the financial assistance of his friends and relatives to pay for the medical treatment of his wife. His loved ones were able to raise money for him and he squandered the money on virtual ( that's addiction ). His wife later died in the hospital. I have heard about the miserable stories of customers. They told me that bet has ruined their lives and shattered their dreams. They are unable to destroy the addiction. They are glued to virtual already.

Virtual is full of false hope and illusion. It will program your mind to believe that you can win huge amount of money and start a better life.

That's the false assurance virtual gives till you see grey hair on your head with the irredeemable time you have wasted while chasing false hope.

To those that haven't known about virtual, may you never know about it, to those that are addicted to it already, may you overcome the addiction

Don't live your life on false hope of winning
immaginary millions while you waste away your time and life

You can venture into any other profitable business

Infact, betting activities must be thoroughly reviewed and regulated in Nigeria

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Udemzy05: 11:00pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247 come and tell us,in the other thread you were estimating how much a freelancer can earn.

Come and tell us how much you earn online and what type of freelancing you're into.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Britishcoins(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2022
I do make atleast 22k daily from my shop, selling boutique.
Averages profit monthly is 600k

I still have many business idea which I will venture immediately I get married..
Jeans bought 6500 could be sold at least 10k
3500 profit.
Sometimes I make 100k profit daily...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Udemzy05: 11:02pm On May 08, 2022
AMGBoss:
YouTuber cool

If you don't gerrit, then forget about it grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Udemzy05: 11:03pm On May 08, 2022
Martartins:
I work for free for now. Passion is more important than money. I have found my passion.

You say? grin
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Udemzy05: 11:05pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:
Well, I make 2k-3k daily as a bet9ja shop cashier apart from my monthly pay. I'm still aiming higher

Like I said in the other related thread, To achieve greatness and to be counted great in life, don't get addicted to virtual aka baby. It has mercilessly ruined lives and destinies. It has broken homes that were once filled with marital joy. It has brought down men that once managed successful businesses

There is no customer that comes to our shop that virtual has not partially or completely damaged his life.

A guy in our shop told me that his wife was sick and hospitalized. He sought for the financial assistance of his friends and relatives to pay for the medical treatment of his wife. His loved ones were able to raise money for him and he squandered the money on virtual ( that's addiction ). His wife later died in the hospital. I have heard about the miserable stories of customers. They told me that bet has ruined their lives and shattered their dreams. They are unable to destroy the addiction. They are glued to virtual already.

Virtual is full of false hope and illusion. It will program your mind to believe that you can win huge amount of money and start a better life.

That's the false assurance virtual gives till you see grey hair on your head with the irredeemable time you have wasted while chasing false hope.

To those that haven't known about virtual, may you never know about it, to those that are addicted to it already, may you overcome the addiction

Don't live your life on false hope of winning
immaginary millions while you waste away your time and life

You can venture into any other profitable business

Infact, betting activities must be thoroughly reviewed and regulated in Nigeria

If dem review am sey you go still dey make your 2k-3k daily? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Peterqq: 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
1m monthly,yet I need more.what a life

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Udemzy05: 11:10pm On May 08, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
1.2 million naira monthly from sports betting
Stake 20k on top 3 sure odds for 30 days in a month...i no get work na betting be my own yahoo yahoogrin

grin grin na so e easy,see as e sweet you to type grin

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by planetE(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2022
Udemzy05:

If dem review am sey you go still dey make your 2k-3k daily? grin

Well, I may not be making it but it will save the lives of those that may later know about it in the nearest future from entering the miserable amd deceptive pith that is filled with gold and diamond outwardly

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by sabiboi3595: 11:11pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you for the info, u just went straight to the point, virtual they kill and destroy destiny, i be victim, dont know why u cant just run from it,

8 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by royalfly(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2022
Myclubmycash:
Between $500 and $650 weekly via Freelance jobs..
I can teach you some of the skills if you sincerely wish to learn and work remotely.
(+2348039300349 WhatsApp)

Na free you take teach me?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 08, 2022
I have 5 different businesses ( 3 bet9ja shops, one Private medical laboratory and a pharmacy shop.) . I'm on average of 1 million a month after expenses. Currently, studying medicine and surgery

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AzzaMan: 11:15pm On May 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Udemzy05: 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:

Well, I may not be making it but it will save the lives of those that may know about it in the nearest future from entering the miserable amd deceptive pith that is filled with gold and diamond oitwardly

Lol.. cool,I stop betting in 2014 after seeing a post by Akin alabi here on nairaland.

If a bookmaker can tell you to bet for fun,that tells a lot grin, betting is a game of luck.

Imagine trying to predicting what 22 players will do on the field,if you accumulate 3 teams at least, that's 22*3 which is 66.

You wan predict the out of a match wey 66 players play,you be witch? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Americafighter: 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
10-15 million monthly

I do fraud

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Peterqq: 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
1million monthly from transport business

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Mayork2(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
Investorozay:
100 to 300£ a day
Based on market conditions
undecided
Arbitrage people will understand
I beg make I pm you

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Biafranodogwu55: 11:17pm On May 08, 2022
Udemzy05:

grin grin na so e easy,see as e sweet you to type grin
Guy no be lie i dey yarn you anyways if u like u believe if u no like then fogerrabourritgrin
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by lessie(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2022
Show me way Boss
Moscodee1990:
5 to 8 usdt daily and its increasing day by day, (side hustle)

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by vickybby(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2022
Why has most nairalanders turn to APC politicians? Before now,there are trusted guys here, today they have almost turn to political thugs....for once can't we make this forum save for others? Let collectively profer kind gesture to one another....starting from YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Udemzy05: 11:21pm On May 08, 2022
Bigfish121:
What is your niche?Getting jobs in upwrok is not that easy at all.i will like to know your skill.

Lol..I'm glad you understand the thing, getting a job on fiverr gan is not easy even if you bid or you're just starting out you will be suprise at the level of job that are available, Jobs you have no idea of even if it's in your field,the amount gan won't even allow you to outsource for it.

Using the Nigerian flag alone is another thing entirely and if you want to use the US flag, verification is another issue.

Then you have to start buying reviews again and all that,you seeing $500 monthly will make you want to jump on it trust me anybody make that kind of amount on freelancing has either being on the platform for a very long time, have spend a lot on buying reviews or have returning clients.

It is not always easy .

10 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Udemzy05: 11:23pm On May 08, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Guy no be lie i dey yarn you anyways if u like u believe if u no like then fogerrabourritgrin

Me wey don forget about it tey tey grin
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by psalmz(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2022
above 100

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Smhaykins(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello nairalanders,

I believe we have self employed millonaires in this forum, people with different mindset and different business tips, doing legit business and paying their bills by their self.
While some would want to keep their source of wealth a secrete, i believe others are ready to share theirs and help others today.

There are lots of things that we we can do to make money, both online and offline without going out to look for job, expecially in this our present time when mobile phones and internet plays a major role in the business sector.

There are lots of litle businesses out there that can make you pay your bills by yourself, but if you don't know them, you won't know they exist unless you are being told. That is why i want us to motivate each others today, that litle tips you are about to share will go along way in someone's live today.

So,

How much do you make monthly,

How do you make it?

'share with others now'

May God bless you as you share with others.

I have a game centre, I make not less than 8k per day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.