Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) (3252 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by KiNg0G: 4:58pm On May 08, 2022
All rights reserved. EFCC, INTERPOL, your welcome.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by KiNg0G: 4:58pm On May 08, 2022
why he go buy motor, which kind type him buy? this was what came across my mind, when I heard zino just bought a brand new suv. was i jealous? no...this was more than jealousy.
I used to feed this boy back in the days, he wore my used cloths, sent him on several errands to and fro...way back 2015. I enjoyed seeing him relied on me same with other people I had in my palms, it was just all about myself, I alone. it gave me joy, but I never thought the ball could roll at any time soon.

zino hit a jackpot when he finally caught an australian client that paid him a huge sum of money all in a single taking, from that day henceforth is living changed, he started receiving pay slips uphon payslips, one could thought he had went to plus up... but no he didn't go no where, dude had pleaded with me on several occasions to take him to where I did my charms but I refused. I wouldn't want him to be better than me, richer, instead I kept insisting nothing like that..he should keep hustling one day GRACE will surely surface and it did happen.

He left my Hk after some months for his own apartments in the next community closeby A serene environment, sorta like a GRa standard.

me: hello

zino: bossu, affa how you dey na

me: I mount, what's the update?

he wanted me to come visit him at his new home, offcus I jumped at the proposal to my surprise getting to his apartments things I saw in it made me boil more with anger. he had a 65 itches samsung ultra smart tv that might cost up to 2millionnaira, A home theatre fixed at both corners of the shelves, the sitting couch were all shinning whites... with a lion statue screamingly expensive placed on the center table. I couldn't stare, if a seer read my mind at that time they could easily tell how I felt.

I congratulated him and dude couldn't stop talking about how good I was to him all this year's, to some other friend of his that were around, he was planning to hold a party the next day which was Sunday so he just wanted to officially invite me while we drank a bottle of bellaire.. one of the guys that has been silent all this while echoed..

"bros, check wallet is like she don do the transfer na $50,000 she do.

oh, zino smiled and ask him which wallet he gave her.

na that one you give me yesterday na, Coinbase

here I was listening to all of their conversations, burning with flames and envy inside me..I faked a smile and I knew I needed to act fast to stop this guy from been richer than me.

here comes my confessions.

1 Like

Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Bluezy13(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Kennyliga112: 5:03pm On May 08, 2022
This one Na movie script joor

1 Like

Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by blazingblender(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2022
Abeg continue
E don tay wey I read this kind of stories

Well
Paint production is one of the most lucrative business many people don't know about
It can give you *7 of your capital on your first sale ..
And it's is very easy to learn
If you are interested in learning everything about this business and also get a certificate
This may be your opportunity to make wealth
Note it is online
chat 07044383920
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Menance: 5:08pm On May 08, 2022
Keep thinking you're anonymous on the net. Them go soon track you badly
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by KiNg0G: 5:09pm On May 08, 2022
Menance:
you and them can start from there.

https://www.nairaland.com/6941785/untold-story-ubaga-hk-yahoo
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Tinneh: 12:58pm On May 09, 2022
KiNg0G:
you and them can start from there.

https://www.nairaland.com/6941785/untold-story-ubaga-hk-yahoo
Snr man i just finished reading that ubaga hk story..guess i was late to the party , please how can i get the remaining updates

1 Like

Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by KiNg0G: 1:04pm On May 09, 2022
kenearth50:
Ride on with longer updates.....

Tho would still be on the lookout for the continuation of your previous Ubaga update

Tinneh:

Snr man i just finished reading that ubaga hk story..guess i was late to the party , please how can i get the remaining updates

you saw how the threads was closed because of derailers if you all want an update keep on tagging the mods to reopen it.
Obinnau
lalasticlala
Seun

2 Likes

Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:16am On May 10, 2022
Menance:

Do not judge a book by its cover!!

I attended one PhD exit seminar at BSU and the student dressed this way to the presentation. The lecturers were all angry at him and began to rain insults. He stood crying as they said horrible things about him.

When they were done, he began "Standing before you today that I am defending my PhD Thesis is a miracle no one else can do except God. Today is the most special day of my life and I know I have to look my best. I actually did, I wore my best cloths. Standing before you is the son of a very wealthy man whose parents died in a motor accident when he was 9 years old and in primary 4. His late parents left him with 2 younger sisters. The eldest was 6 while the youngest was 4 when they died. All my parents had, was inherited by my father's younger brother and he threw us out of the house. There was no one to run to. We survived it and I promised myself, me and my sisters must get the best of education.

I went to a community school in Ushongo where I work on people's farms in the evening to feed my sisters and later worked in the construction site to make sure they both attended and graduated at Federal Government Girls college Gboko. My sister's sold fried yam and ice fish in Gboko and saw me through school in Uni Agric Makurdi. When I graduated, I thought a job will come and our lives will change. That didn't happen and my sisters insisted I go for M.Sc. I finished my programme at the University of Ilorin in 2017 came here for the scholarship while also insisting my sisters take their JAMB and enroll into the university. Yes, we have God fighting for us and they all passed and are admitted here in BSU. The eldest is in Geography while her kid sister is in Law. The load is all on me. Many of you my lecturers may not even know me because I am not always in class. The little I make goes for their school fees, feeding and accommodation. They have made sacrifices for me and I owe them this education. Profs., Drs, pls pardon me. I know where designer suits are sold in Modern Market but I have to appear before you this way because my sisters would drop out of this university if I do...."

Everyone was shocked and heads down. A lady Doctor couldn't hold her tears. She had to stop him from telling his story and asked the sisters should pack into her house in town no one is occupying since she is staying in the Staff Quarters.

The guy defended his Thesis perfectly and everyone in the hall stood up clapping for him and admiring his strength, courage and resilience.

Stories behind many looks will shock us.

2 Likes

Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:21am On May 10, 2022
My company has a team of farmers, consultant, Agric engineers,mechanical engineer,electrical and electronic engineer and some gifted skilled workers

The team has been a fabrication of agriculture machines for a while we fabricate for

Obasanjo' farms all over Nigeria.... SD Engineering

We fabricate maize dryer that uses:just 3 litters of petrol and 2 bunches of fire wood lthat is ess than N1,000 to dry 1 ton of maize in 1.30min

So why plant maize and Wait for sunshine before it dry while you can use dryer and replant twice during raining season ,bag and sell ,dry maize is usually expensive and scarse

The same machine can dry cassava, yam,any kind of vegetable, sweet potatoes, fruits , pkn etc but not for fish or meat

l will post picture of the dryer later on

You can contact me on WhatsApp for the picture 08120528950

Price is N280k

The machine can be commercialize

We fabricate most agriculture machines

call and WhatsApp 08120528950
eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:22am On May 10, 2022
Good day beautiful people.On this thread I will be posting prices of grains and Vegetables as obtained in our local market here in Niger State.You're welcome to make me your resource person in regards to the affomentioned subject matter.Our Haulage service is swift and quick to deliver.i have been doing this business behind the scenes for about two years now,due to popular demand I decided to bring it to public domain.Asides my immediate family Nairaland is my second family I can't imagine a day go by without opening this door, that's how obsessed I'm. thanks in anticipation to my prospective customer,I won't take it for granted trust me.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:06pm On Apr 20
I will be updating this thread every Thursday because that's the day for Madallah market.For those that want to buy long grain stone free Nigeria Rice,Rice market is every Tuesday.You can actually use this rice for cooking fried rice as it's non-stick and if destoned it's 98 percent free of visible Stones.The fruits and vegetables market is everyday.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Pop Corn=40,000
*Maize Flour=30,000

Beans:
*Brown beans=42,000
*Honey beans=43,000
*Iron Beans=41,000
*Soya Beans=40,000

*Wheat =43,000
*Sorgum=30,000
*Tamba=30,000
*Tiger Nut= 30,000
*Bambara Nut= 55,000
*Zobo =21,000

Fruits and Vegetables
*Big Size watermelon=8K (dozen)
*Tangerine=10k (Basket full)
*Sweet melon=2k (dozen)
*Cucumber=12k(bag)
*Avocado=4k ( basket)
*Mango=5k(Basket)
*Tomatoes 7k(Basketful)derica brand.
*Cabbage=6k(Bag)

Keep the orders coming, our haulage service is fast and reliable,we deliver to all states in Nigeria.We can help you plan overseas delivery.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by sunbreaker: 10:06pm On Apr 21
Maryam1234:
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Pop Corn=40,000
*Maize Flour=30,000

Beans:
*Brown beans=42,000
*Honey beans=43,000
*Iron Beans=41,000
*Soya Beans=40,000

*Wheat =43,000
*Sorgum=30,000
*Tamba=30,000
*Tiger Nut= 30,000
*Bambara Nut= 55,000
*Zobo =21,000

Fruits and Vegetables
*Sweet melon=2k (dozen)
*Cucumber=12k(bag)
*Avocado=4k ( basket)
*Mango=5k(Basket)
*Cabbage=6k(Bag)

Keep the orders coming, our haulage service is fast and reliable,we deliver to all states in Nigeria.We can help you plan overseas delivery.
in what kg are the grains?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:29pm On Apr 21
sunbreaker:
in what kg are the grains?
All in 100 Kg, Jumbo Size.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 11:25pm On Apr 21
100 kg bag comprises of 72-74 mudules maximum.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 11:26pm On Apr 21
For confirmation and enquiry you can reach me via my WhatsApp handle
https:///qr/U4AW2QLG6WFQK1
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by akenzua74: 11:40pm On Apr 21
Madam, tomatoes is it Big basket?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by amp01(m): 6:38am On Apr 22
Maryam1234:
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Pop Corn=40,000
*Maize Flour=30,000

Beans:
*Brown beans=42,000
*Honey beans=43,000
*Iron Beans=41,000
*Soya Beans=40,000

*Wheat =43,000
*Sorgum=30,000
*Tamba=30,000
*Tiger Nut= 30,000
*Bambara Nut= 55,000
*Zobo =21,000

Fruits and Vegetables
*Sweet melon=2k (dozen)
*Cucumber=12k(bag)
*Avocado=4k ( basket)
*Mango=5k(Basket)
*Cabbage=6k(Bag)

Is there transportation to warri-Delta?
How do you handle the security?
Can you do payment on deliver?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 7:09am On Apr 22
amp01:

Is there transportation to warri-Delta?
How do you handle the security?
Can you do payment on deliver?

Yes there's transportation to Warri via Trailer Truck or J5 any means you choose
Your orders are secured if you're using our logistics service,we have security of goods and driver's in check.
We don't do payment on delivery
Note: I'm not selling to you, I'm helping you to buy at the existing market price.For trust and transparency you can come over while I tour the market with you,if you don't mind.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by shariff84: 7:32am On Apr 22
Maryam1234:
100 kg bag comprises of 72-74 mudules maximum.
disclaimer:- Any where this picture came from is my picture,it's snap by me during the last millet harvest period in kaboji market.
Also,no bag in entire Niger state that contains 72-74 mudus unless toliya.
The above bag in question carry only 60-65 mudus. I stand to be corrected.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Petie33: 7:34am On Apr 22
I may visit you soon hope the market is safe
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:52am On Apr 22
Petie33:
I may visit you soon hope the market is safe
Very safe, the market borders The FCT by 5minutes, just a stone throw from Abuja.Its by the Roadside as well.You can Google it, it will be a privilege to have you around.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:23am On Apr 23
Cashew nuts is available in tons price is 50K per bag and 630,500k for a ton.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by nuhuumar2014(m): 6:15am On Apr 23
Thanks for bringing trust to business Maryam.My goods arrived early this morning.I just have to join nairaland from ingonito mode to appreciate your efforts.Keep up with the attitude it's priceless.Looking forward to more business dealings with you.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 11:14am On Apr 23
nuhuumar2014:
Thanks for bringing trust to business Maryam.My goods arrived early this morning.I just have to join nairaland from ingonito mode to appreciate your efforts.Keep up with the attitude it's priceless.Looking forward to more business dealings with you.
Thank you sir,
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:23pm On Apr 23
Guess what!! While shopping for one of my online client in the market today I came accross Fonio(Acha) it's been ages I eat it last.And this one is stone free.below are some of the benefits of Fonio,Acha, Hungry Rice,Or World super grain as fondly called.

Acha (Fonio) scientifically known as Digitaria exilis is a neglected superfood that has grown in West Africa for over 5000 years.

It is a tiny grass-plant belonging to the Gramineae family and is one of the world’s oldest best cereal.

This wonder grain also commonly called hungry rice, petit mil, fundi grain, and fonio rice, is high in protein, fiber, and carbohydrates.

Acha (Fonio) contains 7- 9% crude protein. Its protein is high in methionine and cysteine, two important amino acids almost deficient in wheat, rice, barley, and rye.

Fonio has also been shown to contain almost twice as much methionine as that found in an egg. So it’s a highly nutritious grain.In Nigeria it's highly cultivated in the Plateau due to the vegetation and in Kaduna South as well. I can help you get it, trust me.Below is the picture of Fonio from my gallery.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:23am On May 10, 2022
For the nation to fast track the development of the non-oil sector for improved revenue generation, not less than 20 Nigerian goods are needed to be exported to the United States by the year 2020. These were the submissions of export business experts that gathered recently at the non oil breakfast workshop organised by the Nigerian American Chambers of Commerce, in collaboration with Fidelity Bank in Lagos.

It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

The export business experts, who argued that Nigeria has the best services companies in the Sub-Saharan Africa, however, lamented that credit to non-oil export sector has dipped from N852 billion in 2008 to N122 billion in 2014.

According to them, concerted efforts is needed by government at all levels and the various regulatory institutions to minimise all bottlenecks and bureaucracy associated with exportation of finished goods by Nigerian firms especially the Small and Medium Enterprises to revamp the trend.

Specifically, the Chief Executive Officer of Poize Capital Global, Comfort Sakoma, explained that creating enabling environment, strengthening the powers of export agencies like the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) as well as making sure that there are proper monitoring and evaluation process in government agencies would bolster trade export in Nigeria.

She added that exportation of goods and having access to foreign currency would enable the country to manage the challenges associated with currency flaunctuations.

In her own words: “We need government to fund organisations so that they are capable of delivering and achieving result. We need to increase the power given to these organisations to act, strengthening the powers of agencies, localising and centralising who handles African Growth Opportunity Act (AGOA), making sure that there are monitoring and evaluation process.

“We need to get all the necessary stakeholders on board, we need customs to understand what is going on, and we need them to be enabled not prevented. We need to make sure that all licensing regulatory bodies are on top of the conversation, to ensure that they can fast track without cutting corners to enable people that are looking for exports have the ability to do that.

“Then the shipping company must reduce the cost of shipping to encourage exporters, making sure that people are not paying unnecessary costs in shipping to make them competitive abroad. We need to do everything we can to ensure that we are creating product that will compete in foreign market.

“Also we need support from the government they should create enabling environment for trade. Nigeria is not doing well in the AGOA because everything set up to work against trade. Nigerian entrepreneurs are resilient, inspire of no support, no infrastructure, no market, no finance, continue to push forward with hope that one day the hard work will play out. It is time we rally around entrepreneurs and SMES that their hard work will play out.”

The Executive Director, Lagos and South West of Fidelity Bank Plc, Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe, stressed the need for Nigeria to fast track the process the diversification, noting that a lot needed to be done in the areas of ECOWAS liberalisation scheme to facilitate a seamless flow of trade into the sub-Saharan region and boost export.

She said: “We need to shift from import to export. Nigeria needs to diversify its revenue base but we have production challenges, which must be sorted out. It would be difficult for Nigeria to compete in the global space if Nigeria fails to address the issue of infrastructure because infrastructure development reduces business operating cost.”

She added that multiple taxation is a major issue that government must tackle to attract more business and foreign direct investment.

The Acting Managing Director of Nexim bank, Bashi Wali, explained that as part of efforts to arrest the declining trend in the non oil sector in Nigeria, the Central Bank of Nigeria recently approved N500 billion export stimulation facilities, with the bank acting as fund managers. He explained that the facility would provide liquidity to commercial banks to enable them lend to the export sector.

According to Wali, the intervention fund would also attract and incentivize new and additional investment to non-oil sector towards diversification of the economy and broadening the nation’s export base. He added that loan request from commercial banks on the new fund scheme currently stands at N42.67 billion while 21 applications were received for the scheme.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:24am On May 10, 2022
Ramadan Kareem booking up fast� FIRST 10 FASTEST FINGERS TO ORDER WILL GET DISCOUNT FROM US...CALL OR WHATSAPP 2349137472107 FOR BOOKING.
Menu: FULLY ROASTED TURKEY #18,000
GRASSCUTTER MEAT FOR JUST #7000 EACH.
GUINEA FOWL #2500
ROASTED CHICKEN #4500
FULLY ROASTED GOAT #28,000
HALF GOAT #14,000
FULLY ROASTED RAM � #60,000
HALF RAM #30,000...
QUARTER RAM #15,000..
FULL COW N250,000.
HALF COW N125,000.
QUARTER N62,500..
Full Crocodile N20,000
Nice snail meat...1Plate N2500
Please call or Whatsapp us on 09137472107
#SMOOCH FARM'S NIG.LTD.

Re: Roasted Meat From Smooch Farm by lorhema(f): 4:36pm On Apr 30
Where are you located?
Re: Roasted Meat From Smooch Farm by SocialJustice: 10:35pm On Apr 30
Ogbeni, where is your location?
Re: Roasted Meat From Smooch Farm by hommes(m): 4:54pm On May 01
Your location?
Re: Roasted Meat From Smooch Farm by SmoochFarm: 12:24pm On May 03
[quote author=SmoochFarm post=112402358]Ramadan Kareem booking up fast� FIRST 10 FASTEST FINGERS TO ORDER WILL GET DISCOUNT FROM US...CALL OR WHATSAPP 2349137472107 FOR BOOKING.
Menu: FULLY ROASTED TURKEY #18,000
GRASSCUTTER MEAT FOR JUST #7000 EACH.
GUINEA FOWL #2500
ROASTED CHICKEN #4500
FULLY ROASTED GOAT #28,000
HALF GOAT #14,000
FULLY ROASTED RAM � #60,000
HALF RAM #30,000...
QUARTER RAM #15,000..
FULL COW N250,000.
HALF COW N125,000.
QUARTER N62,500..
Full Crocodile N20,000
Nice snail meat...1Plate N2500
Please call or Whatsapp us on 09137472107
#SMOOCH FARM'S NIG.LTD...... thank you
Re: Roasted Meat From Smooch Farm by miltonchux(m): 2:09am On May 09
You don't reply people, they're asking your location and you kept mute and avoided them. It's a red flag if you can't tell us your location.
Re: Roasted Meat From Smooch Farm by Zico777(m): 4:40pm On May 09
This your cow na baby cow o!
Re: Roasted Meat From Smooch Farm by potosky: 4:43pm On May 09
U no try o.... temptation
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:24am On May 10, 2022
The Effect of Smoke on Brooding Chicks

Many people want to brood chicks and many are already into brooding of chicks but they find it hard to regulate the smoke coming from either the charcoal or lantern.

They are so much in a hurry to generate heat for their chicks.

In case you dont understand how it works, it takes time for heat to circulate in your brooding house, that is why you have to be there regularly to check your chicks at any interval of 30 minutes or hourly.

The heat will eventually circulate all your brooding house but i must say, you have to excercise patience .

For those who are always in a hurry to generate or want to circulate the heat in a short period of time. Well, the smoke generated from the heat sources affects your chicks in one way or the other.

Histologically it causes ....

Finsib the article via https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/05/the-effect-of-smoke-on-brooding-chicks.html

Re: The Effect Of Smoke On Brooding Chicks by thoosing(m): 4:31pm On May 09
nagro999:
The Effect of Smoke on Brooding Chicks

Many people want to brood chicks and many are already into brooding of chicks but they find it hard to regulate the smoke coming from either the charcoal or lantern.

They are so much in a hurry to generate heat for their chicks.

In case you dont understand how it works, it takes time for heat to circulate in your brooding house, that is why you have to be there regularly to check your chicks at any interval of 30 minutes or hourly.

The heat will eventually circulate all your brooding house but i must say, you have to excercise patience .

For those who are always in a hurry to generate or want to circulate the heat in a short period of time. Well, the smoke generated from the heat sources affects your chicks in one way or the other.

Histologically it causes ....

Finsib the article via https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/05/the-effect-of-smoke-on-brooding-chicks.html

Yea
Feel free to whatsapp/Consult me for livestock production ( poultry,piggery and the ruminants) services...
0....7030....26204......i
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:25am On May 10, 2022
Agroblessing global services limited
RC:1742944

Our Service includes ;

* Greenhouse technology
* Irrigation technology

�PLANTAIN and PINEAPPLE SUCKERS (Hybrid) For Sale****

�COCOA SEEDLING***

�COCOA POD***

�DUAF PAWPAW SEEDLING***

�DUAF COCOANUT SEEDLING ***

�DUAF PLANTAIN SUCKERS ***

�DUAF ORANGE SEEDLING ***

�DUAF MANGO SEEDLING ***

�LEMON SEEDLING**

�TANGERINE SEEDLING **

�OGBONO SEEDLINGS (avengers)

� JATROPHA SEEDLINGS/

�PALM SEEDLINGS

� BITTER COLA

� HASS AVOCADO (DWARF)

�GRAPE VINES

* Quality Improved Variety
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
* Uniformity; synchronized harvest

Email: Blessing_tolu@yahoo.com
Mobile: 2348034120420, 08076268076

*****FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Agribusiness Feasibility Study.
¤- Agribusiness Proposal Writing.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Manual/E-book on Commercial Production-Guide of PLANTAIN.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Hybrid Suckers) supply.
¤- Farm Setup/Management.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
¤- General Agribusiness Consultancy

N. B
I am very safe to do business with
You can drop your text message, we will call back

Whatsapp or call 08034120420,

Agroblessing
(Quote) (Report) 11 Likes (Like) (Share)

Re: Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola by Beboy23(m): 12:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Duaf Orange seeding

Dwarf citrus trees are simply regular fruit trees that are grafted onto smaller plant rootstock. This means you get the tasty fruit of a normal citrus tree from a plant that works well in landscapes that can’t accommodate a full-size tree.

And most importantly, of course, smaller trees mean more easily accessible fruit! Dwarf citrus trees generally grow to be a maximum of 8 to 10 feet tall
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:26am On May 10, 2022
Over two thousand acres of land is available for sale in Iseyin L.G.A of Oyo state.
Price per acre is N60,000 and it is very close to access road.
Please call 09051247376 for details.
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by AdeniyiA(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
omoluabi87:
Over two thousand acres of land is available for sale in Iseyin L.G.A of Oyo state.
Call me on 09051247376 or pin 296F1090 for details.
which remotest of the remote village is that??
One acre is six plot. in other words, your one plot is N10, 000 shocked
(Quote) (Report) 11 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Do you absolutely have to hit that reply button?
(Quote) (Report) 16 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Krestkross: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Him one acre 60k grin grin do you have any prove??
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by fm7070: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
@omoluabi, leave all these butter boys who know nothing about agriculture alone
(Quote) (Report) 9 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Denn(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Internet farmers....

Farm land is relatively cheaper than city land where you live.

An acre is an acre....
(Quote) (Report) 20 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
fm7070:
@omoluabi, leave all these butter boys who know nothing about agriculture alone

Lol. Thanks jare.
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by funstufz: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
omoluabi87:
Call me on 09051247376 or pin 296F1090 for details.

I knew this is possible but we need more info on the:
Genuiness of the said farmland;
Documentation;
Is it family land or chieftaincy assigned/acclaimed land;
Any other hidden charges.
Pls how far is iseyin to ibadan/osogbo. Tanx
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by pyx: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
I.live around Iseyin and Awaye axis ,, this claim is true I acquire mine for 50k per acre Drive time from abeokuta is 1hr 20minutes n ibadan is around same
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
@Pyx: Thanks.

@funstufz
-it is family land
-the only other charge is agent's commission.
- Iseyin is 80km from ibadan. The location itself is just before you get to Iseyin town.
As per documentation, there's a survey plan for it.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Johnnyessence(m): 4:41am On Apr 30, 2015
omoluabi87:

@funstufz
-it is family land
- Iseyin is 80km from ibadan. The location itself is just before you get to Iseyin town.
@ omoluabi sum everything together how much will I pay still they observe Sir Thks for d info I love to go for agriculture in big scale using tractors for clearing .
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47am On Apr 30, 2015
omoluabi87:

@funstufz
-it is family land
I want to know into details may be I can speak to you privately are u on whatsapp so that we can talk on it sir . then is it only acres u sell what of selling hectares hmmm.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
@Johnyessence

I can't sum everything together without knowing how many acres you are buying. Commission is usually 10% but we are flexible.
An hectare is two and a half acres so if you prefare to talk in hectares, then its N150,000 per hectare.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by condi1704(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
can one buy only an acre. Also do u have an acre closer to big river by 100meter and same time closer to main road.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by ajokbem: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
How can I contact u on watsapp. I'm interested
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49am On May 01, 2015
omoluabi87:
@Johnyessence

I can't sum everything together without knowing how many acres you are buying. Commission is usually 10% but we are flexible.
An hectare is two and a half acres so if you prefare to talk in hectares, then its N150,000 per hectare.
Thks for ur reply still want to know u privately sir.and pls if I get d land what of d clearing procedure sir hope you av some people that clears land over there too hmmm.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 9:31am On May 01, 2015
@ Johnyessence.
No problem sir, feel free to call my number. Yes, clearing will not be an issue.

@ ajokbem; sorry, I'm not.

@condi1704; I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question. The land is bordered on one side by the main road while there is a river at the other end. But the distance between the two is definitely more than 100m.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by MoneyMerchant(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2015
pyx:
I.live around Iseyin and Awaye axis
,, this claim is true
I acquire mine for 50k per acre
Drive time from abeokuta is 1hr 20minutes n ibadan is around same
Hello, i will like to have a chat with you please, regarding to your write up above. I will appreciate if you can give me your number. Thanks.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Johnnyessence(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2015
omoluabi87:
@ Johnyessence.
No problem sir, feel free to call my number. Yes, clearing will not be an issue.

@ ajokbem; sorry, I'm not.

@condi1704; I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question. The land is bordered on one side by the main road while there is a river at the other end. But the distance between the two is definitely more than 100m.
@ omoluabi pls are u on whatsapp nii hmmmm pls let me add u ooo so that we can talk.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by pyx: 1:09pm On May 02, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
Hello, i will like to have a chat with you please, regarding to your write up above. I will appreciate if you can give me your number. Thanks.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 8:06am On May 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
@ omoluabi pls are u on whatsapp nii hmmmm pls let me add u ooo so that we can talk.

Sorry, I'm not. Bbm only, unless u prefer email.
Better yet, u can call me.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Nobody: 8:30am On May 03, 2015
A friend told me abouth this yesterday and I was like na lie! But he prove me wrong!

I wish I can start farming!!!
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by pyx: 2:49pm On May 03, 2015
olaxco2f:
A friend told me abouth this yesterday and I was like na lie! But he prove me wrong!

I wish I can start farming!!!
Never doubt all statement, make attempt to do fact finding to know reality. I left Lagos in 2006 september with 30k after hearing about this axis to start something but to the Glory of God am a force to reckon with. I acquired most of my landed Property cheaply with genuine documents for farmimg. My major business that is school is on 5 acreas of land courtesy of cheapland. Am grateful to God because some of my Friends then refer to me as a village person but i live my life
my project here has brought lot of opportunities like visa to USA n others. just to enciurage to make a try.
(Quote) (Report) 11 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2015
pls how much will one get for clearing after i get d land from you bro omoluabi. am not a fan of bbm so i will call u bro and pls is stream flowing along d place hmmm pls need ur reply fast. thk u
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 4:09pm On May 05, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls how much will one get for clearing after i get d land from you bro omoluabi. am not a fan of bbm so i will call u bro and pls is stream flowing along d place hmmm pls need ur reply fast. thk u
y

If you need an urgent reply your best bet is to call.
there is a river, not a stream. But I can't promise you'll get close to it. Its first come first serve so once areas around the river are gone......
Clearing depends on how you want to do it ie manually or with a tractor. This will depend on the scale of your operation. Normally, manual clearing is around N12,000 per acre. I'm just giving you an idea, prices differ for various reasons (mainly the type of vegetation). Also, you might have to do some stumping but that's left to you.
Hope this helps.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2015
omoluabi87:
y

If you need an urgent reply your best bet is to call.
there is a river, not a stream. But I can't promise you'll get close to it. Its first come first serve so once areas around the river are gone......
Clearing depends on how you want to do it ie manually or with a tractor. This will depend on the scale of your operation. Normally, manual clearing is around N12,000 per acre. I'm just giving you an idea, prices differ for various reasons (mainly the type of vegetation). Also, you might have to do some stumping but that's left to you.
Hope this helps.
Thks for ur reply bro pls has rain started falling in iseyin niii.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
Yes, it has.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Johnnyessence(m): 3:23am On May 07, 2015
omoluabi87:
Yes, it has.
Thks for ur reply thus far pls hope if I get d land d river that u said is not close to d land won't destroy d plants hmmmm.need ur reply .
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by bharseeth(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2015
Oga omoluabi, pls drop your contacts make we discuss biz.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 7:56am On May 08, 2015
@bharseeth: 09051247376.
@johnyessence: the land is over 2000 acres. I'm sure you can get somewhere that won't be anywhere near the river if that's what you want.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by Johnnyessence(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2015
omoluabi87:
@bharseeth: 09051247376.
@johnyessence: the land is over 2000 acres. I'm sure you can get somewhere that won't be anywhere near the river if that's what you want.
@ omoluabi i heard isheyin land is not as fertile as ogbomosho land and i also heard isheyin is been situated in oyo north axis and i heard from my dad that d land of isheyin is not as fertile as ogbomosho still need ur advice sir i will av love to be charting on whatsapp i will try and download bbm on my phone.thank u for ur reply.
Re: Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre by omoluabi87: 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
Johnnyessence:
@ omoluabi i heard isheyin land is not as fertile as ogbomosho land and i also heard isheyin is been situated in oyo north axis and i heard from my dad that d land of isheyin is not as fertile as ogbomosho still need ur advice sir i will av love to be charting on whatsapp i will try and download bbm on my phone.thank u for ur reply.

This is the 21 century and information is available @ your fingertips. How can someone say land isn't fertile when he hasn't even seen it? Talkless of doing a soil test?
I don't know where your informants got their information from so I'm not going to argue with anyone.
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:28am On May 10, 2022
Wow

She's lucky there's no petty thieves over there. Assuming it was here in Ogun , the thing will be riping inside thieves stomachs.

Congratulations to your mum, next harvest will be bountiful.
(Quote) (Report) 410 Likes (Like) 22 Shares (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 2:02pm On Apr 22
Awesome! It's amazing how one could easily get fresh fruits in Africa!
(Quote) (Report) 58 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Ceeman18(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22
Beautiful.
Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models.
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by B3sty: 3:50pm On Apr 22
This is Wonderful! Agriculture is Bea
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 4:21pm On Apr 22
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wow

She's lucky there's no petty thieves over there. Assuming it was here in Ogun , the thing will be riping inside thieves stomachs.

Congratulations to your mum, next harvest will be bountiful.

Lol thanks,my mom is very strict trust me.she attempted joining the Nigeria army twice grin.

They are petty thieves here also,but they do avoid my mom's plantation.

They know the consequences of such actions.
(Quote) (Report) 160 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 4:22pm On Apr 22
WoundedLamb:
Awesome! It's amazing how one could easily get fresh fruits in Africa!

Africa is blessed na smiley
(Quote) (Report) 15 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Johnboom: 11:10am On Apr 23
Where are you located. I am interested in buying the Sucker.
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by lorhema(f): 1:47pm On Apr 23
Lovely.

Those pineapples will be SWEET. I wish I was close by and could buy some.
(Quote) (Report) 13 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 7:30pm On Apr 23
cool iwe kiko.Lai si oko ati ada,ko Ipe oo.ko ipe oo.Ise Agbe ni ise ile wa.Eni ko sise,a ma j'ale. cool.Those good days we carried slate go sch wink.God bless farmers worldwide cool

Afonjas,hope I get ur language wink
(Quote) (Report) 25 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Ugaboy: 7:30pm On Apr 23
Recently my father was educating me how important is farming...was just curious how will i leave Data Analysis/Programming to farming.

I can only try cassava and vegetables farming...for personal consumption
(Quote) (Report) 9 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by MAGG0T(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23
smiley

Nice, so can I see the picture of your mom now
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by victons(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23
angry
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Nonso92(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23
Wow!! This is awesome
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:30pm On Apr 23
God bless your Mum
(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by freedi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23
blessed soil
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by avrilwisedata: 7:31pm On Apr 23
Beautiful
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by HEBEI: 7:31pm On Apr 23
Congrats.

More power to you and your mum.
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by princeSammyz: 7:31pm On Apr 23
Lovely. What is the pink or so coloured fruit in picture 4?
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by simpleseyi: 7:31pm On Apr 23
Wonderful. Greater harvest next by God's Grace
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by STEWpid(f): 7:31pm On Apr 23
Yea yea..

Women kept on doing great things..
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:32pm On Apr 23
Wow nice one
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Mindlog: 7:32pm On Apr 23
Bumper harvest.
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by posty56: 7:32pm On Apr 23
wonderful
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Justman2020: 7:33pm On Apr 23
Lovely . baruba
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by shantti(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23
Those reddish ube brings me nostalgia. It was plentiful in my village in Enugu. Which state is your village in and what's the name of ur village
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Bfly: 7:33pm On Apr 23
Na this kind vibe dey sweet my mind.

God Bless your Mum.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harves
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:29am On May 10, 2022
this is a challenge that we at meglee farms is ready to tackle
we have the good soil,organic manure,fungicides,cu 999 cucumber seeds and also this the season when a bag of cucumber sells for more than 5000 naira,we have the motivation to plant 1500 carefully managed cucumber crops on 1 plot of land that will yield an average of 8 -10 fruits before it dies.we are currently averaging 5-6 fruits per plant,our new philosophy this dry season is quality management not quantity.one bag of cucumber contains from 60-75 fruits if it is cu 999 because of its big size.the land has been prepared,the seed is down and irrigation is in place.can we crack the holy grail of cucumber cultivation??lets find out together step by step info will be posted from day one to last day of harvesting.
(Quote) (Report) 11 Likes (Like) 11 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Adegbem01(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Following religiously
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by servercodes001: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
On board
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adegbem01:
Following religiously
pics will come of 1000 stands 35 day old cuke we planted in sacks,we will compare the yield between sack and planting on soil direct,these Thai guys are claiming that their variety can yield 10 to 15 even 20 fruits,hmmm!well we shall put them to test and bust this myths .
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by SLOVFO(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
okoroemeka:
pics will come of 1000 stands 35 day old cuke we planted in sacks,we will compare the yield between sack and planting on soil direct,these Thai guys are claiming that their variety can yield 10 to 15 even 20 fruits,hmmm!well we shall put them to test and bust this myths .

Please OP, where did you get your seed? What variant of seed are you using?
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by mamatwiny(f): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
It seems cucumber is now the holy grail.
My best friend of many years called me and told me to convert a landed property to cucumber farm. That if I invest 200k, I will make 1milla. Harvests are done every 6 weeks, That I need just land and source of water ( borehole)

I told her to get the full details
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
mamatwiny:
It seems cucumber is now the holy grail.
My best friend of many years called me and told me to convert a landed property to cucumber farm. That if I invest 200k, I will make 1milla. Harvests are done every 6 weeks, That I need just land and source of water ( borehole

I told her to get the full details
I am having problems uploading the pics ,we will plant tomorrow and hopefully we will have some pics,we are on a budget of 40.000 naira to manage 1500 crops for 45 days.we have spent so far #8000 seed,#1000 manure nearby poultry farm,#3500 bag of rope for staking,2 Haifa npk#3800,2 saaf fungicide#2000,10 satchets ridomilgold#3800 and 3 imiforce #3000.this is the material to see the project through.note we will not use inorganic fertilizer because anytime we use it losses of 5-10 percent occurs,a nearby poultry farm flushes it wastes away so we go organic with weekly sprays of Haifa bonus foilar fertilizer for micro nutrients the remains balance will be reserved for fuel for pumping water,but so far eedc is giving us light.can we work with this budget even to me it looks impossible but my late father use to tell me nothing venture nothing hard!
(Quote) (Report) 17 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
SLOVFO:

Please OP, where did you get your seed? What variant of seed are you using?
cu 999 Thai agro ltd check their Facebook page,we have tried every seed that is available from marketer,supermarkerter,point set,marketmore.murano,murano2f1.Tokyo,Nagano,monalisa,greengo,be it alpha,Indian and even local variety but cu 999 is the biggest,baddest and most profitable u can find,it is so flexible and adaptable that a beginner can plant it and profit from it.I remembered once we planted murano 2f1 it came out with a ratio of 1 male flower to 500 female flowers,then we have to drive to another farm that has cu999 variety pluck the abundant male flowers and then rush back to hand pollinate the murano,it was crazy!
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
pics are stubborn to upload pls can someone teach me how I tried tinypics nowhere it seems I don't know what am doing,any we planted today and the countdown has begun.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by unique199: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Can u pls drop your number or message me on WhatsApp I need to chat with u 07061536217
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
unique199:
Can u pls drop your number or message me on WhatsApp I need to chat with u 07061536217
whatsapp no 08119942049
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
today was hectic we harvested 120 bags of cucumber from our farm in the bush,the land mass is 20 plots fully ridged and staked,it was only possible because of our pathnership with eagle foods processing ltd they have very deep pockets and limitless quantity of poultry litter from their numerous megafarms,the total no of crops cannot be verified but we planted 15 satchets of seed each one containing average of 1700-1800 seeds,the target is 1000 bags with this harvest today we are hitting 680 bags in 5 harvest,how many times can we still harvest?can we make 1000 bags? these are all interesting questions that only time will answer but all I know is that on Monday we will start having pics,come hell come high water.
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by babades: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2018
sir, can yu pls analyse the cost of setting up cucumber farm on half a plot. Am jus a beginner. I will forever appreciate if yu can do this for me. Am tired of doing nothing. This is my mail contactdes21@gmail.com
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by feran15(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2018
i have always wondered, is the market for cucumbers that high? and how long can a cucumber stay after harvvesting?
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by surrogatesng: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2018
op is a story teller.Post pics and stop lying to gullible people.500,000 from a plot of land my foot
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by oyo007: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
I believe it's possible but only when you are selling at least 5000k per bag
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
babades:
sir, can yu pls analyse the cost of setting up cucumber farm on half a plot. Am jus a beginner. I will forever appreciate if yu can do this for me. Am tired of doing nothing. This is my mail contactdes21@gmail.com
half plot is small,if u believe and depending on ur location eg good soil,water source very important,source of bamboo staking and 1 plot is okay for a beginner..50,000 can do that if u are ready to do 70% work yourself.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
surrogatesng:
op is a story teller.Post pics and stop lying ton gullible people.500,000 from a plat of land my foot
I am not saying that we have gotten that target before,but I believe we can get that yield with good agricultural practice,chia Thai is claiming that their variety will give 10-15 fruits,but we only need 8 fruits per plant to get 100 bags,current price now is #4,000 and rain is still falling,during December when the crops will come out u can imagine what it will be,NB we sell around okigwe,ekwulobia,awka,umunze and Onitsha axis.
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by oyo007: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
I've achieved more than 10fruit before but with Saira east west seed
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
there are some cucumber varietys that are best left for the experts murano2f1,greengo,darina,etc .these crop are pure gynoceious species with high ratio of female to male flower,the ratio is high in some that every leaf comes with a female flower,why will it be left for the experts?(1)male flowers are viturally non existant so poor or even no pollination will occur,(2)because it is bio engineered for high incredible yields you cannot fertilize it using conventional means,it can only be done with drip irrigation and daily fertigation,we have even cracked the pollination part by planting a simple monoceious variety like markerter 2weeks than u plant the high yield type in the same farm,so when the high yield female will come bees will have male flowers around for good pollination,but the fertilization part stopped us,these variety has incredible high yields that it is almost impossible to fertilize,the rate the crops uses nutrients is far more than its ability to suck it from the soil so u have yellow leaves and many aborted fruits,I believe with drip fertigation and foliar fertilization this varierties can yield 20-25 fruits,but we will tackle it next year,hopefully our friend saliu bello our raingun suppler will be around for the drip kit.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
oyo007:
I've achieved more than 10fruit before but with Saira east west seed
pls my brother east west is no nonsense company their products are first class I remembered once we planted their habanero fresh pepper the yield was crazy .we only see greengo and monalisa ihere in the east,we will plant their nazuka f1 cabbage next year rainy season.
(Quote) (Report) 11 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
feran15:
i have always wondered, is the market for cucumbers that high? and how long can a cucumber stay after harvvesting?
Cu 999 can keep fresh for 10 days if stored in a cool dry place but the other high yielding types do not last long max 4 days due to its high fertilizer diet
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Juliana7: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
@op, when do u apply insecticide and fungicide
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Juliana7:
@op, when do u apply insecticide and fungicide
insecticides should not be applied speculatively on cucumbers you only use when u see signs of insect attack like cucumber bettle,leaf foot bug(the black nuisance) leaf miners and aphids these are common cuke pests that u can easily see the damage then use these insecticides because of low toxicity to bees,laraforce gold,actara,imiforce,aceta force,storm force.these are all systemic no nonsense insecticides,but if the crop is fruiting and bees are foraging use only actara very low toxicity to bees,spray a mixture of saaf fungicide(mancozeb+carbendazim) and ridomil gold(metexyl mefemoxen+copper sulphate) every week,I don't know of any cucumber disease that can survive the onslaught of these 4 active ingredients.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
okoroemeka:
this is a challenge that we at meglee farms is ready to tackle
we have the good soil,organic manure,fungicides,cu 999 cucumber seeds and also this the season when a bag of cucumber sells for more than 5000 naira,we have the motivation to plant 1500 carefully managed cucumber crops on 1 plot of land that will yield an average of 8 -10 fruits before it dies.we are currently averaging 5-6 fruits per plant,our new philosophy this dry season is quality management not quantity.one bag of cucumber contains from 60-75 fruits if it is cu 999 because of its big size.the land has been prepared,the seed is down and irrigation is in place.can we crack the holy grail of cucumber cultivation??lets find out together step by step info will be posted from day one to last day of harvesting.

Sorry, I had to quote the first write up... But 8-10 fruits per seed, is that an average? Cos t sounds too small to me. Why didn't you go for Murano, which produces faster

(I planted Tokyo though)
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
okoroemeka:
I am having problems uploading the pics ,we will plant tomorrow and hopefully we will have some pics,we are on a budget of 40.000 naira to manage 1500 crops for 45 days.we have spent so far #8000 seed,#1000 manure nearby poultry farm,#3500 bag of rope for staking,2 Haifa npk#3800,2 saaf fungicide#2000,10 satchets ridomilgold#3800 and 3 imiforce #3000.this is the material to see the project through.note we will not use inorganic fertilizer because anytime we use it losses of 5-10 percent occurs,a nearby poultry farm flushes it wastes away so we go organic with weekly sprays of Haifa bonus foilar fertilizer for micro nutrients the remains balance will be reserved for fuel for pumping water,but so far eedc is giving us light.can we work with this budget e
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:30am On May 10, 2022
MUSHROOM SELF EMPLOYMENT[i][/i]
The greatest difficulty in feeding man is to supply a sufficient quantity of the body- building material i.e protein. The other three nutritional categories are: the source of energy food (carbohydrates and fats), accessory food factors (vitamins) and inorganic compounds which are indispensable to good health. Water is of course essential (Chang and Buswell, 2003). In addition to their good proteins, mushrooms are a relatively good source of the following individual nutrients: fat, phosphorus, iron and vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, ascorbic acid, ergosterine and niacin. They are low in calories, carbohydrates and calcium.
In ancient Egypt, people consider mushroom as the plant of immortality, and the Pharaohs, respecting its delicious flavors, decreed that mushroom should not be touched by commoners.
Today, the science of mushroom has been fully developed for many species in the developed countries in Europe, North America and Asia. For example Agaricus bisporus,mostly produced in North America and European countries. Volvariella volvacea produced in china, Taiwan, Japan, the Philippines and Indonesia. Oyster mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus, P. pulmonarius produced in Asia, Italy and Hungary. The Jew’s ear Auricularia auricula is produced in China for centuries. While these countries are now deriving a great economic benefits (in mushroom exports) and increased the dietary of their people, Nigeria is still behind in this regard. Only a few smart entrepreneurs are into the production of mushroom in Nigeria, however this is not enough to meet the high demands of the health oriented public. There is alot of demand for Mushrooms in Nigeria due to the continous increase in population.

BENFITS

(1) Mushrooms offer tremendous applications as they can be used as food and medicines besides their key ecological roles. They represent as one of the world’s greatest untapped resources of nutrition and palatable food of the future. Mushrooms have been found effective against HIV, cancer, cholesterol reduction, stress, insomnia, asthma, allergies and diabetes (Bobek and Galbavy, 1999)
(2) The demand for mushroom is higher than supply all over the world. (here lies a great opportunity for those that are smart).
(3) Mushrooms are very cheap to cultivate, they grow on waste substances such as, Sawdust, Wood shavings, Cotton waste, Rice bran, Wheat bran, Yam peels, Cassava peels and other agro-industrial wastes.
(4) Mushrooms are relatively fast growing organisms. Some tropical mushrooms can be harvested and consumed within 10 days after spawning.
(5) You do not need a land, a room is enough to start with.
(6) Thus the activity can generate new jobs, especially in tropical or less developed countries.
(7) The return on investment is 500%!

Training fee is 15,000 naira.
Spawn of different species are also available for sale.
Please Contact us for more information on Training and Research consultation:

07064983344 (Also available on whatsapp)
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Share)
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 5:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Agaricus Bisporus. (Button Mushroom)
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:30am On May 10, 2022
POULTRY MARKETS*

�Poultry farmers are enjoined to join this group to market their poultry produce ONLY for free.

�Buyers should endeavor to request a legal backup before making payments as this group won't be liable for any fraud act in any form.

�No middleman transactions.

�Any other advert apart from POULTRY is NOT allowed. It may lead to losing your membership.

�Pls read the conditions understandably

Join via this link��
https:///CBol3n9lnyiAHbNpc99lzP
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:32am On May 10, 2022
[/color] Hunger and Starvation are the Worst Forms of Poverty Crippling The Economical Productivity of Youth in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Most of Our Nigerian Youth of Today cannot follow through with their Dreams, Goals and Aspirations because many at times - They are Stuck Worrying what to EAT for their Next Meal.

So, Instead of making Creative Progress in their various Careers; Hunger no dey gree them think well.

Join Us This Night by 8:16 pm (Nigerian Time) on Nairaland, as we reveal to you Our Agricultural Solutions which We have developed to Ensure Food Security thereby Alleviating The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Share to your loved ones.
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) 8 Shares (Share)
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:

Hunger and Starvation are the Worst Forms of Poverty Crippling The Economical Productivity of Youth in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Most of Our Nigerian Youth of Today cannot follow through with their Dreams, Goals and Aspirations because many at times - They are Stuck Worrying what to EAT for their Next Meal.

So, Instead of making Creative Progress in their various Careers; Hunger no dey gree them think well.

Join Us This Night by 8:16 pm (Nigerian Time) on Nairaland, as we reveal to you Our Agricultural Solutions which We have developed to Ensure Food Security thereby Alleviating The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Share to your loved ones.

Soft reminder

The Worst Form of Poverty crippling the Financial Growth of People in Nigeria and Africa at large is The Poverty of Hunger & Starvation.

In Year 2016, The SOP Integrated Farms in OSU, ATAKUNMOSA Osun State was established to help Alleviate This Form of Poverty by ensuring Maximum Food Security in Nigeria.

Join Us tonight by 8:16 pm (Nigerian Time), as We Enlighten and Empower You on the Financial Opportunities which We have created in the Agricultural Sector for The Alleviation of Poverty in Nigeria.

Join Us via through the Nairaland thread link below https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria#92387751 best Regards, See You on the Inside.
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello Everyone...

We will be having our Introductory Financial Webinar by 8:22 pm, Nigerian Time.

Stay tuned and Best Regards.

OGUNFEYITIMI Tope Joshua

founder of safe opportunities platforms

http://wix.to/5MDeAxs

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lectures would commence in 5 minutes time. Please stay tuned.

(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:
Lectures would commence in 5 minutes time. Please stay tuned.

We are about to begin tonight's Webinar on The Alleviation of The Poverty of Hunger & Starvation in Nigeria.
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by Fatbabyfart(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
It's 5 minutes later already

Fire On
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 5 Shares (Share)
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Before I begin, It will be very proper you all know who I am.

I'm Geocologist. OGUNFEYITIMI, Tope Joshua

I am an Architect, Farmer, Financial Srategist, Online Instructor, Holistic Educator and Self taught programmer software developer
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
It's 5 minutes later already

Fire On

Already on fire please give me some water ....

That reminds of of terry g back in the days
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:
Before I begin, It will be very proper you all know who I am.

I'm Geocologist. OGUNFEYITIMI, Tope Joshua

I am an Architect, Farmer, Financial Srategist, Online Instructor, Holistic Educator and Self taught programmer

. Am Co-Owner Life Solutions Network, I and the founder the person of Geocologist. ONI Ayodeji Anthony are emerging platform that is concerned about providing people and the society with valuable solutions to Life's Private and Societal Issues.[color=#000099]

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:

Am Co-Owner Life Solutions Network, I and the founder the person of Geocologist. ONI Ayodeji Anthony are emerging platform that is concerned about providing people and the society with valuable solutions to Life's Private and Societal Issues.

We at Life Solutions Network have developed quite a number of solutions that have been adopted in the Agricultural and Financial Industries....

As You should all know; "The Success of any individual is primarily dependent on the success of his/her team.

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Make una no vex ooo I would be sincere with you all I didn't prepare for this webinar at all just typing and lecturing as the universe directs me...

As a humanitarian

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:
Make una no vex ooo I would be sincere with you all I didn't prepare for this webinar at all just typing and lecturing as the universe directs me...

As a humanitarian

With so many solutoons developed already over the years; we began the process of integrating all our Financial Solutions to One Ultimate Platform which has always been tagged by us as OUR ULTIMATE PROJECT.

We refer to it as LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK (LSN); A Platform that will be dedicated towards Providing Financial Solutions to People's URGENT NEEDS & WANTS.

For This is where True Wealth lies.

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
You can visit our website which is already functional but yet to be completed to learn more about us via the link below: www.lifesolutions.network

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by stfadaanthony(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Standing by
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 5 Shares (Share)
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
stfadaanthony:
Standing by

May your days be long for standing by

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:

May your days be long for standing by

Now; let's fast forward to the subject matter of discussion.
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Who here can tell me what the Ultimate Poverty in Nigeria is?
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Share)
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:
Who here can tell me what the Ultimate Poverty in Nigeria is?

ANYBODY?
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:

ANYBODY?

No answers.... I will have to commence when at least I have an answer. Until then stay tuned
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 5 Shares (Share)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by SpiritualWealth: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:

ANYBODY?

Hunger and starvation
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 5 Shares (Share)
Re: Alleviating The Pove
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:33am On May 10, 2022
Many farmers tend to have disagreement on which size of fish to stock , many have their own theory as why they stock what they normally stock and many have had disappointments in results due to what size of fish they stock especially beginners , so where we discuss in detail on which is better to stock better fingerling and juvenile with proven advantages and disadvantages
Pls watch remember to leave a message and don't forget to subscribe to the page thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwprtqF1-lQ
Re: Juvenile Or Fingerling Which is The Best To Stock by gibsonwales(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13
Good day, if I may how much is 1kg of catfish now ?
Re: Juvenile Or Fingerling Which is The Best To Stock by letsfarmnigeria: 5:17pm On Apr 13
gibsonwales:
Good day, if I may how much is 1kg of catfish now ?
1kg of fish is 1200 for table size of 1kg and above but for below 1kg it's 850 per kg
Re: Juvenile Or Fingerling Which is The Best To Stock by Ayoolu(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13
Depends on location. It is 1100 below 1kg in ijebu area
Re: Juvenile Or Fingerling Which is The Best To Stock by gibsonwales(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14
letsfarmnigeria:

1kg of fish is 1200 for table size of 1kg and above but for below 1kg it's 850 per kg

N1,200 ? For 1kg. The cheapest I've heard is N1,500/kg. Other places, it costs between N2-2.5k/kg. Even at the moment, that my fishes are almost 1kg each in weight, I can't sell for N1,200. If I may, where do you sell from ?
Re: Juvenile Or Fingerling Which is The Best To Stock by letsfarmnigeria: 6:34am On Apr 15
gibsonwales:

N1,200 ? For 1kg. The cheapest I've heard is N1,500/kg. Other places, it costs between N2-2.5k/kg. Even at the moment, that my fishes are almost 1kg each in weight, I can't sell for N1,200. If I may, where do you sell from ?
Ondo state and south west states sell 1200 per kg
Re: Juvenile Or Finge
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:34am On May 10, 2022
If you are a seller of pepper, chilli pepper, and you do buy pepper in large quantities, we will sell pepper to you at cheaper rate and we will do delivery on payment to you. We will sell and deliver the pepper to you on credit through waybill, then after 2 days of you selling the pepper, then you will send our money to us. If you are interested in buying pepper from us, drop your WhatsApp number let's talk
Re: Sellers Of Chilli Pepper And Pepper by amp01(m): 9:51am On Apr 06
drop your email,i send you my number.
i dont drop number on public forum.
am base in warri-delta state.
i deal on pepper and agroproduces.
Re: Sellers Of Chilli Pepper And Pepper by markul(m): 10:37am On Apr 06
My email is fridaychukwukaf@yahoo.com
Re: Sellers Of Chilli Pepper And Pepper by Supernatural19: 1:36pm On Apr 14
eseleborjp@gmail.com
For chillies pepper to Lagos
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Shadysen: 8:37am On May 10, 2022
Which kind mumu be this one na.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:38am On May 10, 2022
Omeiza Ajayi, Abuja

A group of Fulani herdsmen and ‘Almajiri’ on Monday night picked the All Progressives Congress APC Presidential Nomination and Expression of Interest forms for former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Noting that Jonathan had a lot of initiatives for them, the group said the former president must be encouraged to come back and continue the good works he started for the Fulani.

Spokesman of the group, Ibrahim Abdullahi said they decided to pick the forms in order to beat the APC deadline, not minding if the former president accepts them or not.

Asked whether Jonathan is a member of the APC, he said; “yes, he is”.

Addressing journalists, Abdullahi said; “I represent two of the most vulnerable communities in our country. The nomadic pastoralist and the Almajiri communities who have decided to purchase these forms for our former president, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to come back and rule this country and continue with the good work he has started.

“You may recall that during Goodluck Jonathan’s era he was the first president since independence of Nigeria who had found it expedient, who was magnanimous enough some of us remember the Almajiri community, he brought a comprehensive policy of reformation and integration of the Almajiri into the mainstream educational system in Nigeria.

“It was the dream and the vision of President Goodluck Jonathan that if that programme had continued it would one day produce from the Almajiri system of education; Doctors, engineers etc. Unfortunately, that programme was kept aside as soon as he left. Other parts of the community ( the vulnerable community) that Goodluck Jonathan wanted to really give a sense of belonging was the Fulani community, the nomadic pastoralist.

“He set aside N60 billions in the coffers of the Central Bank of Nigeria which was to be used to develop livestock in Nigeria. I believe if government had continued with that programme, today, we would have been the Denmark, the Sweden, the Holland of the entire Africa in terms of livestock, in terms of beef and so on. Looking at this situation and of course the problems Nigeria today is facing, we believe that only a leader with that kind of patriotism, a leader with that kind of fairness who is ready to give every Nigerian sense of belonging, can be able to rule this country and that leader is Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

“As you may have heard, a lot of interest groups have been coming out to urge him to contest but we felt that because of the deadline that was given whether he agrees or not we need to purchase this form.

“Goodluck Jonathan is for all Nigeria. As Nigerians we believe he has interest of this country at heart, he will accept us. You can see that we are almost late to buy these forms, we have been trying with the Almajiri and the Fulani’s selling our cows. We were able to raise this money just yesterday and we decided to come and purchase these forms. Let Nigerians support this project. If you are talking about Goodluck Jonathan, I don’t think there is any aspirant so far that we have seen that can be compared in any way with Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

“Unless if Nigerians are not serious, unless if we don’t want to integrate and unite in this country, unless if you want to continue playing the politics of religion, tribalism. You see I am a Fulani man, coming from the far north but I tell you there is no Nigerian today that I can cast my vote or campaign for except Jonathan. For me Jonathan is best among all the aspirants, irrespective of where he comes from and his religion.

“Goodluck Jonathan is the best president for Nigeria and I hope with this purchase of forms today, I call on all the aspirants if they are really patriotic, if they want Nigeria’s unity, if they want sense of belonging, if they want a president for all, if they want a president that has come out to say his ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian no matter how lowly or highly placed such Nigerian is and he lived to that word when the chips were down, I think it is time for Nigerians to tell that man to come back and lead us”, he stated.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-how-fulani-group-almajiri-sold-cows-to-pick-apc-forms-for-jonathan/

Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Malori: 9:07pm On May 09
Jonathan will not be fooled twice. Northerners should enjoy the change they brought upon us
(Quote) (Report) 50 Likes (Like) 5 Shares (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Nbotee(m): 9:08pm On May 09
All these ones na format jare
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by successmatters(m): 9:09pm On May 09
grin

Sold cows indeed.

What then do they do with the ransom money for all the people they kidnap in yorubaland?
(Quote) (Report) 38 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Racoon(m): 9:13pm On May 09
Former president Jonathan is entitled to his personal political choice but I think it be monumental foolish & disastrous of him to allow these same set of haters to stage a come back to this already battered country.
(Quote) (Report) 17 Likes (Like) 5 Shares (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Naijanascam: 9:16pm On May 09
Una no buy for una MACBAN chairman, come buy for Oga Jona .. this kiin love nawaooooo
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Asabe4(f): 9:19pm On May 09
The Irony!

Fulanis buying form for Jonathan cheesy

Somehow,we are meant to believe it.
Nigeria na comedy! cheesy
(Quote) (Report) 28 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Mooh247: 9:19pm On May 09
cool

They one use Mumu Jonathan launder money for APC Campaign fund

That the ineffectual buffoon thinks any ACN , CPC and ANPP delegates would vote him at a primary because of Malami still marvels me

(Quote) (Report) 30 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Kestolove(f): 9:26pm On May 09
una dey mad
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Newton2024: 9:46pm On May 09
Donation in appreciation to APC after being given free hand to operate in southern Kaduna, Benue and others.
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Pierced(f): 9:47pm On May 09
grin sad
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by LordGuru1: 4:44am
shocked Wonderful!
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by : 4:46am
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots

Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by alsudan: 4:46am
The One tenure GEJ is eligible for is too tempting for the North who can’t wait for 2027 to Grab power back.

Governor Ben Ayade gave Nigerians a clue to the fact that GEJ was APCs consensus candidate, when he openly declared that he would step down for the former President.

If GEJ is on the ballot, he automatically inherits Buharis 12 million votes, and sweeps the Election. No wonder the Fulanis bought the form for him.

As for Thiefnibu, that one can only be President of Iragbiji village union, while Osinbajo is elected President of RCCG worldwide.
(Quote) (Report) 13 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by NonFarmPayrol: 4:46am
The aim with all these form sales is to raise 50 billions to fund their election
Dont be decieved
Apc are crowdfunding at the moment
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by : 4:46am
Dem just dey use the heads of Children of hate, frustrations and perdition play ping pong in this election.

When they know their heads are nothing but empty
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Romanoff(f): 4:47am
Them never know wetin dey worry them.
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Legitz: 4:47am
Non of our business
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by MemoriesAndMe: 4:47am
Who send them?

They're purposely purchasing these exhorbitant nomination forms for southerners to further divide the south.

Aren't there many northerners that can use these wasted funds to start businesses or grow in whatever they're currently doing?

N100m can start over 5000 small businesses for the struggling population in the North, rather they, sold their cows and poured that much on one person from the South that hasn't even said he's interested in 2023 politics.

Did GEJ ask them to sell their cows to buy him the form?
They didn't sell their cows to feed the hungry populace around them, rather they prefer to use the money to buy a form for someone who didn't ask for it.

Does that make any sense?
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by supereagle(m): 4:48am
Good for them.
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by 4four(m): 4:50am
Malori:
Jonathan will not be fooled twice. Northerners should enjoy the change they brought upon us
Waite and see, surprise go surprise u
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Biafranodogwu55: 4:50am
When north start to dey love south...Anyways he declined so make una go rest
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by mainkendo: 4:51am
grin angry angry angry
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by donproject2(m): 4:51am
Qw
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by CoronaVirusPro: 4:52am
Fulani sold his cows cos of GEJ. grin

May be Kanuri. Can never be Fulani.

Or maybe they sold rustled cows
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Emilokoiyawon: 4:53am
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

The ipobic olodo below me thinks GEJ is running for president. When I say these people are foolish, you have to accept it.
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by OscarJaden(m): 4:53am
On Tinubu's manhood i stand sorry I stand on his mandate grin grin

The Northern people are the real players of politics in Nigeria take it or leave it

Let the countdown to may 30th begin
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by tomiwakeem: 4:54am
Jonathan is the only one that can defeat tinubu, locally or internationally anyhow you want it
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by tomiwakeem: 4:54am
:
Dem just dey use the heads of Children of hate, frustrations and perdition play ping pong in this election.

When they know their heads are nothing but empty
talking trash as usual
you are the one that sound frustrated
We feel your pains
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by Nationsdaddy: 4:55am
Imagine all becos they want to be in power in 4ys time. Jonathan do not betray us.
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by SureP12: 4:56am
Sold cow to raise 100m lipsrsealed

Your D!ck will get Harder and Thicker, you will be making Love with your partner, *20mins* it will look as if you have not started.

Cure quick Ejaculation, watering sperm, weak Erection and weak Libido with our Herbal tablet with 0% side effects and it's NAFDAC approved.

Delivery is free..
Payment on delivery..
Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by tijehi(f): 4:56am
*Ikechukwu Eze*
Media Adviser to H.E. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

It has come to our notice that a group has purportedly purchased Presidential Nomination and Expression of Interest forms, of the All Progressives Congress APC, in the name of former President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
We wish to categorically state that Dr. Jonathan was not aware of this bid and did not authorize it.
We want to state that if the former President wanted to contest an election, he would make his intentions clear to the public and will not enter through the back door.
While we appreciate the overwhelming request by a cross-section of Nigerians, for Dr. Jonathan to make himself available for the 2023 Presidential election, we wish to state, that he has not in anyway, committed himself to this request. Buying a presidential aspiration form in the name Dr. Jonathan without his consent, knowing the position he had held in this country, is considered an insult to his person. The general public is therefore advised to disregard it.

Ikechukwu Eze
Media Adviser to H.E. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:38am On May 10, 2022
Shadysen:
Which kind mumu be this one na.

Money exchanged hands.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:39am On May 10, 2022
The campaign by third force presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim to stop recycling leaders launched last week is currently trending on Twitter.

The People's Trust presidential candidate launched the campaign to encourage Nigerians to give the third force a chance to rescue the country from the misrule of the two devils of APC and PDP.

You can join the conversation on Twitter right now

#LeadersRecycling
#StopRecyclingLeaders
#NigeriaGOHBetter
#GoHashim2019

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by bilms(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by sirusX(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Supported

I'm tired of the same shit .... different years as if Nigeria is their property

In other climes, fresh minds are churned out and making a difference, yet we see the old cargoes as our hope for a future...SMH
(Quote) (Report) 13 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
We see through the farcade ... useless Apc/Buhari Stooge. Ur only mission is to split votes.
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Iwillbegreat: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mtchew this guy wants to just waste his money, he better donate the money to ipob and igbo region cause they need our help
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by damifrost: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
sowore 2019 grin
(Quote) (Report) 9 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Donpeak: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
supported. AAC!!! #SOWORE 2019 is the SOLUTION
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
I wish him well but it's impossible to win elections on social media alone

How many market women and men know him??

What is he going to do apart from telling us to recycle leaders (what if he is worse undecided ) you can't always campaign with propaganda

Who are those around him

Let's all vote wisely next year.. Naija go better
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by UncleJudax(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
Mtchew this guy wants to just waste his money, he better donate the money to ipob and igbo region cause they need our help
Is this how you want to be great? grin

A supposed young blood talking like a 99year fuckhead, cheesy
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by jericco1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
tall dream
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Richie0974: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
He's doing so much campaign, I see him coming third. lipsrsealed
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by PenlsCaP: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
I believe he is correct and the time will come bt this is not the time.

Also it’s not just about recycling leaders we can have new faces and even have worse governance. It’s more about having credible Leadership be it old or new face.

I believe there is a man prepared by history and destiny for the job at hand.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Shadysen: 8:41am On May 10, 2022
totofukker:

Money exchanged hands.

they should have open other thread for money.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:54am On May 10, 2022
Shadysen:
they should have open other thread for money.

I’m the op, its my other monkier. Someone paid me to advertise for them here. I’ll continue the story after i finish the contract
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:55am On May 10, 2022
Please keep tagging mods till they unlock my other thread @ubaga hk
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 8:56am On May 10, 2022
And guy’s, i will need your help tomorrow, i need to pay easy buy or they will lock my phone and theres no way i can update the story on here

Quote me if you have a dime for me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? / Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year / If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 289
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.