Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man (98256 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Streetmovement(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na you dey waste time sef, leave a bitch to go do a bitch job bro and Concentrate on something important, stop fucking thinking about this shit....

Get another or better still, Bleep and move on, they will only finesse on you when you don't move properly.

No time to check time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by okoroemeka(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2022
Mandate2023:
Simp
simp,simper,simplest,a girl that you are not married or engaged to can stay in your house and fvck you free for all for 2 weeks is not worth monitoring,you are living with a girl that has been discarded by her family to fend for herself freemode and you are wasting your time playing loverboy,forget that Sherlock Holmes detective you are playing fvck the girl as you like,when you are tired,discard and dispose.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by czarr(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2022
lomprico:
I wonder why some people will have sex and later start texting eachother describing how they enjoyed themselves. undecided

Some men do it for evidence sake, in case of rape accusations.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by AllKnowing: 7:14pm On May 08, 2022
grin grin

“I hope I wasn’t hard on you?”

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Katcall: 7:15pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I appreciate girls that make Y'all real men(simps)learn the hardway...

Good..

Next....
i fùck bitches for a living

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by 22o62021: 7:18pm On May 08, 2022
2dice01:
Yes kindly follow this advice bro

She won't do such next time
Am talking from xperience

She gonna love you forever

I'm not looking for love.

I want respect

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Kriss216: 7:23pm On May 08, 2022
ExAngel007:
hmm

well, what she did was wrong but if she's sincerely sorry please find a way to forgive.
This is one of the reasons why no sane man should take marital or relationship advice from a woman.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by czarr(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2022
In her next relationship, she would tell her bf how you treated her badly and even cheated on her, that she doesn't trust men.

The Simp would want to show he can be better, not knowing he is being lied to and manipulated.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by gift2xl: 7:50pm On May 08, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:
That's what you get when you put all your hopes on an overslacked rotten pussy,watery and fish brained, wig smelling and body odor, dog banging and shit chopping, urgent 2k begging, bleaching, burnt plantain fingers, online begging, house rent owing useless cursed and godforsaken gender!!! Tueh!

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE"

Hahaha. Pity them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by drmuchin: 8:18pm On May 08, 2022
That girl is for the streets

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by jericco1(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2022
Lol I'm ashamed of you man
You are housing a killer, she might be your downfall if you don't cut her loose.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2022
You went to check out something and came back and found your girlfriend exchanging numbers with another guy and she still remained your girlfriend.

Wonders shall never end on nairaland.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by JustPowerApps(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2022
I dey everly dey like threads like this cheesy cheesy In a nutshell, dem don carry your babe trabaye!!!! tongue cool

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2022
You found out your girlfriend planned to sleep with a guy in a hotel and you stopped her and she still remained your girlfriend.

grin grin

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Sniper04(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]
Don't make the mistake of accepting her back, simply bang the overused pussy and pass it to other street niggahs, she's a LovePeddler I'm sure this is not her first time doing it but nemesis caught up with her this time. Don't be a SIMP ba Ng the overused pussy and move on, you can keep her as fwb

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by crackhouse(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2022
I wonder what advice u need..
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Noxico(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2022
Abeg teach me how to monitor chat on phone please....i wanna be technologically sound.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by arthurwillia(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

You disrespected her privacy and expected to see what

Ntoorrr!! tongue

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by babtoundey(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
This life is something else, it's two things, either you forgive her or let go but don't continue with her based on pity, it wouldn't end well..

Forgive what! If he ended up making the grave mistake of forgiving her, he will weep later. That is the kind of girl brings in bastard i ti their husband house. I can forgive the past irrational actions but the present... God forbid.

OP is too coolheaded. He was even trying to prevent her from going to see another man. That sounds like trying to stop a flowing stream. Let her go and don't ever let her come back into your life.

You have nothing to proove to her. You don't have to make her know you are aware of what she's up to. Just kick her whoring ass off your domain.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by DeusMagnus: 9:59pm On May 08, 2022
Never accept a girl who cheated on you.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by gassbee: 10:06pm On May 08, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by gassbee: 10:07pm On May 08, 2022
she does not like you and she also does not love you, u cant force love, allow her go so u dont regret in d end. she is not your girlfreind as u claim

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Nostring: 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
fikayormi:
All this leaches and bitches , kai

And laslas Na somebody son go later marry them oo

Na who God wan punish sha he go give those babes to marry cos imagine someone getting married to them Jeon, siofra, candidlady and the likes , that person own don spoil for this life

My gee, my advice be say make you continue drilling the pussy with condoms.

Stop spending on her make you just slut zone her

Still enjoy the pussy but with no emotions and money attached

Final advice : Stop being a simp

Omo make we no lie Jonathan really enjoyed your gf pussy

forreal, the bad guy fhucked the pussy wotowoto cheesy ... Dear Op , with this ur story ehn ! ur mama, papa and siblings go dey shame for u angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by RealistRedpiler: 10:11pm On May 08, 2022
Hahhahahaha. Laugh Wan kill me.
Women eeeee, truly if not for babies and sex, Nigerian ladies of this indomie generation at Usless, all of them..
Mosidi was right. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by RealistRedpiler: 10:12pm On May 08, 2022
My friend told me how his girl left him for a mechanic simply cos the mechanic gave her 100k for school stuff.. She went and lived with him.. grin grin grin
Women do not shoot at empty sky.
She's either after money or better fuxkkk grin grin cheesy cheesy
God bless Mosidi

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by RealistRedpiler: 10:13pm On May 08, 2022
Where is @fernadiz
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by meobizy(f): 10:21pm On May 08, 2022
Girlfriend don finish for market.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by imagrg(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2022
grin You think you are smart.
Na your kowtow go suffer am
Nyascobar1414:
I appreciate girls that make Y'all real men(simps)learn the hardway...

Good..

Next....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Slynation(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2022
Hehehehe... This is brutal mehn!!
I'm neither a fan of accepting back a cheating useless GF nor a fan of continual banging her after being caught without attaching emotions, I wonder how guys do it shaah...Once you are caught, your presence close to me alone spoils my mood...well, it different stroke for different folks!!

Your girl belongs to the street so it's better she stays with the street...!!

29 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by HausaIboYoruba: 10:35pm On May 08, 2022
Another reason why naija girls should be avoided .
And as a general rule , never take a cheating lover back because once you do, he or she will repeat it again.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by imagrg(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2022
Let the borehole go!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Brogrammer(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2022
22o62021:

She denied until I showed her my evidence.

She belongs to the street man, let her go!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.