Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man (98263 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by space9880: 4:18pm On May 10, 2022
22o62021:

Me breakfast?
Na she dey beg.
and you still they find adviseā€¦ Mr man better dump her sorry ass and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by eldee365: 4:31pm On May 10, 2022
uchmannn:
Every woman cheats. You can easily track her chats on whataspps. Watching her while she is chatting. So easy.

How do you track chats on WhatsApp?
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Hardquy(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]
U dey muah
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Hardquy(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
Pussy wey u suppose carry go double J make dem go mend am
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by advanceDNA: 7:05pm On May 10, 2022
expert1:
Her happiness matters too.
If she found the other guy better than I do, why did she have to choose me over him?

Ladies are humans too. We guys do more shits than them yet we can't take 5% of the shits we dish out.

u talk like a sissy...

if a girl wants to be with me as a sex only mate with me, that's fine...

but that she will be forming queen with me, I'll be paying her bills, saying I love you, buying iphone, planning future...while she's cheaply offing pant for other men she meets on the street....nigga thats not being human....

thats witchcraft,
thats being ungrateful,
that's being manipulative
eating her cake and still having it....
a traitor....

in most relationship....the only thing most men gain from a woman is her body...ask men here when was the last time their woman gave them a gift, money, or took them out, help them make more money, add value to their life,...mayb a few guys will have something tangible to say...

that's why men expect loyalty..its tehnically the only thing a man gets from a woman...there's no man that wants to be with a woman other guys can easily pull her pants..

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by themanderon: 8:14pm On May 11, 2022
She is not remorseful about her deeds, she is only sorry she was busted. If you know what's good for you leave her for Jonathan. If she did it before I 100% guarantee she will do it again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by dhoncesar(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2022
luminouz:

Your legally married wife did such shocked
Was the dude her ex or what?

Yes. Her ex. And some new ones she met
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by dhoncesar(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2022
Rinoxy:

I understand you bro. I really do.
Can we talk on WhatsApp.
I just sent you a pm.

I don't knw how to check d msg u sent
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
dhoncesar:

I don't knw how to check d msg u sent
Just check your email sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by ObamaMessi: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
ExAngel007:
hmm

well, what she did was wrong but if she's sincerely sorry please find a way to forgive.
My friend will u get out of sight? which one is "if she..."?
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by ObamaMessi: 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
2dice01:
Yes kindly follow this advice bro
She won't do such next time Am talking from xperience
She gonna love you forever
deceive him!
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by dhoncesar(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2022
Rinoxy:

Just check your email sir.

I replied d email like it was written there
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Jii95: 5:40pm On May 13, 2022
Now that you know, maintain.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Judd007: 5:49pm On May 13, 2022
You preeq no strong reach, try and be eating plantain.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by babaalagbo11(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2022
Omoh this your question get as e be oo when you are not a mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 9:28pm On May 13, 2022
dhoncesar:

I replied d email like it was written there
Been searching my mailbox but I couldn't find it, guess we just chat on WhatsApp.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by dhoncesar(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
Rinoxy:

Been searching my mailbox but I couldn't find it, guess we just chat on WhatsApp.

07hbsgsdisbs
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by legionISproteus: 11:10pm On May 13, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

You disrespected her privacy and expected to see what

Ntoorrr!! tongue
If he respected her privacy, what would have happened?

You bitcches like to eat your cake and have it
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by walkingshadow911: 8:50am On May 14, 2022
adewaleadeyemi8:
After reading this chat of your babe with Jonathan, i can tell that your babe is a child who doesn't have anything to offer, but sex and more sex. her choice of word in the text says a lot about her level of maturity. my guy go and find a responsible lady who is ready

Do animals experience heartbreak?
the only thing that joins a man and a woman together is sex and babies.
the love and loyalty we all glamours for would surely fades with time.
the day i realized this was wen i found peace.
if you doubtful, asked the married ones?
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by walkingshadow911: 10:37am On May 14, 2022
plat0:
Nairaland makes it seem as if the men are saints undecided

nobody is a Saint, we are all cheaters.
No good girl or bad gyal anywhere. we all have the capacity to do evil.
check my previous posting.
ain't no hypocrite
#teamrealist
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 6:06pm On May 14, 2022
dhoncesar:

I just messaged you on WhatsApp.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
walkingshadow911:

Do animals experience heartbreak?
the only thing that joins a man and a woman together is sex and babies.
the love and loyalty we all glamours for would surely fades with time.
the day i realized this was wen i found peace.
if you doubtful, asked the married ones?
Hmm, you're making sense. Could you elaborate on this the more?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by lodzshop: 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
buy your woman a vibrator in a sex shop let her have fun when you are not at home. Look here https://citytube-sexshoplodz.com/
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by uchmannn(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
eldee365:

How do you track chats on WhatsApp?
Download whatweb apps from play store. Try n lay ur hands on her whataspp messenger and scan her QR code
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by uchmannn(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Coinwarrior:
teach me sir.can we talk on WhatsApp sir

Ok...call me
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Alibaba0: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2022

U are dating a cheap Nigerian illiterate olosho dat couldn't even spell correctly
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Oturatetuala(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Guy move on and let her go around having sex by time she dey count like 45, she go enter Shiloh.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by RealityKings: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
walkingshadow911:

nobody is a Saint, we are all cheaters.
No good girl or bad gyal anywhere. we all have the capacity to do evil.
check my previous posting.
ain't no hypocrite
#teamrealist
speak for yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Goodnigga: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
lomprico:
I wonder why some people will have sex and later start texting eachother describing how they enjoyed themselves. undecided

I dey tell you. Ayama people
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Goodnigga: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Forgive and forget her!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Goodnigga: 12:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Corporate2020:

Is it your pusssy? Just continue fuccking the prostitute nah. Does it cost you anything? Or were you stupidly thinking you have found a loyal girl in this country? Even in other countries, today's modern women are all the same. They want to sleep around like guys do, afterall what is good for the guys should be good for the girls too. They have forgotten that it is only a woman who can get pregnant and be confused about whom the father is actually is.
Guys are not even angry. Let them just tell us : " It is an open relationship, that we can both see other people. I am not seeing only you" at the beginning of the relationship. I think if girls say this , that will solve alot of cheating problem. No guy will accuse a girl of cheating, because you girls told us from the beginning. But , if you declared exclusive, and you cheated, you deserve to be SUED for FRAUD self and everything spent on you collected back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.