Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man (98394 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 09, 2022
Either you go the hard way or the SIMPle way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by alizma: 12:50pm On May 09, 2022
expert1:
You can go to jail for this. You thought your were technically inclined but too foolish to invade her privacy.

If she get sense she can send you to jail.

Sex is not love, that your girlfriend is seeing another person doesn't mean she didn't love you.
Abeg can we apply this theory the other way round?
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Enumerator(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2022
Undoubtedly!
richidinho:
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Enumerator(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
Confirm!
Dontleaveme:
Hmmm. Not the first and definitely won't be the last.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Tvoice: 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
Soup don sawa, d next thing na to troway am .
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by alizma: 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

guys...are we on the same planet with this guy..??
I don't think so
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by ThePlugg(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
expert1:
You can go to jail for this. You thought your were technically inclined but too foolish to invade her privacy.

If she get sense she can send you to jail.

Sex is not love, that your girlfriend is seeing another person doesn't mean she didn't love you.
getat

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by advanceDNA: 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
BloomingDale:
No wonder Nigerian men keep saying Nigerian girls are useless. I’m losing brain cells just reading that thrash conversation on the first page.

a woman is shocked at her fellow woman's behaviour on this forum...?? this is new ...

there might hope after all..

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by ichommy(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
judatech:
You dey wait for advice?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Enumerator(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2022
cheesy

I wonder too
Kriss216:
My only annoyance is your beloved girlfriend telling another guy he's so sweet and still got the nerves to tell you to forgive and forget. undecided

Let's say you SIMPly forgive her, how are you going to forget the marathon sex she had with that guy? Do you know at a point during the sex, the gbola slipped, it was your beloved girlfriend that helped put back the gbola?

I'm not surprised your beloved girlfriend is our community project, I'm only surprised you trusted a Nigerian girl to the extent of calling her your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by annisy(f): 12:52pm On May 09, 2022
Are you saying your mum and sisters are useless ������
richidinho:
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by bonnyhope: 12:52pm On May 09, 2022
lomprico:
I wonder why some people will have sex and later start texting eachother describing how they enjoyed themselves. undecided

That memory de sweet sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Enumerator(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2022
Wahala for who still dey date naija girls or take them serious

All of them are useless[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by almarthins(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]

This one na matter of person wey dem wan burn wey go use petrol rub body. E don make Ur journey quick.

She don already ditch you, you self tell the slot say bye bye.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Fucklove(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2022
fikayormi:
All this leaches and bitches , kai

And laslas Na somebody son go later marry them oo

Na who God wan punish sha he go give those babes to marry cos imagine someone getting married to them Jeon, siofra, candidlady and the likes , that person own don spoil for this life

My gee, my advice be say make you continue drilling the pussy with condoms.

Stop spending on her make you just slut zone her

Still enjoy the pussy but with no emotions and money attached

Final advice : Stop being a simp

Omo make we no lie Jonathan really enjoyed your gf pussy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by richidinho(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2022
annisy:
Are you saying your mum and sisters are useless ������

No...because They are both women not girls

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Aksnoopy: 12:54pm On May 09, 2022
2dice01:
Yes kindly follow this advice bro

She won't do such next time
Am talking from xperience

She gonna love you forever
Lmao! Learner.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by ImoleNaija: 12:54pm On May 09, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:
That's what you get when you put all your hopes on an overslacked rotten pussy,watery and fish brained, wig smelling and body odor, dog banging and shit chopping, urgent 2k begging, bleaching, burnt plantain fingers, online begging, house rent owing useless cursed and godforsaken gender!!! Tueh!

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE"

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by toujurs: 12:54pm On May 09, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

You disrespected her privacy and expected to see what

Ntoorrr!! tongue
This girl is a witch. angry, whichbone is to disrespect privacy again undecided.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Mrtaye: 12:54pm On May 09, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

You disrespected her privacy and expected to see what

Ntoorrr!! tongue
Exactly why would you clone her WhatsApp on your laptop if you don't want to have hypertension

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by IamMobisola(f): 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
Women are polyandrous in nature!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Didi2d(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
Guy! Am not trying to be hard or give bad advice.
But my humble advice is for you to let her go. If you forgive her and you eventually get married to her, this shit will hunt you for the rest of your life

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by lightandsound: 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
Mandate2023:
Simp
So his girl cheating on him makes him a simp or what? Or you now blame a guy who has a cheating girlfriend? It seems you guys here have another definition to that word. Pls enlighten me

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by almarthins(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
ThePlugg:
getat

U dey mind that one. If man no wise up na so dem go give u pikin wey no be Ur own. Abeg if u suspect Ur spouse investigate dem before u go enter one chance

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Willokafor(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
How come only u is passing through all these problems.

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Pharaohny: 12:57pm On May 09, 2022

You are mad for waiting for our advise

SIMP
SIMP
SIMP
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by czarr(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
Kinzo0917:

May God in Heaven bless you for this. You just said it all. May double wisdom of Solomon, come on you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave. Amen
Amen
Thanks man
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by danot1030: 12:58pm On May 09, 2022
Delete that girl from your life. She doesn't deserve a decent guy, she's a hole and she should be treated as such

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by karmaleon: 12:58pm On May 09, 2022
Leave Jonathan with His Patience and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by OriOko88(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2022
E choke.. Can remember knacking one babe on sunday...and during the course she was shouting my name..wale wale olorun n gbo mio ni do Dapo mon cheesy that is,wale wale I swear to God I won't fvck dapo again... I just weak.... Many of these babes have multiple sex partners especially girls around 25 yrs of age. It is what it is.. Don't just spend ur resources on any random girls until u marry her so you won't get pained and depressed when she messes up. Kpele mr OP smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Emmacy001: 1:00pm On May 09, 2022

To me, the relationship is over
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by alizma: 1:00pm On May 09, 2022
The moment you caught her with confirm evidence, you for just call her and tell her you people cannot continue because you know she slept with someone on so so so day. You don't need to giver details of how you know. Then move on with your life, till she die she no go ever forget you and will always respect you.
When I caught my ex, that was how I honorably quit. A decade gone, she still want to know how I know. Unfortunately for her, I won't say it.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.