Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Guy’s I’m Getting Married - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s I’m Getting Married (68900 Views)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00am On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

Yes Nairaland Boss
Pls don't take their st**pidity to heart..I wish you great life..
Enjoy..

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 8:09am On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls don't take their st**pidity to heart..I wish you great life..
Enjoy..

Thanks alot, enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12am On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

Thanks alot, enjoy the rest of your day
wink
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by nkwuocha: 9:30am On May 10, 2022
Congratulations.Wish you a blissful union.

God is not a man,and I'm sure he has perfected your ways to suit him.

I like honesty,and ladies like you end up with good men.

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2022
nkwuocha:
Congratulations.Wish you a blissful union.

God is not a man,and I'm sure he has perfected your ways to suit him.

I like honesty,and ladies like you end up with good men.

Aww thanks
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by PhilipReigns(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2022
adewaleadeyemi8:
After this plenty sex, how many babies have you both gotten, or it's abortion and pills. After marriage ba it's going to be a very boring sex life
I didn't want to comment Before but i must remind you that cohabitation is not a determinant as to whether the sex life will be interesting or boring in marriage. Am a married man, truth is, even people who didn't cohabit before marriage can experience boring sex at times in their matrimony. Eating so so egusi egusi soup every now and then, is boring, Lol. Take it or leave it. It's not a matter of cohabitation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MisterKennedy(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.
Congrats babe. But you really took some risks sha. What if after the 6 years of cohabitation and plenty of banging he dumped you? Would you forgive him or let it slide?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Vyzz: 1:20pm On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve

Please avoid anything that wil spoil this moment.

If u used to flirt with some guys ordinary, stop now
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Alonso91(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

Aww thanks. Were you in mapoly? Marketing? Babalakin hall set 2013??

No,I haven't been to those places........ maybe na ur look alike I see,I usually see dat person in ile ife

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.