Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,912 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Guy’s I’m Getting Married - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s I’m Getting Married (68883 Views)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by CSTRR: 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
AishaDant:
Congratulations smiley

He looks good! Tall and dark.
Tall and dark was created by white people to idolise tall white men with dark hair.

Dark was used for the color of the hair not the skin.

Nothing concern black women with tall and dark, unless you are talking about a White man.

You are using the term wrongly.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Bbbw: 4:51pm On May 09, 2022
Good
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by dotedote: 4:51pm On May 09, 2022
Themainboy22:
Exactly! even if she manage reach finals, she should wait till after 90 mins.

Even if she win final sef, make she enjoy 20 years of marital bliss fes
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Newboss(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2022
casppyjay:
landlord travel and see.. u sef go born girl one day I know most don’t really care about sisters ,aunts , nieces and in some cases mums but I want to see a guy permit a guy to vandalise the daughters vagina for 6yrs and still buy him nwkobi for abandoning her for the next would be victim now the term victim is relative in some quarters..huh
Permit a guy?

Do you even know that women are human beings who can boldly make their own decisions?

Abeg drop that 18th century thinking. Women are independent humans nowadays. They don't need any man giving them permission or giving permission for them.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Snowx: 4:54pm On May 09, 2022
I hope you never done abortion for him?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 4:56pm On May 09, 2022
Snowx:
I hope you never done abortion for him?

No, we always had safe sex.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by prophetfire: 4:57pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Semi finals no mean say you go play finals. Ask Man city.
Abeg no dey bad belle the fine lucky girl.
abi dey pray make she no marry ni? Village people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by prophetfire: 4:59pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.
. I am happy for you and your tenacity to stay six years. But which one is "illegal cohabitation" na? What's illegal about it?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by tbliss22(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2022
Congrats Sis... Just ignore those bad belles jare. Try to keep your relationship and marriage life off social media because negative news go faster & sells faster for influencers/bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by seguno2: 5:00pm On May 09, 2022
bluefilm:
So I should go and fry ice block now because he proposed?

There is no big deal upgrading your fornication status because it is still what it is.

No wonder you are blue film.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Enumerator(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2022
cheesy
Kriss216:
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Enumerator(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2022
Indirectly

Cuz dem propose her no mean say dem go marry her oo

cheesy
Kriss216:
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by greypencils: 5:02pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
Congratulations! I am happy for you. How the relationship started is incomparable to where you intend going. Keep working hard at your union. Don't take each other for granted.
Encourage an open phone, ATM pin policy. That's what My wife and I do. It builds trust. I do believe you will work things out. Congratulations to you and cheers to the future.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by prophetfire: 5:02pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
. You deserve a big round of applause. If to say you dey stay for portharcourt, I for attend your wedding, come shop jollof on top your bank account.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 09, 2022
Congrats ma'am
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by mechanics(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2022
What you and your boyfriend did was was wrong and unscriptural.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Tradegood: 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
Teddy96:

Lol.. abi. . You talk True. . Hnstly

Bro, nothing do you o. You na better person.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Saviourk: 5:12pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

He suffering from strabismus undecided
This girl always using unfamiliar words smiley
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by greypencils: 5:15pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Jealous of what exactly undecided

So anyone who tells the truth is a hater?

We humans can't stomach the truth and Iam dead sure op wouldn't pray her daughter cohabit with any man before marriage. .. How much more having sex for 6 good years. ..

enough termination/evacuation would have occurred°°°don't wanna go into that°°°°

6 multiply by 365 = 2190 leap year not inclusive

Again iwish her all the best
Just Chill sister! Chill! Evacuation or evacuation, they ended up together. That's the important thing. What would you have preferred? A shorter courtship? Lack of sex during courtship? What would you have done differently? Remained celibate in the relationship? Broken up with him because he was taking long to settle down? Different strokes work for different folks. That time spent together means they get to know each other. They cohabiting is an indication that they were mutually exclusive. The important thing is that they believed in each other's dream and they stuck their neck out for each other. The marriage step is just the next step.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Paramount01(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Thank you and for sure

Be sincere, in all the course of your cohabitation hope you did not cheat on him?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by casppyjay: 5:16pm On May 09, 2022
Newboss:

Permit a guy?

Do you even know that women are human beings who can boldly make their own decisions?

Abeg drop that 18th century thinking. Women are independent humans nowadays. They don't need any man giving them permission or giving permission for them.
u are myopic hence u limited ur argument to permit.. why not see beyond permit because the word here permit it’s relative.. when I said permit are u implying I handed or intended to hand her over to him? U see any response u give now will trigger further argument because u were too dull to have understood the statement in the first place.. permit could be I became aware of the the crime and ignored it .. the crime to me here is I will never allow a person use my daughter and dump her mind u my daughter has to be not guilty of anything..refer to my first statement I have been nurturing them to grow up to be good friends,girlfriends,wives,mothers and grandmas..
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by pepe1: 5:19pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Thank you very much amd Ofcourse i will update nairalanders about plans

God bless you

As much as I do not support the 6 years of all you said, I kinda like your spirit and I wish you happiness and the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by greypencils: 5:27pm On May 09, 2022
casppyjay:
sadist and a typical hypocritical self serving Nigerian spotted!!!
You dey answer the hypocrite, pretending like he hasn't had sex before and if he hasn't,like he doesn't want to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by odogwunaija(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2022
Let me know when you fix the wedding date, I'll like to support you financially in my little way. May God bless your union with all the good things of life.
I'm so happy for you and you really deserve divine and human favours
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Emmanuel30a: 5:34pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.
Is that marriage again? Or mirage? Gage, engage and disengage... On which stage, at what stage and at what age? What courage? Where is the courage?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by EBEk101(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
You go just open your mouth waah
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by greypencils: 5:37pm On May 09, 2022
We4all:
Six years of cohabitation is appalling. This means both of you are sex addicts. Pray you don’t birth kids that will take after you. Nowadays, hereditary behaviors are the worst.
What exactly is your problem? That they were in a relationship for that long or that they had sex while in a relationship? What would you have done differently?

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by waliezi(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2022
Themainboy22:
Exactly! even if she manage reach finals, she should wait till after 90 mins.
even 90 mins still get extra mins.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by GooodHardDick: 5:42pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

You didn't tell us how many times you have done abortions for him? angry
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by GooodHardDick: 5:48pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

You’ll see wedding posts soon my dear.

I’m getting married

Hmm.

Indeed, marriage is a great achievement for women. See how happy you are about the marriage proposal, whereas that guy wasn't really serious about it.

You didn't tell us how many guys you've banged even while you were staying with Steve. You didn't tell us how you've cheated on him countless times before.

I just hope you didn't manipulate and turned him into a SIMP?. however, it's obvious you're not one of those broke and pained girls parading themselves as feminist on this forum.

How many times have you done abortions for him before? Abi una Don born?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by greypencils: 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:

Sorry teddyjammy or whatever ur now deactivated moniker was.

I didn't check your old topics, I knew who you are.

I'm that type of person that judge with past live and to see if you are a valuable goods.
Dude is damaged goods no woman can ever live with. He is here judging 2 people who found each other and stuck to each other. Fucking hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by waistbead: 5:55pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
m

Aww thanks, funny thing is, babe can fuvck hehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.